Silver Samurai vs. Black Knight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

StiltmanFTW
Kenuichio (Marvel themselves are not sure how to spell the name) Harada vs. Dane Whitman. Black Blade vs. Ebony Blade.

1. Sword fight.

2. Pure hand-to-hand.

leonidas
samurai ends him in h2h imo. dane's solid enough, but he's not the ma harada is...

swords would be cool. can't believe they haven't thrown down before. dane has that more traditional medieval style, but he's beaten pretty well everyone he's faced iirc when it came to swords. his skill isn't often highlighted, but i think i'd take him in the end. fun fight though and 2 who should be natural enemies.

StiltmanFTW
They were both underused by Marvel, tbh.

If we wanted to use Wolverine as a measuring stick; Dane fought him only once, but it was a nice, clear stalemate.

leonidas
h2h or sword? was that the avengers vs the x-men series? iirc it wasn't a very long match up but it was pretty even....

krisblaze
hahahahah what kind of retarded name is that. Marvel is as bad at Japanese names as they are virtually any name that isn't American or British (they're shit at those too tbh).

Dane wins tbh.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by leonidas
h2h or sword? was that the avengers vs the x-men series? iirc it wasn't a very long match up but it was pretty even....

Claws vs. sword. Yes, it was that. The X-Men vs. Avengers, to be precise -- let's not confuse it with AvX wink

While it was brief, both combatants were shown evading/blocking the strikes from each other. It lasted 2 pages.

Blue Area Vet
I foolish for never thinking of this fight.

ODG
Shocked this fight has never happened.

I've also wanted to see Juggernaut vs Absorbing Man.

riv6672
If they switch armor, swords, minds and bodies...its really too close to call.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.