metro man vs fw godzilla

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lestov16
Bloodlusted deathmatch in Manhattan

Time Immemorial
MM stomps.

Impediment
Why do you hate Godzilla?

ShadowFyre
Can someone point me to a respect thread or some info bout MM? Know nothing about him. FW Godzilla is absolutely beastly so gonna have to look him up.

ShadowFyre
OK, so only thing I can find on him is he is basically a Superman clone. Godzilla has a healing factor as good as the Hulks so how is he going to "kill" him?

Silent Master
MM is millions of times faster than Godzilla, he could literally sit down and have lunch, read about a dozen books and then take a nap in the time it takes GZ to blink. Skip to around 3:45

q-EjM5OEg3A

KingD19
And going by Tighten's feats, he's strong enough to casually toss buildings and has laser vision that will definitely carve Big G open like a turkey.

ShadowFyre
Yeah, MM wins, borderline spite match due to speed and cartoon feats.HV nowhere close to carve Goji up like a turkey tho.

gallavant123
Seems like Godzilla's getting pretty blitzed here considering that the death ray had speed comparable to

static.comicvine.com/uploads/ignore_jpg_scale_super/11/118541/4581216-1155576533-i3vpr.jpg

And it looked so slow at 4:59

However in other aspects MM appears to be at a disadvantage. The building we see Tighten lift is the end part of a rather thin, narrow skyscraper, not a whole one

oi59.tinypic.com/2s0nszc.jpg
oi62.tinypic.com/vh51qg.jpg
oi57.tinypic.com/ilaupu.jpg

Tighten can break off and throw part of a skyscraper downwards maybe a few hundred meters but Godzilla could throw a multi-ten thousand ton spider until it was a tiny speck and still going at the peak height of a mountain in the distance

i.imgur.com/kj6VvIo.png

Godzilla's casual beam also moved the kilometer size Mothership sphere and three 700 meter long attachment ships all at the same time, which could unaffectedly contain 9 giant monsters whose combined weight surpasses the 365,000 ton empire state building (Rodan, Anguirus, King Caesar, Kamacuras, Kumonga, Ebirah, Hedorah, Gigan, Zilla).

i.imgur.com/PuH4Cwn.jpg

Godzilla's opponent Monster X could take the force of this beam to the face

youtube.com/watch?v=ZqFzsPht6bY

Godzilla and Monster X's beams equaled in a beam fight

i.imgur.com/LgCRyjN.jpg

I haven't seen Megamind in years, but what exactly about metroman's laser vision lets him even hurt Godzilla, beams capable of shoving back Godzilla's own breath all the way to his mouth only left burn marks that disappeared shortly after

static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11/118541/4581269-0420027105-z486d.jpg

Moving your body faster doesn't mean laser attacks move faster too (they could already be fast to begin with) or do more damage per second than they normally do.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.