Gandalf vs Viktor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time Immemorial
Gandalf the White

vs

Viktor

Mindset
Definitely the right forum.

McClane beats both of them with a shoe.

Surtur
Gandalf can win if he uses the forcefield he used against the Balrog and also uses the lightning he was shooting out of his sword at the Balrog.

KuRuPT Thanosi
lighting out of his sword......

Robtard
Gandalf throws down this his enemy and smites his ruin upon the mountain side thumb up

##1Wizard

quanchi112
Viktor wins.

Genesis-Soldier
viktor loses badly, wizard level badly.
forcefield that shattered the flaming sword.1

intense light to be created from the staff is likely to have UV level effects on viktor, i.e. burn him

pretty sure gandalf can hold up viktor like he did saruman in Fellowship

Robtard
Exactly, that light was able to bat around Nazgul and Fell-beast. Wizard light FTW.

Star428
Originally posted by quanchi112
Viktor wins.

Quan votes for Viktor.... Shocking. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Is there anybody in all of fiction whom you don't think he can beat?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Star428
Quan votes for Viktor.... Shocking. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Is there anybody in all of fiction whom you don't think he can beat? Voldemort decimates him. Khan decimates him. Happy ?

Genesis-Soldier
nope because you still havent proven how viktor wins against gandalf

quanchi112
Originally posted by Genesis-Soldier
nope because you still havent proven how viktor wins against gandalf Stabs him or breaks his neck.

Genesis-Soldier
thats just how you imagine him winning, you need to prove it with feats as to why he would win. Not how (stabbing) But why (higher strength, speed, ability, ect)

i shouldn't be telling you this quan. you have been here longer then me

quanchi112
thats just how you imagine him winning, you need to prove it with feats as to why he would win. Not how (stabbing) But why (higher strength, speed, ability, ect)

i shouldn't be telling you this quan. you have been here longer then me Wormtongue stabbed and killed Saruman the white.

laughing out loud

Viktor is far stronger than the orcs Gandalf throws down with.

Better hide in a tree and toss those pine cones.

Genesis-Soldier
that has nothing valued in a one on one with gandalf at some serious ass kicking power.

once again i Believe Gandalf will win due to the current feats displayed-
- light burst from His staff shown to damage and scare off a fell beast (LOTR 3)
- Forcefield for defence that was able to shatter a high Balrog Tier Sword (LOTR 1)
- wizard Brand lightning (shown in LOTR 1)
- telekenetic ability to hold up viktor and throw him around (also LOTR 1)
- caused Aragons sword to suddenly become red hot(LOTR 2)- from this we know he is a "servant of the secret fire" (LOTR 1 ) and has demonstrated a level of fire magic- this servant speech implies he can manipulate fire and may be stronger with it in battle then just heating a sword. I.E he could possibly cook Viktor from the inside

quanchi112
that has nothing valued in a one on one with gandalf at some serious ass kicking power.

once again i Believe Gandalf will win due to the current feats displayed-
- light burst from His staff shown to damage and scare off a fell beast (LOTR 3)
- Forcefield for defence that was able to shatter a high Balrog Tier Sword (LOTR 1)
- wizard Brand lightning (shown in LOTR 1)
- telekenetic ability to hold up viktor and throw him around (also LOTR 1)
- caused Aragons sword to suddenly become red hot(LOTR 2)- from this we know he is a "servant of the secret fire" (LOTR 1 ) and has demonstrated a level of fire magic- this servant speech implies he can manipulate fire and may be stronger with it in battle then just heating a sword. I.E he could possibly cook Viktor from the inside Saruman held the same position.

Yes, he can do those things but he lacks the speed and strength of Viktor. Viktor carves him up. Gandalf may attempt those tactics but he will be killed in the meantime because for the most part he swings his staff and hits orcs on the head. He also was on the ropes with a group vs one cave troll.

Viktor would slaughter a cave troll.

Surtur
But in ROTK Gandalf says Saruman no longer has any power. So is Wormtongue shanking him that impressive?

Also do we know the light Gandalf creates is actually sunlight? Do fell beasts normally get burned by sunlight? But no because those things were flying around during the day, same with nazguls.

Robtard
Wormtongue stabbed and killed Saruman the white.

