Alpha-152 Vs Heihachi Mishima

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fated Xtasy
Alpha as of Dead or Alive 5

Heihachi Misihima as of Tekken 5

All abilities from their respective games apply.

No morals(as if they have any lol)

Jmanghan
Heihachi tanked an explosion and bit a tomahawk in half :/

StyleTime
He didn't tank that explosion. He survived it, but he was in a near death state for "several weeks." Heihachi explained it all to Raven, who thought he died.

StyleTime
As for the fight, it's up to what you choose to consider. As far as battleboards are concerned, Alpha-152 had few concrete feats before dying, since most of her fights were in-game rather than cutscenes. Even Kasumi Alpha got more love(got to kick Ayane around). We're forced to powerscale here basically. What we assume is Alpha-152 fought off Hayabusa, then an Ayane/Hayate double team, then Kasumi before finally going down. She is also capable of shapeshifting and using ninpo.

I'd give Alpha-152 the nod, as I believe Heihachi is simply below that level. Like I said though, it's based mostly on powerscaling and implications. Not much else to go on.

Fated Xtasy
Yeah and iirc Alpha has teleportation and she survived the explosion of DOATEC. I'd have to look it up but she also used a power blast somewhere

StyleTime
Yeah, I forgot to add her teleportation. She's got her own power blasts as well as something she mimicked from Hayabusa.

Shame we couldn't see more. Although, it seems Phase 4 will take her place.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.