McGonagall, Snape, and Bellatrix vs Voldemort

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

EmperorSidious2
Voldmelet doesn't have his horcruxes however he isn't going to fade away.

Voldmelrt has his own wand

Morals off

Everyone in their primes

I wanted this one because these are the top three after Dumbledore and Voldmelrt. So can the trio of the second best combined defeat the greatest dark lord of all time.

quanchi112
Voldemort wins.

EmperorSidious2
Are you a fanboy for Voldemort?

quanchi112
Originally posted by EmperorSidious2
Are you a fanboy for Voldemort? So you create a thread I weigh in and you accuse me of being a fanboy.....

laughing out loud

Voldemort wins. Get over it.

EmperorSidious2
Originally posted by quanchi112
So you create a thread I weigh in and you accuse me of being a fanboy.....

laughing out loud

Voldemort wins. Get over it.

No I mean you don't give a reason, and based on our dumbledore vs Voldmelrt debate you defend him with everything you have even if it's not their, and just bring up points that have no bearing on it, and then beleiveing he is the most powerful character in Harry Potter. Forgive me but you have brought yourself as that.

Also this is an opinion thread. Also voldemort had trouble agaisnt with mcgonagall bellatrix and snape. Snape and Bellatrix are greater than Kingsley and Hoarace. Then he has no horcruxes or his own wand and no one to get upset with if someone gets killed.

quanchi112
No I mean you don't give a reason, and based on our dumbledore vs Voldmelrt debate you defend him with everything you have even if it's not their, and just bring up points that have no bearing on it, and then beleiveing he is the most powerful character in Harry Potter. Forgive me but you have brought yourself as that.

Also this is an opinion thread. Also voldemort had trouble agaisnt with mcgonagall bellatrix and snape. Snape and Bellatrix are greater than Kingsley and Hoarace. Then he has no horcruxes or his own wand and no one to get upset with if someone gets killed. He has greater feats, reflexes, and a portrayal in the films than these other characters. Do not get mad Voldemort is at the top of the mountain.

EmperorSidious2
He has greater feats, reflexes, and a portrayal in the films than these other characters. Do not get mad Voldemort is at the top of the mountain.

I mean. Reflexes really. Harry could keep up and he was caught off guard. All three of these characters are given great portrayals and then this is them combined. Voldmelrt is a th the top but not at the summit. That spot belongs to dumbledore as Supreme Emperor of all while voldemort is second. These three characters, character lesser than bellatrix and snape gave Tom trouble. So most of all his feats won't mean anything for him as he has already approached by weaker opponents than bellatrix an snape (Hoarace and Kingsley)

quanchi112
I mean. Reflexes really. Harry could keep up and he was caught off guard. All three of these characters are given great portrayals and then this is them combined. Voldmelrt is a th the top but not at the summit. That spot belongs to dumbledore as Supreme Emperor of all while voldemort is second. These three characters, character lesser than bellatrix and snape gave Tom trouble. So most of all his feats won't mean anything for him as he has already approached by weaker opponents than bellatrix an snape (Hoarace and Kingsley) False. Voldemort always had a plot device against him. Voldemort easily disarmed Harry whereas Harry attacked him first. In gof we see Voldemort knock him down and crucio him easily. Reflexes. There's a reason Harry wasn't like hey I'll go take this guy on because everyone save you knew he was outclassed in a fair fight.

Ps. Do not bore me like in the other thread in which you repeated your same points in gigantic fashion ignoring all common sense and reason.

EmperorSidious2
False. Voldemort always had a plot device against him. Voldemort easily disarmed Harry whereas Harry attacked him first. In gof we see Voldemort knock him down and crucio him easily. Reflexes. There's a reason Harry wasn't like hey I'll go take this guy on because everyone save you knew he was outclassed in a fair fight.

