Battle of the Sith who were once Jedi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WildBantha88
Exar Kun
Darth Tyranus
Darth Vader
Darth Krayt

Trocity
Krayt

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Trocity
Krayt

Stigma
Krayt.

WildBantha88
Lol really? Vader Imo

carthage
Doesn't really have much to compare to completely humiliating Cade Skywalker and holding his own against a much younger Kenobi decades before his prime as a Sith.

Exar would beat Vader for a majority as in in terms of skill

Nephthys
Kun.

The_Tempest
Krayt > Vader/Kun > Tyranus

NewGuy01
Originally posted by The_Tempest
Krayt > Vader/Kun > Tyranus

Exerrent.

EmperorSidious2
If we are going for 1st to 4th place IMHO

1. Vader
2. Tyranus
3. Exar Kun
4. Darth Krayt

WildBantha88
Originally posted by carthage
Doesn't really have much to compare to completely humiliating Cade Skywalker and holding his own against a much younger Kenobi decades before his prime as a Sith.

Exar would beat Vader for a majority as in in terms of skill Vader has out dueled The Dark Woman, easily out dueled both Ferus Olin and Jax Pavan, the later of which stalemateed Aurra Sing who has beaten Jinn and Kenobi at the same time. Vader has ragdolled all of the before mentioned people on separate occasions. Jax can throw a troop transport shuttle and Ferus can crack a room in half with the Force. Vader has crushed Tie fighters effortlessly and liquified durrasteel with TK. He has overloaded a lightsaber with the Force. He has attacked Aurra Sing before she could even sense that she was in danger of being attacked and he has reacted faster than her. Aurra can move so fast that she creates a sphere of fire around her with her lightsaber. Vader has been described as faster than everyone except for Yoda and has moved so fast that he seems to teleport to a guy who views time in microseconds. Vader is so powerful that it took a guy who can destroy a large frigate with the Force to beat him.

What does anyone here have on that?

Sinious
Anyone except for Dooku has a chance but I'm siding with Kun.

carthage
Originally posted by WildBantha88
Vader has out dueled The Dark Woman, easily out dueled both Ferus Olin and Jax Pavan, the later of which stalemateed Aurra Sing who has beaten Jinn and Kenobi at the same time. Vader has ragdolled all of the before mentioned people on separate occasions. Jax can throw a troop transport shuttle and Ferus can crack a room in half with the Force. Vader has crushed Tie fighters effortlessly and liquified durrasteel with TK. He has overloaded a lightsaber with the Force. He has attacked Aurra Sing before she could even sense that she was in danger of being attacked and he has reacted faster than her. Aurra can move so fast that she creates a sphere of fire around her with her lightsaber. Vader has been described as faster than everyone except for Yoda and has moved so fast that he seems to teleport to a guy who views time in microseconds. Vader is so powerful that it took a guy who can destroy a large frigate with the Force to beat him.

What does anyone here have on that?

I'm well aware of his skill feats/force feats, thank you. But fact is Ulic and Cade are better duelists than anyone he's ever fought. And he beat Kenobi when they were both older and "shells of their former selves". His only advantage is telekinesis and both Krayt and Kun are easily ore powerful than any of the Jedi Vader fought-so he won't be able to ragdoll or dominate them with telekinesis. Galen also never legitimately outskilled Vader either.

WildBantha88
You mustn't be aware because Krayt doesn't even come close. Blitzing 4 fodder is child's play compared to the speed feats I just mentioned. Krayt has shattered stone colemns well Vader has liquified durrasteal. The only advantage Krayt has is dueling and even that is barely

ares834
Vader, Kun, and Krayt are all roughly the same level.

Toss up I'd say.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by ares834
Vader, Kun, and Krayt are all roughly the same level.

Toss up I'd say.
Yeah.

Krayt also has Dark Transfer, so he can hax through Vader's defenses. Being comparable powerwise puts Vader at a disadvantage here.

