Darth Angral vs. Darth Wyyrlok

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Battle takes place in the Great Temple

Emperordmb
I'm definitely more impressed with Wyyrlok.

NewGuy01
Wyyrlok lol.

carthage
Whats so funny ****?

SunRazer
Wyyrlok's Force powers give him the definite victory.

EmperorSidious2
Wyyrlok. I'm more impressed with the fact he can contend with Krayt for a short time.

Kosmos Supreme
Wyyrlok he defeated Andeddu and held his own against Reborn Krayt for awhile who in his weaker incarnation solidly defeated Cade who was capable of soloing Nihl and Talon.
based on this it seems Wyyrlok > Nihl and Talon (collectively)

Lord Stark
Wyyrlock stomps, if Angral were on the Council he'd be scraping the bottom of the barrel imo.

Kosmos Supreme
He'd be above Acharon, Hadra, Karrid, Acina, Vowrawn, Zhorrid and possible Mekhis and Ekkage

ares834
Wyyrlok stomps.

Lord Stark
Originally posted by Kosmos Supreme
He'd be above Acharon, Hadra, Karrid, Acina, Vowrawn, Zhorrid and possible Mekhis and Ekkage

That's...actually a fair point.

Nephthys
The Dark Council is made up of highs and lows because we simply haven't been able to have a way to rate a lot of the members due to a lack of exposure. I'm sure if they were explored the lesser known Councillors would be impressive fighters. As it is they're simply Unknowns so we can't truly say how good they are.

And then we get people like Jadus.

Also I'd say Ekkage > Angral myself.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.