Excuses. 2nd Harry blocked all of his avada kedavra curses in Death
Y Hallows when he used his above average reflexes and couldn't get past him so had to apparated behind him. 3) Harry is no where near the level of the three witches and wizard. Could t anyone do that? Knock him down, take a 2-3 second pause then use crucio? Mcgonagall Kingsley and Hoarace were able to press him in their fight.

quanchi112
Excuses. 2nd Harry blocked all of his avada kedavra curses in Death
Y Hallows when he used his above average reflexes and couldn't get past him so had to apparated behind him. 3) Harry is no where near the level of the three witches and wizard. Could t anyone do that? Knock him down, take a 2-3 second pause then use crucio? Mcgonagall Kingsley and Hoarace were able to press him in their fight. The wand wouldn't betray it's true master. How can you miss the obvious ? That's books. Irrelevant. You pick and choose when to apply the books. Fiendfyre destroyed a horcurx in the books but you say firestorm is more powerful. Get the **** out of here. You're a hypocrite. Quit ignoring the context of the films, heathen.

Movie feats only. smile

EmperorSidious2
The wand wouldn't betray it's true master. How can you miss the obvious ? That's books. Irrelevant. You pick and choose when to apply the books. Fiendfyre destroyed a horcurx in the books but you say firestorm is more powerful. Get the **** out of here. You're a hypocrite. Quit ignoring the context of the films, heathen.

Movie feats only. smile

He still blocked it. It would have hit him it would have been game over that's fact. We all pick and chose when to apply things when they help us and harm us. Also even without the book they still have a chance as all three are regarded by their superiors as the best of the best and right below themselves. Add all three of them together and what do you get, an unstoppable fighting force. Unstoppable by one person of course. Actually wasn't the horcruxes already stabbed and the dark magic leaking out. So I mean if it destroyed a horcruxes with all the dark magic still in it than yes that would be more impressive. How am I a hypocrite. Quite overstating and examining them heathen. laughing out loud

quanchi112
He still blocked it. It would have hit him it would have been game over that's fact. We all pick and chose when to apply things when they help us and harm us. Also even without the book they still have a chance as all three are regarded by their superiors as the best of the best and right below themselves. Add all three of them together and what do you get, an unstoppable fighting force. Unstoppable by one person of course. Actually wasn't the horcruxes already stabbed and the dark magic leaking out. So I mean if it destroyed a horcruxes with all the dark magic still in it than yes that would be more impressive. How am I a hypocrite. Quite overstating and examining them heathen. laughing out loud The wand wouldn't kill him unless Harry allowed it. No, you either say all facts or fair game and draw the lines. Picking and choosing is the way of biased posters. You're biased. I'm not. I go by movies alone and don't leech off the books when it helps my case. That's your thing.

Separate your paragraphs better. Your writing reminds me of an uneducated posted like kurupt. Rambling with very little substance.

EmperorSidious2
Voldmelrt can beat almost any wizard in a H2H battle with the exception of dumbledore, however this is a 3v1 and all three are some of the most powerful of their age and bellatrix is thought to be second to only Voldmelrt in the ranks of the death eater and also below snape while snape and mcgonagll are on par with one another. So all three of them can definitely pull out a win however they a re going, to be exhausted and in need of recovery.

quanchi112
Voldmelrt can beat almost any wizard in a H2H battle with the exception of dumbledore, however this is a 3v1 and all three are some of the most powerful of their age and bellatrix is thought to be second to only Voldmelrt in the ranks of the death eater and also below snape while snape and mcgonagll are on par with one another. So all three of them can definitely pull out a win however they a re going, to be exhausted and in need of recovery. Movies only. Who killed bellatrix again ? Ron's shitty mom. So do not overrate her in the films. Dobby also made her look quite foolish in the films. Voldemort is simply on a it her level than their film versions.

EmperorSidious2
Movies only. Who killed bellatrix again ? Ron's shitty mom. So do not overrate her in the films. Dobby also made her look quite foolish in the films. Voldemort is simply on a it her level than their film versions.

I know what did I just use? Shameful how you don't understand that battle. Molly is no where near bellatrix as in that duel bellatrix was overconfident and thus underestimated her didn't react she was supposed to. This is shown by how Molly was about to go down and was flailing once bellatrix started her assault. So no Molly is not better. Of we go by your logic than that means Harry is better than Voldemort. Voldmelrt is powerful but up against these three he will have his hands full.

quanchi112
I know what did I just use? Shameful how you don't understand that battle. Molly is no where near bellatrix as in that duel bellatrix was overconfident and thus underestimated her didn't react she was supposed to. This is shown by how Molly was about to go down and was flailing once bellatrix started her assault. So no Molly is not better. Of we go by your logic than that means Harry is better than Voldemort. Voldmelrt is powerful but up against these three he will have his hands full. Molly straight up killed her. There was nothing to it. It was a fair fight. When two people square off in a fair fight and one wins just accept it. Fanboys like yourself make stuff up. laughing out loud