That was after Gandalf revoked Saruman's power. That was the whole point of the scene.

"Saruman, your staff is broken." - Gandalf The White #1 Wizard

#helpingpeopleunderstandlotr

Silent Master
You can't expect thedkeffect to know the context behind a scene when he's never seen the movie.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Robtard
That was after Gandalf revoked Saruman's power. That was the whole point of the scene.

"Saruman, your staff is broken." - Gandalf The White #1 Wizard

#helpingpeopleunderstandlotr Breaking his staff does not make him powerless. That makes him staff less.

Gandalf had the authority to banish him from the order.

Witch King destroyed Gandalf the White's staff. That was the same guy beaten by a torch with his friends against one guy.

#gandalfthewizardwhohidesuptreeswhentroublecomes

quanchi112
Originally posted by Surtur
But in ROTK Gandalf says Saruman no longer has any power. So is Wormtongue shanking him that impressive?

Also do we know the light Gandalf creates is actually sunlight? Do fell beasts normally get burned by sunlight? But no because those things were flying around during the day, same with nazguls. They had a weakness to that but other than blinding an opponents vision it really couldn't work that way against others.

Gandalf banished him from the order.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Silent Master
You can't expect thedkeffect to know the context behind a scene when he's never seen the movie. Look at this troll, sm. keep on trolling, sm.

smile

Stigma
Gandalf wins easily. /thread

Genesis-Soldier
Gandalf takes this

quanchi112
Originally posted by Stigma
Gandalf wins easily. /thread Based on ?

Stigma
Yeah, Gandalf wins.

Werewolf582
Gandalf

Robtard
44kBN340vd4
Keep in mind that was Gandalf the Grey

quanchi112
Yeah, Gandalf wins. Based on ?

Genesis-Soldier
Gandalf produces lightning

Gandalf has TK

Gandalf produced a light so bright it turned away a nazgul wraith rider, even when the damn thing was riding through daylight. the UV levels would badly damage Viktor to near immobility if it didn't ONE SHOT HIS ASS TO ASH

quanchi112
Gandalf produces lightning

Gandalf has TK

Gandalf produced a light so bright it turned away a nazgul wraith rider, even when the damn thing was riding through daylight. the UV levels would badly damage Viktor to near immobility if it didn't ONE SHOT HIS ASS TO ASH One time and in a the time he summoned the Lightning Viktor kills him. Tk that barely damaged saruman and barely held azog in check.

Nazgul were defeated by one guy with a torch so let's hold the phone. Viktor kills him prior to the light trick that gabdalf wouldn't know about either way.

Stigma
Gandalf wins.

quanchi112
Gandalf wins. How so ?

Genesis-Soldier
yeah nazgul, not wraith. stupid

light burns out viktor
Gandalf also has a barrier that can shatter a balrog sword

Stigma
Gandalf wins.

quanchi112
yeah nazgul, not wraith. stupid

light burns out viktor
Gandalf also has a barrier that can shatter a balrog sword I said the Nazgul.

Viktor kills him first. He's faster and took on much quicker opponents than gandalf who hides on trees and throws pine cones at his enemies.

laughing out loud

Genesis-Soldier
the wraith/ fell beast was turned away and singed by gandalfs light produced by his staff. weither or not it also burnt the nazgul is debatable but since both of those creatures were in the sunlight and that want previously effecting them gandalfs light is be default and feat, more powerful and will burn viktor to a crisp

even in the fellowship of the ring we see the riders unaffected by direct sunlight chasing the she elf and Frodo

quanchi112
the wraith/ fell beast was turned away and singed by gandalfs light produced by his staff. weither or not it also burnt the nazgul is debatable but since both of those creatures were in the sunlight and that want previously effecting them gandalfs light is be default and feat, more powerful and will burn viktor to a crisp

even in the fellowship of the ring we see the riders unaffected by direct sunlight chasing the she elf and Frodo A torch beat the nazgul. laughing out loud

Viktor breaks his neck.

Genesis-Soldier
viktor cant touch him

hot only can he not get close enough but the barrier, light and wizard brand lightning burn his undead ass up.

quanchi112
viktor cant touch him

hot only can he not get close enough but the barrier, light and wizard brand lightning burn his undead ass up. Viktor takes him on in battle and breaks his neck just like the Balrog, cave troll, etc.

