Odin Vs Supermen, slug fest

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
Full power, armored Odin, not using magic, weapons or spells.
The Supermen use no flight, vision/breath powers, equal speed.

Who takes how many out of 10 against who?
Not a gauntlet or one on four; individual fights.

PC Superman
Pre New52 Superman
DCnu Superman
Kingdom Come Superman

DarkSaint85
What would a fully powered Odin without magic be? Like a normal Asgardian?

h1a8
Originally posted by riv6672

PC Superman
Pre New52 Superman
DCnu Superman
Kingdom Come Superman I'm not sure how durable Odin's armor is or its ability to absorb kinetic energy (even adamantium can't absorb impacts well).
PC Superman and Kingdom come wins.
Other Superman's lose because of armor. Without armor all Superman wins.

riv6672
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
What would a fully powered Odin without magic be? Like a normal Asgardian?
Thats what i'm looking to find out.

carver9
Anything said about Odin without magic is a guess. Best to keep it on since we know where he is at physically. Overall, no one can answer the question to your thread since Odin IS magic.

riv6672
By no magic i mean no throwing blasts and such. Like Thor in a slug fest without his hammer.

Branlor Swift
Odin in all of them. Easily

Surtur
Odin has fights that lay waste to the surrounding galaxies as a side effect, that is how tough the guy is. I think no more needs to be said. PC Superman is a good deal above the other versions mentioned, and he is the only one whose damage output comes anywhere close to being enough to harm Odin.

But..PC Supes weakness to magic was vastly more profound, so even without magic blasts and stuff I don't see him winning.

h1a8
Originally posted by Surtur
Odin has fights that lay waste to the surrounding galaxies as a side effect, that is how tough the guy is. I think no more needs to be said. PC Superman is a good deal above the other versions mentioned, and he is the only one whose damage output comes anywhere close to being enough to harm Odin.

But..PC Supes weakness to magic was vastly more profound, so even without magic blasts and stuff I don't see him winning. so you take a person's highest feat as the level they come into a forum fight? If that's the case then consider
1. it wasn't a side effect. It was many direct blasts made by BOTH beings fighting for a LONG time that affected galaxies.
2. It was magical energy projection and not blunt force. The two are not equal.
3. Superman survived a black hole. Black holes>>>>>>>galaxy affecting blast. So Odin can't harm him. stick out tongue
4. Superman lifted infinite weight (because you decide to use highest feats as norm). Thus he was one shot kill Odin stick out tongue

quanchi112
Originally posted by h1a8
so you take a person's highest feat as the level they come into a forum fight? If that's the case then consider
1. it wasn't a side effect. It was many direct blasts made by BOTH beings fighting for a LONG time that affected galaxies.
2. It was magical energy projection and not blunt force. The two are not equal.
3. Superman survived a black hole. Black holes>>>>>>>galaxy affecting blast. So Odin can't harm him. stick out tongue
4. Superman lifted infinite weight (because you decide to use highest feats as norm). Thus he was one shot kill Odin stick out tongue Prove it.

Also irony.

h1a8
Originally posted by quanchi112
Prove it.

Also irony. prove what

What irony. I went his route gladly.

quanchi112
prove what

What irony. I went his route gladly. Prove a black hole is greater than Odin's feat.

You always use a feat or so to determine an outcome. You also script the fights.

h1a8
Originally posted by quanchi112
Prove a black hole is greater than Odin's feat.

You always use a feat or so to determine an outcome. You also script the fights. blacks can destroy anything, stars, planets, galaxies, etc. They have infinite tearing force at their singularities.

Silent Master
blacks can destroy anything, stars, planets, galaxies, etc. They have infinite tearing force at their singularities.

http://i.imgur.com/xV3sl.gif

quanchi112
blacks can destroy anything, stars, planets, galaxies, etc. They have infinite tearing force at their singularities. That isn't proving anything. You ignore Odin's greater feats and don't even bring Superman's greatest.

Star428
Originally posted by riv6672

PC Superman
Pre New52 Superman
DCnu Superman
Kingdom Come Superman

PC Superman easily.
If he wasn't holding back Supes could possibly win here.
Not sure.
KC Superman

and LMAO @ people who think PC Supe's punches wouldn't affect Odin.

riv6672
This has been interesting. Good stuff!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.