TFU2!Starkiller & Vader vs. Malgus & Satele

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The_Tempest
Peak incarnations, all out.

carthage
Satele costs team 2 the victory.

The_Tempest
You think Malgus is a match for either man on Team 1 or more than?

Stigma
Team 1 comfortably.

|King Joker|
Team 2 gets shat on.

carthage
Originally posted by The_Tempest
You think Malgus is a match for either man on Team 1 or more than?

He's more skilled than Vader and Starkiller (at this point), but inferior to either in power. He could probably beat this iteration of Vader in a duel, but he's outgunned to SK in telekinesis and Vader is more than sufficient to hold him off- and Satele gets stomped by either.

Col. Valerian
Originally posted by carthage
Satele costs team 2 the victory.

thumb up

FreshestSlice
He's more skilled than Vader and Starkiller (at this point), but inferior to either in power. He could probably beat this iteration of Vader in a duel, but he's outgunned to SK in telekinesis and Vader is more than sufficient to hold him off- and Satele gets stomped by either.
The OP says peak incarnations, so I took that as only Starkiller is from TFU2.

carthage
Oh in that case ROTJ Vader edges Malgus out in all categories , its still a decent fight though imo

The_Tempest
So what are we thinking? SWTOR team gets stomped or beaten with moderate difficulty?

carthage
Ask Legend or Neph

Col. Valerian
So what are we thinking? SWTOR team gets stomped or beaten with moderate difficulty?

If Satele is taken out quickly, Malgus gets stomped.

Lord Stark

Yeah they get stomped. Satele gets ragdolled and then Malgus gets absolutely wrecked by the duo.

EmperorSidious2
Team 1

NewGuy01
Team 1. Also, what skill feats does Malgus have on TFU Vader tbh.

The_Tempest
Sounds like this was a more lopsided contest than was anticipated. No one will defend SWTOR?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Satele is a weak link, yes.

NewGuy01
Sounds like this was a more lopsided contest than was anticipated. No one will defend SWTOR?

No one dares stand before Starkiller with Satele Shan tbh. laughing

carthage
Leneer and Zallow are all more skilled/powerful than any of the Jedi Vader fought pre-ANH.

The_Tempest
Originally posted by NewGuy01
No one dares stand before Starkiller with Satele Shan tbh. laughing

What if Malgus elects to take on Starkiller and peak!Satele takes on Vader?

Nephthys
What if Satele uses battle meditation?

NewGuy01
You'd be overestimating Battle Meditation if you think that with it you can defeat two opponents that are stronger than you tbh.

carthage
I'd love to know how she's going to do it while simultaneously fighting two duelists that outclass her.

The_Tempest
You'd be overestimating Battle Meditation if you think that with it you can defeat two opponents that are stronger than you tbh.

Especially on the fly. They'd probably need some breathing room to prepare. I can't imagine Malgus can contend with Starkiller and Vader 2v1 long enough to give Satele the time she needs to make a difference.

Nephthys
Satele didn't need to prepare when she fought Revan.

You'd be overestimating Starkiller and Vader if you think they're stronger than Malgus tbh.

carthage
Proof? She can't just sit and use it while simultaneously fighting Starkiller or Vader.

Nephthys
Well obviously she wouldn't be doing any fighting, Malgus would take them on solo.

carthage
Lol

The_Tempest
Neph, you're telling me that Malgus can hold off Starkiller and Vader at the same time while Satele sits down and employs BM? mmm

I mean if they could throw bodies at them til it comes into effect, I'd understand, but if Satele sits it out to use BM, Malgus is outnumbered.

EmperorSidious2

I don't think so. Vader is definitely better at djem so and his strength is definitely better and so is his weapon. Also vader knows all seven forms to the highest degree he could attain.

Lord Stark
Originally posted by Nephthys
Well obviously she wouldn't be doing any fighting, Malgus would take them on solo.

http://fdzeta.com/imgcache/23170.imgcache.gif

Your conviction is admirable Neph.

carthage
This version of Vader isn't more skilled than Malgus

Nephthys
She doesn't need to sit down. She didn't in the Revan fight. She can just duck behind Malgus' mammoth buttocks and pull it out while everyone is still engaging.

Originally posted by Lord Stark
http://fdzeta.com/imgcache/23170.imgcache.gif

Your conviction is admirable Neph.

