Who is the greater movie villain

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

EmperorSidious2
Sauramon vs Lord Voldmelrt vs Darth Sidious.

Darth Sidous doesn't get his lightsbaers.

LOTR magic vs HP magic vs The Force.

Voldemort has his own wand and not the elder wand.

Who is the supreme villain.

Scoobless
Originally posted by EmperorSidious2
Who is the supreme villain.

The Sheriff of Nottingham (Alan Rickman)

Juk3n
Theres no defence against Harry potter Universe Instakill spell (abra cadabra stick out tongue) outside of the Harry potter universe, you probably couldn't block it with a sabre.

Not a good match up imo, some universes just can't mix, insta kills don't make for good threads when the other combatants have no counter.

Silent Master
Solid objects block the AK all the time in the movies, so there is no reason that the saber couldn't block it, or failing that dodging is a great counter, tk'ing their wands would also cripple most HP wizards/witches.

Juk3n
Still Vold, he has too many tools, teleportation (of a sort) an encyclopedia of spells. too much defensive output, and too many defensive options.

Silent Master
Most of which he'd lose as soon as someone tk's his wand, now if only there was someone on the list that had tk. angel

Juk3n
of course..TK his wand, if only someone used a magical TK called expeliarmus (sp?) on him , the whole war could have been avoided!

I don't think he's so easily disarmed, or else the most powerful wizard in HPuniverse might have done it when they fought..no?

quanchi112
Voldemort, clearly. More versatile, powerful, and greater feats.

Psychotron
Sidious blitzes them.

Silent Master
Originally posted by Juk3n
of course..TK his wand, if only someone used a magical TK called expeliarmus (sp?) on him , the whole war could have been avoided!

I don't think he's so easily disarmed, or else the most powerful wizard in HPuniverse might have done it when they fought..no?

So because nobody hit Tommy boy with a specific spell, you think he is immune to tk?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Psychotron
Sidious blitzes them. Based on ? Need we examine his feats. Voldemort's reflexes are far quicker and his ranged game is better than a guy who needs to use his saber in close. Force lightning isn't very powerful and can't contend with someone with one shot death curses.

EmperorSidious2
Originally posted by Silent Master
So because nobody hit Tommy boy with a specific spell, you think he is immune to tk?

I believe what he is trying to say is that in HP world wizards have had opportunities to use expelliarmus yet why didn't they. Also he's the dark lord so it's hard to believe he would be simply disarmed. My interpretation of what I think he is saying.

EmperorSidious2
Why are you concerned with lightsbaers, Sidious doesn't get his.

quanchi112
Why are you concerned with lightsbaers, Sidious doesn't get his. Oh, it's even worse then. Force lightning is a joke compared to Voldemort's power. Looks at Luke.

KingD19
Sidious showed when he was serious with his Force Lightning, he could blast Windu hundreds of feet away. Also I find it ridiculous that people think Voldmelrt's grip on his wand is so strong that he can resist having it yanked out of his hand by a guy who was flinging senate pods around.

And Quan, I'm gonna need some proof no nose is faster than Sidious.

quanchi112
Originally posted by KingD19
Sidious showed when he was serious with his Force Lightning, he could blast Windu hundreds of feet away. Also I find it ridiculous that people think Voldmelrt's grip on his wand is so strong that he can resist having it yanked out of his hand by a guy who was flinging senate pods around.

And Quan, I'm gonna need some proof no nose is faster than Sidious. He blasted windu out on a very windy night after anakin severed his limb. rolling on floor laughing

Want to time out feats. Hurling a pod is a lot easier apparently than disarming someone. Points at the Windu fight. Chuckles.

EmperorSidious2
For a wizard voldmelrts reflexes are above average for someone of his age and at that time health condition, is surprisingly faster than one would think. However he is no where near Sidious fast. However in a magic vs force duel I'm not of the opinion Sidious would use his augmented speed, however that's just me he actually can. However a punch from Sidiosu is r going to take Voldmelrt out as Voldmelrt durability is higher than one would expect. With this I expect Sidious is going to mostly use force lightning and voldemort will use avada kedavra. At that point it's pretty hard to decide whose going to win. I would say voldemort as avada kedavra is a straight line while lightning form Sidious isn't, it's multiple tendrils.

One other thing are there no Sauroman fans out there.

