Powerless Black Panther vs. Nightwing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

StiltmanFTW
Hth, no weapons.

1. Pre-nu Dick.

2. Nu Dick.

shadowknight
The Dick wins in both

Basefoiler
nightwing is a better hadn to hand fighter than anyone in marvel, he wins

Vanguard
here we go

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Basefoiler
nightwing is a better hadn to hand fighter than anyone in marvel, he wins

shocklaugh

riv6672
1. Dick

2. Dick

StiltmanFTW
Poor Panther. Looks like I need to pick someone less hardcore against him. Thanks, guys.

SamZED
Yes. Like Elektra or Crossbones. thumb up

StiltmanFTW
Or like Spider-Man.

SamZED

DarkSaint85
Nah. Wolverine.

StiltmanFTW
You're lucky that you don't have a favorite character stick out tongue

Vanguard
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Poor Panther. Looks like I need to pick someone less hardcore against him. Thanks, guys.

You took his powers away. Standard Panther would wipe the floor with dick. And people here underestimate his skill.

Blue Area Vet
The Man Without Fear passes this molestation victim off to Kasper Cole out of pity.

Blue Area Vet

Firing off your DC baby nuts I see.

riv6672
Originally posted by Vanguard
Standard Panther would wipe the floor with dick.
Thats the point of the thread.
Standard BP has a super suit and sacred herb based stats.
Without those, and without underestimating his skills, He cant take Dick.

Vanguard
Originally posted by riv6672
He cant take Dick.

I think he could. He still knows basically every form of unarmed combat. and applies it with great skill.

riv6672
Thats debatable, no pun intended.
Whats not debatable is he is an amped character who'd suddenly be fighting an insanely skilled MA without having his usual crutches to fall back on.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Vanguard
You took his powers away. Standard Panther would wipe the floor with dick. And people here underestimate his skill.

I did, but I hoped he could handle himself.

Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
Firing off your DC baby nuts I see.

You're a moron.

DarkSaint85
Stiltman is well-known for his love of DC characters. It rivals even Golgo's. Sickening, really. For him, DC stands for Detective Christ, aka Batman and the Batfamily. Well done, Blue Area, for highlighting this DC lover.

riv6672
But at what cost?!?

StiltmanFTW
Damn. He really blew my cover sad

I need to PM Prepman that DC no longer has their secret agent on this board.

riv6672
You know, Dick has had decent showings/not gotten outright killed (depending on if you want to see the fights as good or bad showings) against Deathstroke.
You expect BP to do well against Deathstroke. Because both are amped to the gills.
Dick is human.
Put BP on a human level, Deathstroke will kill him, and Dick, Dick will beat him. BP will not beat Dick.

StiltmanFTW
Let's give powerless BP some credit - he's still a formidable fighter.

Nerve-struck Cage, who described T'Challa's speed as superior to Daredevil earlier. Fun fact: HSH Panther failed to do so vs. Skrull with Cage's powers.

Fought HF Kraven and that peak human guy with energy blasts. "Some peak humans are peak-er than others", he said. laughing out loud

Survived a blast from P5 Namor (click!). Granted, it's mostly thanks to the suit.

krisblaze
Did Kraven beat the bojangles out of BP in v3?

StiltmanFTW
The old fight?

I think it was son of Kraven and I remember BP energy-daggering him to near-death.

riv6672
Let's give powerless BP some credit - he's still a formidable fighter.

Never said he wasnt. He just cant take Dick.
We have 3 "powerless..." Threads getting traffic right now. All against Punisher. BP without his amps falls into the WW camp, as opposed to the Supes/Thor camp.
But he isnt fighting Punisher, he's fighting Nightwing.

Survived a blast from P5 Namor (click!). Granted, it's mostly thanks to the suit.
Then that feat doesnt belong here.

StiltmanFTW
It kinda does. Suit is not everything, it's the man who's wearing it that matters. T'Challa being still conscious after that blast is a feat.

Take the housewife with Cap's shield vs. Thunderball, for example. She blocked Thunderball's attack, but still died...

abhilegend
How is this even a debate? Dick will beat the shit out of Panther.

riv6672
It kinda does. Suit is not everything, it's the man who's wearing it that matters. T'Challa being still conscious after that blast is a feat.

