New Center

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sin I AM
If Marvel/DC earth was destroyed permanently what would be the new center of their respective universes?

Attilan?
Oa?
Asgard?
Etc...not a traditional versus match but just curious as to which planet or realm or whatever would be most relevant once earth was gone.

Galan007
Oa already is the center of the DCU. Not sure about Marvel.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Galan007
Oa already is the center of the DCU. Not sure about Marvel.

Really? I've never felt that way. I know it's supposed to be but dc earth is where all the magic happens. If there was no earth id agree but i don't see it as is

-Pr-
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Really? I've never felt that way. I know it's supposed to be but dc earth is where all the magic happens. If there was no earth id agree but i don't see it as is

No. He means Oa is the literal, physical centre.

ODG
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Really? I've never felt that way. I know it's supposed to be but dc earth is where all the magic happens. If there was no earth id agree but i don't see it as is You're not wrong. While Oa has always been situated in the DC universe's center, it was revealed in Blackest Night that Earth was the birthplace of all life throughout the universe and I think in Infinite Crisis, it's revealed that Earth is the center of the DC Multiverse.

-Pr-
As far back as OWAW, they were speaking about Earth being the centre of the multiverse too iirc.

celeyhyga17
Krisgheys just pm'ed me. His answer is Wakanda(in-b/n universes).

riv6672
^^^ erm no

Marvel, Asgard seems the obvious choice.

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by riv6672
^^^ erm no

Marvel, Asgard seems the obvious choice.

I would've thought it would be the White Hot Room. It was described as the "core of creation".

krisblaze
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
I would've thought it would be the White Hot Room. It was described as the "core of creation".

A very exclusive new center given that only dead telepaths get in stick out tongue

riv6672
Haha

One_Angry_Scot
Oops looks like I misread the post. I thought Sin meant like an actual centre. In that case I guess Asgard would be good.

Sorry guys.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.