Silent Master
I believe what he is trying to say is that in HP world wizards have had opportunities to use expelliarmus yet why didn't they. Also he's the dark lord so it's hard to believe he would be simply disarmed. My interpretation of what I think he is saying.

HP wizards not using a certain spell isn't a valid reason for believing that someone with multi-ton level tk wouldn't be able to disarm someone.

EmperorSidious2
HP wizards not using a certain spell isn't a valid reason for believing that someone with multi-ton level tk wouldn't be able to disarm someone.

Idk. Ask the others. I'm sticking with voldemort. I meant for this battle to be who wins fairly. In an all out battle, no one takes the others weapons unless stated otherwise and all three go at it.

EmperorSidious2
Voldmelrt has his own TK. For instance he has accio which he could use to recapture his wand. Also he could always use his robe spell he did agaisn't Harry in Deathly Hallows part 2. Is anyone else of the belief that his accio could counter sidious' TK.

Silent Master
Post feats of Tom using accio without a wand and also post feats of accio overpowering multi-ton level force.

EmperorSidious2
Post feats of Tom using accio without a wand and also post feats of accio overpowering multi-ton level force.

Accio is a spell that is used without a wand first off. I'm not saying it will I'm just stating the obvious and asking a simple question. Harry used accio without a wand, and Voldmelrt moved an entire giant with his bare hands using TK. There are plenty of spells you don't need a wand for. With this even without a wand Voldmelrt can still win as there are spells he can use without the need of a wand.

Wait a second. Once Sidiosu has the wand if he does take it. Voldmelrt can just take it right back with accio.

Silent Master
Accio is a spell that is used without a wand first off. I'm not saying it will I'm just stating the obvious and asking a simple question. Harry used accio without a wand, and Voldmelrt moved an entire giant with his bare hands using TK. There are plenty of spells you don't need a wand for. With this even without a wand Voldmelrt can still win as there are spells he can use without the need of a wand.

No, accio isn't a spell used without a wand, as Harry clearly needed his wand to cast it during the first task of the Tri-Wizard tournament.

If you want to claim it doesn't need a wand, then post proof and also post proof that it can overpower multi-ton level force.

EmperorSidious2
No, accio isn't a spell used without a wand, as Harry clearly needed his wand to cast it during the first task of the Tri-Wizard tournament.

If you want to claim it doesn't need a wand, then post proof and also post proof that it can overpower multi-ton level force.

Yet he can accomplish dark spells without a wand, disarm people without wand. All of those are definitely more powerful than a simple summoning charm.So with that Tom can use accio without a wand as he is also able to disarm people without a wand and also repel and even send the casters spell back at them, and even use offensive attacks without a wand.

There are plenty of spells that don't require a wand or Voldmelrt doesn't need to use a wand.

Look at his last battle with Harry. https://youtu.be/rBRfVbP1cyo

He displays powerful burst of dark energy without the need of a wand and also the ability to make tenatcle like things from his cloak. I'm not saying that accio will overpower it. I'm just wondering, could it possibly get his wand back is all I'm asking.

Silent Master
Post clips of him using accio without a wand and also post clips of his wandless accio overpowering multi-ton level force.

EmperorSidious2
Post clips of him using accio without a wand and also post clips of his wandless accio overpowering multi-ton level force.

He can move a troll without a wand. This by itself proves he can summon things without his wand. Again I'm not saying accio would overpower TK. I just asked did anyone else think that accio could rival it in getting Voldmelrt wand back. Voldmelrt never used accio in the series. However he did use dark magic without a wand, blow out a ball of dark wnergy without a wand (sorta) able to disarm people without a wand, able to teleport without a wand, and use tentacles from his robe without a wand.

Silent Master
Post the clips.

EmperorSidious2
Post the clips.

Wait a second. Your biggest indifference is because Harry used it in the first task. Oh my god how stupid are you. The broom was x amount of feet to distance away. Then he is a fourth year. Oh my.

https://youtu.be/bA5cIGdt9j4 Draco lets down all the shades without a wand

https://youtu.be/OPBkcMNnwX4 here is where Voldmelrt, lifts Harry with his TK not using his wand, repels Harry's charm back at him, throws him around without a wand

https://youtu.be/rBRfVbP1cyo here Voldmelrt does a multitude of spells without a wand

https://youtu.be/uoO2URonebQ in the beginning Voldmelrt use wandless magic to push a troll of the bridge with ease

https://youtu.be/LHolRZeQNG4 here not even 11 years old yet snape is able to Telekineticly able to levitate/send a twig to lily with no strain.

https://youtu.be/URbvT_pkAjI here voldemort effortlessly disarms Harry with his bare hands with TK

I think it's pretty clear Voldmelrt can use accio without a wand.

