Firstborn and H'el vs. Sentry and World War Hulk.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blue Area Vet
Who wins?

carver9
Which Sentry? Current?

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by carver9
Which Sentry? Current?

Stable Bob.

celeyhyga17
Team 1

carver9
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
Stable Bob.

Then team 1 wins. WWH would destroy first born though.

iceman24567
Team 1

Sin I AM

First Born solos

carver9
Originally posted by Sin I AM
First Born solos

And what are you basing this off of? Which showing?

One_Angry_Scot
Stable Sentry? Like one who defeated the Void which was when he was at one of his most stable moments. Team 2 can take this.

Insane Titan
Team 1wins.

Sentry wasn't impressive at all and WWH only survived due to massive PIS/CIS , plus his durability was shit.

DarkSaint85

H'el sends him to the Sun.

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by Insane Titan
Team 1wins.

Sentry wasn't impressive at all and WWH only survived due to massive PIS/CIS , plus his durability was shit.

What do you mean by "Sentry wasn't impressive at all"? Are you suggesting that defeating the Void counts for nothing?

Insane Titan
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
What do you mean by "Sentry wasn't impressive at all"? Are you suggesting that defeating the Void counts for nothing? is that what I said ?

krisblaze
Well, this is essentially 2 trans-level guys vs 2 heralds.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Either Firstborn or H'el would beat WWH 10/10. Sentry would last longer but he still goes down.

krisblaze
Firstborn is one of the few guys who could literally stand and trade punches with WWH, and still win.

One_Angry_Scot
is that what I said ?

You said a Stable Sentry wasn't impressive at all. He defeated the Void when stable. So you saying he isn't impressive when he defeated the Void isn't correct.

When you say he isn't impressive you are dismissing feats that are good. Like the Void fight.

Insane Titan
You said a Stable Sentry wasn't impressive at all. He defeated the Void when stable. So you saying he isn't impressive when he defeated the Void isn't correct.

When you say he isn't impressive you are dismissing feats that are good. Like the Void fight. so that's his only feat as a "stable" Sentry then!

One_Angry_Scot
so that's his only feat as a "stable" Sentry then!

Nah I mean like I was giving one feat for Sentry.

Insane Titan
Nah I mean like I was giving one feat for Sentry. What is your actual point then? As that's not what I was referring too!

One_Angry_Scot
What is your actual point then? As that's not what I was referring too!

What was you referring to then?

Insane Titan
What was you referring to then? obviously other fears.

One_Angry_Scot
obviously other fears.

Okay thanks.

Insane Titan
You're welcome smile

carver9
I want to know what first born did that Hulk can't replicate. Survive the sun from Apollo (while being burned to a crisp)? A calm WWH did that while talking to Marvel's Apollo. Take down Wonder Woman? He slammed her from cloud heights onto the ground. That's nothing compared to what WWH has displayed. This also doesn't include the fact that she punched a hole clean through first born and she isn't close to being as strong as WWH. Hulk would take his head clean off. If anyone wants to Battlezone DCNU Wonder Woman strength vs WWH, please let me know. He took down a ftless Orion who's best fight is stalemating Superman...ain't enough. First Born gets his head punched off...easily. H'el best bet is to bfr because if not, he gets trashed as well.

One_Angry_Scot
I want to know what first born did that Hulk can't replicate. Survive the sun from Apollo (while being burned to a crisp)? A calm WWH did that while talking to Marvel's Apollo. Take down Wonder Woman? He slammed her from cloud heights onto the ground. That's nothing compared to what WWH has displayed. This also doesn't include the fact that she punched a hole clean through first born and she isn't close to being as strong as WWH. Hulk would take his head clean off. If anyone wants to Battlezone DCNU Wonder Woman strength vs WWH, please let me know. He took down a ftless Orion who's best fight is stalemating Superman...ain't enough. First Born gets his head punched off...easily. H'el best bet is to bfr because if not, he gets trashed as well.

Fighting H'el isn't as simple as that in my opinion. I think H'el is beyond WWH's abilities to defeat.

carver9
Fighting H'el isn't as simple as that in my opinion. I think H'el is beyond WWH's abilities to defeat.

I don't.

DarkSaint85
I don't.

Of course not.

carver9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Of course not.

I have admitted on many of occasions where Hulk would lose. I don't think this is one of those times.

One_Angry_Scot
I don't.

Fair enough. But Hulk's physicality doesn't matter against H'el as much. Against First Born yeah. But H'el that's a different kettle of fish.

carver9
Fair enough. But Hulk's physicality doesn't matter against H'el as much. Against First Born yeah. But H'el that's a different kettle of fish.

True but H'el isn't any different from anyone here. He blasts sometimes but his main Forte is punching someone in the face. The only reason I said he would get trashed is due to a double team. I don't think FB will last long. He's powerful but WWH is better.

