Light or Dark?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cookies2006
If you were to choose to go to the Light Side OR the Dark Side which side would you go to and why?! mad big grin

justinday15
I would join the dark side, because "You don't know the power of the dark side".

GordonSkywalker
Light side of the Force for me because the dark side controls its user and a light side user is in better balance with the Force and not a slave to it. cool Cool thread guys. I am impressed. smile

cookies2006
I can only imagine!

justinday15
You would be a good keeper of the peace.

cookies2006
Gordon?......Yeah nice polite and cool. Yep he'd work.

GordonSkywalker
{Thank you both!}

cookies2006
Anytime for you guys.

justinday15
Cookies, who is that in your picture?

cookies2006
It is a character from the animatrix"The Detective Story".

yerssot
light; I'm already bad in rl wink

GordonSkywalker
Good Good Good Good all the Way!!

jimbo3
You have no freedom on the light side.
You could be yourself if you chose the dark side. And I don't think you have to be evil.

yerssot
but the dark side is evil, that's the entire point
if you want your freedom become a renegade like GQJ

cookies2006
Yeah thats true too. But i still would choose the dark side.

GordonSkywalker
Lightside for me all the way but I would like being a renegade like Master Qui Gon.

Allor_Vader
If I must choose, Probably darkside. Why, because I don't know.

justinday15
If u were on the dark side u would have more power.

GordonSkywalker
But at a great cost. Think about how Anakin is going to lose Padme because he turns to the dark side.

LaurenE147
Gordon hit it right on the head.

cookies2006
But Jedis arent supposed to love in the first place. And that is the reason why.

yerssot
and they say that were exactly cookies2006?

LaurenE147
Vader was a slave in the darkside as much as he was under Watto. Qui-Gon however managed to be a renegade and on the lightside.

Allor_Vader
So loosing Padme is bad?

yerssot
heck yes! whatcha think?
losing this good looking girl is always bad!

GordonSkywalker
{Perhaps she is referring to another reason why losing Padme is not such a bad idea?}

yerssot
which one?

GordonSkywalker
If it had not been for Padme perhaps Anakin would have stayed on the straight and narrow.......

yerssot
and she would fall for me?

GordonSkywalker
If that is your wish. We will have to re-write the film though. wink

cookies2006
Anakin and Padme were talking about it in ep2.

GordonSkywalker
{Hm...a great deal of misinterpretation has been caused by this scene in particular...}

cookies2006
And what is that Gordon?

GordonSkywalker
The scene you described with Anakin and Padme discussing wether or not a jedi can love. I think the whole jedi cannot love thing is stupid. There is no basis for it in the first four films.

yerssot
you didn't watch the entire scene then?
Anakin said it was allowed

jimbo3
It was Padme who said that she thought that they wern't allowed to love. No Jedi ever said that.

GordonSkywalker
Boys boys we can debate this until the cows come home. And I must tell you gentlemen I have been standing here waiting for that to happen for a very long time.

LaurenE147
Why would Anakin be expelled from the Jedi Order for stopping to get Padme if there wasn't something more to it?

GordonSkywalker
I do not know why Obi Wan said that. They were not even married yet at that point in time.

yerssot
simple:
"We have a job to do!"
and she just fell out of the ship and was unharmed!

GordonSkywalker
BUt why would that in itself be reason for Anakin being expelled from the Order? It just doesn't make sense.

yerssot
well ... he chose something above his mission...
"Be mindful of your feelings, Anakin, they betray you.
You have made a commitment to the Jedi Order, a commitment not easily broken."

justinday15
Well if jedi are alowed to love then why did Anakin say "we could keep it a secret", if there wasnt anything to hide?

yerssot
because she was a senator and he was studying to become a jedi knight

heck, see the movie, I won't quote the entire thing

justinday15
Sorry, I don't know the movie word for word like you. Get a life!

yerssot
hmm, for simply knowing phrases of the movie, I should get a life?

erm... remind me... what are you doing here then?

cookies2006
Ok ok we have had our burns to burns so lets just calm down a little.