Silent Master
Except you posted no feats of Tommy using accio without a wand, so I'll take that as a concession that you admit that Tommy can't use a wandless accio.

Now as for his version of TK, you still have to post feats of it overpowering multi-ton level force. as the very minor feats you have listed so far aren't enough to warrant Tommy being able to resist/overpower force tk.

EmperorSidious2
Except you posted no feats of Tommy using accio without a wand, so I'll take that as a concession that you admit that Tommy can't use a wandless accio.

Now as for his version of TK, you still have to post feats of it overpowering multi-ton level force. as the very minor feats you have listed so far aren't enough to warrant Tommy being able to resist/overpower force tk.

I will take this a concession of stupidity. If yoda can lift a droideka but we never see him lift a rock, does that mean he can't lift the rock. If Sidiosu uses force storm, but we never see him use lighting sheild, does that mean he can't. Just because you don't see someone do something that doesn't mean they can't especially if they have done much greater. So with this you concede that Voldmelrt can do accio without a wand sinc she can do many more complex spells, also what's to say that it was t accio except in a twisted version. Like he used in conjunction with another ability of used it for another purpose. So thank you for you concession.

The fact that the force and magic exist in two different universe you can't post clips. So with that show a clip of Sidious being able to overpower accio.

I have come to expect more from you. You have to be high, drunk, or something is wrong with you to believe that Voldmelrt can't do accio without a wand. You are basing your argument off of a 14 year old vs a 71 year old. Voldmelrt is more powerful, more experienced, and more skilled. He can definitely use accio without a wand. Thank you for your concession.

Silent Master
Even if we grant that he might possibly be able to use it based on his other feats, the fact that he has no feats using a wandless accio means that we would have no way to judge how powerful it would be, thus making it useless in a debate. So you'd be better off using spells/abilities that he actually has feats for.

Now can you provide any feats of Tommy boy's tk-like ability overpowering multi-ton level force?

EmperorSidious2
Even if we grant that he might possibly be able to use it based on his other feats, the fact that he has no feats using a wandless accio means that we would have no way to judge how powerful it would be, thus making it useless in a debate. So you'd be better off using spells/abilities that he actually has feats for.

Now can you provide any feats of Tommy boy's tk-like ability overpowering multi-ton level force?

So yoda can't lift rocks. He has feats saying he can since he has performed stronger feats. So yes you can determine how powerful it is based off his other feats. They give you a measure of how powerful he is. With a little left to be desired. Thank you for your concession.

Did I just list an entire rank of YouTube videos for nothing. The two are basically the same to each other for their respective series's. Voldmelrt has displayed so much power. Power that can rival Sidious power(when I say this I think mostly of lightning). Ever since are first hogwarts vs Star Wars debate you have just launched out saying yoda or Sidiosu or any Star Wars character takes there wand. For once use there own power to win the fight instead of just saying he can TK his wand when you spark debate. So you post clips that his force can overcome accio.

Silent Master
None of your youtube vids showed feats that would suggest Tommy boy could overpower Force TK, so yes, you posting inferior feats was a waste of time.

Psychotron
Originally posted by quanchi112
Based on ? Need we examine his feats. Voldemort's reflexes are far quicker and his ranged game is better than a guy who needs to use his saber in close. Force lightning isn't very powerful and can't contend with someone with one shot death curses.

Based on being much faster. Based on blitzing guys with enhanced reflexes and precog. Based on keeping up with Yoda.

Watch the movies some time, Quan. They won't hurt you, except maybe Attack of the Clones.

quanchi112
Based on being much faster. Based on blitzing guys with enhanced reflexes and precog. Based on keeping up with Yoda.

Watch the movies some time, Quan. They won't hurt you, except maybe Attack of the Clones. I have seen these guys with enhanced speed. Jango took one out and took Obi on. He fared pretty well.

