Loki vs Obi-wan Kenobi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

psycho gundam
http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20131103190237/disney/images/0/0a/Loki_evil-grin.jpg

vs

https://memoirsofhereafter.files.wordpress.com/2015/03/obi-wan-obi-wan-kenobi-23720174-665-814.jpg

Surtur
Which version of Loki? Does he have his spear or just his magic? Even without his spear all he really needs is one good solid hit on Obi Wan to win this. He also could create a bunch of illusions of himself. I want to say Obi Wan could use the force to detect where the real one was, but he never actually did anything like that so I'm going to assume he can't.

EmperorSidious2
Loki. His magic shall trump kenobis force powers. Also Loki is a god and can withstand his force powers.

quanchi112
Loki wins.

Psychotron
Obi-Wan wins with little effort.

DTM
Id probably support Obi Wan here. I dont see Lokis skin or armor dealing well against a lightsaber, especially one in the hands of a Jedi Master of Kenobis level.

EmperorSidious2
Does anyone else think Loki being a god can use tutaminis on kenobis lightsaber.

Psychotron
No.

Surtur
You put too much emphasis on his being a "god". The term god is relative. They aren't really gods..they were thought of as gods by primitive people. In actuality they are just aliens from another dimension.

Anyways, I don't think it matters if his armor can withstand a lightsaber. Like I said, Loki could create a bunch of copies of himself, and I'm pretty sure I recall him being able to kill Frost Giants via magic blasts, and I'm talking about before he got Odin's weapon.

Then again, Loki does have some decent durability. He wasn't actually hurt by that exploding arrow, just knocked off his flying vehicle. He also recovered quite quickly from the thrashing the Hulk gave him.

Silent Master
He also withstood the Destroyer gun and the Bi-Frost bridge exploding.

Time Immemorial
If he can predict an arrow, he can predict a light saber.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Psychotron
Obi-Wan wins with little effort. But he gets his ass kicker and can't beat Jango.

Rightttttttt.

Loki wins, easily.

relentless1
first off, asgardians aren't gods, they are aliens. having said that Loki would win, Jedi are still just human as it pertains to damage soak. I think Obi Wan could give Loki a good battle at first with his defensive style of lightsaber combat and use of the Force but once Loki tags him with a decent hit it'll be all she wrote for Kenobi

Genesis-Soldier
Obi wan takes this with some degree of difficulty. if obiwan can avoid getting hit then he can take this with use of the force. (could jedi mind tricks work on Loki?)

quanchi112
Originally posted by Genesis-Soldier
Obi wan takes this with some degree of difficulty. if obiwan can avoid getting hit then he can take this with use of the force. (could jedi mind tricks work on Loki?) No his mind tricks wouldn't do shit. Obj can't even avoid being hit by Jango for crying out loud. Loki operated in a universe of far more powerful characters. This isn't even close.

DTM
The fact that quanchi supports Loki should be all the argument you need to know that Obi Wan would win here.

smile

Genesis-Soldier
hehe.

obiwans force powers take out loki, whilst loki has a good amount of damage soak he hasnt come up against someone with the power range of obiwan

quanchi112
hehe.

obiwans force powers take out loki, whilst loki has a good amount of damage soak he hasnt come up against someone with the power range of obiwan What ??? Loki has taken a threshing from the Hulk and Obi got his ass kicked by Jango. Obi gets slaughtered.

Surtur
hehe.

obiwans force powers take out loki, whilst loki has a good amount of damage soak he hasnt come up against someone with the power range of obiwan

What are you talking about? Loki went up against Thor, I don't get the "he hasn't come up against someone with the power range of obi wan".

No see, Loki has fought and not instantly died against beings that Obi Wan would instantly die against.

I also haven't seen a single person who thinks Loki will lose come up with any real way for Obi Wan to get around Loki creating many illusions of himself.

FrothByte
Obi-wan will forever be haunted by the fact the he was unable to beat Jango. Obi's force powers are limited to a few TK pushes from what I remember... which would not do much except surprise Loki a few times and piss of him off more. Loki's illusions and quasi-teleportation however will mess up Obi wan.

Scoobless
Originally posted by Surtur
I also haven't seen a single person who thinks Loki will lose come up with any real way for Obi Wan to get around Loki creating many illusions of himself.

Force senses, even Luke got past having to rely on his eyes on about his third day of training (Taught by Obi-Wan)

Jedi can sense life and emotions pretty clearly, even in the movies, should be no problem to tell a real person from a hologram.

Does that mean The Jedi will win? No, not by itself. Given his precog laser reflecting feats and superior agility (freakish jumping and whatnot in Ep 3) While not hurt by Cap in their first meeting, he did have trouble connecting against his quickness. So Force speed + precog will definitely be a factor.

It's basically a question of whether the Lightsaber can damage Loki. As Sabers have shown to melt blast doors and insta-slice through various other stuff, I don't see why they couldn't hurt Loki.

Juk3n
Comes down to Sabre damage, Obi Skill is overkill by the end of epIII compared to anything Loki has displayed. Darth maul displayed vastly more skill than Loki, he couldn't tag Obi with a killing blow, Anakin by ep3 displayed far more martial prowess than loki has displayed, he couldn't tag Obi with anything like a killing strike.

Captain America landed at least a couple of clean hits on Loki, and by his accumulated feats at the time of AV1, Obi-wan had demonstrated, better agility, faster combat reactions and faster movement speed.

If a sabre can damage loki, Obi wins without much difficulty. If a sabre cannot damage Loki because of his enhanced durability then spite thread. I think the OP made the thread on the premise that a Sabre can cut anything organic as easily as we've been shown in all movies, and in that case, skill kills.

Silent Master
I don't think the OPs view on the lightsaber should matter, only the saber's cutting feats vs Loki's durability feats matter.

Juk3n
Well then the question is, is Lokis skin and armor stronger than anything a lightsabre can cut with a swipe?

Silent Master
Well, Loki has tanked multiple energy attacks that were capable of destroying metal. IE the Destroyer gun, Iron-man's repulsors and the Bi-Frost explosion.

FrothByte
Originally posted by Juk3n
Well then the question is, is Lokis skin and armor stronger than anything a lightsabre can cut with a swipe?

I'm of the opinion that although the lightsaber can hurt Loki, it will not cut through him with one swipe. Think of him like a thick steel door. The lightsaber will need time to cut through Loki, otherwise it will just give him burn marks.

Of course I have nothing much to base this opinion on. Just that Loki seems to do incredibly well against energy based attacks.

Psychotron
Remember how thick that blast door was that Qui-Gon cut? The saber will hurt Loki, it may take a few hits, but Loki's going down eventually, and Obi-Wan has the skill and speed to do it.

quanchi112
Remember how thick that blast door was that Qui-Gon cut? The saber will hurt Loki, it may take a few hits, but Loki's going down eventually, and Obi-Wan has the skill and speed to do it. Based on what fights Obi is involved in ?

Need I reference mango or cad bane holding their own against Obi makes your claims look more hysterical by the second considering who Loki has gone up against.

relentless1
Originally posted by quanchi112
No his mind tricks wouldn't do shit. Obj can't even avoid being hit by Jango for crying out loud. Loki operated in a universe of far more powerful characters. This isn't even close.

Django, the D is silent

quanchi112
Originally posted by relentless1
Django, the D is silent Hush.

Surtur
Originally posted by Scoobless
Force senses, even Luke got past having to rely on his eyes on about his third day of training (Taught by Obi-Wan)

Jedi can sense life and emotions pretty clearly, even in the movies, should be no problem to tell a real person from a hologram.

Does that mean The Jedi will win? No, not by itself. Given his precog laser reflecting feats and superior agility (freakish jumping and whatnot in Ep 3) While not hurt by Cap in their first meeting, he did have trouble connecting against his quickness. So Force speed + precog will definitely be a factor.

It's basically a question of whether the Lightsaber can damage Loki. As Sabers have shown to melt blast doors and insta-slice through various other stuff, I don't see why they couldn't hurt Loki.

The lasers are slow moving, not impressive compared to Loki's arrow grab. Or certainly not more impressive. I've also never seen Obi Wan use the force as you describe. Yes, Luke could close his eyes and sense where a small blast was going to come. But that is a far cry from what you are saying Obi Wan could do.

Also people bringing up the lightsaber and the blast door. Well okay..but it took them time to get through that. I don't see the lightsaber going through him like butter or anything like that. He is quite durable. Could he functionally ignore one? Probably not, but he could certainly snap Obi Wan's neck in the process.

Comes down to Sabre damage, Obi Skill is overkill by the end of epIII compared to anything Loki has displayed. Darth maul displayed vastly more skill than Loki, he couldn't tag Obi with a killing blow, Anakin by ep3 displayed far more martial prowess than loki has displayed, he couldn't tag Obi with anything like a killing strike.

The problem with citing all these things is none of those guys were doing anything but trying to fight Obi Wan with a melee weapon. They barely used their powers for anything other then leaping. Oh, Darth Maul tossed a small object at a door control to open it and Obi Wan used the force to bring his ligthsaber to him..all while Maul kind of just stood there and let it happen.

These are not the best things to cite. Loki has ranged attacks, and it much stronger physically then Obi Wan. Another factor is whether or not Loki has his spear from The Avengers movie. This becomes a lot easier if he does.

The problem with citing the Captain America fight is that Loki wanted to caught. That was part of his plan.

FrothByte
Thor also blocked laser fire. Just putting that out there.

FrothByte
Remember how thick that blast door was that Qui-Gon cut? The saber will hurt Loki, it may take a few hits, but Loki's going down eventually, and Obi-Wan has the skill and speed to do it.

Thick... but IIRC he did put a bit more time into cutting that door. It's not like he just slashed through it right? Or maybe I'm remembering wrong.

Anyway, like I said I do think the saber will hurt Loki, just that it won't be immediately fatal. A few shots won't take him out but a single shot from Loki would mess up Obi wan. I also don't think Obi wan is strong enough to block any hits from Loki... meaning he'd have to dodge each and every single one - which I don't think he'll be able to do.

DTM
Obi Wan is certainly as durable as Cap, and Cap took a few shots from Loki in A1, he just didnt have the offensive power to put Loki down, though Obi Wan does with his lightsaber. Not to mention the combat speed and reflexes Kenobi at this level has is well beyond that Loki has shown in combat.

quanchi112
Originally posted by DTM
Obi Wan is certainly as durable as Cap, and Cap took a few shots from Loki in A1, he just didnt have the offensive power to put Loki down, though Obi Wan does with his lightsaber. Not to mention the combat speed and reflexes Kenobi at this level has is well beyond that Loki has shown in combat. Cap would ko Obi with a shot.

Psychotron
Based on what fights Obi is involved in ?

Need I reference mango or cad bane holding their own against Obi makes your claims look more hysterical by the second considering who Loki has gone up against.