EmperorSidious2
Molly straight up killed her. There was nothing to it. It was a fair fight. When two people square off in a fair fight and one wins just accept it. Fanboys like yourself make stuff up. laughing out loud

Yes there was. She overestimated her and didn't expect her to cut lose. Why was Molly being pushed back bellatrix in the beginning then if she was better. That was bellatrix underestimating her and not defending the way she was supposed to or attacking everyone knows this. You tend to make things up, I on the other hand don't make things up. You saw the battle, it's also in bellatrix's wiki and it's common sense.

quanchi112
Yes there was. She overestimated her and didn't expect her to cut lose. Why was Molly being pushed back bellatrix in the beginning then if she was better. That was bellatrix underestimating her and not defending the way she was supposed to or attacking everyone knows this. You tend to make things up, I on the other hand don't make things up. You saw the battle, it's also in bellatrix's wiki and it's common sense. She took her measure and then responded. Bellatrix was not able to survive. I go by the facts. Two fought in a fair duel. One destroyed the other. Your opinion is biased.

Tom riddle would destroy Molly. Get the **** out of here. Tom would also wreck Bellatrix with her aid here.

EmperorSidious2
She took her measure and then responded. Bellatrix was not able to survive. I go by the facts. Two fought in a fair duel. One destroyed the other. Your opinion is biased.

Tom riddle would destroy Molly. Get the **** out of here. Tom would also wreck Bellatrix with her aid here.

If you go by facts than you would know that bellatrix overestimated her opponent and didn't respond accordingly. This is explained by how once Molly sent one spell out she tried to retreat than bellatrix lashed out and almost overpowered her but out of arrogance stopped and started laughing. So no Molly is not better than bellatrix and yes Molly would destroy her, that's why I put in bellatrix instead.

Bellatrix can hold her own agaisn't any wizard. Whether she can win or not is another question but she can hold her own and then she had aid from two of the most powerful witches and wizards of the age mcgonagall and snape. Voldemor is going to have his hands full.

quanchi112
If you go by facts than you would know that bellatrix overestimated her opponent and didn't respond accordingly. This is explained by how once Molly sent one spell out she tried to retreat than bellatrix lashed out and almost overpowered her but out of arrogance stopped and started laughing. So no Molly is not better than bellatrix and yes Molly would destroy her, that's why I put in bellatrix instead.

Bellatrix can hold her own agaisn't any wizard. Whether she can win or not is another question but she can hold her own and then she had aid from two of the most powerful witches and wizards of the age mcgonagall and snape. Voldemor is going to have his hands full. When does anyone allude to that ? Your interpretation isn't a fact. It also shows her incompetence even by your own conclusions. Molly killed her. Your excuse making bias isn't a fact.

Dobby easily disarmed her and Molly killed her. Her killing Sirius black when he wasn't paying attention is not impressive.

EmperorSidious2
When does anyone allude to that ? Your interpretation isn't a fact. It also shows her incompetence even by your own conclusions. Molly killed her. Your excuse making bias isn't a fact.

Dobby easily disarmed her and Molly killed her. Her killing Sirius black when he wasn't paying attention is not impressive.

This is not interpretation. This is fact. Look at her wiki and you will see this. Also how this my interpretation, she clearly had Molly beat then what happened? She had her beat and underestimated her. This is fact. She is far form incompetent. She was going up against some one we hadn't seen fight ever and some one no one ever expected to do that, a house wife basically. Molly killed her due to her being overcomfident.

Do u is a house elf, and then who killed him again. Due to her being over confident. That was never brought up, but they were planned to fight and bellatrix won.

quanchi112
This is not interpretation. This is fact. Look at her wiki and you will see this. Also how this my interpretation, she clearly had Molly beat then what happened? She had her beat and underestimated her. This is fact. She is far form incompetent. She was going up against some one we hadn't seen fight ever and some one no one ever expected to do that, a house wife basically. Molly killed her due to her being overcomfident.