He can keep up in a close sword fight with Yoda but Voldemort brings a lot of deadly magic Palpatine cannot account for. Voldemort can also fly and apparate.

I also timed out the force lightning attacks and the force push Yoda hit him with. This is human level speed.

Voldemort is used to ranged combat with his opponents being able to fire back unlike Palpatine.

EmperorSidious2
None of your youtube vids showed feats that would suggest Tommy boy could overpower Force TK, so yes, you posting inferior feats was a waste of time.

Apparently not as you now except that Tom can use accio without a wand. As for overpowering him with his own TK is currently up to popular opinion as there will be opinions split. I made this thread to see who would win in an all out match. Also I showed how wizards can handle both smaller objects in various amounts and bigger in smaller amounts. If we went by books we see a great amount of TK ability but this is movie versions only. So it wasn't for nothing. Thank you for your concession.

Silent Master
No, I don't accept that he can use accio without a wand, because you posted no feats of him doing so, My point is that even if we grant him the ability to do so, without any feats we have no way to determine how powerful his wandless accio would be and thus it would be useless in a debate.

As for Tommy using his tk-like ability, you have posted no proof that would suggest that it is even 10% as strong as Force TK, which means that Force tk wins 10/10.

EmperorSidious2
No, I don't accept that he can use accio without a wand, because you posted no feats of him doing so, My point is that even if we grant him the ability to do so, without any feats we have no way to determine how powerful his wandless accio would be and thus it would be useless in a debate.

As for Tommy using his tk-like ability, you have posted no proof that would suggest that it is even 10% as strong as Force TK, which means that Force tk wins 10/10.

When he has feats saying he can use accio without a wand. If you can push something without a wand you can summon something without a wand. I can accept this part of your argument that there is no way to offfically tell how powerful his TK is. However we can estimate based on his other powers.

I wouldn't put his powers at that level. I would definitely say his powers are greater than what you give him. Also what about Sauroman. Why is everyone ignoring him. Sidious or Voldmelrt won't be able to disarm anyone without risk of distraction from the other opponent who could catch him.

Silent Master
Once Tommy get his wand tk'd, he'll be seen as the weak link and thus will likely be double-teamed.

EmperorSidious2
Once Tommy get his wand tk'd, he'll be seen as the weak link and thus will likely be double-teamed.

I have hard time believing Tom is going to get disarmed as he is always lashing out in furious power so Sidiosu wouldn't get the chance anyway also he has his own TK power. Also if he is distracted Sauroman would take out Sidious as he is the truly distracted one. Also he would be filled as Voldmelrtt has plenty other power at his command that don't need a wand or time.

Silent Master
Tommy boy has no defense against his wand being tk'd, so I don't see how anyone could have a hard time believing it.

quanchi112
Tommy boy has no defense against his wand being tk'd, so I don't see how anyone could have a hard time believing it. Based on ? Want to compare who gets disarmed in combat more often.

EmperorSidious2
Tommy boy has no defense against his wand being tk'd, so I don't see how anyone could have a hard time believing it.

You sure about that. His variety of other spells and then his own TK ability. If I were Sidious I wouldn't underestimate this guy.

Silent Master
As we have already established that Tommy's tk feats aren't good enough to stop Force TK on the level Sid has, what powers are you talking about in regards to stopping Sid from disarming him?

quanchi112
As we have already established that Tommy's tk feats aren't good enough to stop Force TK on the level Sid has, what powers are you talking about in regards to stopping Sid from disarming him? Palaptine was disarmed by a kick. laughing out loud

He also lost his saber against Yoda off screen.

smile

EmperorSidious2
As we have already established that Tommy's tk feats aren't good enough to stop Force TK on the level Sid has, what powers are you talking about in regards to stopping Sid from disarming him?

As you have established and as far as I'm concerned you are no judge here. You have said that it's hard to place where his TK powers lie you did t say don't match up. This is when those videos I posted cam in handy. Rewtach where the last battle Harry and Voldmelrt wen t through see the wandless magic.

Silent Master
As you have established and as far as I'm concerned you are no judge here. You have said that it's hard to place where his TK powers lie you did t say don't match up. This is when those videos I posted cam in handy. Rewtach where the last battle Harry and Voldmelrt wen t through see the wandless magic.

