Darth Malgus vs Darth Nox vs Empeor's Wrath II

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kosmos Supreme
Darth Nox with the ghost-binded

vs

False Emperor Malgus

vs

Emperor's Wrath II

Emperordmb
Malgus wins this one.

Lord Stark
Malgus

carthage
Malgus

SunRazer
Nox or Malgus.

Kosmos Supreme
Thinking about it probably Malgus.

AncientPower
Darth Nox.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Malgus wins this one.

AncientPower
Having a case of deja vu are we?

Emperordmb
Well you know, when you're heading up the stairs to find a phone line after talking to some enigmatic old black lady who can predict the future and make amazing cookies, sometimes you just see the same black cat twice.

ares834
Malgus.

carthage
GG Nox

ares834
thumb up

Malgus > Wrath II > Nox

Lord Stark
Originally posted by ares834
thumb up

Malgus > Wrath II > Nox

Eh? Nox forced Thanaton to his knees with TK alone. I highly doubt Wrath II could replicate that feat.

ares834
Nox has better force powers sure. But Warrior is greater overall. He took down an entity that was butt ****ing Vitiate. Nox can't match that.

Lord Stark
Originally posted by ares834
Nox has better force powers sure. But Warrior is greater overall. He took down an entity that was butt ****ing Vitiate. Nox can't match that.

Nox tanked a powered up force storm from a Dark Council member and then just...walked through it. Also Wrath struggled with Baras.

Also that entity wasn't really kicking Vitiate's butt. He intentionally lowered his defenses.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Lord Stark
Nox tanked a powered up force storm from a Dark Council member and then just...walked through it. Also Wrath struggled with Baras.

That's probably because Baras>Thanaton.

ares834
Originally posted by NewGuy01
That's probably because Baras>Thanaton.

thumb up

Originally posted by Lord Stark
Also that entity wasn't really kicking Vitiate's butt. He intentionally lowered his defenses.

Sure he was. Vitiate was completely unable to throw off Sel Makor's control. Not only that, but Makor prevented Vitate from escaping or committing suicide.

Sinious
They all have a decent chance at winning this but I think Malgus stands out a bit more than the others.

AncientPower
Nox can tank pretty much anything thrown at her, furthermore her damage output is far greater and she can certainly hold herself in a duel. Her stealth could be the most vital thing here though, I am also wondering if her drain abilities can tip the scales as well.

Nephthys
The Wrath has drain too.

AncientPower
Not nearly on Nox's level, wondering if her mental horror attacks would be effective as well. Nox batmaning them would almost guarantee the win. She can still win a straight up battle though.

Nephthys
I think Nox is too stupid to Batman someone tbh.

Mental attacks might work on Malgus, but not on the Wrath. Raw power might do it though.

SunRazer
Not seeing the Wrath beating Nox. He's probably the weakest one here.

AncientPower
Nox is perfectly capable of stealthing her way through this, using illusion and the likes to play her opponents against each other until they are weak enough for death field or just a force storm.

ares834
Originally posted by SunRazer
Not seeing the Wrath beating Nox. He's probably the weakest one here.

no

Wrath solos armies and kills Emperors for fun.

Nephthys
Nox fought through an army of Dromund Kaas as I recall. Well before her natural prime or augmentation.

FreshestSlice
Sort of. Nox slipped through during the slave rebellion, etc along with all other Empire protagonists. The problem being that all of these stories don't overlap the entire time. The state of things during these differences makes saying "Nox also fought an army," not as accurate a statement. The same could be said of the Wrath. Given that Nox meets Kallig when he was still very much causing issues, I wouldn't be surprised if they got to Kaas the last out of all the protags.

Nephthys
No, Nox fought through a different army: Skotia's Guard. You can read about it here.

The bonus quest for the mission states: "Darth Skotia has amassed an army-sized force of followers in his hidden bunker beneath the colossus. Dispatch these forces in the hidden bunker and stop the underground operation. "

These followers are made up of at least 1 Sith Lord, Sith acolytes/apprentices, droids and (maybe) soldiers iirc.

Nox is (weirdly) underestimated. She's not just powerful because of the ghosts, she's a massively potent Sith in her own right.

FreshestSlice
I've played the game already, thanks.

If that's what you're talking about, I'm even more incredulous. It's not like you personally kill everyone there, or that it's required. "Kill 18 people while you're here." is hardly an accolade any time it shows up in game, tbh.

Nephthys
The quest text states you should dispatch the army-sized force and stop the underground operation. Merely killing 25 of them is just gameplay.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.