Take the housewife with Cap's shield vs. Thunderball, for example. She blocked Thunderball's attack, but still died...
I understand this site has a 15 minute limit in edits but, maybe you should ask a mod to change the thread title then, to "ALMOST powerless Black Panther Vs Nightwing, as i really want to jump on the current powerless character thread bandwagon but i still want Panther to win so i'm going to give him a few perks just to be sure, then try and explain it away when i get called on it".
A little wordy, but, i think its more descriptive of what you're going for. laughing

StiltmanFTW
I understand this site has a 15 minute limit in edits but, maybe you should ask a mod to change the thread title then, to "ALMOST powerless Black Panther Vs Nightwing, as i really want to jump on the current powerless character thread bandwagon but i still want Panther to win so i'm going to give him a few perks just to be sure, then try and explain it away when i get called on it".
A little wordy, but, i think its more descriptive of what you're going for. laughing

Just playing devil's advocate to keep the thread alive. I didn't say he wins. Next time I can defend Dick in this very thread, just to dismiss the lowballing/biased posts. I don't have a fave here.

The Punisher w/ kevlar takes dozens of bullets, while a normal guy might take just one and have his rib busted/get KO'd.

Blue Area Vet
Thats debatable, no pun intended.
Whats not debatable is he is an amped character who'd suddenly be fighting an insanely skilled MA without having his usual crutches to fall back on.

LMAO! Um, BP is insanely skilled and smarter. And he had a whole series in which he had no powers and whooped ass in hell's kitchen because he felt like it. Learn the character.

Blue Area Vet
You know, Dick has had decent showings/not gotten outright killed (depending on if you want to see the fights as good or bad showings) against Deathstroke.
You expect BP to do well against Deathstroke. Because both are amped to the gills.
Dick is human.
Put BP on a human level, Deathstroke will kill him, and Dick, Dick will beat him. BP will not beat Dick.

Why, because you said so? Provide some proof of that claim.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by abhilegend
How is this even a debate? Dick will beat the shit out of Panther.

laughing

Wow, I thought you made some stupid comments in the past.....

Blue Area Vet
I did, but I hoped he could handle himself.

You're a moron.

So like a child you attack anyone who messes with your Nightwing figure? Nice. I'm sorry you're in so in love with this G lister that you can't engage in rational thought. But it is funny.

StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud

Vet, why the hell you're so clueles. You've been a member since 2013. More than long enough to realize I shit on DC most of the time...

DarkSaint85
Don't listen to his lies, Blue.

What he neglects to tell you is that all his shit is gold plated.

Horus1
BP will not beat Dick.

laughing

No, he probably has a harem for that since he's not married anymore. I'm sorry, I couldn't help myself. I have a problem.

riv6672
Originally posted by DarkSaint85

^^^Instigator, junior high school style! laughing out loud

riv6672
Originally posted by Horus1
laughing

No, he probably has a harem for that since he's not married anymore. I'm sorry, I couldn't help myself. I have a problem.
No worries, i've been having a ball with it, too...thumb up
Imagine if i thought he DID beat Dick.

celeyhyga17
Wait BP is now chop liver when it comes to h2h skill? News to me.

Horus1
^^^Instigator, junior high school style! laughing out loud

Not trying to derail the thread. I just couldn't help myself, so apologies for that. I personally feel it would be a decent split between the two personally. Especially now, since Grayson doesn't have as much experience as he had prior to the Nu52.

*Off topic, hasn't anyone else noticed the wording in other peoples posts that are questionably humorous?

riv6672
Originally posted by celeyhyga17

Not sure who said thst. Wasnt me.

Horus1
No worries, i've been having a ball with it, too...thumb up
Imagine if i thought he DID beat Dick.

lol. I'm done. That's got me weak here at work. I needed that laugh.

riv6672
Originally posted by Horus1
Not trying to derail the thread. I just couldn't help myself, so apologies for that.
No, was talking about DS. You posted before me and i had to go back and edit.

StiltmanFTW
I also lol'd a few times at work while kmcing laughing out loud

So, the consensus is that Dick goes through Panther? big grin

Horus1

No I was saying I think it's an even spit...er, split. laughing

Blue Area Vet
laughing out loud

Vet, why the hell you're so clueles. You've been a member since 2013. More than long enough to realize I shit on DC most of the time...

lol, yeah, okay. And DC shits on Superman. GTFOH.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by celeyhyga17

That's what the Bat clan has been peddling.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by DarkSaint85

With the way he is playing around with the name "Dick", a description is probably on the way.

Horus1
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
With the way he is playing around with the name "Dick", a description is probably on the way.

laughing Oh snap.

riv6672

Haha!

Blue Area Vet
http://www.francescofrancavilla.com/sequentials/images/black_panther_mwf_513_preview.jpg

iceman24567
Dick wins erm

relentless1
BP powerless? he gets Dick smashed

riv6672
Originally posted by iceman24567
Dick wins erm
More like:
Dick wins stick out tongue

Horus1
More like:
Dick wins stick out tongue

Why is there a tongue out with that Dick comment? laughing out loud

riv6672
Pavlovian response.

Horus1
Pavlovian response.

laughing laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing

Jmanghan
Injustice has a better fighting game then Marvel does.

riv6672
Oh, for sure.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.