Hero of Tython vs. Darth Krayt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
*Reborn Krayt
*Feats from Apocalypse apply as well

Force sabers all out
Battle takes place over the corpse of Meetra Surik

ares834
Krayt all three.

Stigma
Originally posted by ares834
Krayt all three.

SunRazer
Krayt in a difficult fight for the first round, probably. Maybe equal.

Given the Apocalypse feat, Krayt should annihilate in round 2, and take round 3.

NewGuy01
There's only 1 round lol.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by NewGuy01
There's only 1 round lol. Sabers, Force, all out?

NewGuy01
HoT gives Krayt and equal fight in the Force? D:<

Nephthys
Well his lightning isn't going to phase her much, his TK probably ain't doing that either, she's resisted Vitiate and Sel Makor telepathically, defeated immensely talented sorcerers......

Dark Transfer is Krayt's ace, but other than that.

ares834

No he was talking about sabers.

SunRazer

My mistake, I meant sabers, Force, then all-out, lol. That's the common order that I'm used to anyway.

carthage
What resistance feats does Hero have to drain?

EmperorSidious2
Krayt with ease.

Hero of Python
According to the SoR expansion, HoT is the "most effective force against the Emperor to date" and the republic's "greatest weapon against the Empire."

Seeing as Vitiate recently got a huge buff, that's high praise. Maybe Krayt wins, but it won't be a stomp and it won't be easy.

Angelalex242
HoT just ain't hot enough for Krayt.

Nephthys
Originally posted by Hero of Python
According to the SoR expansion, HoT is the "most effective force against the Emperor to date" and the republic's "greatest weapon against the Empire."

Noice. thumb up

I mean we already knew the Hero was a bajillion times as effective as Revan at basically everything buts it's nice to see it confirmed.

Hero of Python
Originally posted by Nephthys
Noice. thumb up

I mean we already knew the Hero was a bajillion times as effective as Revan at basically everything buts it's nice to see it confirmed.

Depends on if the person who made that statement (Darth Marr) knew about Revan's attempt against Vitiate or not. Probably does if he's the Empire's leader.

SunRazer
I'm pretty sure Satele says it, but just out of the fact that the Knight is probably the most experienced in fighting the Emperor, compared to the Consular etc.

Nephthys
Well she has kicked his ass like 3 as of Ziost. So she really does have a spectacular record of effectiveness against him. Plus she has the ability to resist his mental control, which we don't know if anyone else can pull off.

But since she's also called the greatest weapon against the Empire (about 3 or 4 times btw, its not just that quote) I'm pretty darn confident in the estimation of the HoT as the best combatant in the Republic.

SunRazer
Well I'd say the Knight is canonically more skilled than anybody else in the Jedi Order as per his myriad of quotes, but not quite canonically more powerful. You could make the argument that he matches or exceeds the Consular in power, perhaps, but you could also say the Barsen'thor is more powerful.

Hero of Python
Originally posted by SunRazer
I'm pretty sure Satele says it, but just out of the fact that the Knight is probably the most experienced in fighting the Emperor, compared to the Consular etc.

Marr says the first quote, Satele the second.

It comes up when Marr discusses the Emperor on Rishi, and HoT has the option to say "uhhh then who did I kill on Dromund Kass?"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.