We go by feats here and Sid's tk feats >>>>>>> Tommy's tk, thus Tommy's tk has zero chance of stopping Sid's tk. IOW Tommy gets disarmed.

quanchi112
We go by feats here and Sid's tk feats >>>>>>> Tommy's tk, thus Tommy's tk has zero chance of stopping Sid's tk. IOW Tommy gets disarmed. We see Voldemort use tk to disarm an opponent. Who has Palaptine disarmed through tk ?

You're the guy who always wants examples so provide one of your own.

smile

EmperorSidious2
We go by feats here and Sid's tk feats >>>>>>> Tommy's tk, thus Tommy's tk has zero chance of stopping Sid's tk. IOW Tommy gets disarmed.

You yourself have stated we don't knows toms true power with TK and he is also powerful. His power can be spestimated by how powerful he is with other abilities, and his other abilities are only matched by dumbledore, so with that we can assume his TK powers are very much great. So IOW we don't know and even if he does Sidiosu is still in trouble.

Even if he does what's to stop him from using accio again to take the wand from his hand.

Silent Master
You yourself have stated we don't knows toms true power with TK and he is also powerful. His power can be spestimated by how powerful he is with other abilities, and his other abilities are only matched by dumbledore, so with that we can assume his TK powers are very much great. So IOW we don't know and even if he does Sidiosu is still in trouble.

Again we go by feats, thus we know exactly how powerful Tommy's tk is and it's far below Sid's. IOW Tommy gets disarmed.

EmperorSidious2
Again we go by feats, thus we know exactly how powerful Tommy's tk is and it's far below Sid's. IOW Tommy gets disarmed.

No we don't as you said yourself we'd of t know his power with TK to its fullest extinct. Even if it were true which I highly doubt Sidiosu is goi g to be to busy working around voldmelrts curses and Sauroman while Voldmelrt is also going to be worried with Sauroman. So everyone is going to be distracted and can't let up there attack for anything. Also Voldmelrt has plenty other spells he can use before Sidious does what you think he's going to do.

Psychotron
I have seen these guys with enhanced speed. Jango took one out and took Obi on. He fared pretty well.

He can keep up in a close sword fight with Yoda but Voldemort brings a lot of deadly magic Palpatine cannot account for. Voldemort can also fly and apparate.

I also timed out the force lightning attacks and the force push Yoda hit him with. This is human level speed.

Voldemort is used to ranged combat with his opponents being able to fire back unlike Palpatine.

That was just some nameless scrub and he was going for Dooku, not Jango. The guys Sidious blitzed are battlemasters and renowned for their skill. Then there's Palpatine's fight with the brothers.

Great. Sids can tk him from another planet.

Both were being arrogant, that's kinda the point of that scene. Sidious was cackling like an old witch and didn't even try to defend himself.

Palpatine's tk and his enhanced speed is enough. He'll get the first shot in and then it's game over.

Silent Master
No we don't as you said yourself we'd of t know his power with TK to its fullest extinct. Even if it were true which I highly doubt Sidiosu is goi g to be to busy working around voldmelrts curses and Sauroman while Voldmelrt is also going to be worried with Sauroman. So everyone is going to be distracted and can't let up there attack for anything. Also Voldmelrt has plenty other spells he can use before Sidious does what you think he's going to do.

The limit of Tommy's tk is what the movies show and what the movies show is Sid's tk >>>>>>>>>> Tommy's.

EmperorSidious2
The limit of Tommy's tk is what the movies show and what the movies show is Sid's tk >>>>>>>>>> Tommy's.

So you go back on your word shameful. Anyway I doubt he'd get the chance as there is a third member to deal with and Voldmelrt has to much versatility and if he gets close enough crucio or avada kedavra will take him out. Then agaisn't voldemort has to deal with the other as well. See everyone's distracted however Voldmelrt has enough versatility for everyone.

quanchi112
That was just some nameless scrub and he was going for Dooku, not Jango. The guys Sidious blitzed are battlemasters and renowned for their skill. Then there's Palpatine's fight with the brothers.

Great. Sids can tk him from another planet.

Both were being arrogant, that's kinda the point of that scene. Sidious was cackling like an old witch and didn't even try to defend himself.

Palpatine's tk and his enhanced speed is enough. He'll get the first shot in and then it's game over. Jango took him out easily despite precog, force abilities. Skill matters.

