Dooku vs HOT

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

EmperorSidious2
All in their primes.

Round 1- senate place where yoda fought Sidious

Round 2- loser gets a plo Koon and battle takes place where anakin and obi wan fought dooku for the last time in the clone wars.

Let the battle begin.

Trocity
Dooku wins

Lord Stark
Dooku wins.

EmperorSidious2
Even with plo backing the Hero? I agree he would win I'm just assuring.

Lord Stark
^Yeah, Plo's good but in I can see him faring similarly to Kenobi against Dooku's TK and physical prowess.

Angelalex242
HoT just ain't hot enough to handle Dooku.

Nephthys
HOT

carthage
Dooku kicks his ass

SunRazer
Dooku wins the first round but loses the second.

Lord Stark
Originally posted by SunRazer
Dooku wins the first round but loses the second.

How do you figure? Plo Koon is below S6 Kenobi, and HoT is firmly below S6 Skywalker.

Trocity
Dooku is the poster boy for duo busting, baby.

Stigma
Dooku wins this.

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by Trocity
Dooku is the poster boy for duo busting, baby.

Nephthys
I think the senate is a pretty terrible place for Dooku to fight tbh. As someone who's form is all about footwork and positioning, being stuck in those small pods to duel would kind of suck for him.

NewGuy01
That's a fair point, but he could always stay on the ground and never rise.

EmperorSidious2
Originally posted by Nephthys
I think the senate is a pretty terrible place for Dooku to fight tbh. As someone who's form is all about footwork and positioning, being stuck in those small pods to duel would kind of suck for him.

It gives him plenty of senate pods to throw around and distract HoT with.

Hero of Python
HoT has a chance, unless you think dark temple amped physical Vitiate is wayyyy below Dooku. She also has a history of taking down Jedi Masters w/ a dark side boost.

Because I respect Dooku I'm giving him round one, but HoT and Plo are probably too much. HoT alone can speed blitz Sith Lords and multiple high level Sith Assassins, so the old man is going to have his hands full either way.

Sinious
HoT in a close fight imo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.