Ventress & Ahsoka vs. Zannah & Sirak

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

|King Joker|
Ventress and Zannah are restricted to sabers only, Ahsoka and Sirak are not. Which team takes the cakes, bitches?

Setting is on Lehon.

Stigma
Team 1, probably.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Stigma
Team 1, probably. y

Stigma
In sabers only Ventress beats Zannah, probably.

Ahsoka vs. Sirak could go either way, I guess.

Nephthys
Team 2. Sirak beats Ahsoka with lightning. Zannah kicks Ventress up the wall.

The_Tempest
Good thread.

Ventress beats Zannah, but I'm not certain who prevails between Sirak and Ahsoka. Prolly a good fight either way.

carthage
Team 1 in a landslide, Ahsoka can dodge his lightning, deflect it with barrier, or use a lightsaber, and beat him with TK or stomp him in a duel.

Zannah sucks as a duelist and would lose to Ventress

Emperordmb
Team two wins this one.

EmperorSidious2
Team Zannah.

|King Joker|
Bump?

Stigma
Originally posted by EmperorSidious2
Team Zannah. You think Zannah is superior to Ventress as a duelist? The OP states they are restricted to sabers only.

carthage
She's beaten Set Harth and Sarro Xaj who are >>>> Kit Fisto/Obi Wan Kenobi. She is better by a longshot

Fated Xtasy
I'm going with Zannah. Her defense will hold as it did against Harth, though Ventress is sure to give her a hell of a fight. But I feel that in end it's going to be a battle of attrition and Zannah's perfect for that.

Sirak vs Ashoka(fight me Joker, you nurrd!) Is rather close, I'd say that I've never been overly impressed with Sirak, but he's okay and I'll concede that his lightning will present a challenge for Ahsoka, thusly keeping her at a distance. That said her sabers would allow her to block it and her TK is pretty advanced for a Padawan, which will, in my humble opinion, present a problem for Sirak.

This is a close one but I'd give to ash(iwin)oka.

In the end I think that Ahsoka and Ventress would be a challenge for Zannah, but I'll stay roll with Zannah. Ahsoka would be to tired to present a big enough challenge Zannah and Ventress wouldn't likely break through her defenses with strength attacks. So Zannah wins with Sirak as a casualty. Imo

Stigma
Not sure why people give the win in sabers only to Zannah, while Ventress has superior dueling showings... Mkaaay.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.