ROTS Sidious vs. Revan/Darth Malgus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
*Revan as of Shadow of Revan

* False Emperor Malgus

Force, sabers, all out

Sinious
Sidious wins as always.

EmperorSidious2
Sabers- Sidous 7/10

Force- Sidious with 10/10

All out Sidious 8/10

Angelalex242
Revan and Malgus are good, but they're not good enough to take the best of the best of the best sir.

Trocity
Originally posted by EmperorSidious2
Sabers- Sidous 7/10

Force- Sidious with 10/10

All out Sidious 8/10

Why would Sidious only win 7/10 in sabers?

Sinious
The dude has no logic. Sidious has a bigger advantage in sabers.

DarthAnt66
lol team. Sidious can't beat two Darth Vader's.

Emperordmb
I actually think the team could do this.

Angelalex242
...Actually, he can beat 2 Vaders. Of course, Vader's cyberbetic handicap is REALLY terrible against Sidious' lightning.

Board Walker
SOR Revan > Sidious in power and direct combat.

Adding in Malgus is overkill

Team 10/10

carthage
Sidious, Gaydeon

Ur opinions r needed

Lord Stark
Nah Sidious loses. Malgus and Revan are both roughly Vader level except without the massive weakness to Sidious' lightning.

ares834
Originally posted by Angelalex242
...Actually, he can beat 2 Vaders. Of course, Vader's cyberbetic handicap is REALLY terrible against Sidious' lightning.

It really wouldn't make much of a difference. Sidious's highest intensity of lighting will kill someone regardless. Plus Vader's suit is insulated against lightning, and considering he survived that huge burst from Starkiller his resistance is probably better than most.

Hero of Python
Yoda = RotS Sidious > SoR Revan > Mace = Malgus

Mace w/ vapaad was enough to keep up with Sidious. I have Revan above Mace and Malgus in his tier, so Sidious should lose.

Plus SoR Revan's force attacks were pretty insane. Don't think he's quite a match for Sids, but it would be a battle if they got in a force bout. I mean in his fight you had people like Marr, Satele, and Beniko all shouting stuff like "arahrh such power!"

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Board Walker
SOR Revan > Sidious in power and direct combat.

Adding in Malgus is overkill

Team 10/10

Didn't you get banned for this last time?

Angelalex242
Vader is indeed insulated against Lightning...it just doesn't help when the Lightning is Sidious level. Do recall that's what actually killed him in ROTJ.

EmperorSidious2
Originally posted by Trocity
Why would Sidious only win 7/10 in sabers?

I was trying to be nice to all the Revan and malgus fan boys, I honestly think he wins 8 or at least 9 wins.

Sinious
I can see Sidious losing in a force fight but not in sabers.

carthage
How would he lose sabers?

NTJack0
Sidious rapes.

SunRazer
Sidious, lol.

Sinious
Originally posted by carthage
How would he lose sabers?

I said he wouldn't lose sabers.

carthage
**** Nephs insanity must be infecting me

Sinious
eek!

AncientPower
1.Team barely
2.Sidious solidly.
3.Sidious barely.

Board Walker
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Didn't you get banned for this last time?

No

I am allowed to state SOR Revan > Sidious all I want, it is your opinion that SIdious is greater and nothing more than your opinion.

carthage
thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.