Obi-Wan was good enough to block attacks from a 4-armed super fast and strong cyborg and then literally disarm him. Loki and Thor's skill is shit tier compared to that.

Jango? Lol, Obi-Wan was beating him despite holding back, being disarmed (not by Jango), and having his hands tied.

Obi-Wan rapes.

quanchi112
Obi-Wan was good enough to block attacks from a 4-armed super fast and strong cyborg and then literally disarm him. Loki and Thor's skill is shit tier compared to that.

Jango? Lol, Obi-Wan was beating him despite holding back, being disarmed (not by Jango), and having his hands tied.

Obi-Wan rapes. Are you kidding ? Thor would toss his hammer and kill gracious without any effort. Thor's skill shits all over grievous whi was only really skilled at escaping.

No, he was not. Jango was all over him and getting just as good as receiving.

Here comes your bias. Anyone who honestly says Obi rapes Loki from his films is a fanboy.

Quincy
Loki would EFF up Obi's day

Psychotron
Are you kidding ? Thor would toss his hammer and kill gracious without any effort. Thor's skill shits all over grievous whi was only really skilled at escaping.

No, he was not. Jango was all over him and getting just as good as receiving.

Here comes your bias. Anyone who honestly says Obi rapes Loki from his films is a fanboy.

That's Thor being more powerful. We're talking about skill here, Quan, focus.

No, Jango fled, remember? He lost even though he had all of his equipment while Obi-Wan was unarmed and didn't even use his Force powers.

You're one to talk.

quanchi112
That's Thor being more powerful. We're talking about skill here, Quan, focus.

No, Jango fled, remember? He lost even though he had all of his equipment while Obi-Wan was unarmed and didn't even use his Force powers.

You're one to talk. Thor minus his powers was kicking the shit out of shield agents. That's skill. Loki can tank Thor's power. Obi and his villains cannot.

Jango did flee because his son was there but Obi was there to detain him. He failed. Obi was disarmed in combat. That's how good Jango was at taking on a Jedi.

You just said Obi stomps Loki.

laughing out loud

StealthRanger
Are you kidding ? Thor would toss his hammer and kill gracious without any effort.

"killing gracious"

laughing out loud

quanchi112
Originally posted by StealthRanger
"killing gracious"

laughing out loud Grievous. Robbie ? Is that you ?

Robtard
Originally posted by psycho gundam
http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20131103190237/disney/images/0/0a/Loki_evil-grin.jpg

vs

https://memoirsofhereafter.files.wordpress.com/2015/03/obi-wan-obi-wan-kenobi-23720174-665-814.jpg

Have to go with Obi on this one. 7/10 Kenobi

Loki's illusions won't be as effective on a guy who can effectively 'see' while blind.

Loki has no counter to being manipulated by the Force.

Add to that Jedi reflexes and speed.

Robtard
Are you kidding ? Thor would toss his hammer and kill gracious without any effort.

I know you hate Star Wars, but at least get the names correct. It's General Grievous; not General "Gracious". YW.

Psychotron
Thor minus his powers was kicking the shit out of shield agents. That's skill. Loki can tank Thor's power. Obi and his villains cannot.

Jango did flee because his son was there but Obi was there to detain him. He failed. Obi was disarmed in combat. That's how good Jango was at taking on a Jedi.

You just said Obi stomps Loki.

laughing out loud

Featless SHIELD agents. Obi-Wan took on much more impressive opponents. Loki most definitely cannot tank Thor's power.

Jango fled, end of discussion. Obi-Wan didn't fail because he tracked Jango to the CIS base. Nice try, but Jango wasn't the one who disarmed Kenobi, it was a space ship piloted by Boba.

Because he does.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Robtard
I know you hate Star Wars, but at least get the names correct. It's General Grievous; not General "Gracious". YW.

Grievous. Robbie ? Is that you ? I already said as much. You're just a fanboy. I don't hate Star Wars. They lose here. Badly. I honestly can't wait for Abrams Star Wars. I'm predicting I will love episode 9. Only time will tell.

Quit being emotional.

Robtard
I already said as much. You're just a fanboy. I don't hate Star Wars. They lose here. Badly. I honestly can't wait for Abrams Star Wars. I'm predicting I will love episode 9. Only time will tell.

Quit being emotional.

IOW: "I said the correct name after someone told me it!"

Umm, Ep7 (not 9) is the one that's coming out next. How embarrassing for you, bandwagonning and you don't even know exactly what you're bandwagonning. "Hey guys, let me get in on that! What is it anyways!"

quanchi112
IOW: "I said the correct name after someone told me it!"

Umm, Ep7 (not 9) is the one that's coming out next. How embarrassing for you, bandwagonning and you don't even know exactly what your bandwaonning. "Hey guys, let me get in on that! What is it anyways!" See this is what you do ignore the argument and focus on typos. Yes, episode 7. It ends with 9. Robbie and his feminine ways.

Loki wins, kid.

Robtard
See this is what you do ignore the argument and focus on typos. Yes, episode 7. It ends with 9. Robbie and his feminine ways.

Loki wins, kid.

You're welcome, now you know that it's General Grievous, not "Gracious" and you know Ep7 is coming out soon, not Ep9.

This is why you've dodged my on-topic points in here? Cowardly, imo.

quanchi112
You're welcome, now you know that it's General Grievous, not "Gracious" and you know Ep7 is coming out soon, not Ep9.

This is why you've dodged my on-topic points in here? Cowardly, imo. So you believe I've always said general gracious and thought it was episode 9. You're an idiot and I see why you focus on typos and flaming. It's to hide the fact you're a pretty shitty debater. Loki wins.

Robtard
So you believe I've always said general gracious and thought it was episode 9. You're an idiot and I see why you focus on typos and flaming. It's to hide the fact you're a pretty shitty debater. Loki wins.

IOW: "What I meant to say!" After you're corrected, very childish, imo.

This is you still dodging my on-topic points and flaming as a means to distract, because you can't intelligently counter them. You lose again. Too easy.

quanchi112
Grievous. Robbie ? Is that you ? Originally posted by Robtard
IOW: "What I meant to say!" After you're corrected, very childish, imo.

This is you still dodging my on-topic points and flaming as a means to distract, because you can't intelligently counter them. You lose again. Too easy. I said grievous when asked, dummy. There goes your goldfish brain again.

Loki wins. He fights much more skilled and powerful characters whi have been unable to kill him thus far. Obi can't even handle Count Dooku.

smile

Robtard
You're doing a lot of flips simply because people had to correct you. "General Gracious" and "Episode 9".

Repeating your failed points and dodging specific points because you can't counter them isn't debating. Try again?

BTW: Dooku takes Loki 8/10. Loki's illusions will be nigh useless on him. His Force attacks which Loki has little defense against. Plus Force reflexes and speed net him those wins.

quanchi112
You're doing a lot of flips simply because people had to correct you. "General Gracious" and "Episode 9".

Repeating your failed points and dodging specific points because you can't counter them isn't debating. Try again?

BTW: Dooku takes Loki 8/10. Loki's illusions will be nigh useless on him. His Force attacks which Loki has little defense against. Plus Force reflexes and speed net him those wins. No one corrected me. He asked me what I meant and I said grievous. I already told you this, dummy.

Loki would stomp Dooku as well. Loki would beat Jango. You ignoring the clear portrayal of Loki and debating based off famboyism isn't debating.

Robtard
LoL, you and your lies. You said "Episode 9" and I had to correct you that the next film is Ep7.

Proof:
I honestly can't wait for Abrams Star Wars. I'm predicting I will love episode 9. Only time will tell.

So more "Loki wins because I like him and hate Star Wars", without listing feats and reasons why. This is not debating, this is you ranting again. You lost. Too easy.

Silent Master
He didn't ask you anything, what he did was laugh at you for not knowing the characters name. see below.

"killing gracious"

laughing out loud

quanchi112
Originally posted by Silent Master
He didn't ask you anything, what he did was laugh at you for not knowing the characters name. see below.

I knew the characters name. I posted it.

quanchi112
LoL, you and your lies. You said "Episode 9" and I had to correct you that the next film is Ep7.

Proof:

So more "Loki wins because I like him and hate Star Wars", without listing feats and reasons why. This is not debating, this is you ranting again. You lost. Too easy. You are such a girl. This is why I never take you seriously because typos and misspellings are all you rant about.

Loki deals with much more powerful, skilled foes and has much higher durability.

That's why he wins. Obi hurt himself striking Grievous.

Robtard
You are such a girl. This is why I never take you seriously because typos and misspellings are all you rant about.

Loki deals with much more powerful, skilled foes and has much higher durability.

That's why he wins. Obi hurt himself striking Grievous.

Keep lying and doing flips. "Episode 9"

Proof that Loki could survive a lightsabre to the neck because of his "higher durability"?

Silent Master
I knew the characters name. I posted it.

You said that he asked you what you meant, see below.

No one corrected me. He asked me what I meant and I said grievous.

Only he didn't ask you anything, what he did was laugh at you for not knowing the character's name. again, see below.

"killing gracious"

laughing out loud

quanchi112
Originally posted by Silent Master
You said that he asked you what you meant, see below.

Only he didn't ask you anything, what he did was laugh at you for not knowing the character's name. again, see below. I took that as a question. I answered.

Grievous. smile

quanchi112
Keep lying and doing flips. "Episode 9"

Proof that Loki could survive a lightsabre to the neck because of his "higher durability"? You have to prove Obi can hit him in the neck. Loki has survived far worse than a lightsaber. The durability feats have already been mentioned.

A typo. Whooptydoo.

DTM
Cap would ko Obi with a shot.

The fact that you even think this, for one second, proves you either dont know a thing about Star Wars, or youre its biggest hater.

Not only would Cap NOT one-shot Kenobi of this Jedi Master level, but hw would actually not even beat him at all.

Then again, youre literally the worst, most aggreviating poster on this site, so like I said before, please continue to support Loki here, it only serves to make others side with Obi Wan. smile

Psychotron
Obi-Wan would dismantle Captain America. How is this even debatable?

quanchi112
Originally posted by DTM
The fact that you even think this, for one second, proves you either dont know a thing about Star Wars, or youre its biggest hater.

Not only would Cap NOT one-shot Kenobi of this Jedi Master level, but hw would actually not even beat him at all.

Then again, youre literally the worst, most aggreviating poster on this site, so like I said before, please continue to support Loki here, it only serves to make others side with Obi Wan. smile No, it's the fact I call a spade a spade. His strength is night and day greater than Obi's durability. Watch Dooku ko him in rots. Pathetic.

I agree people just go against me because they are emotionally compromised. They are weak and go off of bias and feelings. Thanks for complimenting me, loser.

quanchi112
Obi-Wan would dismantle Captain America. How is this even debatable? Based on ?