Witch King also destroyed his staff so don't ignore his other showings. Viktor wins.

Genesis-Soldier
Gandalf killed balrog
cavetrolls never broke gandalfs neck
(try watching the movies)

witch king was later killed by a opponent weaker then gandalf

quanchi112
Gandalf killed balrog
cavetrolls never broke gandalfs neck
(try watching the movies)

witch king was later killed by a opponent weaker then gandalf Gandalf also died. A slow Balrog took him down with him by way of his whip despite being far slower than Viktor.

I never claimed the cave troll did. Gabdalf needed the fellowships help in defeating one. Watch the film.

So that makes Gabdalf look even weaker since he was unable to do so.

laughing out loud

Stigma
Gandalf FTW.

quanchi112
Gandalf FTW. Based on ?

Genesis-Soldier
breaks his neck just like the Balrog, cave troll, etc.

you just claimed a cave troll broke his neck

quanchi112
you just claimed a cave troll broke his neck Viktor breaks his neck not the cave troll, troll.

Robtard
Viktor takes him on in battle and breaks his neck just like the Balrog, cave troll, etc.

Odd. Anyhow.

Gandalf never had his neck broken and he defeated the Balrog in single combat.

quanchi112
Odd. Anyhow.

Gandalf never had his neck broken and he defeated the Balrog in single combat. Gandalf died. Viktor would have defeated that Balrog anywho. I just hope there isn't a tree around otherwise Gandalf might try to climb up it in order to escape Viktor's wrath.

Robtard
It took an electrically/lightning charged magical sword to finally take down the Balrog. So how exactly is Victor going to do it, let alone get close enough to do it as the Balrog has flames protruding from its body?

quanchi112
It took an electrically/lightning charged magical sword to finally take down the Balrog. So how exactly is Victor going to do it, let alone get close enough to do it as the Balrog has flames protruding from its body? That's what it took Gandalf to do so I agree under his own power he was unable to do so. Magical flame which didn't set anything on fire so it's wrong to assume it reacts the same way as normal fire. Viktor is faster and due to his superior strength to Gandalf wins. That's a little too off topic and I'd rather bring the focus back to his superiority to the gay wizard, Ian.

Robtard
That's what it took Gandalf to do so I agree under his own power he was unable to do so. Magical flame which didn't set anything on fire so it's wrong to assume it reacts the same way as normal fire. Viktor is faster and due to his superior strength to Gandalf wins. That's a little too off topic and I'd rather bring the focus back to his superiority to the gay wizard, Ian.

Gandalf used a weapon and his own magical ability, so you're just trying to downplay again.

Because Gandalf is immune to fire. There's multiple instances where he shows this. He also hints as to the reason why.

The fire shows heat and it would burn Victor, unless he's immune somehow. You're the one that mentioned Victor defeating the Balrog, if you want to concede it, no problem.

quanchi112
Gandalf used a weapon and his own magical ability, so you're just trying to downplay again.

Because Gandalf is immune to fire. There's multiple instances where he shows this. He also hints as to the reason why.

The fire shows heat and it would burn Victor, unless he's immune somehow. You're the one that mentioned Victor defeating the Balrog, if you want to concede it, no problem. The weapon was amped thereby proving that without the Lightning he was unable to best the Balrog.

I think strongly resistant but he doesn't burn anything or anyone else so there's no reason to attribute this magical fire as the same as regular fire.

Viktor is a much quicker and strong enough opponent to best the Balrog. That isn't the topic so I won't derail. Viktor beats Gandalf here.

Robtard
He used a weapon and his own magic to do so. You're just trying to downplay again.

No, Gandalf has survived fire unscathed multiple times. It's fire, so we go with the obvious and it burns, unless you have proof that it doesn't.

How is Victor going to defeat the Balrog exactly? Yet you keep doing it.

quanchi112
He used a weapon and his own magic to do so. You're just trying to downplay again.

No, Gandalf has survived fire unscathed multiple times. It's fire, so we go with the obvious and it burns, unless you have proof that it doesn't.

How is Victor going to defeat the Balrog exactly? Yet you keep doing it. He received an outside power source to do so showing his inherent magic is not enough.