Do u is a house elf, and then who killed him again. Due to her being over confident. That was never brought up, but they were planned to fight and bellatrix won. Wiki isn't fact. Anyone can add something in. If it isn't supported in the film then it's an interpretation someone submitted on wiki.

Molly killed her. Continue to repeat yourself. A fact is a fact.

Dobby let her go. She threw a knife into the apparition and he died. Dobby easily disarmed her and that's winning in the wizarding world.

Molly won and killed. Canon.

Dramatic Gecko
Yeah gonna go with Quan here. If people could take down Voldermort by ganking him like that why didn't they just do that to begin with? (I guess horcruxes)

But you'd need Dumbledore present and a few other high tier wizards. I don't think those three would cut it.

Silent Master
Because for the most part HP wizards are a bunch of cowards that would never even think of defending themselves, they'd rather run away or cower and beg for mercy.

Genesis-Soldier
McGonagall, snape, belatrix and the one true wizard George Weasly take down voldermort in an action packed comedy of spells and dance with death

EmperorSidious2
Originally posted by Dramatic Gecko
Yeah gonna go with Quan here. If people could take down Voldermort by ganking him like that why didn't they just do that to begin with? (I guess horcruxes)

But you'd need Dumbledore present and a few other high tier wizards. I don't think those three would cut it.

Basically dumbledore stale mating voldemort means that anyone who is on dumbledores level of skill can stalemate Tom. However other than voldemort is no one else. Now add in three people who are right below dumbledore and voldmeort(if he is a level10 they are level 9). Add Mcgonagll Snape and Bellatrix up against voldemort who has no horcruxes, do you believe that they could win at all, I'm asking for your opinion.

Genesis-Soldier
lets not forget george

quanchi112
Basically dumbledore stale mating voldemort means that anyone who is on dumbledores level of skill can stalemate Tom. However other than voldemort is no one else. Now add in three people who are right below dumbledore and voldmeort(if he is a level10 they are level 9). Add Mcgonagll Snape and Bellatrix up against voldemort who has no horcruxes, do you believe that they could win at all, I'm asking for your opinion. He said these three wouldn't cut it. He already gave it. Re read the post since you missed it the first time.

juggerman

You gotta remember tho, Voldemort wasn't alone. He surrounded himself with wizards so "ganging up on him" wasn't really an option for the people opposing him. They would have to get thru his army first

ares834
Voldemort was taking on Slughirn, McGonagall, and Kinglsey all at once and was winning...

Now while Snape is likely far better than any of those three, I don't think even he could tip the scales to his team's favor.

quanchi112
Originally posted by juggerman
You gotta remember tho, Voldemort wasn't alone. He surrounded himself with wizards so "ganging up on him" wasn't really an option for the people opposing him. They would have to get thru his army first No one had the balls to even look at him the wrong way. They were scared shitless of him. They had good reason to be.

juggerman
Originally posted by ares834
Voldemort was taking on Slughirn, McGonagall, and Kinglsey all at once and was winning...

Now while Snape is likely far better than any of those three, I don't think even he could tip the scales to his team's favor.

I remember him doing something like that in the book but idk if he did in the movie

juggerman
No one had the balls to even look at him the wrong way. They were scared shitless of him. They had good reason to be.

Just pointing out that it wasn't an option even if someone did think of it.

EmperorSidious2

I tried using that too but Quran said No book feats.

quanchi112
Just pointing out that it wasn't an option even if someone did think of it. Why wouldn't it be ? They were too scared of the consequences. That is the reason.

EmperorSidious2

The duel between those 4, they were able to pressure him and he only won when bellatrix was killed by Molly weasley thus going into a rage, however he couldn't overcome them. I agree snape is better than the two former with the exception of mcgonagll in my opinion. I believe mcgonagall to be the superior of the two but not by much. With that you have those two and then add bellatrix into the mix, snape and bellatrix are superior to Kingsley and Hoarace so the stakes are higher and most likely agaisn't voldmeort. However I believe whoever wins is going to be tired.

EmperorSidious2
Why wouldn't it be ? They were too scared of the consequences. That is the reason.

He did have an army of people defending him, more like thousands of death eaters and when everyone was dispersed and fighting mcgonagll attempted to fight him by herself but then Kingsley and Horace fought as well and he was pressured. I agree with juggerman as its hard to get to the man when he has thousands of followers protecting him.