DarkSaint85
True but H'el isn't any different from anyone here. He blasts sometimes but his main Forte is punching someone in the face. The only reason I said he would get trashed is due to a double team. I don't think FB will last long. He's powerful but WWH is better.

He can still do mind trickery, or just shrink one of team 2 down to itty bitty pieces.

Reflassshh
First born manhandled Orion who stalemated Superman, who in turn would put the hurt into WWH's heart.

Yeah, team 1 wins.

One_Angry_Scot

H'el teleports. He can manipulate molecules. He operates so differently to everyone here with perhaps some similarities to the Sentry. I guess Sentry doesn't teleport as much although he could. H'el fights smartly and doesn't suffer from impediments like Sentry does normally (unless he's stable).

I just don't see Hulk finding it easy against H'el.

carver9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
He can still do mind trickery, or just shrink one of team 2 down to itty bitty pieces.

Don't know about Sentry but shrinking will not work on Hulk...especially kind trickery.

carver9
H'el teleports. He can manipulate molecules. He operates so differently to everyone here with perhaps some similarities to the Sentry. I guess Sentry doesn't teleport as much although he could. H'el fights smartly and doesn't suffer from impediments like Sentry does normally (unless he's stable).

Yeah, I know what he can do but he doesn't do it. Nothing short of Odin is beating Surfer if we debated primarily off of powerset.

carver9
Originally posted by Reflassshh
First born manhandled Orion who stalemated Superman, who in turn would put the hurt into WWH's heart.

Yeah, team 1 wins.

Sigh...Orion fight against Superman is his best showing. It isn't enough. Green Skaar would annihilate DCNU Orion.

Blue Area Vet

I said he was stable.

One_Angry_Scot
I said he was stable.

Sure, I saw your comment on the first page.

Reflassshh
I don't get why people keep making VS threads with WWH in them. It always devolve into nonsense, I'm surprised it hasn't happened yet, though.

Insane Titan
I don't get why people keep making VS threads with WWH in them. It always devolve into nonsense, I'm surprised it hasn't happened yet, though. that's what happens when his fanboys get involved. Due to the massive PIS/CIS he was aided by, they think he is unbeatable.

Blue Area Vet
I don't get why people keep making VS threads with WWH in them. It always devolve into nonsense, I'm surprised it hasn't happened yet, though. yuk

Well if this one does, you will have played a role in it. You are the one in a battle thread complaining about the battle.

carver9
thumb up

Basefoiler
either of team 1 could solo

quanchi112
Originally posted by Basefoiler
either of team 1 could solo Based on ?

Reflassshh
yuk

Well if this one does, you will have played a role in it. You are the one in a battle thread complaining about the battle. First off, what you say doesn't make sense at all. If I feel like complaining I will and there's shit you can do about it. erm

carver9
Reflassshh, just know Hulk stomps. That's the only thing that needs to be going through your mind right now.

Reflassshh
You seriously think WWH would stomp H'el?

Blue Area Vet

That's not what he said. How about you stop whining and accept his answer?

carver9

Lol...no. Everyone just seem so angry today that I tried to shine some light back on the thread and get back on topic.

Reflassshh
How about you stop whining and accept his answer? Shh, let the grown-ups talk.

Lol...no. Everyone just seem so angry today that I tried to shine some light back on the thread and get back on topic. Oh laughing out loud

Sorry bro thumb up

Blue Area Vet
First off, what you say doesn't make sense at all. If I feel like complaining I will and there's shit you can do about it. erm

Didn't you just accuse me of "crying?" Don't be a massive hypocrite.

Blue Area Vet
Shh, let the grown-ups talk.

Oh laughing out loud

Sorry bro thumb up

Born in 1997?? laughing laughing laughing

Have you even fallen in puppy love yet?

One_Angry_Scot
Born in 1997?? laughing laughing laughing

Have you even fallen in puppy love yet?

You're very immature.

Reflassshh
Sorry, but I don't make rants when someone has something to say about my thread.

I'm already inside your head Blue Area? Wow.

Blue Area Vet
Sorry, but I don't make rants when someone has something to say about my thread.

I'm already inside your head Blue Area? Wow.

And I don't go into threads simple to troll. No charge.

Reflassshh
Edit.

Reflassshh
Just because you don't like my opinion or jokes doesn't mean I'm trolling. Leave your ranting personality out of this.

Blue Area Vet
Just because you don't like my opinion or jokes doesn't mean I'm trolling. Leave your ranting personality out of this.

Complaining about a battle in the battle thread = trolling, so yes you did come to troll.

Reflassshh
Complaining about a battle in the battle thread = trolling, so yes you did come to troll. I didn't complain, I said threads with WWH usually devolve into nonsense and that I was surprised it hasn't happened with this one yet.

Learn to how to read comprehensively, please.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.