Emperordmb
Don't know how to rate Krayt Kun and Vader amongst each other, but I have them above Dooku.

Angelalex242
Technically could've thrown Darth Revan and DE Luke in there. Even if Luke was only dark for like...a week or so.

ares834
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Yeah.

Krayt also has Dark Transfer, so he can hax through Vader's defenses. Being comparable powerwise puts Vader at a disadvantage here.

Dark transfer requires Krayt to get his hand on him. Assuming the competition knows he has that power, he would be better off just using his other lightsaber TBH.

carthage
Kun should be able to beat Vader in a duel, and his showings of barrier/defense (tanking force sever/tanking force blasts/withstanding Jedi bombers) should be enough to block his telekinesis. He'd probably lose to Krayt in a stellar fight, any of these three should be able to kill Tyranus

Nephthys
Originally posted by ares834
Dark transfer requires Krayt to get his hand on him. Assuming the competition knows he has that power, he would be better off just using his other lightsaber TBH.

Well it is easier to punch or kick someone than tag them with a blade

ares834
Only because they are less worried about such things and therefore not trying as hard to defend against it.

Nargaroth
Originally posted by carthage
I'm well aware of his skill feats/force feats, thank you. But fact is Ulic and Cade are better duelists than anyone he's ever fought. And he beat Kenobi when they were both older and "shells of their former selves". His only advantage is telekinesis and both Krayt and Kun are easily ore powerful than any of the Jedi Vader fought-so he won't be able to ragdoll or dominate them with telekinesis. Galen also never legitimately outskilled Vader either.

ANH Vader was only a shadow of his former self compared to Anakin, who is noticeably better than Krayt and Kun as far as duelling goes, and the quote doesn't mean that Vader is far less skillful than Anakin, only that inferior. Sure, as of ANH he is not slightly below Anakin, but neither massively.

Also you forgot:

- stomping Boba Fett while holding back. Fett as a teenager could give Kenobi a good fight, with that Obi-Wan being less out of practice than the one Hett faced.

- beating a group of Jedi including a Morgukai warrior (with them being a famous sect of Jedi killers and "peerless duelists"wink decades before Rotj

- beating Celeste Morne while holding back and early in his career as a Sith, whereas Krayt wanted to kill her (though he later proposed her to join him), and at one point had assistance from Maladi. To be fair, Karness Muur also stated that she would have lost to Krayt eventually, but that doesn't change that she contended with him.

Yes, Morne was amped by Muur, but not always, and considering that she didn't have a duel for over a century, I doubt her skill wouldn't have decreased somewhat.

And if you want to reject the latter case, Krayt was still close to his skill prime, and was never stated or implied as having improved that much, whereas there is evidence that Vader improved dramatically since 19 BBY. Note that I'm not addressing power here, only skill. Also, Morne managed to fend off Krayt without assistance from Muur at times.

As for Krayt fighting evenly with Kenobi, the latter didn't want to kill him, and I doubt Krayt improved much, and as far as I know he never practiced with the lightsaber, and only oversaw the training of his One Sith, so I find it more likely that his skill decreased, though there is no conclusive proof of that.

Trocity
lol wtf, Krayt didn't decrease in skill since the Kenobi fight.

You must be one of the people who like to shit on the Legacy comics cuz that's a pretty illogical thing to say.

Nargaroth
Originally posted by Trocity
lol wtf, Krayt didn't decrease in skill since the Kenobi fight.

You must be one of the people who like to shit on the Legacy comics cuz that's a pretty illogical thing to say.

I never said that was a hard fact, but the opposite isn't proven either, and I actually enjyoed the Legacy comics if you ask me.

Yes, I know he faced many opponents since then, but the point is that there is no proof he even practiced with a lightsaber after becoming a Sith, especially considering that he also spent much time in stasis.

Kosmos Supreme
Kun
Krayt
Vader
Dooku

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.