Psychotron
Based on ?

Being more skilled and more powerful.

quanchi112
Being more skilled and more powerful. That is you claiming so but based off what feats.

Robtard
You have to prove Obi can hit him in the neck. Loki has survived far worse than a lightsaber. The durability feats have already been mentioned.

A typo. Whooptydoo.

You're trying to flip the burden of proof again because you can't debate well. You claimed Loki's durability would net him a win, that's the point you used. Prove Loki's durability could resist a lightsabre. Go on, prove it.

Protip: A typo is misspelling a word, like saying "Anarcky" instead of "Anarchy". You outright used a entirely different word. That's an error out of ignorance. YW.

Psychotron
That is you claiming so but based off what feats.

Well, power is a given, Kenobi could easily ragdoll Steve. He also has some nice speed and durability feats. And skill? Kenobi is noticeably more impressive. His fights against Maul, Grevious, and Anakin put him on another level.

FrothByte
What's the best force TK feat of Obi wan?

Robtard
Originally posted by FrothByte
What's the best force TK feat of Obi wan?

Probably matching Vader (fight on Mustafar). Which considering what we know Vader was capable of back then, means Obi is a Force badass.

StealthRanger
Same Vader's prolly above Dooku who can crush/tear bolted durasteel machinery and bring decent parts of a ceiling down on Yoda and shit

quanchi112
You're trying to flip the burden of proof again because you can't debate well. You claimed Loki's durability would net him a win, that's the point you used. Prove Loki's durability could resist a lightsabre. Go on, prove it.

Protip: A typo is misspelling a word, like saying "Anarcky" instead of "Anarchy". You outright used a entirely different word. That's an error out of ignorance. YW. You scripted the fight., you made the claim so the onus is on you.

His feats of durability are greater than a lightsaber. Bi frost, Thor's hammer, and hulk thrashing.

An autocorrect typo. iPad.

smile

Do I have to remind you in every single post.

quanchi112
Well, power is a given, Kenobi could easily ragdoll Steve. He also has some nice speed and durability feats. And skill? Kenobi is noticeably more impressive. His fights against Maul, Grevious, and Anakin put him on another level. Why didn't he rag doll Jango with his force powers ? Or was he getting beaten up by a vastly weaker character than Steve.

None of those characters possess Thor's skill or power. Maul also showed pre viszla was able to give him a very close battle despite the lack of force powers. Why didn't he rag doll him ?

Robtard
You scripted the fight., you made the claim so the onus is on you.

His feats of durability are greater than a lightsaber. Bi frost, Thor's hammer, and hulk thrashing.

An autocorrect typo. iPad.

smile

Do I have to remind you in every single post.

I did not.

Do you not understand different damage types? Bifrost (one word, sport) explosion, getting hit by a hammer and getting slammed like some chump are not the same as super-concentrated heat.

You claimed Loki's durability would net him a win, that's the point you used. Prove Loki's durability can withstand a lightsabre. Go on, prove it.

quanchi112
I did not.

Do you not understand different damage types? Bifrost (one word, sport) explosion, getting hit by a hammer and getting slammed like some chump are not the same as super-concentrated heat.

You claimed Loki's durability would net him a win, that's the point you used. Prove Loki's durability can withstand a lightsabre. Go on, prove it. You said Obi hits his neck with the saber. That is scripting. You need to prove it. It auto separated them. Quit detracting from the overall point. That's more powerful than a light saber. A magical hammer and the bi frost explosion are more powerful than a light saber based off evidence.

I just named greater feats you said nuh uh. That isn't debating.

Robtard
You said Obi hits his neck with the saber. That is scripting. You need to prove it. It auto separated them. Quit detracting from the overall point. That's more powerful than a light saber. A magical hammer and the bi frost explosion are more powerful than a light saber based off evidence.

I just named greater feats you said nuh uh. That isn't debating.

Incorrect: I said "Prove Loki could survive a lightsabre to the neck" after you claimed Loki's durability would net him a win.

Repeat: Not all damage is the same. Blunt force trauma from a hammer isn't the same as intensive heat. You need to prove Loki could survive a lightsabre. Go on, prove it.

eg IM's armor took hit's from Mjolnir, but melted when exposed to extreme heat. Means the armor has different levels of resistance to blunt force and heat. #gottem again

quanchi112
Incorrect: I said "Prove Loki could survive a lightsabre to the neck" after you claimed Loki's durability would net him a win.

Repeat: Not all damage is the same. Blunt force trauma from a hammer isn't the same as intensive heat. You need to prove Loki could survive a lightsabre. Go on, prove it.

eg IM's armor took hit's from Mjolnir, but melted when exposed to extreme heat. Means the armor has different levels of resistance to blunt force and heat. #gottem again I do not have to. You need to prove he can hit him, I just cited greater durability feats. How intense is the heat ? Prove that a light saber is more powerful than. Mjolnir.

He was amped. Was he amped when the suit melted during extreme heat. You'd need to prove lightsaber a are hotter than the extreme heat used. That's how debating works, kiddo.

Robtard
I do not have to. You need to prove he can hit him, I just cited greater durability feats. How intense is the heat ? Prove that a light saber is more powerful than. Mjolnir.

He was amped. Was he amped when the suit melted during extreme heat. You'd need to prove lightsaber a are hotter than the extreme heat used. That's how debating works, kiddo.

"Greater durability" doesn't mean "can't be hit", you don't even debate.

IM took a hit from the hammer before the lightning amp. Ignoring the obvious power amp =/= durability. You don't even Marvel either laughing out loud

quanchi112
"Greater durability" doesn't mean "can't be hit", you don't even debate.

IM took a hit from the hammer before the lightning amp. Ignoring the obvious power amp =/= durability. You don't even Marvel either laughing out loud You said prove he can survive. I just did. Now prove he can hit him at that point.

Prove it. Greater energy output equals greater damage.

I don't have to disprove your claim you need to prove it. Onus is on you, midget.

The power amp obviously affected his entire suit. Now prove the intensity of the lightsaber is greater than that heat you referenced. Prove something.

Robtard
You said prove he can survive. I just did. Now prove he can hit him at that point.

Prove it. Greater energy output equals greater damage.

I don't have to disprove your claim you need to prove it. Onus is on you, midget.

The power amp obviously affected his entire suit. Now prove the intensity of the lightsaber is greater than that heat you referenced. Prove something.

You have yet to prove that Loki could withstand a lightsabre

Blunt force trauma =/= intensive heat

You claimed IM only took a hammer hit after he was amped, you were wrong and I laughed. You don't even Marvel.

quanchi112
You have yet to prove that Loki could withstand a lightsabre

Blunt force trauma =/= intensive heat

You claimed IM only took a hammer hit after he was amped, you were wrong and I laughed. You don't even Marvel. I,listed greater feats. If you feel the lightsaber kills him post feats to support this claim.

Post definitive proof why this damage you call different would kill Loki. Who has it killed of lokis durability feats ?

Prove how hot. You made another claim you don't prove. You're about to go rage loop to cover up your incompetence as a debater.

Robtard
You listed an irrelevant comparison. You thought IM took hammer hits only after he was amped because you don't even Marvel, not even a little bit.

Repeat: Not all damage is the same. Blunt force trauma from a hammer isn't the same as intensive heat. You need to prove Loki could survive a lightsabre due to his "durability". Go on, prove it.

quanchi112
You listed an irrelevant comparison. You thought IM took hammer hits only after he was amped because you don't even Marvel, not even a little bit.

Repeat: Not all damage is the same. Blunt force trauma from a hammer isn't the same as intensive heat. You need to prove Loki could survive a lightsabre due to his "durability". Go on, prove it. IronMan's suit is durable. My point was in reference to a prolonged fight with Thor. Loki has survived hammer shots. Loki is more durable than ironman.

Prove it. Quit repeating yourself like a mindless fool and actually prove it.

Robtard
IronMan's suit is durable. My point was in reference to a prolonged fight with Thor. Loki has survived hammer shots. Loki is more durable than ironman.

Prove it. Quit repeating yourself like a mindless fool and actually prove it.

No, you clearly thought that IM took hits from the hammer only after he was amped. You don't even Marvel, not even a little bit.

"irony"

Repeat: Not all damage is the same. Blunt force trauma from a hammer isn't the same as intensive heat. You need to prove Loki could survive a lightsabre due to his "durability". Go on, prove it.

quanchi112
No, you clearly thought that IM took hits from the hammer only after he was amped. You don't even Marvel, not even a little bit.

"irony"

Repeat: Not all damage is the same. Blunt force trauma from a hammer isn't the same as intensive heat. You need to prove Loki could survive a lightsabre due to his "durability". Go on, prove it. No, but iron man is always worn down and comes apart. He needed special armor to withstand a barrage from the hulk. He tore through the special armor but did hulk did Loki apart ? Nah. Loki is more durable than ironman.

Prove it. Prove by feats the saber kills him. Onus is on you since I listed feats of greater power output.

Juk3n

You'd need to prove lightsaber a are hotter than the extreme heat used.

shouldn't be too difficult,

IM was hit with lightning. No melt.

Vastly Upgraded suit was melted by Extremis soldiers, extremis soldiers explosion was clocked at , I can't remember exactly but it was stated in the movie, maybe 3000c.

So 3000c to melt ironmans suit.

now we speculate on the blast doors on a space craft whenre qui-gon melted throught the blast doors. An educated guess would say the Blast doors (being a space travel vehicle) would be of some super, durable steel+, heat shielded type material. What is steels molten temp?

lets math!

also as for the 'durability' question, would you say Thor is = Loki in durability? Because didn't Thor take a regular old dagger in the side?

Robtard
No, but iron man is always worn down and comes apart. He needed special armor to withstand a barrage from the hulk. He tore through the special armor but did hulk did Loki apart ? Nah. Loki is more durable than ironman.

Prove it. Prove by feats the saber kills him. Onus is on you since I listed feats of greater power output.

IM was fresh when he first got slammed with Mjolnir. So your point is still invalid and you don't even Marvel, not even a little bit.

quanchi112
shouldn't be too difficult,

IM was hit with lightning. No melt.

Vastly Upgraded suit was melted by Extremis soldiers, extremis soldiers explosion was clocked at , I can't remember exactly but it was stated in the movie, maybe 3000c.

So 3000c to melt ironmans suit.

now we speculate on the blast doors on a space craft whenre qui-gon melted throught the blast doors. An educated guess would say the Blast doors (being a space travel vehicle) would be of some super, durable steel+, heat shielded type material. What is steels molten temp?

lets math!

also as for the 'durability' question, would you say Thor is = Loki in durability? Because didn't Thor take a regular old dagger in the side? I didn't hear anything regarding how hot the light saber is. My point was also about a prolonged fight with Thor not just a toss.