Sidious killed three lessers. We see the same speed fail to get the better of Windu who matched his skill level. Sidious is even and cackles just like Voldemort cackled against Dumbledore.

Not likely. The force lightning shot on Yoda took around 2 seconds. Ak. Much quicker. Crucio also works.

Silent Master
So you go back on your word shameful. Anyway I doubt he'd get the chance as there is a third member to deal with and Voldmelrt has to much versatility and if he gets close enough crucio or avada kedavra will take him out. Then agaisn't voldemort has to deal with the other as well. See everyone's distracted however Voldmelrt has enough versatility for everyone.

I haven't gone back on anything, but I'm glad that you finally agree that Sid has far superior tk based on feats.

EmperorSidious2
I haven't gone back on anything, but I'm glad that you finally agree that Sid has far superior tk based on feats.

This is because Voldmelrt has many more abilities to chose from so he doesn't just use TK however I don't believe Sidious has a massive edge if any on Voldmelrt on TK. Sidiosu won't be able to handle all of the spells Voldmelrt can throw.

Silent Master
This is because Voldmelrt has many more abilities to chose from so he doesn't just use TK however I don't believe Sidious has a massive edge if any on Voldmelrt on TK. Sidiosu won't be able to handle all of the spells Voldmelrt can throw.

This board doesn't go by what you think, we go by feats and by feats Sid's tk is far superior and as normal humans have dodged spells plenty of times in the movies, Sid should have very little trouble doing the same.

EmperorSidious2
This board doesn't go by what you think, we go by feats and by feats Sid's tk is far superior and as normal humans have dodged spells plenty of times in the movies, Sid should have very little trouble doing the same.

Well that would interest me of Sauroman wasn't in the picture and they werent say spells like fiendfyre or firestorm.

quanchi112
This board doesn't go by what you think, we go by feats and by feats Sid's tk is far superior and as normal humans have dodged spells plenty of times in the movies, Sid should have very little trouble doing the same. By your same rationale humans have beaten Sidious in Windu. I guess wizards and Jedi are just humans. Screw their powers and reflexes, Etc. right ?

laughing out loud

Silent Master
If you want to play that way, Sid just crushes Tommy's head with tk.

quanchi112
If you want to play that way, Sid just crushes Tommy's head with tk. If you want to play the power set route possession ftw.

You can't even provide a single example of anything you debate for but beg for others to do the same. You're a hypocrite and a very unintelligent one to boot.

EmperorSidious2
If you want to play that way, Sid just crushes Tommy's head with tk.

What do you mean if you want to play that. He can use that and I didn't say he would use it right off the back but he can and fiendfyre isn't time consuming he can just cast it. So with that he can still use it and cause a distraction.

Silent Master
Not with a crushed head he can't.

quanchi112
Not with a crushed head he can't. Clip ??

Silent Master
Of Sid using tk, that is rather easy just check out his fight with Yoda, he used tk multiple times.

quanchi112
Of Sid using tk, that is rather easy just check out his fight with Yoda, he used tk multiple times. You said he crushes a head with it. You wanted proof of a simple spell earlier so back up your claim or else concede, boy.

Silent Master
I already gave you an example of him using tk to attack, are you claiming it would take more than multiple tons of force to crush Tommy's head?

quanchi112
I already gave you an example of him using tk to attack, are you claiming it would take more than multiple tons of force to crush Tommy's head? Is pushing something crushing something ? If a bodybuilder benches 500 lbs can he crush someone's head since the weight is far greater than a head.

laughing out loud

I want a clip to support your claim.

Pushing does not equal crushing.

Silent Master
So your argument is that it takes more than multi-ton level force to crush Tommy's head?

quanchi112
So your argument is that it takes more than multi-ton level force to crush Tommy's head? You made a claim. Post the clip to support your claim. Otherwise you're h1 and just make things up.

smile

Silent Master
Yes, I claimed that Sid would use his tk to attack and I listed a fight where Sid used tk in battle, thus my burden has been met.

EmperorSidious2
I already gave you an example of him using tk to attack, are you claiming it would take more than multiple tons of force to crush Tommy's head?

Did I say anything about him not being able to crush his head. No I didn't. I said voldemort can also use his more versatile power to kill him.

quanchi112
Yes, I claimed that Sid would use his tk to attack and I listed a fight where Sid used tk in battle, thus my burden has been met. No, because we never see it applied in the manner in which you used it. Now post the clip of him destroying a head with it.