It is magical fire and we don't see it burn anything so we don't just assume when magic is involved. Ever.

Who the hell is victor first off ? Viktor physically inflicts enough pain with his swords to beat the slow beast.

Robtard
Received via his own magical ability.

We see it producing heat and it's fire. It not burning Gandalf is due to Gandalf's immunity to fire, as noted.

Calm down. Prove Victor could get close enough without burning. Then prove Victor's regular sword would take down a being made of rock, fire, smoke and shadow. Two things you need to prove. Go.

Time-Immemorial
This thread is awesome, who made it?

quanchi112
Received via his own magical ability.

We see it producing heat and it's fire. It not burning Gandalf is due to Gandalf's immunity to fire, as noted.

Calm down. Prove Victor could get close enough without burning. Then prove Victor's regular sword would take down a being made of rock, fire, smoke and shadow. Two things you need to prove. Go. It was from an outside source just like Superman sundipping isn't something he can do anytime anywhere.

There is no proof the magical fire burns anything though.

No one burned. It is up to you to prove people getting close burn without any evidence. He wasn't all rock and we see swords hurt him. You back your claims in another thread. In this thread Viktor wins.

Robtard
I've given you multiple chances to prove your case and you dodge and try to shift the burden of proof. That tells me you know Victor couldn't take out the Balrog but are too arrogant to just admit the error and move on.

Anyhow, back on topic, Gandalf blast Victor with his massive TK (H1) and then burst Vic's head open easier than he did solid rock (H1) with a tap of his staff. All feats supported by screen evidence and can't be denied.

This thread is over; best part, I only had to use Grey and not White feats, cos that's how epic Gandalf is thumb up

quanchi112
I've given you multiple chances to prove your case and you dodge and try to shift the burden of proof. That tells me you know Victor couldn't take out the Balrog but are too arrogant to just admit the error and move on.

Anyhow, back on topic, Gandalf blast Victor with his massive TK (H1) and then burst Vic's head open easier than he did solid rock (H1) with a tap of his staff. All feats supported by screen evidence and can't be denied.

This thread is over; best part, I only had to use Grey and not White feats, cos that's how epic Gandalf is thumb up He does based off sword slashes which did hurt the Balrog. Gandalf was too weak to finish him but considering he needed help against a cave troll and hides up trees I can't say I'm surprised.

Tk just knocked them down. Gandalf isn't quicker than Viktor in combat. After he used the tk blast he attempted to flee.

Viktor wins. Run from me just like Gandalf does from his opponents. The only reason he fought the Balrog was due to the Balrog catching him with his fire whip.

Robtard
"Just knocked them down" is a massive downplay, it literally sent many of them flying and tore apart some of the wood structuring.

This is you not countering the screen-feats I listed. As it stands, Gandalf wins with noted feats unless you have a valid counter.

quanchi112
"Just knocked them down" is a massive downplay, it literally sent many of them flying and tore apart some of the wood structuring.

This is you not countering the screen-feats I listed. As it stands, Gandalf wins with noted feats unless you have a valid counter. The foes he hit with the tk just knocked them down. That's exactly what happened. It killed no one with the power of the blast.

Viktor is faster and in character he snaps Gandalf's neck. Gandalf tends to use tk here and there along with use his staff in combat along with his sword. Viktor is just too quick and too strong.

Robtard
You're still downplaying. It literally sent some of them flying back forcibly and tore apart some of the wood structuring.

http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee289/GFO106/gandalfwinsagain.jpg

Not faster than TK. You're not countering the film feats I listed and the pic proves you were downplaying, so as it stands Gandalf wins with said feats unless you have a valid counter. At this point, I'm not expecting one, I've given you several attempts.

quanchi112
You're still downplaying. It literally sent some of them flying back forcibly and tore apart some of the wood structuring.

http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee289/GFO106/gandalfwinsagain.jpg

Not faster than TK. You're not countering the film feats I listed and the pic proves you were downplaying, so as it stands Gandalf wins with said feats unless you have a valid counter. At this point, I'm not expecting one, I've given you several attempts. I said it pushed them back. You posted a picture supporting what I said.

