Zannah runs Force only gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stigma
* All of the fights are Force only battles.

All characters in their prime unless specified otherwise.

Neutral setting.

No amp/prep time.

She gets full power and health restored after each battle.

1. Kota
2. Darach
3. Leneer
4. Savage
5. Barsen'thor
6. Dooku
7. Krayt

Nephthys
Clear.

DarthAnt66
Honestly, maybe 1 based on how OP Kota was in the TFU comic.

The_Tempest
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Honestly, maybe 1 based on how OP Kota was in the TFU comic.

True. I could see Kota taking her out in a difficult fight.

ares834
thumb up

FreshestSlice
Are we just all shitting on Zannah now? I mean more than usual?

ILS
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Are we just all shitting on Zannah now? I mean more than usual? I agree.

Putting her in a spite match against Kota wasn't really fair for her. erm

The_Tempest
No, Kota's seriously a badass. I could honestly see him beating her.

carthage
Kota could win if he applies telekinesis instantly.

DarthAnt66
http://i19.servimg.com/u/f19/17/73/92/12/kota110.jpg

carthage
Zannah snapped a neck though erm

Nephthys

http://www.scified.com/sites_pics/404189427748209.png

Mediocre!

ares834
thumb up

The_Tempest
Originally posted by carthage
Zannah snapped a neck though erm

lol

NewGuy01
How on earth would she clear tbh. I can't see how she'd take down the Barsen'thor tbh.

FreshestSlice
I can't see Zannah taking anyone in any of the threads she's been put in lately. Maybe Kota. Maybe.

Nephthys
Darach?

Vorpal Ruin
Cannot pass 7. Questionable that she could pass a few of the prior opponents as well.

EmperorSidious2
She definitely can't beat 6 or 7.

Lord Stark
Originally posted by EmperorSidious2
She definitely can't beat 6 or 7.

Barsen'thor's knowledge of esoteric powers would also potentially be problematic for Zannah.

Stigma
Wow, that does look more impressive than Zannah's showings tbh.

The Merchant
Ehhh, Zanna when she was a little girl does have that feat of protecting herself from that ritual Bane made that was intended to kill the World sooooo....

Emperordmb
****ing Kota? Wow, things have really devolved lately.

carthage
She never repeated any showing like that sooo. Most of these guys should be able to ragdoll her

Also loling @ the notion she can beat Krayt in the force

Stigma
Originally posted by The Merchant
Ehhh, Zanna when she was a little girl does have that feat of protecting herself from that ritual Bane made that was intended to kill the World sooooo.... Yeah... so she can protect herself from Ziost Vitiate!

Originally posted by Emperordmb
****ing Kota? Wow, things have really devolved lately.
Kota > Zannah, confirmed.

Nephthys
Ehhh, Zanna when she was a little girl does have that feat of protecting herself from that ritual Bane made that was intended to kill the World sooooo....

Originally posted by |King Joker|
Thank you.

carthage
It was never meant to kill the world lmfao, it was only meant to burn the forest away so the Brotherhood would have an easier time dealing with the Jedis guerrilla hit and run tactics. She also never repeated a showing like that again

Nephthys
Bane directly says it can kill a world, lol.

carthage
The fact it only burnt down a forest>>> Banes opinion thumb up

Nephthys
Because Kaan stopped the ritual. erm

Regardless, it was a Force storm made up of hundreds of searing bolts of lightning and a rolling wave of fire and Zannah blocked it completely untrained.

The Merchant
Yeah it was supposed to wipe out all the Jedi forces on Ruusan last I recall. Chaotheory actually calculated how much energy Zannah endured and it would have been like withstanding over 200 Megaton bombs exploding.

Stigma
Yet when using powerscaling she is no stronger than Bane, who is the weakest of Banite Sith mmm

The Merchant
I actually hold a high opinion on the Banite Sith though. Dooku, Maul, and Vader don't get powerscaling from them tho.

carthage
Being stronger than Bane in the force isn't very difficult to accomplish

Stigma
I actually hold a high opinion on the Banite Sith though.
me too.

That's why thanks to RoT Plagueis >>> Bane.

Nephthys
Originally posted by Stigma
Yet when using powerscaling she is no stronger than Bane, who is the weakest of Banite Sith mmm

Even were that true theres no reason there has to be a large gap between Zannah and Sidious. Improvement by inches and all. Plus Sidious is far above almost all of this thread.

Furthermore this is Zannah in her prime. I seem to recall everyone was extremely confident she eclipsed Bane at her prime in another thread.

The Merchant
I think Zannah after she reached her potential is above Bane and then Cognus is above Zannah therefore she too is above Bane and so on and so forth so yeah I agree Plagueis would beat (off) Bane tbh.

Nephthys
I'm very iffy on Cognus. Unlike Zannah, Cognus wasn't ever stated to have particularly notable Force potential. Her strengths were her unique abilities and in her prep.

FreshestSlice
Bane would never take her as an apprentice if she didn't have the potential to be more powerful than him. That's kind of the point of the Rule of Two.

Nephthys
Zannah took Set Harth as an apprentice though. :I

Heck, Bane considered Githany and Kas'im as potential candidates. Bane's reason for taking Cognus was almost purely her foresight iirc.

carthage
Wasn't she just looking for any force user at that time?

The Merchant
There's a reason why the ROT are so strong, it's because of Bane and Zannah ^_^ Zannah clears!

Stigma
I'm gonna say 1-3 definitely gives her trouble. Could go either way.

She loses everything after that.

SunRazer
She definitely won't get past 5.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.