Karness Muur vs Darth Wyyrlok

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SunRazer
1. Sabers only

2. Force only

3. All-out

Karness is in his actual body, and the fight takes place in everlasting ruins.

NewGuy01
Not bad, tbh.

carthage
Location for everlasting ruins?

Q99
I'd go with Muur. Sure, Wyyrlok is a great sorcerer, but Muur really impressed me, he was powerful enough that Vader worried about his spirit taking control.

We didn't get to see much direct combat of Muur, but we know that he was rival of Baron Dreypa, who was a badass, and he was able to catch, augment, and throw back Krayt's force lightning so hard it gave mortal injuries to the Master who was stabbing Krayt in the back at the time!

So in short, Muur'd win a lightning war, sorcery I bet on Muur too, and physical it's hard to say but Karness was good enough to be rival of another physically powerful sith.

EmperorSidious2
Wyyrlock

SunRazer
Originally posted by carthage
Location for everlasting ruins?

Just endless ruins - ie. half-collapsed temples, graveyards, etc.

SunRazer
Well, I've found out that there's a quote in Insider #113 which confirms Karness Muur's superior power over both Darth Krayt (who is canonically more powerful than Wyyrlok) and Cade Skywalker, so the Force round really isn't debatable anymore.

Sabers, though, definitely is.

Nargaroth
Originally posted by SunRazer
Well, I've found out that there's a quote in Insider #113 which confirms Karness Muur's superior power over both Darth Krayt (who is canonically more powerful than Wyyrlok) and Cade Skywalker, so the Force round really isn't debatable anymore.

Sabers, though, definitely is.

Which version of Krayt?

NewGuy01
Sick!Krayt.

SunRazer
Originally posted by Nargaroth
Which version of Krayt?

Vong Krayt, who's apparently still confirmed to be more powerful than anybody else in his Order.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.