The tk knocks them back or holds someone in place momentarily. Did he defeat Azog with tk ?

Viktor's feats against Michael whose speed makes Gandalf like an old queer in comparison. Also add in the Lucan neck break and this is a wrap. The goblins were also quite weak and awful.

Robtard
Now you're lying, you said: "tk just knocked them down", twice. Which is downplaying what happened.

As I said: "It literally sent some of them flying back forcibly and tore apart some of the wood structuring."

http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee289/GFO106/gandalfisgreat.gif

Gandalf wins with film feats posted, since you've failed to counter after multiple attempts.

quanchi112
Now you're lying, you said: "tk just knocked them down", twice. Which is downplaying what happened.

As I said: "It literally sent some of them flying back forcibly and tore apart some of the wood structuring."

http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee289/GFO106/gandalfisgreat.gif

Gandalf wins with film feats posted, since you've failed to counter after multiple attempts. It knocked them back and dint kill or significantly hurt any of them by the force alone.

I listed greater feats. Gandalf fought some slow Balrog doesn't really help against the well trained, super strong, and tactical Viktor. The guy overpowered a Lycan whereas Gandalf needed help against one cave troll.

/thread.

Robtard
More downplaying. But as noted, he's not killing Victor with TK, that's just to put him down for the killing stroke.

When Gandalf faced the cave troll he was Gandalf the Grey; here he is the White, much more powerful. Not that it matters much since The Grey killed a Balrog and a Balrog > a Lycan. So using your own methods you agree that Gandalf wins here.

As noted, Gandalf wins since you're unable to effectively counter and you've had several chances.

quanchi112
More downplaying. But as noted, he's not killing Victor with TK, that's just to put him down for the killing stroke.

When Gandalf faced the cave troll he was Gandalf the Grey; here he is the White, much more powerful. Not that it matters much since The Grey killed a Balrog and a Balrog > a Lycan. So using your own methods you agree that Gandalf wins here.

As noted, Gandalf wins since you're unable to effectively counter and you've had several chances. Who did Gandalf run over and insta kill after this tk attack ? I love when you argue by jumping into the character and connecting fanboy dots.

You put up a feat from Gandalf the grey but somehow don't want to argue anymore. Michael is far more formidable than the slower Balrog so it's irrelevant and abc logic.

Gandalf the white sat back and waited for the witch king to destroy his staff while he looked on in horror. He isn't this insta skill guy you pretend he is. Did he insta kill Azog ? Did he insta kill saruman ?

laughing out loud

Robtard
Now you're doing that silly tactic of 'can only do exactly what he did on screen' for the guy you want to lose while allowing complete freedom for your favorite, that means you know you lost and your argument is little more than: "I like Victor so he wins."

Feats posted and supported with screen shots, gifs and film scenes mentioned prove Gandalf takes this.

quanchi112
Now you're doing that silly tactic of 'can only do exactly what he did on screen' for the guy you want to lose while allowing complete freedom for your favorite, that means you know you lost and your argument is little more than: "I like Victor so he wins."

Feats posted and supported with screen shots, gifs and film scenes mentioned prove Gandalf takes this. I argue based off the behavior of the characters you try to script the fight because you're biased.

Viktor wins. If Gandalf fought the way you describe he wouldn't flee from orcs, hide up trees, run from goblins, need aid against a cave troll, or die against the Balrog who is slow as hell.

Viktor wins. Faster, stronger, more ruthless.

Stigma
Gandalf FTW.

quanchi112
Gandalf FTW. Based on ?

Genesis-Soldier
basically everything robtard has said

quanchi112
basically everything robtard has said Cant you form your own points or thoughts. Shaking my head.

Genesis-Soldier
why when all the evidence has been stated and you are still playing the part of a child

quanchi112
why when all the evidence has been stated and you are still playing the part of a child I have referenced evidence ad nauseaum. Vaako, Mercs, etc. have defeated riddick. Khan ftw.

Genesis-Soldier
this is the Gandalf vs Victor thread quan

I think this belongs in the Riddick thread

quanchi112
this is the Gandalf vs Victor thread quan

I think this belongs in the Riddick thread Viktor already won this thread.

Genesis-Soldier
yeah no

quanchi112
yeah no Rip Gandalf the Gay.

