FE Darth Malgus vs. Jaina Solo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Round 1: Swarm Wars Jaina (force sabers all out)

Round 2: Fate of the Jedi Jaina (Force sabers all out)

Battle takes place on Hypori

Trocity
Malgus.

EmperorSidious2
Jaina solo. Anyone who can rival caedus is definitely above malgus.

carthage
She's never been equal to Caedus at any point, in Dark Journey she stated she lacked his "nascent" ability as a duelist and in Invincible she admitted inferiority in the force

SunRazer
NJO-era Jaina should lose to Malgus in all. Though she could give him quite the run in sabers.

For FotJ, Jaina can win sabers, potentially all-out (there's a case, at least), but she'd definitely lose Force.

carthage
I haven't started Fate of the Jedi yet, but how much more skilled does she get after Invincible?

SunRazer
Well it's not like she couldn't perform her FotJ feats as of Invincible, but she does beat four Mandalorian commandos at once, several Sith in the Dark Temple's nexus (or somewhere on Dromund Kaas, but I'm pretty sure it's there), fought Sith on end for what, two days?

S_W_LeGenD
Malgus stomps.

SunRazer
lmao

carthage
Its not a stomp by any means, lol.

Jaina is easily more skilled than any of the Jedi Malgus ever fought, he could very well lose a duel.

S_W_LeGenD
I retract from my earlier assumption of stomp. But I believe that Darth Malgus will soundly defeated Jaina Solo.

Originally posted by carthage
Its not a stomp by any means, lol.

Jaina is easily more skilled than any of the Jedi Malgus ever fought, he could very well lose a duel.
Based on?

Nephthys
Malgus

Sinious
Originally posted by Trocity
Malgus.

AncientPower
1.Malgus.

2.Jaina solidly.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.