Hunters and Monsters Royal Rumble

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Khazra Reborn
Every man for himself, everyone starts 10 feet apart in a neutral underground setting. Assume everyone is out to get one another the same amount, pretend the characters from the same universe don't know one another.

Van Helsing (Hugh Jackman, can go Warewolf if need be)
Blade (Blade 2 weapons)
Markus (Underworld)
Wolf (AvP:R)
Hellboy
Jared Nomak
Adam (I,Frankenstein)
Selene (With Alexander Corvinus upgrade
5 Xenomorph
Vlad (Dracula Untold, no TK)

Who's the last man standing?

FrothByte
I'd put my money on either Vlad or Markus. Wolf may stand a chance as long as no one detects his camo and he sticks to using his weapons.

Robtard
Vlad turns himself into many bats, waits until there's only one left and then kicks that last person's ass thumb up

relentless1
you need 30 participants for it to be classified a royal rumble....

Time Immemorial
Hellboy.

quanchi112
Dracula Untold wins.

dynamix
gotta go with vlad. he was pretty beastly no pun intended lol

Khazra Reborn
Vlad is pretty tough, but he's super weak to silver. Just being in the presence of it was messing him up, and there's a few people here with a lot of silver in their arsenal. If he caught one of those liquid silver bullets from Selene he'd be screwed.

Quincy
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Hellboy.

Flyattractor
I will go with Hellboy because of this list. His was the best movie, and Vlad doesn't deserve the win cause his movie WAS THE WORST!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.