Lesser-known Anime battle royale.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AncientPower
To bring into light the lesser known anime series, we will wage a war between characters!

The Competitors:

Yuno Gasai(Full psycho mode) - Mirai Nikki
Alexander(Fully fed) - Saikon no Qwaser
Masane Amaha(Form 2) - Witchblade
Insane BRS - Black Rock Shooter

The Rules:

All four characters start as far as possible adjacently in a square from each other.
Yuno Gasai gets an array of weaponry including guns and explosives, also her future dairy works in the same manner as Yukiteru's.
All four characters get their standard gear.
Anything else goes.

The Arena:

In honor of the match type, this battle takes place on the same island as the 1999 movie Battle Royale.

danteiscool
Don't know about Black Rock Shooter, but Yuno is out, yandere or not. Masane, even in her first WB form, can tank a tank shell directly to the chest with no damage and is fast enough to fight on par with the CloneBlades. So I'd be willing to bet on her for the time being.

AncientPower
Insane BRS has casually re-attached torn off arms, etc.. and feels no pain in combat, she has multiple weapons from swords that makes Cloud's buster look like Arya's Needle to the trademark giant cannon that pretty much annihilates everything.

Alexander is also very powerful.

AuraAngel
Yuno is a god.

http://i24.mangareader.net/mirai-nikki/59/mirai-nikki-1721459.jpg

danteiscool
Wait, is this them at their absolute strongest? If so, then yeah, Yuno could win this then. I forgot about the ending of her series.

dika123
insane brs stomp all..

AncientPower
Yes all in their prime.

Jmanghan
What about that guy who erased the color blue :/

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.