Reeve's Superman vs Dr. Manhattan vs Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kotor3
This is an all out battle.

Yes I created this thread before and I am doing it again.

Superman wants to save earth. Silver Surfer wants to prepare it for his master, and Dr. Manhattan wants to get rid or humans and make a new race.

Who wins?

Kotor3
I am going with Superman here. Kryptonian technology and his ability to control time and space Superman should be able to battle and possibly win again the Dr and Silver Surfer.

Inhuman
Manhattan and Surfer have no defense against Reeves Supes throwing the "S" shield at them.

Surtur
Going on pure feats I think Reeves Supes has the best. He especially has some insane strength feats. I don't consider Manhattan a problem, but Surfer can phase.

Mindship
Originally posted by Inhuman
Manhattan and Surfer have no defense against Reeves Supes throwing the "S" shield at them. /thread

Surtur
To be fair nobody has a defense to having that S thrown at them. Even extremely powerful beings have their brains shut down because they can't comprehend why someone would even perform such a move. Nobody is safe from it even if you're tough enough to survive it.

Inhuman
If by some miracle the gods are in their favor that day and they get past the "S" shield attack ; Then they would get their minds wiped with a kiss from Reeves Supes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.