I'd say around the same tier.

quanchi112
IM was fresh when he first got slammed with Mjolnir. So your point is still invalid and you don't even Marvel, not even a little bit.

Repeat: Not all damage is the same. Blunt force trauma from a hammer isn't the same as intensive heat. You need to prove Loki could survive a lightsabre due to his "durability". Go on, prove it. So my point is it did damage but he wasn't worn down when he got initially struck. So thanks for agreeing with me. The rest of the fight was against an amped ironman.

Prove it.

Robtard
Keep doing flips for me, the guy who doesn't even Marvel, not even a little bit.

quanchi112
Keep doing flips for me, the guy who doesn't even Marvel, not even a little bit.

Repeat: Not all damage is the same. Blunt force trauma from a hammer isn't the same as intensive heat. You need to prove Loki could survive a lightsabre due to his "durability". Go on, prove it. Keep raging.

Prove it is greater due to feats. You made the claim.

Juk3n

I'd say around the same tier.

So you agree that all damage types are not equal.

Thor took punches in the face from ironman, and a 400% repulsor blast with no effect. Good durability.

Got stuck with a dagger in the side, with little force from Loki.
Bad durability.

Ironman, took Lightning (which has the temperature of?) with no ill effect. Good durability.

Melted by 3000c extremis soldiers, not so good durability.

all damage is not the same.

And judging by what we've seen of lightsabres, why don't you play devils advocate and speculate on the temp?

quanchi112
So you agree that all damage types are not equal.

Thor took punches in the face from ironman, and a 400% repulsor blast with no effect. Good durability.

Got stuck with a dagger in the side, with little force from Loki.
Bad durability.

Ironman, took Lightning (which has the temperature of?) with no ill effect. Good durability.

Melted by 3000c extremis soldiers, not so good durability.

all damage is not the same.

And judging by what we've seen of lightsabres, why don't you play devils advocate and speculate on the temp? Because if you want to get technical and downplay the temps that destroyed iron man suits you need to do the same for the saber.

I believe the dagger was magical in nature hence powerful.

Psychotron
Why didn't he rag doll Jango with his force powers ? Or was he getting beaten up by a vastly weaker character than Steve.

None of those characters possess Thor's skill or power. Maul also showed pre viszla was able to give him a very close battle despite the lack of force powers. Why didn't he rag doll him ?

Because he was handling him anyway. You keep saying Jango was beating him up, yet it was Jango, who still had his equipment AND a space ship, who fled from an unarmed and holding back Kenobi. Not to mention that Obi-Wan managed to trail him to the CIS base anyway.

Yeah, keyword here is power. Thor's skill alone is unremarkable. Maul is a warrior first and foremost, he rarely resorts to using his powers unless he has to, he's not Sidious.

quanchi112
Because he was handling him anyway. You keep saying Jango was beating him up, yet it was Jango, who still had his equipment AND a space ship, who fled from an unarmed and holding back Kenobi. Not to mention that Obi-Wan managed to trail him to the CIS base anyway.

Yeah, keyword here is power. Thor's skill alone is unremarkable. Maul is a warrior first and foremost, he rarely resorts to using his powers unless he has to, he's not Sidious. No, he was in for a fight. Why on earth would he not use a tactic you describe as an easy win ? Answer; your opinion and speculation isn't a fact. The actual fight is.

Kenobi was armed and disarmed. Obi failed. Jango fled despite his force powers.

Thor's skill is amazing. You may not be surprised by it but it's there. You keep saying to avoid the evidence. They all use their powers at the most opportune moments. Maui uses them when he feels the tactic will be most effective like any Sith Lord.

Juk3n

Thor's skill is amazing.

Your idea of amazing skill and, it seems, everyone else's is way skewed dude.

When I look at the Marvel CU line up of characters there's a clear and distinct tier on things like power output, durability, skill etc and no one person i master in all things.

On the 'Amazing Skill' side, id put Cap, Winter Soldier to a lesser degree, Black Widow and to a lesser degree Barton. Being "amazingly skillful" physically, means being able to pull off feats of martial prowess other people cannot perform.

Hulk, not skilful.
Thor, more skilful than hulk, but still an out and out brawler just with variety.
Vision, powerful as Phuck, but I woudnt classify him as 'amazingly skilled'.

Every single mainstream jedi is legitimately amazingly skilled to varying degrees of 'amazing' with a ground burst speed of about 100m per second (as demonstrated in the first scene of TPM). Whats another example I can use..lets see, John Mclane (die hard) Durable, Toughness, Endurance, with a little cunning. "Amazingly skilled"? No. That title would be reserved for someone like Jason Bourne.

If Caps shield was made out of 'SABRE energy instead of vibranium, Avengers Assemble would have been about 30 minutes long.

Weve seen Black Widow take a Backhand from Hulk into steel that should have liquefied her organs or atleast rupture something important. Yet she is not bullet or knife proof. All durability is not equal, even on the same person. Ive seen nothing of Loki to suggest his skin or armor is withstanding a lightsabre.

He can win here. I just don't think he does.

quanchi112

When I look at the Marvel CU line up of characters there's a clear and distinct tier on things like power output, durability, skill etc and no one person i master in all things.

On the 'Amazing Skill' side, id put Cap, Winter Soldier to a lesser degree, Black Widow and to a lesser degree Barton. Being "amazingly skillful" physically, means being able to pull off feats of martial prowess other people cannot perform.

Hulk, not skilful.
Thor, more skilful than hulk, but still an out and out brawler just with variety.

Every single mainstream jedi is legitimately amazingly skilled to varying degrees of 'amazing' with a ground burst speed of about 100m per second (as demonstrated in the first scene of TPM). Whats another example I can use..lets see, John Mclane (die hard) Durable, Toughness, Endurance, with a little cunning. "Amazingly skilled"? No. That title would be reserved for someone like Jason Bourne.

If Caps shield was made out of 'SABRE energy instead of vibranium, Avengers Assemble would have been about 30 minutes long.

Weve seen Black Widow take a Backhand from Hulk into steel that should have liquefied her organs or atleast rupture something important. Yet she is not bullet or knife proof. All durability is not equal, even on the same person. Ive seen nothing of Loki to suggest his skin or armor is withstanding a lightsabre.

He can win here. I just don't think he does. Therr are varying degrees of skill. I agree but Thor minus his powers absolutely dominated shield agents.

Jedi are skilled in their own ways but bounty hunters and other skilled opponents minus their skill sets have been a threat and better than Jedi. Defeating shield agents minus your powers shows amazing skill to me and effectiveness.

Fiction is not consistent but greater power feats mean something. Loki has survived greater and a lightsaber has failed to cut through less. I don't think Obi has a chance if Jango Fett can be a threat to him. Honestly.

FrothByte

Hulk, not skilful.

He can win here. I just don't think he does.

I'd have to disagree with Thor being simply a brawler. Though I won't consider him as skilled as Cap, you can see his skill in majority of his fights. Like when he took out "skilled" SHIELD agents, or frost giant brawlers, or even the way he ducks and dodges shots from IM and Hulk and the ultron-thralls.

Considering what we've seen him do, it's not a stretch to think he should at least be as skilled as Barton.

Juk3n
Therr are varying degrees of skill. I agree but Thor minus his powers absolutely dominated shield agents.

Those shield agents have no showings. Hyperbolic statements from Coulson don't fly because McLane is an extremely experienced well trained Cop and he has almost NO skill whatsoever.

Falcon was expertly trained soldier, experienced, Hi-spec division, and demonstrated almost no skill. Those shield agents were not moving like black widow, or bourne or even barton. A 'claim' that theyre 'the most skilled agents in the world' or w/e holds no weight if they didn't display anything resembling it.

quanchi112
Those shield agents have no showings. Hyperbolic statements from Coulson don't fly because McLane is an extremely experienced well trained Cop and he has almost NO skill whatsoever.

Falcon was expertly trained soldier, experienced, Hi-spec division, and demonstrated almost no skill. Those shield agents were not moving like black widow, or bourne or even barton. A 'claim' that theyre 'the most skilled agents in the world' or w/e holds no weight if they didn't display anything resembling it. The portrayal was clear. They were skilled personel. You also said all Jedi are extremely skilled despite some having no showings. That reeks of a double standard.

Thor demonstrates skill, elusiveness, and combat Formidability unmatched by Obi wan. Watch his films. He doesn't act like the hulk. He may be able to take a punch from the Hulk like Loki but that's just because these characters operate on a much higher power level than someone who hurts his own foot kicking Grievous.

Juk3n
Anakin and Obis fight is a demonstration of martial prowess beyond anything Loki has demonstrated, and thor for that matter. I don't even see it as debateable.

FrothByte

Falcon was expertly trained soldier, experienced, Hi-spec division, and demonstrated almost no skill. Those shield agents were not moving like black widow, or bourne or even barton. A 'claim' that theyre 'the most skilled agents in the world' or w/e holds no weight if they didn't display anything resembling it.

Meh, even if those SHIELD agents were completely untrained (which I doubt), the fact that Thor was able to take them out as easily as he did speaks of skill. I mean, not even a champion UFC fighter can take out that number of average soldiers that easily.

If we use this logic that those SHIELD agents were unskilled simply because they have no feats, then we'd have to assume those SHIELD agents Cap beat up in the elevator were similarly unskilled (other than Batroc).

quanchi112
Anakin and Obis fight is a demonstration of martial prowess beyond anything Loki has demonstrated, and thor for that matter. I don't even see it as debateable. Martial prowess is one aspect of skill. They showed themselves to be greatly skilled in sword fighting. Their kicks and chokes were quite ordinary. They did not look skilled at all in that aspect.

Loki operates on a much higher level dealing with more powerful and skilled opponents than Anakin.

Anakin was so retarded in the fight Obi even warned him not to jump and he did so anyways.

Psychotron
No, he was in for a fight. Why on earth would he not use a tactic you describe as an easy win ? Answer; your opinion and speculation isn't a fact. The actual fight is.

Kenobi was armed and disarmed. Obi failed. Jango fled despite his force powers.

Thor's skill is amazing. You may not be surprised by it but it's there. You keep saying to avoid the evidence. They all use their powers at the most opportune moments. Maui uses them when he feels the tactic will be most effective like any Sith Lord.

Why would he need to? He was whooping him without use of the Force. This is pre-prime Kenobi, btw. What's stopping him from rag dolling Captian America? Literally nothing.

He wasn't disarmed by Jango, though. Funny that you keep trying to skirt around this.

Yes, Jango fled. From an unarmed opponent like a little *****. Thanks for playing.

If that's your idea of amazing then you must have the shittiest taste on this board. Thor's human prowess is no better than an average bar fighter's.

quanchi112
Why would he need to? He was whooping him without use of the Force. This is pre-prime Kenobi, btw. What's stopping him from rag dolling Captian America? Literally nothing.