Silent Master
I provided an example of Sid using tk in a fight, that means my burden has been met, the rest is just you crying.

quanchi112
I provided an example of Sid using tk in a fight, that means my burden has been met, the rest is just you crying. He can use it in the same manner we see him use it in the clips not crushing heads. Quit making things up, fanboy.

EmperorSidious2
To be fair in the battle with yoda he used it to pick up senate pods not t crush anything. So please post a clip.

Silent Master
Throwing those pods required multiple tons of force which is far more than is needed to crush a skull, you are basically arguing that Captain America throwing a motorcycle isn't proof that he could throw a toy wagon.

EmperorSidious2
Throwing those pods required multiple tons of force which is far more than is needed to crush a skull, you are basically arguing that Captain America throwing a motorcycle isn't proof that he could throw a toy wagon.

Not crushing force. It took force to pick up then throw, non of which relate to crushing. Post clips or get out. They are both throwing, you are throwing then crushing. Throwing and crushing two separate things.

quanchi112
Throwing those pods required multiple tons of force which is far more than is needed to crush a skull, you are basically arguing that Captain America throwing a motorcycle isn't proof that he could throw a toy wagon. Palpatine can throw or push. No one is disputing but crushing isn't the same thing. M the fact you need to be mocked into understanding the difference is a new low for you. Post the clip now.

Silent Master
In order to lift and then throw the pods he had to apply multiple tons of force, that is far more force than it would take to crush a skull. You're basically asking for a clip of Titan(Megamind) crushing an apple, after watching him throw part of a skyscraper.

EmperorSidious2
In order to lift and then throw the pods he had to apply multiple tons of force, that is far more force than it would take to crush a skull. You're basically asking for a clip of Titan(Megamind) crushing an apple, after watching him throw part of a skyscraper.

Post a clip of him crushing someone's head.

Silent Master
Post a clip of Titan crushing an apple.

quanchi112
In order to lift and then throw the pods he had to apply multiple tons of force, that is far more force than it would take to crush a skull. You're basically asking for a clip of Titan(Megamind) crushing an apple, after watching him throw part of a skyscraper. You said you posted evidence. Pushing or throwing an object into another one isn't crushing it just by itself. Post the clip. This is becoming rather sad.

Silent Master
LOL at quan and Emp thinking that Titan isn't strong enough to crush an apple

zbkKVDVkFgY

quanchi112
LOL at quan and Emp thinking that Titan isn't strong enough to crush an apple

zbkKVDVkFgY I said Palaptine can't crush a head. You believe he can and that's what he does like a fanboy without proof. I debate based off proof.

Silent Master
LOL at the idea that Tommy can withstand multiple tons of force.

quanchi112
LOL at the idea that Tommy can withstand multiple tons of force. You said he crushes his head. poat the clip.

Silent Master
I provided an example that proves he can generate multiple tons of force, you're the one claiming that multiple tons isn't enough.

IOW, LOL at the idea that Tommy can withstand multiple tons of force.

quanchi112
I provided an example that proves he can generate multiple tons of force, you're the one claiming that multiple tons isn't enough.

IOW, LOL at the idea that Tommy can withstand multiple tons of force. He pushed it. He didn't crush it. If I toss a TV put the window and it breaks does that mean I can crush it with my bare hands ?

wink

Silent Master

quanchi112

IOW, LOL at the idea that Tommy can withstand multiple tons of force. You failed to back your claim. You ignored your own evidence, h2. You're like his dim witted brother.

Silent Master

quanchi112

IOW, LOL at the idea that Tommy can withstand multiple tons of force. Younsaid he'd crush his head. Provide an example of him crushing a head. A clip will do.

Silent Master

quanchi112

IOW, LOL at the idea that Tommy can withstand multiple tons of force. You haven't backed your claim. Post the clip.

Psychotron
Jango took him out easily despite precog, force abilities. Skill matters.

Sidious killed three lessers. We see the same speed fail to get the better of Windu who matched his skill level. Sidious is even and cackles just like Voldemort cackled against Dumbledore.

Not likely. The force lightning shot on Yoda took around 2 seconds. Ak. Much quicker. Crucio also works.

And Sidious has it in spades.

Windu is the Order's top swordsman, second only to Yoda. It's why he survived.