Genesis-Soldier
homophobia wont help viktor lose anyless, Gandalf has the skills and abilities as mentioned by other forum members and myself which substantiate the defeat of the old flesh bag viktor

quanchi112
homophobia wont help viktor lose anyless, Gandalf has the skills and abilities as mentioned by other forum members and myself which substantiate the defeat of the old flesh bag viktor You only highlighted his best and pretended he comes right out of the gate at the speed of light in this fight. Viktor wins. Stronger, faster, more tactical than Gandalf.

jinXed by JaNx
Yeah, i don't know, i think Gandy could take hold of Viktor and just slam him into the ground using his staff.

quanchi112
(auto quote)[/And what does that actually accomplish ?

Genesis-Soldier
what are you saying, I should use gandalfs worst feats?

yeah no it doesn't work like that -Gandalf wins

quanchi112
what are you saying, I should use gandalfs worst feats?

yeah no it doesn't work like that -Gandalf wins Not his worst but how he consistently fights. If Jordan hits 7 3's in one game you don't argue like he does that every night. You people have no grasp of what characters and people are capable of. It isn't max best every single time, sport.

Genesis-Soldier
that's obvious, still feat wise Gandalf has displayed enough power and skill to stop and kill viktor

quanchi112
that's obvious, still feat wise Gandalf has displayed enough power and skill to stop and kill viktor Based off what feats ?

Genesis-Soldier
pyrokenetic ability shown to heat aragons sword to a instant red hot blade.
TK which was throwing sauroman around until he eventually lost and was somehow trapped on the roof.
Shield, magic barrier that can shatter a Balrog flame sword.
burst of light that could singe and turn away a nazgul/ wraithrider and fell beast

Robtard
Very true, Gandalf could ignite Victor's clothes with a thought. Yet another avenue to a Gandalf win.

quanchi112
pyrokenetic ability shown to heat aragons sword to a instant red hot blade.
TK which was throwing sauroman around until he eventually lost and was somehow trapped on the roof.
Shield, magic barrier that can shatter a Balrog flame sword.
burst of light that could singe and turn away a nazgul/ wraithrider and fell beast So he could ignite Viktor's blade. Thats fine. Viktor can take it. Gandalf also had to hear up pine cones to toss them he didn't incinerate any opponents.

Yes, slight cuts and pushes against an old wizard who was killed by wormtail's balde.

He wouldn't have time to erect the magical barrier. Viktor is too fast unlike the balrog.

Genesis-Soldier
wormtail killed saurman because the wizard had no magic and was essentially mortal for the first time
viktor isn't that fast

Genesis-Soldier
Very true, Gandalf could ignite Victor's clothes with a thought. Yet another avenue to a Gandalf win.

I was wondering about that, even thou we haven't seen him ignite a character if he could suddenly bring steel to red hot temperature then surely he could do it into internal organs

quanchi112
wormtail killed saurman because the wizard had no magic and was essentially mortal for the first time
viktor isn't that fast Based on ?

Stigma
Gandalf stomps effortlessly.

quanchi112
Gandalf stomps effortlessly. Viktor wins based off how these two fight. Viktor wins, decisively.

Genesis-Soldier
it was stated that saurman lost his powers,

viktor was around micheals speed and micheal wasn't exactly what you would call super speed

quanchi112
it was stated that saurman lost his powers,

viktor was around micheals speed and micheal wasn't exactly what you would call super speed When did they state Saruman lost his powers ?

Michael had super speed. Viktor was quick enough to get the better of him.

Gandalf gets wrecked.

Genesis-Soldier
it is mentioned in the end of either the two towers or the return of king that wormtongue slits his throat

in the books it takes place in bag end but in the movie it takes place in the isengard tower

quanchi112
it is mentioned in the end of either the two towers or the return of king that wormtongue slits his throat

in the books it takes place in bag end but in the movie it takes place in the isengard tower Films only.

Genesis-Soldier
the FACT THAT IT IS MENTIONED

pay attention pleb

quanchi112
the FACT THAT IT IS MENTIONED

pay attention pleb Viktor wins and Saruman was eradicated.

Stigma
Gandalf crushes.

quanchi112
Gandalf crushes. Based on ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.