Kas'im and Anoon Bondara vs Sarasu Taalon and Gavar Khai

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Trocity
Who wins?

Emperordmb
If we're talking Taalon post Pool of Knowledge, he could honestly take Dooku IMO.

carthage
-

Emperordmb
Is it Taalon Pre or Post Pool of Knowledge? that's kinda important.

NewGuy01
Feats for Sarasu Taalon tbh.

Emperordmb
Dragging Luke across the ground with TK, throwing Luke into a grotto wall with a stream of lightning, reading Luke's thoughts with such clarity that Luke had to not think about something to keep Taalon from finding out about it, and holding his own briefly in a lightsaber duel with Luke with the assistance of a lesser Sith.

Trocity
Those are post Pool of Knowledge, sorry for not seeing this until now. This is just regular Taalon, I'll find some feats for him from the series.

Emperordmb
So the Taalon in this thread is in fact Pre-Pool Taalon?

In that case I'm going with team one.

NewGuy01
Does Sarasu have any feats pre-PoK? Also, if it's no inconvenience, could anyone post the fight between Luke and Sarasu for me?

Emperordmb

NewGuy01
In that I didn't notice Taalon TK'ing Luke or the TP stuff... Also, if that's all Taalon was capable of after stepping out of the pool, then why was everyone freaking out about him being an Abeloth-like being?

Emperordmb
Originally posted by NewGuy01
In that I didn't notice Taalon TK'ing Luke or the TP stuff... Also, if that's all Taalon was capable of after stepping out of the pool, then why was everyone freaking out about him being an Abeloth-like being?
The TK and TP were outside of that fight.

NewGuy01
I see.

Anyone up for Sarasu Taalon respect thread? http://r30.imgfast.net/users/3013/11/32/39/smiles/922207309.gif

He seems fairly interesting post-pool.

Emperordmb
I might do one for him and Grand Lord Darish Vol at some point.

Vorpal Ruin
Originally posted by Emperordmb
I might do one for him and Grand Lord Darish Vol at some point.

Is there more source material for those two than in the Legacy series of books? If not, that's going to be a short respect thread for Vol, lol.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.