Ezra Bridger vs. 1 Droideka

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Round 1: No Force

Round 2: Ezra can use the force

He gets his saber and slingshot in both rounds

|King Joker|
Droideka stomps, tbh.

EmperorSidious2
Round 1. Ezra wins

Round 2. Ezra wins by a landslide.

Fated Xtasy
Couldn't he just shoot it?

Emperordmb
If it has a shield generator, things won't be quite that simple.

Zenwolf
Droideka, those things were extremely deadly, even Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan knew they had to run away as they couldn't have defeated a pair of them even together.

Sure there were 2 of them, but even still. Ezra hasn't shown much of anything Force or saber wise, to the point where he could feasibly take down a droideka, the blaster cannons would tear through him honestly.

Trocity
Originally posted by Zenwolf
Ezra hasn't shown much of anything Force or saber wise, to the point where he could feasibly take down a droideka, the blaster cannons would tear through him honestly.

Zenwolf
I mean at best honestly, the way Ezra is now though he can improve over the course of the Rebels run. But as of now honestly, he's above the average thug. I mean he only seems to be showing great in Force when his emotions are high which in a fight I don't see it coming into play plus the best he did was only Force push Agent Kallus back aside from his Beast control, his saber skill just isn't there.

As of now, Ezra is still just a boy with a lightsaber. At best I could see him beating the average thug, even then it would honestly come down to what said thug has for weapons. I'm speaking of your average thug, not like Black Sun level or any other criminal organization members.

NTJack0
Ezra gets rekt.

Revanchiste
Even Qui gon and obiwan had to flee. Remember episode III... EVEN ANKIN FLEES.

EVEN THE SON FLEE IN FRONT OF A DRODEKASS. XD (That'swhy you should realy stop with Mortakin..... Things get dumb and dumber.)

Dark-Kenshin
Droideka is Abeloth level

Q99
There are ways to handle a Droideka, but yea, even skilled jedi prefer to flee since the normal options don't work so well.

Ezra's out. The proper way for him to deal with one is run and ask Sabine to deliver a load of explosives.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Q99
There are ways to handle a Droideka, but yea, even skilled jedi prefer to flee since the normal options don't work so well.

Yeah, this. Even Jedi like Obi and Siri had difficulty with Droidekas and text from one of the books states that even a single droideka could give a jedi master a hell of a fight.

thumb up

Revanchiste

Dark-Kenshin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.