EmperorSidious2
No one had the balls to even look at him the wrong way. They were scared shitless of him. They had good reason to be.

What did mcgonagall do in Harry Potter and the deathly Hallows part 2. She said his name as the only person who said it without fear was dumbledore someone who is above him. So this proves that not everyone was afraid of him. He was fierce however.

quanchi112
He did have an army of people defending him, more like thousands of death eaters and when everyone was dispersed and fighting mcgonagll attempted to fight him by herself but then Kingsley and Horace fought as well and he was pressured. I agree with juggerman as its hard to get to the man when he has thousands of followers protecting him. So everywhere he went he had thousands defending him ? GTFO. Movie feats only.

In gof he mocked all of his followers and he was just by himself. They all backed down out of fear. They were all petrified of him.

Movie feats ONLY.

ares834

EmperorSidious2
So everywhere he went he had thousands defending him ? GTFO. Movie feats only.

In gof he mocked all of his followers and he was just by himself. They all backed down out of fear. They were all petrified of him.

Movie feats ONLY.

The only time he went into a full scale war we saw him in. As seen in the movies he had his thousands of deatheaters attacking while he stayed up on the hill with his death eaters and then went to the boathouse when his horcruxes were getting destroyed.

And that proves what. Those are his followers people blindly loyal to him and then Lucius spoke them as if they were almost equal. Well he did attack there mask and you bow to your lord. Lucius didn't seem petrified. Also in that seen Harry took him on without fear. He came from behind the stone and said have it your way then and then attacked first.

quanchi112
What did mcgonagall do in Harry Potter and the deathly Hallows part 2. She said his name as the only person who said it without fear was dumbledore someone who is above him. So this proves that not everyone was afraid of him. He was fierce however. No, it showed he was coming to kill them anyways so why shy away from saying his name at this point. Your comprehension is appalling. Are you a kid ?

EmperorSidious2

EmperorSidious2
No, it showed he was coming to kill them anyways so why shy away from saying his name at this point. Your comprehension is appalling. Are you a kid ?

Professor flitwick a dueling champion shied away from saying his name. Maybe I am maybe I'm not all depends on what age you depend a kid is.

EmperorSidious2
No, it showed he was coming to kill them anyways so why shy away from saying his name at this point. Your comprehension is appalling. Are you a kid ?

My point is mcgonagall is not a coward as she led the charge agaisn't voldmeort once dumbledore was out of the way. She basically became the new head once he was gone and snape fled the castle.

quanchi112
Professor flitwick a dueling champion shied away from saying his name. Maybe I am maybe I'm not all depends on what age you depend a kid is. Movies only. Your posts suggest you are a child when I look at your spelling and your reasoning.

quanchi112
My point is mcgonagall is not a coward as she led the charge agaisn't voldmeort once dumbledore was out of the way. She basically became the new head once he was gone and snape fled the castle. She said he's going to try to kill you either way. When he showed up later she stood there while he made his demands. She didn't say shit to his face.

smile

Cowardly.

EmperorSidious2
Movies only. Your posts suggest you are a child when I look at your spelling and your reasoning.

He is still dueling champion as he is the charms master and is definitely proficient in dueling. Maybe I am maybe I'm not, it's up to you to decide.

quanchi112
He is still dueling champion as he is the charms master and is definitely proficient in dueling. Maybe I am maybe I'm not, it's up to you to decide. I already decided you're a kid. His skill isn't anywhere near Voldemort's level.

EmperorSidious2
She said he's going to try to kill you either way. When he showed up later she stood there while he made his demands. She didn't say shit to his face.

smile

Cowardly.

Harr was dead someone she had made a close relationship, and now he's dead that stuns you. Also didn't he have the backing of at least half his army while what she had was mostly students. So here is where that backing of several showes up.

EmperorSidious2
I already decided you're a kid. His skill isn't anywhere near Voldemort's level.

