Yoda vs. Vitiate

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stigma
Both in their physical prime.

Neutral setting.

No amp/prep time.

Who is better in the following categories?

1. Lightsaber mastery
2. H2H
3. Speed
4. Agility
5. Durability
6. Force knowledge
7. TK
8. Badassery

EmperorSidious2
Originally posted by Stigma

1. Lightsaber mastery
2. H2H
3. Speed
4. Agility
5. Durability
6. Force knowledge
7. TK
8. Badassery

1. Yoda with 10/10 wins
2. Yoda with 8/10. If he can take on Sidiosu he can definitely take on vitiate
3. Yoda on par with Sidiosu who speed blitzed some of the most famed Jedi of there time
4. Yoda, he is much smaller and thus needs less room to move as seen in ROTS.
5. Hard to call. Both are old however vitiate is just damaged with all of his deep emerging in the dark side and rituals while Yoda is old and hasn't just tanked a whole lot of damage, however the damage he has tanked was actually pretty dangerous. I give the slight edge to Yoda.
6. Yoda. Age here where things come into play. Yoda is 900 while vitiate is 1000. However during Yodas long life he learned about the force as a whole and its properties and how to live after death and keep his identity, etc. Vitiate by contrast has spent his entire long life learning SITH rituals and using them to live forever. With that I give Yoda the edge in terms of Force Knowledge.
7. If this is them in their primes than Yoda without a doubt. As an older man he needs to concentrate but is still able to perform fantastic feats without focus. However when he can buckle down he can influence thousands at a time. In his prime he is no doubt more powerful and able to do attacks on a wimb.
8. Yoda he has gone toe to toe with Sidious, defeated dooku twice, influenced all of those armies of droids by himself and ROTS killed all of the clones just like that.

Trocity
Yoda in all.

Stealth Moose
Vitiate rapes.

AncientPower
Yoda in everything but no.6.

carthage
PT Yoda is a ****ing idiot so its a stalemate on 8

Stigma
Originally posted by Stealth Moose
Vitiate gets raped.
Especially in lightsaber mastery, amirite thumb up

Stealth Moose
Especially in lightsaber mastery, amirite thumb up

Absolutely. Thanks for seeing the light!

SunRazer
Yoda takes all save for 6 and likely 7.

Stigma
Absolutely. Thanks for seeing the light!
It appears you were blinded by it...

Take a closer look at my previous post. wink

Not that I do not appreciate your enthusiasm that Vitiate gets raped in lightsaber mastery thumb up Carry on.

Angelalex242
I'm not sure Yoda does lose 6. Yoda knows the Light Side as well as Vitiate knows the Dark. Probably better, because Vitiate doesn't know as much about the Dark Side as, say, Sidious does.

Lord Stark
Prime!Yoda? He takes all.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Angelalex242
I'm not sure Yoda does lose 6. Yoda knows the Light Side as well as Vitiate knows the Dark. Probably better, because Vitiate doesn't know as much about the Dark Side as, say, Sidious does.
Here:

In his relentless pursuit of immortality, the Emperor explored the most sinister, uncharted depths of the dark side.

From (Star Wars: The Old Republic: Encyclopedia)

S_W_LeGenD

Neutral setting.

No amp/prep time.

Who is better in the following categories?

1. Lightsaber mastery
2. H2H
3. Speed
4. Agility
5. Durability
6. Force knowledge
7. TK
8. Badassery

1. Yoda

2. No idea

Yoda isn't a physical brute. Vitiate's performance in this matter may depend upon the physical built of his Voice.

3. No idea

Vitiate have never been overcome in this matter.

4. Yoda

5. Vitiate

6. Vitiate

7. Vitiate

8. Vitiate

Stealth Moose
It appears you were blinded by it...

Take a closer look at my previous post. wink

Not that I do not appreciate your enthusiasm that Vitiate gets raped in lightsaber mastery thumb up Carry on.

Nah, Vitiate owns in saber mastery. You must have missed the section in TOR where he pretty much manhandles a bunch of Jedi Masters with his blade.

It's in a higher level flashpoint.

Trocity
LOL.

Stigma
Nah, Vitiate owns in saber mastery. You must have missed the section in TOR where he pretty much manhandles a bunch of Jedi Masters with his blade.

It's in a higher level flashpoint.
Well, if Viti uses the higher-level saber master twirl then it makes it a good fight thumb up

Jmanghan
Vitiate 10/10 Saber Mastery best skill.

EmperorSidious2
Yoda is definitely the better saber duelist as he has challenged and defeated some of the greatest duelist of all time. Dooku, mace windu, and stalemated Sidious. What does vitiate have on that.

Stigma
Originally posted by EmperorSidious2
Yoda is definitely the better saber duelist as he has challenged and defeated some of the greatest duelist of all time. Dooku, mace windu, and stalemated Sidious. What does vitiate have on that.
Um...nothing thumb up They were just fooling around tbh.

S_W_LeGenD
3. Yoda on par with Sidiosu who speed blitzed some of the most famed Jedi of there time
Vitiate successfully contended with Hero of Tython, a Jedi who have history of blitzing competent foes.

5. Hard to call. Both are old however vitiate is just damaged with all of his deep emerging in the dark side and rituals while Yoda is old and hasn't just tanked a whole lot of damage, however the damage he has tanked was actually pretty dangerous. I give the slight edge to Yoda.
Age is irrelevant for Vitiate, he is immortal. Unlike a mortal, Vitiate did not suffer from effects of natural decay and aging.

6. Yoda. Age here where things come into play. Yoda is 900 while vitiate is 1000. However during Yodas long life he learned about the force as a whole and its properties and how to live after death and keep his identity, etc. Vitiate by contrast has spent his entire long life learning SITH rituals and using them to live forever. With that I give Yoda the edge in terms of Force Knowledge.
Vitiate's span of existence exceeds 1300 years. Also, Vitiate heavily delved in the matters of understanding the Force. He even explored the Light Side via Revan to understand its ground realities.

7. If this is them in their primes than Yoda without a doubt. As an older man he needs to concentrate but is still able to perform fantastic feats without focus. However when he can buckle down he can influence thousands at a time. In his prime he is no doubt more powerful and able to do attacks on a wimb.
You realize how much potential Vitiate had at his disposal? He wasn't restricted by midi-chlorian count. He grew in power throughout his span of existence.

8. Yoda he has gone toe to toe with Sidious, defeated dooku twice, influenced all of those armies of droids by himself and ROTS killed all of the clones just like that.
Vitiate have soundly defeated Strike Teams of powerful Jedi and Sith in single combat, corrupted the environment of a planet, created a powerful nexus of dark side energy, shielded hundreds of minions from detection within enemy ranks (including Jedi Order itself) for centuries, possessed millions of individuals simultaneously, eliminated a planet's population with Force Drain powers, ruled over millions of Sith for centuries, and created beings of pure dark side energy.

Angelalex242
I believe this is pre Ziost Vitiate. It does mention 'corporeal form.' He doesn't have a body anymore by Ziost.

At any rate, Yoda is a wise, scholarly being that spends his days either teaching the Force, or contemplating it in meditation. I doubt Vitiate's extra four hundred years means a whole lot.

And no matter what Revan told him about the Light Side, a being as steeped in the Darkness as Vitiate is can't truly comprehend any of it. It's alien to him. Wouldn't know selflessness, kindness, or any other positive emotion if they bit him in the butt.

FreshestSlice
Yoda in his physical prime shits all over Vitiate.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.