He wasn't disarmed by Jango, though. Funny that you keep trying to skirt around this.

Yes, Jango fled. From an unarmed opponent like a little *****. Thanks for playing.

If that's your idea of amazing then you must have the shittiest taste on this board. Thor's human prowess is no better than an average bar fighter's. He failed in his objective. So I guess failing is ok to him. Their showings. The fact cap can fight back and isn't going to stand there with his shield without using it.

He disarmed Obi. His son was there. He wasn't there for Obi but Obi failed in his objective.

So average guys can go through shield agents relatively easily ? GTFO. Watch average Anakin and Obi kick and choke each other. That is unbelievably average.

smile

Juk3n

If we use this logic that those SHIELD agents were unskilled simply because they have no feats, then we'd have to assume those SHIELD agents Cap beat up in the elevator were similarly unskilled (other than Batroc).

Well sure, those agents also were not moving anything like Widow or even Barton in a fight, they were relatively unskilled.

I don't know what point you were just trying to make, but you made mine perfectly, im glad we're in agreement that those shield agents in the lift, and the ones thor fought demonstrated no, that's ZERO on-screen skill, and certainly not enough proficiency in combat to be labelled "the most elite agents in the world"

because you see we have 3 examples of the most elite agents in the world, Widow, Barton and Cap..and WS if you wanna get technical.

*drop mic

FrothByte
Well sure, those agents also were not moving anything like Widow or even Barton in a fight, they were relatively unskilled.

I don't know what point you were just trying to make, but you made mine perfectly, im glad we're in agreement that those shield agents in the lift, and the ones thor fought demonstrated no, that's ZERO on-screen skill, and certainly not enough proficiency in combat to be labelled "the most elite agents in the world"

because you see we have 3 examples of the most elite agents in the world, Widow, Barton and Cap..and WS if you wanna get technical.

*drop mic

Well yes and no. Cap and WS should not be considered since they are enhanced humans. Widow and Barton are considered top of the line SHIELD agents, that doesn't necessarily mean that they're also the best fighters. We don't know just how skilled other SHIELD agents are but I think it's safe to say that they are skilled fighters... as whenever we see a SHIELD agent take on some other fodder they do have pretty good fight skills (see agents of SHIELD).

Anyway my point is, Thor going through MULTIPLE SHIELD agents like he did speaks of great skill on his part, even if the SHIELD agents he went through might not necessarily be as good as either Widow or Clint.

quanchi112
Well yes and no. Cap and WS should not be considered since they are enhanced humans. Widow and Barton are considered top of the line SHIELD agents, that doesn't necessarily mean that they're also the best fighters. We don't know just how skilled other SHIELD agents are but I think it's safe to say that they are skilled fighters... as whenever we see a SHIELD agent take on some other fodder they do have pretty good fight skills (see agents of SHIELD).

Anyway my point is, Thor going through MULTIPLE SHIELD agents like he did speaks of great skill on his part, even if the SHIELD agents he went through might not necessarily be as good as either Widow or Clint. thumb up

Surtur
I still don't see why anyone is mentioning the Cap vs Loki fight as any kind of evidence of Loki's skill or lack of skill. He wanted to be captured.

quanchi112
I still don't see why anyone is mentioning the Cap vs Loki fight as any kind of evidence of Loki's skill or lack of skill. He wanted to be captured. thumb up

It's just a few biased, disingenuous Star Wars fanboys.

DTM
Spoken by the biggest Star Wars hater on this site.

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

Psychotron
He failed in his objective. So I guess failing is ok to him. Their showings. The fact cap can fight back and isn't going to stand there with his shield without using it.

He disarmed Obi. His son was there. He wasn't there for Obi but Obi failed in his objective.

So average guys can go through shield agents relatively easily ? GTFO. Watch average Anakin and Obi kick and choke each other. That is unbelievably average.

smile

Failed? He tailed him and led the Republic forces to the CIS base leading to an early Republic victory in the Clone Wars.

Nice of you to ignore Boba attacking Obi-Wan with turbolasers and keeping him off-balance, I bet that didn't help Jango at all. Also, Obi-Wan nailed Jango with a flying kick while Jango was still in the air, and he disarmed Jango as well. This is while Jango was fully armed and armored. Jango is shit.

SHIELD agents are fodder. Go ahead and prove me wrong. They hit each once, you can't judge anything from that. However, Obi-Wan demonstrated some good H2H when he disarmed Jango and managed to overpower Jango's jet pack and bring him to the ground. Anakin and Obi-Wan with lightsabers are >>>>>>> Thor with Mjolnir in terms of pure skill.

quanchi112
Originally posted by DTM
Spoken by the biggest Star Wars hater on this site.

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. I like Star Wars I just don't love it, yet. Abrams will probably change that, boy. I'm objective. You're not.

quanchi112
Failed? He tailed him and led the Republic forces to the CIS base leading to an early Republic victory in the Clone Wars.

Nice of you to ignore Boba attacking Obi-Wan with turbolasers and keeping him off-balance, I bet that didn't help Jango at all. Also, Obi-Wan nailed Jango with a flying kick while Jango was still in the air, and he disarmed Jango as well. This is while Jango was fully armed and armored. Jango is shit.

SHIELD agents are fodder. Go ahead and prove me wrong. They hit each once, you can't judge anything from that. However, Obi-Wan demonstrated some good H2H when he disarmed Jango and managed to overpower Jango's jet pack and bring him to the ground. Anakin and Obi-Wan with lightsabers are >>>>>>> Thor with Mjolnir in terms of pure skill. His objective was to kill the emperor. That's what he went there for FYI. He failed. Utterly. He even says as much. laughing out loud

That did but with precog it shouldn't have been an issue. The two had enough time one on one. Obi failed to bring him in despite having his force powers. If Jango was shit then Obi is less than shit since he failed in his objective against shit. smile

They are skilled opponents. Clones are fodder yet they executed nearly the entire Jedi order. laughing out loud

Yes, we can judge Thor's Formidability by the relative ease he took them down while powerless.

No, they are more skilled in sword fighting. Thor wields his hammer far better than they would so they both have advantages in their own specialized skill sets.

Thor and Loki operates on a higher level. Thor wouldn't hurt his leg kicking grievous. Obi's a wimp.

Quincy
Oh man this is a lot of pagery for a fight in which Loki tears through someone

Quincy
Shit never mind I have a Loki avatar I'm compromised.

Psychotron
His objective was to kill the emperor. That's what he went there for FYI. He failed. Utterly. He even says as much. laughing out loud

That did but with precog it shouldn't have been an issue. The two had enough time one on one. Obi failed to bring him in despite having his force powers. If Jango was shit then Obi is less than shit since he failed in his objective against shit. smile

They are skilled opponents. Clones are fodder yet they executed nearly the entire Jedi order. laughing out loud

Yes, we can judge Thor's Formidability by the relative ease he took them down while powerless.

No, they are more skilled in sword fighting. Thor wields his hammer far better than they would so they both have advantages in their own specialized skill sets.

Thor and Loki operates on a higher level. Thor wouldn't hurt his leg kicking grievous. Obi's a wimp.

The Emperor? WTF are you talking about? I know you're kind of retarded but try to pay attention to the stuff we're talking about.

Precog can't acount for everything, especially not when dealing with multiple opponents. Even Spider-Man gets hit. Kenobi didn't even use his powers because he was holding back, as he needed Jango alive. Yeah, enough time where Jango was armed and armored while Obi-Wan was holding back. And Obi-Wan was still kicking the shit out of him. I know you're biased but how can you honestly say he failed when Obi-Wan led the Republic to the first victory in the Clone Wars? Even you're not that dumb.

Probably because there were only a few thousand Jedi and billions of clones. Not to mention that they shot them in the back.

lel, took down fodder. Put him against an opponent of similar strength (Hulk, Kurse, Ultron) and he gets dominated. Thor's skills are crap, he relies on sheer power and nothing else.

They're more skilled with their weapons than the Asgardians are with theirs, period. Put Loki and Thor vs. Obi-Wan and Anakin with equalized stats and it's a slaughter in favor of the Jedi.

Because, they're far more powerful. However, Loki would be hurt by the lightsaber, which coupled with Obi-Wan's superior speed, agility, precog, and skill gives him the win.

quanchi112
The Emperor? WTF are you talking about? I know you're kind of retarded but try to pay attention to the stuff we're talking about.

Precog can't acount for everything, especially not when dealing with multiple opponents. Even Spider-Man gets hit. Kenobi didn't even use his powers because he was holding back, as he needed Jango alive. Yeah, enough time where Jango was armed and armored while Obi-Wan was holding back. And Obi-Wan was still kicking the shit out of him. I know you're biased but how can you honestly say he failed when Obi-Wan led the Republic to the first victory in the Clone Wars? Even you're not that dumb.

Probably because there were only a few thousand Jedi and billions of clones. Not to mention that they shot them in the back.

lel, took down fodder. Put him against an opponent of similar strength (Hulk, Kurse, Ultron) and he gets dominated. Thor's skills are crap, he relies on sheer power and nothing else.

They're more skilled with their weapons than the Asgardians are with theirs, period. Put Loki and Thor vs. Obi-Wan and Anakin with equalized stats and it's a slaughter in favor of the Jedi.

Because, they're far more powerful. However, Loki would be hurt by the lightsaber, which coupled with Obi-Wan's superior speed, agility, precog, and skill gives him the win. Yoda was there to kil the emperor.

You can use force powers to defeat someone without killing them. You have no excuse and insert your own supported fanboyish answers. Jango was giving just as good as he was getting.

Precognition ??? There weren't ever billions vs. the Jedi in any single situation. Even the numbers they were killed it was easily done save Yoda who reacted and then went with the wookees.

Thor uses skill left and right. He can rely on his power but only the hulk fights like the brute you describe.

Nah, Loki outs him down. Loki,10/10.

Psychotron
Yoda was there to kil the emperor.

You can use force powers to defeat someone without killing them. You have no excuse and insert your own supported fanboyish answers. Jango was giving just as good as he was getting.

Precognition ??? There weren't ever billions vs. the Jedi in any single situation. Even the numbers they were killed it was easily done save Yoda who reacted and then went with the wookees.

Thor uses skill left and right. He can rely on his power but only the hulk fights like the brute you describe.

Nah, Loki outs him down. Loki,10/10.

no expression And why are you bringing Yoda into this?

Yet, Obi-Wan chose not to use them. Jedi rarely use the Force offensively, anyway. Not that it matters in this case. If Jango wasn't getting his ass beat, why did he run away like a little *****?

They were tired from the endless fighting and didn't expect their own to turn on them. Every scene of Order 66 showed multiple clones shooting a single Jedi from behind.

Really? Show me some of Thor's skill and explain why opponents of similar power dominate him every time.

quanchi112
no expression And why are you bringing Yoda into this?

