Dooku vs Kao Cen Darach and Ven Zallow.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

EmperorSidious2
Can Darth Tyranus take on these two skilled Jedi masters.

Lord Stark
Yes he can in force, sabers and all out.

Stigma
Originally posted by Lord Stark
Yes he can in force, sabers and all out.
Well, Darach is already Dooku level because he was in TOR. That much is certain.

Throw in Zallow and Dooku won't be able to handle two exceptionally powerful opponents.

carthage
Dooku in all three

EmperorSidious2
Originally posted by Stigma
Well, Darach is already Dooku level because he was in TOR. That much is certain.

Throw in Zallow and Dooku won't be able to handle two exceptionally powerful opponents.

How does him being in TOR mean he is among the ranks of dooku.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Stigma

thumb up

I'd even argue that Zallow is above Dooku level because only Malgus could kill him.

Nephthys
Originally posted by EmperorSidious2
How does him being in TOR mean he is among the ranks of dooku.

Dooku were not tested in a competitive style like TOR sith and jedi was. I think Dooku's power is good enough to let him compete but ultimately his strength was not as challenged as these two.

The Merchant
Dooku.

Angelalex242
Dooku has no trouble. Ultimately, these guys couldn't compete with Anakin and Obi Wan either.

EmperorSidious2
Originally posted by Nephthys
Dooku were not tested in a competitive style like TOR sith and jedi was. I think Dooku's power is good enough to let him compete but ultimately his strength was not as challenged as these two.

So what does that have to do with anything? His strength is just fine as he has defeated and handled the strength of people way stronger than Zallow and Darach.

EmperorSidious2
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
thumb up

I'd even argue that Zallow is above Dooku level because only Malgus could kill him.

Malgus is not above dooku. Zallow still isn't above dooku as that version of malgus is certainly not above dooku.

Nargaroth
Malgus is not above dooku. Zallow still isn't above dooku as that version of malgus is certainly not above dooku.

I think he was trolling.

Nephthys
So what does that have to do with anything? His strength is just fine as he has defeated and handled the strength of people way stronger than Zallow and Darach.

I was joking.

S_W_LeGenD
Team stomps.

S_W_LeGenD
Did Disney certify your position in this matter?

Darth Malgus, as of Deceived, is much more powerful then Count Dooku. Even as of Hope, Malgus have superior showings then Dooku.

Trocity
Jesus.

EmperorSidious2
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Did Disney certify your position in this matter?

Darth Malgus, as of Deceived, is much more powerful then Count Dooku. Even as of Hope, Malgus have superior showings then Dooku.

In terms of lightsaber combat Dooku is obviously superior as any version of him he has no feats that would put him on par with Dooku. I only need one. Being able to hold off yoda. There. What does malgus have against that.

The force. Dooku once again has great possibly greater showings. You are clearly a fanboy for the old republic so anything you say will be biased. Dooku is ranked amongst the most powerful lightsaber duelist and force weilders of the entire Galaxy's history.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.