Mcgonagall vs Bellatrix

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

EmperorSidious2
Both are bloodlusted.

Battle takes place in the ministry Atrium.

Both in their primes.

Who is the true witch of magic in Harry Potter.

Dramatic Gecko
Bellatrix was beaten by Mrs Weasley...

EmperorSidious2
Originally posted by Dramatic Gecko
Bellatrix was beaten by Mrs Weasley...

She underestimated her opponent. She is way better than her she just underestimated her and didn't do what she needed to do. Research bellatrix wiki and under her abilities it will say this.

Surtur
She didn't underestimate her opponent, she just fell victim to the PIS "stop and stare" moment. She was so evil she had to cackle and laugh instead of keeping her guard up. Then again I guess in a way that is underestimating your opponent if you choose to laugh at them instead of guarding, but I also think Bellatrix did that because she was just plain crazy.

Anyways, in the books Bellatrix was taking on three order members at once. I'm trying to remember whether or not she does that in the movies. If so, she definitely wins.

EmperorSidious2
Originally posted by Surtur
She didn't underestimate her opponent, she just fell victim to the PIS "stop and stare" moment. She was so evil she had to cackle and laugh instead of keeping her guard up. Then again I guess in a way that is underestimating your opponent if you choose to laugh at them instead of guarding, but I also think Bellatrix did that because she was just plain crazy.

Anyways, in the books Bellatrix was taking on three order members at once. I'm trying to remember whether or not she does that in the movies. If so, she definitely wins.

Whether she does or not mcgonagall is better IMO. She was able to drive out snape and also survived the battle of hogwarts.

ares834
Snape wasn't trying to kill her though, even though he could have done so. And plenty of others that were rather unimpressive survived the battle as well.

Still, I think McGonagall wins this.

EmperorSidious2
Originally posted by ares834
Snape wasn't trying to kill her though, even though he could have done so. And plenty of others that were rather unimpressive survived the battle as well.

Still, I think McGonagall wins this.

I believe mcgonagll to be the better of her and snape.

ares834
And you'd be wrong. Snape is her better.

EmperorSidious2
Originally posted by ares834
And you'd be wrong. Snape is her better.

It's debatable. Both are skilled. There is no source that puts one above the other. Some will say that mcgonagll is better, some will say snape. Ultimately they are very close and it can go either way.

I believe IMO mcgonagall is superior to snape, however not by a large margin.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.