Yet, Obi-Wan chose not to use them. Jedi rarely use the Force offensively, anyway. Not that it matters in this case. If Jango wasn't getting his ass beat, why did he run away like a little *****?

They were tired from the endless fighting and didn't expect their own to turn on them. Every scene of Order 66 showed multiple clones shooting a single Jedi from behind.

Really? Show me some of Thor's skill and explain why opponents of similar power dominate him every time. Yoda failed. Glad you concede.

Obi did use his force peers during their fight to get his saber back. It failed.

Jango was leaving as soon as he realized a Jedi was there. Obis mission was to bring him in. Jango didn't want to attract any unwanted attention.

Precog ? Guess it failed. They were eradicated and quite easily. Clones>>>Jedi order.

Watch the films in which he uses his hammer in various skillful ways. No, he doesn't. He also took on the Hulk who'd kill Obi with a mere flick of his fingers.

Psychotron
Yoda failed. Glad you concede.

Obi did use his force peers during their fight to get his saber back. It failed.

Jango was leaving as soon as he realized a Jedi was there. Obis mission was to bring him in. Jango didn't want to attract any unwanted attention.

Precog ? Guess it failed. They were eradicated and quite easily. Clones>>>Jedi order.

Watch the films in which he uses his hammer in various skillful ways. No, he doesn't. He also took on the Hulk who'd kill Obi with a mere flick of his fingers.

What does this have to do with Obi-Wan vs Loki?

Offensively, retard. And I didn't say never.

And he screwed up because Obi-Wan trailed him, the Republic attacked his base leading to him getting raped by Mace Windu.

Their force powers were exhausted and didn't expect the betrayal. Not to mention that the Jedi's clairvoyance was blocked by the Dark side. So yeah, a few million clones can shoot a few thousand Jedi in the back under those circumstances.

lol, spinning it around isn't skill. Blocking attacks from a 4-armed cyborg? That's skill. Thor survived against Hulk due to his power, it had nothing to do with skill.

quanchi112
What does this have to do with Obi-Wan vs Loki?

Offensively, retard. And I didn't say never.

And he screwed up because Obi-Wan trailed him, the Republic attacked his base leading to him getting raped by Mace Windu.

Their force powers were exhausted and didn't expect the betrayal. Not to mention that the Jedi's clairvoyance was blocked by the Dark side. So yeah, a few million clones can shoot a few thousand Jedi in the back under those circumstances.

lol, spinning it around isn't skill. Blocking attacks from a 4-armed cyborg? That's skill. Thor survived against Hulk due to his power, it had nothing to do with skill. You conceded just let it go.

So now you want to ignore him using his force powers and make up excuses you can't prove

He eventually died but come on. Obi was held prisoner prior to this so don't act like he played his hand perfectly. He didn't. Windu showed up and even he needed aid against this shitty droid army.

Skill in a sword fight. Thor doesn't use a sword he uses a magical hammer in which he is extremely skilled with. Thor used his skill against the hulk since the hulk was obviously stronger and more physically impressive.

Thor decimated the shield agents powerless aka skill.

Psychotron
You conceded just let it go.

So now you want to ignore him using his force powers and make up excuses you can't prove

He eventually died but come on. Obi was held prisoner prior to this so don't act like he played his hand perfectly. He didn't. Windu showed up and even he needed aid against this shitty droid army.

Skill in a sword fight. Thor doesn't use a sword he uses a magical hammer in which he is extremely skilled with. Thor used his skill against the hulk since the hulk was obviously stronger and more physically impressive.

Thor decimated the shield agents powerless aka skill.

I don't remember arguing it. So why are you bringing it up? Did you finally lose your mind for good?

Do you understand what the word offensively means, Quan?

He didn't, but he still won. And this is pre-prime Kenobi, RotS is significantly better.

Alright, now give me examples of this vaunted skill. Cause all I saw was a braw. Maybe a bob and weave from Thor once, and a retarded attempt for a choke hold. Hulk was still getting the better of him. Kurse and Ultron dominated him too. In comparison Obi-Wan fought and defeated multiple opponents who were physically stronger than him via sheer skill and intelligence.

The featsless shield agents.

quanchi112
I don't remember arguing it. So why are you bringing it up? Did you finally lose your mind for good?

Do you understand what the word offensively means, Quan?

He didn't, but he still won. And this is pre-prime Kenobi, RotS is significantly better.

Alright, now give me examples of this vaunted skill. Cause all I saw was a braw. Maybe a bob and weave from Thor once, and a retarded attempt for a choke hold. Hulk was still getting the better of him. Kurse and Ultron dominated him too. In comparison Obi-Wan fought and defeated multiple opponents who were physically stronger than him via sheer skill and intelligence.

The featsless shield agents. Your low self esteem won't let this go.

I understand that you speculate. He did use his force powers in battle to aid him. Didn't quite work out that way. wink

Excuses. They stalemated. Despite force powers and a saber he was unable to best him.

Hulk is stronger and can take more damage but Thor tagged him left and right. He also can dodge and use great skill with his hammer. Do you feel that is unskilled with his hammer ?

Your point ? They'd dominate Obi as well. Obi hurt his leg kicking grievous.

Thor still showed skill while powerless. What has Obi done while powerless ?

Psychotron
Your low self esteem won't let this go.

I understand that you speculate. He did use his force powers in battle to aid him. Didn't quite work out that way. wink

Excuses. They stalemated. Despite force powers and a saber he was unable to best him.

Hulk is stronger and can take more damage but Thor tagged him left and right. He also can dodge and use great skill with his hammer. Do you feel that is unskilled with his hammer ?

Your point ? They'd dominate Obi as well. Obi hurt his leg kicking grievous.

Thor still showed skill while powerless. What has Obi done while powerless ?

It's not my fault you're so incompetent you can't even read anymore.

Never said he wouldn't use them to aid himself, but Yoda specifically points out Jedi don't use the Force to attack in ESB. Watch the movies some time.

Nah, Obi-Wan came back for more while Jango fled. That's it. Mace Windu wrecked him even harder.

Hulk tagged him as well, if Thor was so skilled a lumbering brute like Hulk wouldn't have tagged him at all. Not to mention that Thor only landed one good hit on the Hulk.

Yeah, because of their power. We're talking about skill here.

quanchi112
It's not my fault you're so incompetent you can't even read anymore.

Never said he wouldn't use them to aid himself, but Yoda specifically points out Jedi don't use the Force to attack in ESB. Watch the movies some time.

Nah, Obi-Wan came back for more while Jango fled. That's it. Mace Windu wrecked him even harder.

Hulk tagged him as well, if Thor was so skilled a lumbering brute like Hulk wouldn't have tagged him at all. Not to mention that Thor only landed one good hit on the Hulk.

Yeah, because of their power. We're talking about skill here. You are very upset. laughing out loud

So you say they won't do so in character thus undermining your own point. laughing out loud

due to Jango wanting to leave and Obi wanting to capture him. Jango got his way.

Windu win but the beast damages his jet pack so whatever. It wasn't even a clean win and even Windu had to jump away from Jango when they first crossed paths.

Thor is skilled but Hulk is a pretty quick and powerful brute.

Thor is highly skilled in his hammer use just as the Jedi are skilled with the saber. You pretending he isn't is just you being a fanboy.

Thor was powerless and still did so thus showing without power he's still a force. Something Obi has never proven.

Psychotron
You are very upset. laughing out loud

So you say they won't do so in character thus undermining your own point. laughing out loud

due to Jango wanting to leave and Obi wanting to capture him. Jango got his way.

Windu win but the beast damages his jet pack so whatever. It wasn't even a clean win and even Windu had to jump away from Jango when they first crossed paths.

Thor is skilled but Hulk is a pretty quick and powerful brute.

Thor is highly skilled in his hammer use just as the Jedi are skilled with the saber. You pretending he isn't is just you being a fanboy.

Thor was powerless and still did so thus showing without power he's still a force. Something Obi has never proven.

Why would I be upsed about you screwing up? It's kinda funny really.

No. Notice I said rarely. Obi-Wan has used the Force offensively. Even Yoda has used it against Sidious.

By getting trailed and later beheaded? What a great bounty hunter. No wonder Boba got killed by a blind man.

Dodging his flamethrower is a smart move. If Jango wasn't a moron that beast would have never damaged his jetpack.

But a brute nonetheless. You can bet someone like Captain America wouldn't have gotten tagged so easily.

You keep saying that but you've provided absolutely no proof. Show me a skill feat equal to Obi-Wan blocking hits from a physically more powerful opponent armed with 4 sabers and casually disarming him.

Yeah, great. Powerless Thor is better than some nobodies. Meanwhile, Obi-Wan is still a master swordsman without the Force. Thor is superior to Loki, anyway. IDK what you're trying to prove.

quanchi112
Why would I be upsed about you screwing up? It's kinda funny really.

No. Notice I said rarely. Obi-Wan has used the Force offensively. Even Yoda has used it against Sidious.

By getting trailed and later beheaded? What a great bounty hunter. No wonder Boba got killed by a blind man.

Dodging his flamethrower is a smart move. If Jango wasn't a moron that beast would have never damaged his jetpack.

But a brute nonetheless. You can bet someone like Captain America wouldn't have gotten tagged so easily.

You keep saying that but you've provided absolutely no proof. Show me a skill feat equal to Obi-Wan blocking hits from a physically more powerful opponent armed with 4 sabers and casually disarming him.

Yeah, great. Powerless Thor is better than some nobodies. Meanwhile, Obi-Wan is still a master swordsman without the Force. Thor is superior to Loki, anyway. IDK what you're trying to prove. You conceded. Move on.

So then you admit it isn't a rule. We see Obi use the force tk his saber back. Saying he should have used it offensively is speculating. Facts are facts.

Boba wasn't as good as the original and I don't think he was that great. Like was unable to best him though.

Jango was not a moron. That was outside his control and he killed the beast. Windu beat an opponent whose equipment was disabled by another. Not a clean win. Context.

Cap is more agile than Thor is but that doesn't mean Thor doesn't have exceptional skill.

Watch thor's feats throughout the films with the hammer. If you deny he is skilled with the hammer you're about as biased as it gets.

He relies on the force to amp his physicality and you say precognition so that also greatly enhances his swordmanship.

So powerless Thor stomps Obi.

Psychotron
You conceded. Move on.

So then you admit it isn't a rule. We see Obi use the force tk his saber back. Saying he should have used it offensively is speculating. Facts are facts.

Boba wasn't as good as the original and I don't think he was that great. Like was unable to best him though.

Jango was not a moron. That was outside his control and he killed the beast. Windu beat an opponent whose equipment was disabled by another. Not a clean win. Context.

Cap is more agile than Thor is but that doesn't mean Thor doesn't have exceptional skill.