TK is instant.

Silent Master
You haven't backed your claim. Post the clip.

Sid using tk, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUlqDMcS_RE&feature=player_detailpage#t=164

quanchi112
Sid using tk, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUlqDMcS_RE&feature=player_detailpage#t=164 He can force push. You said force crush. Do you not know the difference ?

Silent Master

quanchi112

IOW, LOL at the idea that Tommy can withstand multiple tons of force. He can force push not force crush on its own unless you have another example. Well ?

Silent Master

quanchi112

IOW, LOL at the idea that Tommy can withstand multiple tons of force. Your clip shows he can push with the force. That's what it shows. If you don't have another clip then you have to concede.

Silent Master

quanchi112

IOW, LOL at the idea that Tommy can withstand multiple tons of force. That doesn't back your claim. Shameful.

StealthRanger
So Palpatine shitkicks Voldemort as usual then? Good to know

Silent Master
Sure it does, you just don't want to admit it.

quanchi112
Originally posted by StealthRanger
So Palpatine shitkicks Voldemort as usual then? Good to know Voldemort makes him beg before he kills him even worse than against Windu. Only cowards beg.

StealthRanger
Voldemort begs before he gets killed by him even worse than against Harry Potter. Only cowards commit infanticide.

Glad to see we're on the same page

quanchi112
Originally posted by StealthRanger
Glad to see we're on the same page changing quotes is an immature way to avoid the fact Palaptine begged against Windu.

Voldemort wins.

smile

Horus1
The Devil.

Genesis-Soldier
i am going to agree with quan on this (i know its shocking)

voldermort simply has the range and power to keep on the offensive until palpatine makes a mistake. i believe palpatine can block energy based spells and maybe go toe to toe ith other spells using his sith style lightning but voldermorts spell range is vast and has many advantages over the sith lord

EmperorSidious2
Are there no Sauroman supporters?

Genesis-Soldier
sauroman is here?

in that case things are diffrent

Psychotron
Come on, Quan, I'm waiting for a response.

StealthRanger
Well Saruman's magical power can create storms over the Misty Mountains, which is bound to be a hefty amount of energy /random tangent

quanchi112
And Sidious has it in spades.

Windu is the Order's top swordsman, second only to Yoda. It's why he survived.

TK is instant. Has what in spades ?

Windu was. Egged than palpatine. I agree.

Pushing; yes. Crushing; **** no.

quanchi112
Come on, Quan, I'm waiting for a response. Your response got lost amongst silent masters trollish responses.

Psychotron
Has what in spades ?

Windu was. Egged than palpatine. I agree.

Pushing; yes. Crushing; **** no.

Skill. It's what we were talking about? Are you alright? You're even worse than usual.

Egged?

What is Force choke?

quanchi112
Skill. It's what we were talking about? Are you alright? You're even worse than usual.

Egged?

What is Force choke? Depends on what kind of skill. Khan is super humanly skilled as well in multiple areas.

Was better than Palpatine. Autocorrect must have somehow changed it to egged.

That takes time to kill. Any human being can react while being choked initially. It isn't an insta choke out type thing.

Khan is also vastly superhuman so if a regular human has time his cellular regeneration would give him more time to react.

Psychotron
Depends on what kind of skill. Khan is super humanly skilled as well in multiple areas.

Was better than Palpatine. Autocorrect must have somehow changed it to egged.

That takes time to kill. Any human being can react while being choked initially. It isn't an insta choke out type thing.

Khan is also vastly superhuman so if a regular human has time his cellular regeneration would give him more time to react.

Khan is not in this thread, and Sidious is vastly more skilled than him.

No, Sidious threw the fight, as you well know.

That's just one of the things Sidious can do. He can casually ragdoll him, suspend him in the air and pelt him with lightning, etc.

Again with Khan?

quanchi112
Khan is not in this thread, and Sidious is vastly more skilled than him.

No, Sidious threw the fight, as you well know.

That's just one of the things Sidious can do. He can casually ragdoll him, suspend him in the air and pelt him with lightning, etc.

Again with Khan? No, he isn't. It also depends in what areas. Sidious can't use a gun like Khan can or fight with the skill he has shown.

No, that's a lie. Prove it, boy.

Khan can shoot him while in mid air. His Boolean gun will be firmly in his hand.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.