Battle of the Jedi before they turned Sith

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WildBantha88
Jedi Exar Kun
Jedi Droma
Jedi Dooku
Jedi Anakin
Jedi Hett

Free for all. Who wins?

ILS
Anakin.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by ILS
Anakin.

No contest, tbh. thumb up

Angelalex242
Anakin, surely. Dooku comes in 2nd. (At least he'd be younger as a jedi...)

Lord Stark
It comes down to Anakin and Dooku, with Anakin winning.

Stigma
Anakin.

TerasKasi1023
I don't care what anyone says a fight between a 20-30 year old Dooku and Anakin woukd be a sight to behold.

FreshestSlice
Yeah. A sad sight.

TerasKasi1023
^I don't really see it that way, do I think Anakin would win? Undoubtedly but it's not always about the end result and the fight would be something to see. Sad or not.

Angelalex242
Well, I was more thinking of like, 60 year old Dooku. Take 20 years off his age, and his stamina is significantly better.

TerasKasi1023
^yeah that would be interesting as well

FreshestSlice
Dooku wasn't overwhelmed because he was tired. He was overwhelmed by Anakin having far more power than he could ever hope to muster. He would still lose, and he would still lose just as badly.

Revanchiste
Anakin defet only the son in his spirit facing a guy like Kun who is a true master rtain by Vodo himself and read the entire archives of the Jedi orders, and learn the secret of the Dark side would eb pretty dangerous...
He is an extremly dangerous duelist !!!
Quel Droma too....

So it won't be easy....

TerasKasi1023
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Dooku wasn't overwhelmed because he was tired. He was overwhelmed by Anakin having far more power than he could ever hope to muster. He would still lose, and he would still lose just as badly.

You're right Dooku would still lose.

I'm not arguing how the ROTS fight went or how a hypothetical fight would go I don't care that he would lose, I don't care how bad the loss would be, and I don't care if Anakin cuts off his legs in addition to his hands and head. I'm just a fan of anything Dooku and the thought of a younger Dooku intrests me and if the fight went the same way as ROTS I would still be interested.

Q99
Older Dooku is still stronger than younger Dooku, so yea, Anakin.

Trocity
Originally posted by Revanchiste
Anakin defet only the son in his spirit facing a guy like Kun who is a true master rtain by Vodo himself and read the entire archives of the Jedi orders, and learn the secret of the Dark side would eb pretty dangerous...
He is an extremly dangerous duelist !!!
Quel Droma too....

So it won't be easy....

What about Revan?

EmperorSidious2
Anakin.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.