Watch thor's feats throughout the films with the hammer. If you deny he is skilled with the hammer you're about as biased as it gets.

He relies on the force to amp his physicality and you say precognition so that also greatly enhances his swordmanship.

So powerless Thor stomps Obi.

Concede what? We never had an argument in the first place, retard.

No, it's not a rule. It's a philosophy. Try watching the movies. I'm not speculating, we've seen him use it offensively (against Grevious for example), he just chose not to. Probably because he was whooping Jango's candy ass anyway.

When did Luke fight Boba?

So, when Jango disarms Obi-Wan with the help of his son and a space ship, that's fine. But when Jango f*cks up in the middle of a battle, that's not clean?

Yes, it does. At dodging if nothing else.

Provide some proof like I did. Otherwise, your words mean nothing.

True, but he still has his technical skills without the Force.

Lol, no. Powerless Obi-Wan would RAPE Powerless Thor.

quanchi112
Concede what? We never had an argument in the first place, retard.

No, it's not a rule. It's a philosophy. Try watching the movies. I'm not speculating, we've seen him use it offensively (against Grevious for example), he just chose not to. Probably because he was whooping Jango's candy ass anyway.

When did Luke fight Boba?

So, when Jango disarms Obi-Wan with the help of his son and a space ship, that's fine. But when Jango f*cks up in the middle of a battle, that's not clean?

Yes, it does. At dodging if nothing else.

Provide some proof like I did. Otherwise, your words mean nothing.

True, but he still has his technical skills without the Force.

Lol, no. Powerless Obi-Wan would RAPE Powerless Thor. The name calling shows you are getting defensive which adds validity to my claim.

Speculation. He killed grievous so acting like he's too above using the force but would rather force push and use a laser gun is ridiculous.

Did you miss return of the Jedi ?

Jango disarms him on his own. Boba attacks afterwards. Watch the clip. Your ignorance offends my greater sensibilities.

Watch the films.

What now ?

He needs the force and his skills are derived from the force. That's what makes the Jedi special, sport.

Based on what feats from powerless obi.

Psychotron
The name calling shows you are getting defensive which adds validity to my claim.

Speculation. He killed grievous so acting like he's too above using the force but would rather force push and use a laser gun is ridiculous.

Did you miss return of the Jedi ?

Jango disarms him on his own. Boba attacks afterwards. Watch the clip. Your ignorance offends my greater sensibilities.

Watch the films.

What now ?

He needs the force and his skills are derived from the force. That's what makes the Jedi special, sport.

Based on what feats from powerless obi.

Too bad your claim was never in the argument to begin with.

Obi-Wan wasn't there to kill Jango. Your point is moot.

As I recall Boba showed up, got his blaster cut in half by Luke, tried to tie Luke up with his rope/grapling hook, Luke cut that shit and left him lying face first on the floor while Luke went on to fight some other guys. Oh, and then he got killed by a blind man. He's sucks as much as his dad did.

Yeah, and if Boba hadn't kept him off-balance Obi-Wan could have gotten his lightsaber back. Not to mention that this weaker and unarmed Obi-Wan casually disarmed Jango.

I have, Thor is unskilled unless you can provide proof like I did.

He still has his combat SKILLS and EXPERIENCE without the Force.

His skills were used in tandem with the Force. Jedi don't forget to fight if they're cut from the Force.

Powerless Obi-Wan doesn't exist in the movies, but if you put Obi-Wan armed just a lightsaber and no Force powers against a powerless Thor armed with a hammer, Obi-Wan would rape him.

quanchi112
Too bad your claim was never in the argument to begin with.

Obi-Wan wasn't there to kill Jango. Your point is moot.

As I recall Boba showed up, got his blaster cut in half by Luke, tried to tie Luke up with his rope/grapling hook, Luke cut that shit and left him lying face first on the floor while Luke went on to fight some other guys. Oh, and then he got killed by a blind man. He's sucks as much as his dad did.

Yeah, and if Boba hadn't kept him off-balance Obi-Wan could have gotten his lightsaber back. Not to mention that this weaker and unarmed Obi-Wan casually disarmed Jango.

I have, Thor is unskilled unless you can provide proof like I did.

He still has his combat SKILLS and EXPERIENCE without the Force.

His skills were used in tandem with the Force. Jedi don't forget to fight if they're cut from the Force.

Powerless Obi-Wan doesn't exist in the movies, but if you put Obi-Wan armed just a lightsaber and no Force powers against a powerless Thor armed with a hammer, Obi-Wan would rape him. Yes, it was. You just gave it further validity with your tantrums.

Speculation. You can't say that. We see Jango disarmed him with one attack. Fact. Boba was not involved throughout the majority of their fight. Was Ohio able to best him ? Nah.

Proof is in the films. His various feats with his hammer prove he's skilled with it. Suggesting Thor is unskilled with his own hammer actually shows me retardation on your end because that's always been his portrayal from the start.

Exactly. He has no powerless feats so suggesting he wins is based off nothing. Boom.

smile

Psychotron
Yes, it was. You just gave it further validity with your tantrums.

Speculation. You can't say that. We see Jango disarmed him with one attack. Fact. Boba was not involved throughout the majority of their fight. Was Ohio able to best him ? Nah.

Proof is in the films. His various feats with his hammer prove he's skilled with it. Suggesting Thor is unskilled with his own hammer actually shows me retardation on your end because that's always been his portrayal from the start.

Exactly. He has no powerless feats so suggesting he wins is based off nothing. Boom.

smile

No, it wasn't. I never mentioned Yoda. Your grasp of reality is loosening with every post.

Yes, I can. Otherwise what would have stopped Obi-Wan from gettng his saber back. More to the point, Jango had massive assistance in the form of a space ship. And he still ran away like the coward that he is.

If he has so many feats, why don't you post any of them? Put your money where your mouth is. Could it be that that you're bullshitting as always?

Sword skills aren't directly related to the Force, unless you think real world swordsmen are secretly Jedi.

BTW, Thor has no bearing on this matchup since he is >>> Loki.

quanchi112
No, it wasn't. I never mentioned Yoda. Your grasp of reality is loosening with every post.

Yes, I can. Otherwise what would have stopped Obi-Wan from gettng his saber back. More to the point, Jango had massive assistance in the form of a space ship. And he still ran away like the coward that he is.

If he has so many feats, why don't you post any of them? Put your money where your mouth is. Could it be that that you're bullshitting as always?

Sword skills aren't directly related to the Force, unless you think real world swordsmen are secretly Jedi.

BTW, Thor has no bearing on this matchup since he is >>> Loki. Your emotions give way before me. Again.

You are speculating. He tried to get it back and Jango stopped him. Jango wasn't there to kill him. He wanted to leave and did so. Obi was unable to best him despite his force powers.

Watch the films. I'm not YouTube hunting to back the obvious. He's skilled as **** with his hammer. Saying otherwise is demonstrating an ignorance on the character to the point I don't take you seriously.

Loki is also >>>>>>>Obi.

Obi is nothing to Thor.

Psychotron
Your emotions give way before me. Again.

You are speculating. He tried to get it back and Jango stopped him. Jango wasn't there to kill him. He wanted to leave and did so. Obi was unable to best him despite his force powers.

Watch the films. I'm not YouTube hunting to back the obvious. He's skilled as **** with his hammer. Saying otherwise is demonstrating an ignorance on the character to the point I don't take you seriously.

Loki is also >>>>>>>Obi.

Obi is nothing to Thor.

Stop trying to twist the issue, Quan. You're just not very intelligent and you get confused easily. You made a mistake. Accept it already.

Yeah. After getting almost shot by turbolasers. You've got it backwards, Obi-Wan was there to get to the bottom of things, and did so by following Jango. Which also led to Jango's death, too.

Well, nobody takes you seriously, and yet that doesn't stop you from shitposting. Anyway, you wouldn't have to "hunt" if Thor's skill was as pronounced as you say. I can easily provide multiple examples of Obi-Wan's skill. I have already used some of them. Now it's your turn to do so, or admit you're full of shit.

Nope. Loki is a chump.

Thor is more powerful. Obi-Wan is considerably more skilled.

quanchi112
Stop trying to twist the issue, Quan. You're just not very intelligent and you get confused easily. You made a mistake. Accept it already.

Yeah. After getting almost shot by turbolasers. You've got it backwards, Obi-Wan was there to get to the bottom of things, and did so by following Jango. Which also led to Jango's death, too.

Well, nobody takes you seriously, and yet that doesn't stop you from shitposting. Anyway, you wouldn't have to "hunt" if Thor's skill was as pronounced as you say. I can easily provide multiple examples of Obi-Wan's skill. I have already used some of them. Now it's your turn to do so, or admit you're full of shit.

Nope. Loki is a chump.

Thor is more powerful. Obi-Wan is considerably more skilled. This from the guy who said prove Thor is skilled with his hammer. Lol!!!!!

Obi got himself captured and needed saving. Just because he had the Jedi order, Yoda, and a clone army show up does not prove anything by what Obi did. Lol!!!

You obviously do or else you wouldn't respond over and over again. laughing out loud

So now you're trying to switch the goalpost and agree he is skilled. Hahahahaha.

Obis skill relies on the force and has to do with sword fighting which is completely different than someone who relies on a supernatural hammer.

No, they are skilled in completely separate aspects. Your brain being unable to admit these obvious truths makes it clear you're dense.

Psychotron
This from the guy who said prove Thor is skilled with his hammer. Lol!!!!!

Obi got himself captured and needed saving. Just because he had the Jedi order, Yoda, and a clone army show up does not prove anything by what Obi did. Lol!!!

You obviously do or else you wouldn't respond over and over again. laughing out loud

So now you're trying to switch the goalpost and agree he is skilled. Hahahahaha.

Obis skill relies on the force and has to do with sword fighting which is completely different than someone who relies on a supernatural hammer.

No, they are skilled in completely separate aspects. Your brain being unable to admit these obvious truths makes it clear you're dense.

Yes, and you still haven't managed to do that. Pretty pathetic.

Did Jango flee? He fled. Did Jango die? He died. Obi-Wan won.

Nah, I'm just bored at work. Watching you make a fool of yourself is entertaining.

No? Can't you read?

No. Obi-Wan's speed, strength, precog, etc rely on the Force, but his swordsmanship is all his own.

So provide some examples of that skill, because all I see is a brawler who's been outfought regularly.

quanchi112
Yes, and you still haven't managed to do that. Pretty pathetic.

Did Jango flee? He fled. Did Jango die? He died. Obi-Wan won.

Nah, I'm just bored at work. Watching you make a fool of yourself is entertaining.

No? Can't you read?

No. Obi-Wan's speed, strength, precog, etc rely on the Force, but his swordsmanship is all his own.

So provide some examples of that skill, because all I see is a brawler who's been outfought regularly. It is a trollish request. It's like saying prove superman can fly. I'm not wasting my time proving a given.

