DE Sidious & The Son vs Abeloth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Demenos
all out force battle
its hard to say for me who would win, i think it would be close.

FreshestSlice
If Abeloth can best the Son and the Daughter, she can best the Son and a non-factor.

Trocity
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
If Abeloth can best the Son and the Daughter, she can best the Son and a non-factor.

Darth Demenos
do you think the son is more powerful than krayt ?

Lord Stark
Originally posted by Darth Demenos
do you think the son is more powerful than krayt ?

The Son is more powerful than 5 Krayts.

Arhael
If Sidious gets his lightsaber, they beat her solidly.

Darth Demenos
it just seems to me that it would be a cool fight bc i am certain that luke is way more powerful than krayt bc he was fighting abeloth and krayt at times during their fight. we also know that sidious is way more powerful than krayt as well and the popular vote is that the son is more powerful than sidious, i agree with this as well.

so in the end it would be 2 very powerful darksiders vs aan extremely powerful darkside entity. now i do agree that abeloth would win in the end, i do not agree however that it would be a curbstomp.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Arhael
If Sidious gets his lightsaber, they beat her solidly.
I can't decide if I should post a laughing gif or facepalm gif.

FreshestSlice
Porque no los dos?
http://38.media.tumblr.com/b21dc618e2220c741ccb4b6be996f113/tumblr_mwfryoPIQh1sgl0ajo1_500.gif

carthage
Abeloth

Angelalex242
The problem with the team is that it takes Light AND Dark Side to take Abeloth out. The team in this case, while ostensibly more powerful then Luke+Krayt+Ben+Vestara, doesn't have access to the light side, and so must lose.

Son+Luke, on the other hand...Son is more then adequate compensation for Krayt and Vestara.

SunRazer
If Luke had some success against Abeloth, then Palpatine isn't an absolute non-factor.

Abeloth could win, but dismissing Palpatine as being incapable of doing anything when even Krayt could is stretching it. And the Son is above Luke, too, so it's not an absolute stomp by any means.

DarthAnt66
The Son solos.

AncientPower
Fighting a fraction of Abeloth's power like Krayt/Luke/Ben/Tahiri did and fighting a fully concentrated singular Abeloth who could solo the Son and the Daughter are entirely different things.

Abeloth tentacle rapes.

DarthAnt66
I was under the impression the Abeloth that soloed the Son and Daughter were mere children. They didn't even reach Mortis yet.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.