Kaan's Brotherhood vs. One Sith

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Trainee Bane, Kaan, Kas'im Sirak, Githany

Vs.

Reborn Krayt, Darth Wyyrlok, Darth Nihl, Darth Talon

Battle takes place in the Great temple on Yavin

ILS
Jesus.

carthage
Will rise in the last days of the church

Darth Demenos
Im going with one sith bc krayt was extremely powerful asster he was reborn.

Q99
OS. Githany's not able to take on anyone on the other side, even with Kaan battle meditating. Krayt's strongest on the board. Yadda yadda.

ares834
I'd honestly argue anyone on the One Sith team can defeat anyone on the Brotherhood's side except, perhaps, Talon.

Lord Stark
One Sith stomp. Wyyrlok and Reborn Krayt can solo.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by ares834
I'd honestly argue anyone on the One Sith team can defeat anyone on the Brotherhood's side except, perhaps, Talon.

Why not Talon, tbh? D:

ares834
Well, I threw in "perhaps" in there as I'm not entirely certain. Suffice to say, I never found her to be that impressive.

ILS
Talon and Nihl are pretty impressive relatively speaking, it's just that they're stepping stones for Cade and Krayt to be top-tier.

WildBantha88
Trainee Bane? So Bane in the first half of the book? Why not just use Dark Lord of the Sith Darth Bane and get all of his feats from the Path of Destruction?

carthage
Its Schoolboy Bane who read in the academy library, not nexus Bane who blows up Kas'im.

Hence the designation Trainee Bane, thank you for your understanding.

Nephthys
Carthage thinks Bane is still a trainee by the end of the book. Because he's dumb.

Also because this is an obvious spite thread.

carthage
Which is why he's called Trainee Bane instead of Darth Bane (as DLOTS)? Ok makes sense

EmperorSidious2
One SITH

The Ellimist
Krayt solos.

diomiosio123
kaan solos, he tps them all

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.