GordonSkywalker
Do not take things personally and let us get back on the right track.

justinday15
If the little punk would just shut his mouth!

cookies2006
Sur..calm down....Sur calm down. We are trying to have a conversation here.

cookies2006
Anyway i like the dark side better but the light side is realisticly better.

rogue_jedi
light or dark? i couldnt live by the strict guidelines of the jedi, but nor am i an evil one. i would toe the line that seperates the two, not commiting to the jedi order, but then again not proclaiming myself as a full fledged sith lord.

justinday15
good idea.

cookies2006
So be like Kyle Catan. Be a jedi, then just Quit the order so your a jedi but not legally.

Rave
The dark side.I think is's more powerful.

cookies2006
Yeah but they are weak in a way.?.

rogue_jedi
the dark side is more powerful, but it seems that the sith have no sense of humor and never have fun. that bites. i would use dark side powers when i had to, but only as a last resort. maybe i would be a bounty hunter, only going after the really serious scumbags of the universe. i would don some spider silk armor, carry my lightsaber in addition to a blaster or two. obtain a decent size ship and make credits hand oved fist!

cookies2006
I want to be a former jedi knight- but mixed with a bounty hunter. Som im a bounty hunter with powers and a lightsaber.

rogue_jedi
yes, much like i stated prior, cookies. not a sith, but not a full fledged jedi knight.

cookies2006
Yes-exactly. One of the best around.

Rogue Jedi
you and me both, cookies.

cookies2006
Yessum.

Rogue Jedi
yessum? that means yes maam. im a dude, not a lady. although some people tell me how pretty i am. stick out tongue

cookies2006
i didnt know it meant that. i just mean it to say yes. yessum= yes.

Rogue Jedi
just messing with you. stick out tongue

cookies2006
oh i cant tell when sumbody is joking on here or not. Just cuz u cant see their expressions and stuff. But i would like to be what my 2 pictures represent.

Rogue Jedi
i am nothing like my avatar. i am a very humorous fellow. the other night my wife was depressed about her weight, so i put her thong on and danced like austin powers!!!!!! i just wanted to see her laugh. and boy, did she ever.

cookies2006
What are talking about? UR women? Anyway this is not the place to talk about that.

Rogue Jedi
man, some people are way too sensitive. ok, just star wars talk.

cookies2006
It doesnt bother me, but besides u running around in a thong just to make ur women luagh. Plus i dont want to get kicked out of here for talking about it.

Rogue Jedi
ok, change of subject. if you could have a lightsaber, what color would it be?

cookies2006
Well if im on the dark side it would have to be red. If i were anything else i would have either a green or orange lighsaber. How about u?(Rogue Jedi)

Rogue Jedi
silver. 2 silver blades, a saber like mauls with 2 silver blades.

cookies2006
silver? if it were silver it would look like gray. But its all good.

Rogue Jedi
well, the actual blade would be white, with a silverish outline. like a fiery white.

cookies2006
oh ok. Yeah that would be cool.

Rogue Jedi
orange would be cool. even gold or yellow. what about a double bladed saber, one red blade and one green blade? its a mood saber. a blade for each mood. a christmas saber!!!!!!! laughing laughing Happy Dance Happy Dance

cookies2006
Any saber would be good!.!

Morfiwen
Definately the light side!!!! (even though it might be pretty cool to be able to do the whole choking thing - wait - light people could probably do that too if they really wanted to - nevermind) smile

Julie
I am such a sucker for the light side

Rogue Jedi
sissy... laughing out loud

cookies2006
there are only two reasons to be on the light side. #1- more people will like u for being human-like to them #2 most light people are way hotter than the dark side people, but that is only because the light side eats u up. no one can contain the dark side forever.

LeAtHerRFace
Dark Side... because they have most of the cool guys... such as Darth Vader, Darth Maul, Darth Tyrannus(Count Dooku).

JediHDM
i would DEFINITELY be light side...they get the CHICKS!!! JJ, but really, Light side for me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.