Interloper vs Despero

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
I thought this might be a good fight.

Interloper- http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix3/interloperdef.htm

Stoic
Originally posted by golem370
I thought this might be a good fight.

Interloper- http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix3/interloperdef.htm

I think that Despero would beat the crap out of him. Little off topic here; but I was thinking that Zeiram from the Iria anime would be a good match for Despero. But yeah Despero probably beats up on Interloper.

leonidas
no doubt. interloper has a nice range of powers, like most eternals do, but he's not at all in despero's class, who seems to be getting a little underrated in the last few threads. he's a legit monster, almost only ever taken down by high level teams working together.

zopzop
Originally posted by leonidas
no doubt. interloper has a nice range of powers, like most eternals do, but he's not at all in despero's class, who seems to be getting a little underrated in the last few threads. he's a legit monster, almost only ever taken down by high level teams working together.
thumb up

Blue Area Vet
Interloper is vastly underrated in this thread. And 8', 1000 lbs. with the cloak of fear said he is a monster as well.

DarkSaint85
Vastly underrated when compared to Despero, that's all. He's a beast, sure, but vastly out of his depth here.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Vastly underrated when compared to Despero, that's all. He's a beast, sure, but vastly out of his depth here.

Yeah, I disagree. Guys that powerful have a chance against each other. Look at Interlopers opponent, the Dragon of the Moon. You think Despero walks all over the DOTM?

DarkSaint85
Considering how susceptible DOTM is to mental attacks...and considering Despero has managed to mind control WW (who is meant to be immune to TP), Martian Manhunter and Aquaman together - he's got a pretty chance.

Blue Area Vet
Considering how susceptible DOTM is to mental attacks...and considering Despero has managed to mind control WW (who is meant to be immune to TP), Martian Manhunter and Aquaman together - he's got a pretty chance.

Then obviously, WW is not immune to mental attacks. I don't see Despero defeating the Dragon of the Moon outside of magic, so I don't think he is levels above Interloper. I also think Interloper has far more experience. Not saying he will win, though.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
Then obviously, WW is not immune to mental attacks. I don't see Despero defeating the Dragon of the Moon outside of magic, so I don't think he is levels above Interloper. I also think Interloper has far more experience. Not saying he will win, though.

Manslaughter drove Moondragon with DOTM off pretty handily.....which Despero can well replicate.

Ultron ripped her heart out, when she was one with the Dragon. No magic was used.

Despero is pretty knowledgeable about the mystic arts as well - Flames of Py'tar, for example.

leonidas
and ww has been both susceptible and immune to tp--depends on which era you're looking at.

Blue Area Vet

Manslaughter, the guy who was given powers by the Interloper and augmented further by Interloper turning to an energy form and focusing through Manslaughter?

Ultron, who was the all powerful Phalanx version who was so powerful, the High Evolutionary was scared to death of him and hid in the center of a star?

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
Manslaughter, the guy who was given powers by the Interloper and augmented further by Interloper turning to an energy form and focusing through Manslaughter?

Ultron, who was the all powerful Phalanx version who was so powerful, the High Evolutionary was scared to death of him and hid in the center of a star?

The point being - no mysticism was needed.

Blue Area Vet
The point being - no mysticism was needed.

And my point is who the hell needs mysticism when the attack is from above tier sources? Your reporting wasn't exactly transparent.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.