Loki vs DCNU Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Who is winning this?

Time Immemorial
laughing out loud

carver9
What's funny?

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by carver9
What's funny?

This will go down like the following:

Me: SM Wins
You: How?
Me: SM feats given
You: "I'm not saying he loses, but how does he win?"

Followed by 10 pages of explanation, only to have you duck out on a "I forgot about that."

Nah.

Insane Titan
Superman wins, carver can't accept that.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Insane Titan
Superman wins, carver can't accept that.

Yea and I'm not falling for the old Carver trick.

carver9
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
This will go down like the following:

Me: SM Wins
You: How?
Me: SM feats given
You: "I'm not saying he loses, but how does he win?"

Followed by 10 pages of explanation, only to have you duck out on a "I forgot about that."

Nah.

Lololol...this is amazing. You know me. Everything you typed sounds just like me. Anyways, you think Superman wins? Why?

iceman24567
Wow nice trolling thumb up

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by carver9
Lololol...this is amazing. You know me. Everything you typed sounds just like me. Anyways, you think Superman wins? Why?

Lol, wow you have already started to repeat what I predicted above..

Damn I'm good.

carver9
Originally posted by iceman24567
Wow nice trolling thumb up

How is that trolling?

iceman24567
The man made it clear as day he doesnt want to repeat the circular arguments he usually has with you yet you do exactly that. Better question is how isnt it trolling? no expression

carver9
The man made it clear as day he doesnt want to repeat the circular arguments he usually has with you yet you do exactly that. Better question is how isnt it trolling? no expression

Yet he tends to quote me in almost every thread I post in or make. I don't see a problem with me asking him why. He doesn't have to answer it if he does not want too.

iceman24567
He doesnt have to but its obvious you are goading him

carver9
He doesnt have to but its obvious you are goading him

no expression

I have the right to goad him after all of the threads he's made to get my attention.

iceman24567
How childish can you be two wrongs dont make a right plus you have been warned before pretty sure you dont want to bait people. Pr no likey

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.