You are ignoring the context. Obi did not kill Jango. Obi was also rescued because on his own he got captured. Dumb move. Lucky for Obi yoda and the clones showed up to save a group of jedis about to be overwhelmed by droids who are forceless. laughing out loud

You're a massive clod who doesn't know what he's saying or doing most of the time.

His reflexes, speed, and sword skills are still force amped.

Being outfought doesn't mean you lack skill. Dooku roasted Obi so by your narrow and retarded views to Dooku his skills are shit. I'm smarter than you.

Psychotron
It is a trollish request. It's like saying prove superman can fly. I'm not wasting my time proving a given.

You are ignoring the context. Obi did not kill Jango. Obi was also rescued because on his own he got captured. Dumb move. Lucky for Obi yoda and the clones showed up to save a group of jedis about to be overwhelmed by droids who are forceless. laughing out loud

You're a massive clod who doesn't know what he's saying or doing most of the time.

His reflexes, speed, and sword skills are still force amped.

Being outfought doesn't mean you lack skill. Dooku roasted Obi so by your narrow and retarded views to Dooku his skills are shit. I'm smarter than you.

Nothing of the sort. Thor's skill isn't engrained in pop-culture like Superman flying is.

Unluckily for Jango, one of those Jedi owned him, and in front of his own son, too. Now, if he hadn't fled from Obi-Wan all of that could have been avoided. Too bad he was a coward.

Getting defensive, are we? How about you start addressing my points instead of just trying to dodge everything? You're a bigger p*ssy than Jango.

Now you have to provide proof that his skills are amped.

And yet he has been consistently outfought and overpowered by brutes like Hulk. Thor's skill is shit tier. Yeah, Dooku is a better swordsman than AotC Obi-Wan. That was obvious. Great work, genius.

quanchi112
Nothing of the sort. Thor's skill isn't engrained in pop-culture like Superman flying is.

Unluckily for Jango, one of those Jedi owned him, and in front of his own son, too. Now, if he hadn't fled from Obi-Wan all of that could have been avoided. Too bad he was a coward.

Getting defensive, are we? How about you start addressing my points instead of just trying to dodge everything? You're a bigger p*ssy than Jango.

Now you have to provide proof that his skills are amped.

And yet he has been consistently outfought and overpowered by brutes like Hulk. Thor's skill is shit tier. Yeah, Dooku is a better swordsman than AotC Obi-Wan. That was obvious. Great work, genius. It was an analogy you clod. Anyone half familiar with the marvel character Thor knows he's skilled with his weapon.

Jango killed a Jedi and died to mace due to his jetpack being short circuited. Ok, let's go with your shitty logic. Obi had Vader defeated but what happened in new hope ? What atrocities to Vader commit after rots that Obi could have prevented had he just finished the job. What an idiot--psychotron logic

More pointless flaming from an idiot.

So you believe Jedi and Sith could jump as far as they jump or strike as hard without the force. Do you even watch these films ? Honestly.

Yoda can barely even walk without his force abilities you halfwit.

Not due to hulks skill edge but due to his relentless and superior physicality. Wtf.

Dooku crushed him in rots as well. What guys are beating on Thor due to superior skill like Dooku defeated Obi with.

Examples.

Psychotron
It was an analogy you clod. Anyone half familiar with the marvel character Thor knows he's skilled with his weapon.

Jango killed a Jedi and died to mace due to his jetpack being short circuited. Ok, let's go with your shitty logic. Obi had Vader defeated but what happened in new hope ? What atrocities to Vader commit after rots that Obi could have prevented had he just finished the job. What an idiot--psychotron logic

More pointless flaming from an idiot.

So you believe Jedi and Sith could jump as far as they jump or strike as hard without the force. Do you even watch these films ? Honestly.

Yoda can barely even walk without his force abilities you halfwit.

Not due to hulks skill edge but due to his relentless and superior physicality. Wtf.

Dooku crushed him in rots as well. What guys are beating on Thor due to superior skill like Dooku defeated Obi with.

Examples.

The comic version, perhaps, MCU Thor hasn't shown anything more than basic brawling skills.

He killed some fodder Jedi, who wasn't even focused on him. His jetpack's malfunction is entirely his own fault. He has no one to blame for being a moron. WTF does Obi-Wan not finishing Vader have to do with this? Your analogy is moronic.

Stop acting like a coward and I won't have to call you one.

Are you retarded? Serious question. Enhanced physical abilities have nothing to do with martial SKILL. SKILL means knowing how to fight, how to hit, how to parry, how to dodge, muscle memory, etc. It has nothing to do with how strong or fast a character is. Jesus Christ.

laughing Because it enhances his body, not his knowledge of walking. Did you think Yoda couldn't walk without the Force in his younger years? laughing

If Thor was so good his skill would have closed the gap between himself and Hulk. That didn't happen.

Dooku took him out with the Force, not martial might. Watch the movies before you try to debate.

quanchi112
The comic version, perhaps, MCU Thor hasn't shown anything more than basic brawling skills.

He killed some fodder Jedi, who wasn't even focused on him. His jetpack's malfunction is entirely his own fault. He has no one to blame for being a moron. WTF does Obi-Wan not finishing Vader have to do with this? Your analogy is moronic.

Stop acting like a coward and I won't have to call you one.

Are you retarded? Serious question. Enhanced physical abilities have nothing to do with martial SKILL. SKILL means knowing how to fight, how to hit, how to parry, how to dodge, muscle memory, etc. It has nothing to do with how strong or fast a character is. Jesus Christ.

laughing Because it enhances his body, not his knowledge of walking. Did you think Yoda couldn't walk without the Force in his younger years? laughing

If Thor was so good his skill would have closed the gap between himself and Hulk. That didn't happen.

Dooku took him out with the Force, not martial might. Watch the movies before you try to debate. So you believe Thor is not skilled in any manner with the hammer besides some dumb brawler. laughing out loud

Yes, the guy was since he blocked a blast or two. Jango beat him. Jango also stalemated Obi. He was roughing up Obi. He didn't use a lot of skill in and to hand fighting and instead just beat Obi up. Obi also is moronic when fighting that he kicked Grievous which hurt himself. So according to you his skill is off since he did so and its how to fight. big grin

Obi's magnitude is affected by his force abilities. Obi can't jump really far on his own he needs the force, etc.

It enhances their physical attributes. Yoda can't walk without a cane without the force. laughing out loud

Game, set, match.

Thor didn't lose. Hulk is physically more impressive and Thor was holding back against an ally. smile

Obi uses the force as well. Force skills applied during combat is skill. Dooku caught the dumb ass off guard. Dooku owns Obi.

Psychotron
So you believe Thor is not skilled in any manner with the hammer besides some dumb brawler. laughing out loud

Yes, the guy was since he blocked a blast or two. Jango beat him. Jango also stalemated Obi. He was roughing up Obi. He didn't use a lot of skill in and to hand fighting and instead just beat Obi up. Obi also is moronic when fighting that he kicked Grievous which hurt himself. So according to you his skill is off since he did so and its how to fight. big grin

Obi's magnitude is affected by his force abilities. Obi can't jump really far on his own he needs the force, etc.

It enhances their physical attributes. Yoda can't walk without a cane without the force. laughing out loud

Game, set, match.

Thor didn't lose. Hulk is physically more impressive and Thor was holding back against an ally. smile

Obi uses the force as well. Force skills applied during combat is skill. Dooku caught the dumb ass off guard. Dooku owns Obi.

He is about as skilled as any other man unless he has feats to suggest otherwise. On the other hand, Obi-Wan is a swordmaster.

So? He's still some random fodder Jedi. The difference is that Jango was armored and had most of his equipment, while Obi-Wan was unarmed, had his hands tied, and was still laying the smackdown on Jango to the point where Jango had to flee. Not to mention that Obi-Wan was not even at his prime yet. As for Grevious, Obi-Wan cut off 2 of his hands and killed him in the end.

Yeah, but his sword and H2H skills are still the same with or without the Force. It only affects his physical stats.

Which has nothing to do with skill.

Hulk was dominating him. Kurse was raping him. Ultron manhandled him with one arm. Where were Thor's skills then?

Yeah, Dooku is better than Obi-Wan. He'd beat Loki even easier.

quanchi112
He is about as skilled as any other man unless he has feats to suggest otherwise. On the other hand, Obi-Wan is a swordmaster.

So? He's still some random fodder Jedi. The difference is that Jango was armored and had most of his equipment, while Obi-Wan was unarmed, had his hands tied, and was still laying the smackdown on Jango to the point where Jango had to flee. Not to mention that Obi-Wan was not even at his prime yet. As for Grevious, Obi-Wan cut off 2 of his hands and killed him in the end.

Yeah, but his sword and H2H skills are still the same with or without the Force. It only affects his physical stats.

Which has nothing to do with skill.

Hulk was dominating him. Kurse was raping him. Ultron manhandled him with one arm. Where were Thor's skills then?

Yeah, Dooku is better than Obi-Wan. He'd beat Loki even easier. So anyone can wield Thor's hammer in the same manner of skill ? But Obi is a swordmaster, right ?

So what ? You cite random fodder people the Jedi kill. Obi had his sword but the swordmaster lost his sword after one attack ? Was he able to get it back with his force powers ? smile

Yes, Obi is more of a swordmaster than Grievous but still looked like an idiot kicking him. That's noobish skill.

Hulk was dominating him due to his superior strength and relentless nature. Thor was holding back though. Obi was not holding back against Grievous.

Based on ?

FrothByte

And yet he has been consistently outfought and overpowered by brutes like Hulk. Thor's skill is shit tier.

Don't recall any instance where movie Thor has ever been outfought by Hulk nor by any brute for that matter.

Surtur
It didn't even seem like Thor was holding back when he fought Hulk. Remember the guy had just tried to murder Captain America like 20 minutes earlier. Why would he hold back against a green rage monster? Especially when the longer Hulk is allowed to rampage around the greater the chance he would of caused the hellcarrier to crash.

FrothByte
It didn't even seem like Thor was holding back when he fought Hulk. Remember the guy had just tried to murder Captain America like 20 minutes earlier. Why would he hold back against a green rage monster? Especially when the longer Hulk is allowed to rampage around the greater the chance he would of caused the hellcarrier to crash.

Because when he fought Cap he didn't know who these people were, only that they were getting in his way. The fact that he told Hulk that he didn't want to fight him was a dead giveaway.

Common sense man.

quanchi112
It didn't even seem like Thor was holding back when he fought Hulk. Remember the guy had just tried to murder Captain America like 20 minutes earlier. Why would he hold back against a green rage monster? Especially when the longer Hulk is allowed to rampage around the greater the chance he would of caused the hellcarrier to crash. Thor's dialogue makes it obvious.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>