While enhanced by BM he should be comfortably above them. It would be like a Dooku vs Anakin and Obi-Wan scenario.

Lord Stark
She doesn't need to sit down. She didn't in the Revan fight. She can just duck behind Malgus' mammoth buttocks and pull it out while everyone is still engaging.

And what's to stop Starkiller from using his hypersonic TK from annihilating Satele?

The_Tempest

While enhanced by BM he should be comfortably above them. It would be like a Dooku vs Anakin and Obi-Wan scenario.

No, you know what I mean, she'll be out of the fight. You think Malgus can take them both on...?

Nephthys
No, you know what I mean, she'll be out of the fight. You think Malgus can take them both on...?

Enhanced by BM, isn't it possible? It is a sizeable advantage. Its not like a 1 on 2 duel is unprecedented or unwinnable. I'm merely offering the suggestion, it seems like it'd offer them more of a chance than Satele fighting.

ares834
Malgus with BM amp is soloing now? Oh lord...

Lord Stark

A. That didn't exactly end well for Dooku

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view7/4690724/dooku-death-o.gif

B. Starkiller and Vader are each at Malgus' level force wise. No way does BM grant a 200% amp. Come on now. Not to mention that Dooku vs. Anakin and Kenobi had Dooku with a Force Mastery advantage over both of them and a considerable force power advantage over one of them.

Kosmos Supreme
Satele is a peer to Malgus.

EmperorSidious2
This version of Vader isn't more skilled than Malgus

This is the pinnacle of vader a lightsaber skills. This is someone who has taken each form to its highest potency. This is the same guy who has been killing Jedi for 20 years. This is the same guy who disarmed Luke literarily.

carthage
I know I thought it was TFU Vader

Stigma
Malgus can take both of these guys solo. He'd be BM'ed by Satele so nothing can stop him. I'm surprised only Neph sees this.mmm

The_Tempest
lol

No way can Malgus take on Vader and 'Killer at the same time.

carthage
Yeah, Vader would beat him on his own.

Stigma
@cart, stay out of this. Let me handle this troll.

lol

No way can Malgus take on Vader and 'Killer at the same time.
Lol indeed. Malgus amped by Satele's unparalleled BM in a very plausible scenario can take Starkiller and Vader on. His power would be supreme and he'd be a dangerous combatant to all bar Vitiate and maybe the Ones.

In his well-thought out posts, Neph provided strong arguments as to why this is a very feasible theory.

carthage
**** off PT fanboy.

You and that sock troll Gideon can play in traffic.

Stigma
**** off PT fanboy.

You and that sock troll Gideon can play in traffic.
**** you PT hater.

Tempest Gideon is a true debater and a gentleman among these boards. Your trolling is sub-par to his.

carthage
Honestly its not and Gideon lowballing Neph's arguments while trying to bait Legend is really sad.

I'm surprised he isn't banned yet, he's such a lowlife troll that always harasses fans of TOR. He's been doing it for years and no one has stopped him. Whatever, you suck Gideon and you've been reported again thumb up

The_Tempest
im like so pissed off right now grrrrrrr 😡

Stigma

Stigma
im like so pissed off right now grrrrrrr 😡
Sorry to hear that.

Love the smiley, though.

The_Tempest
Originally posted by Stigma
Sorry to hear that.

Love the smiley, though.

On my iPhone tbh

carthage
Hipster **** on your Iphone

Nephthys
Originally posted by Lord Stark
A. That didn't exactly end well for Dooku

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view7/4690724/dooku-death-o.gif

B. Starkiller and Vader are each at Malgus' level force wise. No way does BM grant a 200% amp. Come on now. Not to mention that Dooku vs. Anakin and Kenobi had Dooku with a Force Mastery advantage over both of them and a considerable force power advantage over one of them.

A. Because of Skywalker rage. I doubt that'll be a factor with Cripply Joe. The fires don't burn so hot no more.

B. You don't need to be 200% to be able to hang with 2 opponents. Kenobi wasn't. Ventress has fought A + O tons of times by herself. Malgus wasn't equal to both TOR protags he fought either. And my point was that battle meditation would give Malgus the Force AND Sabers advantage over both of them.

Again, I am just raising this as a suggestion and sounding it out.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.