KMC Card Games

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
YES, ITS HERE SOON!!

\\W//
go fish

Quincy
Holographic Walshy Card

Morning_Glory
mmm

Quincy
You've walked into my trap card - MG Eyeroll

Scribble
This is the official hub of KMC Cards Against Humanity. Just sayin'.

Scribble
If I'm not around, the code to add the KMC deck to a game is SZM62.

\\W//
thats great thanks a lot scibrs

Scribble
KMC Cards Beta testing is officially over, and so begins KMC Cards Phase 1!

Quincy
Hooray!

Scribble
This is gonna be like the Marvel Cinematic Universe, only even better!

Use this thread for suggestions re: KMCC (KMC Cards). Any black or white cards you want to see in there? Any black or white cards that don't really work? Am I massive wanker? Let me know!

\\W//
you're a massive wanker

Scribble
Thank you! I'll note this down right now!

Jmanghan
XD

mitchypoopoo
hopelessly seeking some kmc online intimacy posting in the "kiss the member above you thread" only to have the person below you peck you on your stupid pathetic cheek!

mitchypoopoo
maybe a bit outdated but..

the only way oneness will ever get permabanned is if he _

mitchypoopoo
a walshy tattoo within a lance tattoo withing a chelle tattoo within an axel tattoo within an mg tattoo, what was the question?!

mitchypoopoo
poo poo rhymes with doo doo he

mitchypoopoo
only getting erections during nose bleeds and using nose bleed blood for dick beating lube

Scribble
Mitch I don't even know where to start with all this. Maybe the first expansion can be an entire deck of cards designed by you. Of course, we'll have to start charging members to play with us if they aren't one of the originals. Such is capitalism.

Each expansion can be designed by a different member, so first expansion mitch, then Welshy, then Ken, then me and Quincy make a special holiday themed one for Christmas (also incorporating the prior Halloween and following Easter).

Then we enter KMCC Phase 2, which may cause at least one death, but will be our first major step towards world domination.

Phase 2 is mostly going to be kept shrouded in secrecy, but let's just say we might be seeing some major contributions from a certain KMC couple, one of whom is a Ger Man, and we may also see the Comic Book Versus forum claiming their own, unique expansion.

Oh, the anticipation!

mitchypoopoo
kenzo's 18+ forum; thread of the month goes to _

mitchypoopoo
just a really sad pathetic bunch of losers

mitchypoopoo
being invisible to hide the sad amount of time you actually spend on kmc

mitchypoopoo
replies with a smiley because he's too stupid to think of words

Bardock42
Originally posted by mitchypoopoo
replies with a smiley because he's too stupid to think of words

smile

mitchypoopoo
remembers when double posting was a banable offense

mitchypoopoo
the kmc podcast would only work if it spent 90% of its time talking about _ and focusing the other 10% on _

mitchypoopoo
being overly outspoken about not being one of them homosexuals

mitchypoopoo
dicks for nips

mitchypoopoo
nip for dick

mitchypoopoo
titties and beer

mitchypoopoo
the injustice of asterixing ****. ****!

mitchypoopoo
8 dildos and 5 inch diameter anal beads all in at once. while fcking a second hand flesh light your friend used onced but claimed it was phoney bullshit cause he didn't consider getting a size fit enough for his tiny cock so you'd say you'd give it go seeing as your cock's a tad larger than his and you know this because of that one time you both got drunk together and he turned out to be the flashing kind of drunk and it's not like you set your eyes out to spot his cock or nothing he just dropped trou right in front of your face so it just so happened you saw his cock that one time, so you understand why that fleshlight would be too large for his tiny cock. but also with nipple pinchers, watching a video of yourself jerking off to watching walshy jerking off to himself in the mirror.

Scribble
Mitch's masterpiece right there

mitchypoopoo
maybe that one's too long mhmm

Scribble
Nah

\\W//
Originally posted by mitchypoopoo
being invisible to hide the sad amount of time you actually spend on kmc too real

Jmanghan
Who knows how to set a game up like we did back in the day?

Dave_97
I edited it for maximum efficiency.

Originally posted by Scribble

Oh, the antici-

Pation.

Nuke Nixon

hayama
I love cards, poker and lottery

Nuke Nixon
I love the smell of Adbots smoldering in the morning from being hit with the flammenwurfers!

Ban the Bot!!

FredHokk
Dont play card games

Nuke Nixon
ADBOTS DONT PLAY ANYTHING, THEY JUST SUCK DICK!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.