Does the OTF think marijuana should be legalized?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NewLanceWindu
Yes, no or legalized only for medical?

Robtard
As Ambassador of the OTF, I can say with 97.8% certainly that the OTF is pro-legalization of the cannabis thumb up

Jmanghan
Well, Marijuana still has some cons, like Memory Loss, and Speech Problems, as well as personality alteration, but its never killed anyone, and probably never will, so... we're good.

riv6672
I cant vote, as i dont speak for the OTF.
I will say marijuana is no worse than alcohol, better in many ways.
I'll also say that legalization period, would take power away from criminals which is good.
Apply similar rules to alcohol, cigarettes etc...

Genesis-Soldier
Marijuana is NOT harmful, on its own and in its "natural" oroccessing it will not hurt you

this is why it DOES, it has been Sprayed with insecticide, mixed with harder drugs (these harder substanced can be impure or just outright deadly chemicals), contains "Impurities" (mentioned before)

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Genesis-Soldier
Marijuana is NOT harmful, on its own and in its "natural" oroccessing it will not hurt you

this is why it DOES, it has been Sprayed with insecticide, mixed with harder drugs (these harder substanced can be impure or just outright deadly chemicals), contains "Impurities" (mentioned before)

It causes Memory Loss and Personality Changes in people of all ages.

Genesis-Soldier
its also said to cause dependancy and scitzophrenia (probs not spelt correctly but yeah)

this is false unless it is mixed in with "impurities" (for dependancy) and causes schitz mainly due to genetic predisposition

Daedalus
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Well, Marijuana still has some cons, like Memory Loss, and Speech Problems, as well as personality alteration, but its never killed anyone, and probably never will, so... we're good.
What about the problems that the legal alcohol causes? I'm all pro-marijuana.hypocrite

riv6672
Originally posted by Daedalus
What about the problems that the legal alcohol causes?
Exactly.
Its a weak argument to point out marijuana's harmful effects.
The simple fact is, many harmful substances are legal. And regulated.

Impediment
As long as legal marijuana is strictly regulated, just like alcohol is with the Alcoholic Beverage Commissions, then I say absolutely.

Ax3l
I could not care less.

Stringer
Legalize it!

I'm with Morgan Freeman

riv6672
Originally posted by Ax3l
I could not care less.
See?
This is why i cant cast a vote.

Scribble
Well, Marijuana still has some cons, like Memory Loss, and Speech Problems, as well as personality alteration, but its never killed anyone, and probably never will, so... we're good. It has those problems? Really?

Wow, you think I'd have noticed those after getting high for so long.

I think what you meant is that it can have those problems. Like anything, people react differently to different things.

AbnormalButSane
Yes. At the very least, I would like access to medical marijuana.

Ax3l
Originally posted by Scribble
It has those problems? Really?

I think what you meant is that it can have those problems. Like anything, people react differently to different things. you do have those problems, you just cant remember them

riv6672
^^^Haha, beat me to it. laughing out loud

But seriously, scribble is right. thumb up

Scribble
Originally posted by Ax3l
you do have those problems, you just cant remember them Whp the hell ar you, dpnt be speaking like an that to me matey or I'll damn right stab you you here! KILL you!

Ax3l
Whp the hell ar you, dpnt be speaking like an that to me matey or I'll damn right stab you you here! KILL you! jesus, he's stoned on the pot

Jmanghan
It has those problems? Really?

I think what you meant is that it can have those problems. Like anything, people react differently to different things.

Scribble
Oh, yeah believe random stuff you read on the internet! Sorry, my bad. Must be 100% idiot proof, silly me.

Jmanghan
...I believe it when it comes from Harvard... :/

Jmanghan
Oh, yeah believe random stuff you read on the internet! Sorry, my bad. Must be 100% idiot proof, silly me.

Scribble
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ltfdrbCJjK1qdpeop.gif

Stringer
Thank god for the man to tell us what is right and wrong, what is going to kill us and/or keep us alive. The ****ing FDA is a joke and so is the rest.

Jmanghan
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ltfdrbCJjK1qdpeop.gif

Fite me irl.

Keep in mind, I'm not saying it shouldn't be legalized, I'm just saying there IS some cons to smoking Marijuana, not as bad as ciggeratea and alcohol, but it still has drawbacks.

Genesis-Soldier
and yet the drawbacks arnt even near those of the legalised shit

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Genesis-Soldier
and yet the drawbacks arnt even near those of the legalised shit That's exactly what I said .-.

Astner
Like most people, I do not support the legalization of anything that I'm not personally benefiting from.

Robtard
You could benefit from it, in the forms of taxes levied on controlled substances going back into the city you're in. Duh.

Astner
Originally posted by Robtard
You could benefit from it, in the forms of taxes levied on controlled substances going back into the city you're in. Duh.
That's not quite how politicians think.

Robtard
http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee289/GFO106/PvT.jpg

Ms Chelle
Yes.

Genesis-Soldier
life

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.