None of their skills are on his level alone. However if voldmeort is a level 10 snape and mcgonagall are both high level 9 and bellatrix is either a mid 9 or high 8. However put all of them together and you have created a force no wizard without horcruxes should take lightly. By themselves snape and mcgonagall can possibly hold off Voldmelrt for a short time, add the two together and then put in bellatrix and voldmeort and no horcruxes, the team has a definitle chance. If you think I'm a kid I don't really care.

quanchi112
Harr was dead someone she had made a close relationship, and now he's dead that stuns you. Also didn't he have the backing of at least half his army while what she had was mostly students. So here is where that backing of several showes up. She looked on in horror. Neville showed courage and we see other than students still back the good guys. After Harry got up many deatheaters left. Voldemort still fought on. He's courageous and doesn't need to be backed to do his thing. She showed cowardice and had ample time to speak up. Neville showed courage while the ***** stood there; horrified.

EmperorSidious2
She looked on in horror. Neville showed courage and we see other than students still back the good guys. After Harry got up many deatheaters left. Voldemort still fought on. He's courageous and doesn't need to be backed to do his thing. She showed cowardice and had ample time to speak up. Neville showed courage while the ***** stood there; horrified.

She looked at that Harry was dead. Neville showed courage true, so this furthers my point that not everyone is afraid. Also if Neville who we see scared and alone for the majority of the series if he showed courage, why is it hard for you to believe that mcgonaagll someone who was in the same house, has more magical power and experience, why would she be scared. Yea because he wanted to kill Harry, noticed bellatrix stayed because she was loyal death eaters left for one of two reasons, 1) we saw you kill potter why is he still alive, you might not be as powerful as we think 2) potter got some type of edge over everyone. 1 seems the most likely and the most true however they did t know he was a horcruxes no one did. Notice he apparated away from everyone else instead of just running through everyone else blasting through them. Why would she need to first off. You are lucky that book feats don't count.

quanchi112
She looked at that Harry was dead. Neville showed courage true, so this furthers my point that not everyone is afraid. Also if Neville who we see scared and alone for the majority of the series if he showed courage, why is it hard for you to believe that mcgonaagll someone who was in the same house, has more magical power and experience, why would she be scared. Yea because he wanted to kill Harry, noticed bellatrix stayed because she was loyal death eaters left for one of two reasons, 1) we saw you kill potter why is he still alive, you might not be as powerful as we think 2) potter got some type of edge over everyone. 1 seems the most likely and the most true however they did t know he was a horcruxes no one did. Notice he apparated away from everyone else instead of just running through everyone else blasting through them. Why would she need to first off. You are lucky that book feats don't count. Neville was afraid but he showed courage. That's the definition of courage. She just stood there and let Voldemort berate everyone.

Harry left. He knocked Neville out. laughing out loud

He was there for Harry and found him. Quit saying childish, dumb things. Actually no since I'm arguing movies only. My conclusions are based off the films only, fanboy.

EmperorSidious2
Neville was afraid but he showed courage. That's the definition of courage. She just stood there and let Voldemort berate everyone.

He was there for Harry and found him. Quit saying childish, dumb things. Actually no since I'm arguing movies only. My conclusions are based off the films only, fanboy.

Yes he knocked Neville out because Neville came up to him with a sword. Also are you saying that everyone is a coward.

I know but there are things in the books that would put this to rest however movie feats only. You try to put them on the movies. However she is no coward and just because you stand silent it doesn't make you a coward. So by your own logic, Ginny, Ron, hermione, Seamus, all the teachers, filch, and everyone else is a coward when they aren't. They are stunned by the death of Harry. Did you see hagrids face. He was stunned and shocked by Harry's Death. Also when they zoned into mcgonagalls face it was after he just said Harry is dead and you put your faith in me. She shook her head but didn't say anything out of shock and sadness that someone she cared about was dead.

EmperorSidious2
Neville was afraid but he showed courage. That's the definition of courage. She just stood there and let Voldemort berate everyone.

You are one to call someone a fanboy.

ares834

EmperorSidious2

EmperorSidious2

ares834
In dueling the bets feats mcgonagall is driving snape out. This is actual dueling. Snakes is being able to deflect her spells and take out the carrows. The battle was inconclusive as one was putting in less effort then the other. Also feats vs actual performance. Someone could show galactic devastation vs someone who didn't yet if they fight and are a stalemate, what does that say. Anyway I stay true that if the two fought McgonagLl would be the victor however not by much as her win would be 6-7/10 as both are powerful and right below dumbledore and Voldmelrt. I'm ok with your opinion but mine is different.

So if dumbledore beat Harry that's a big achievement. Also he is talented but he is not among the best of his era. Like bellatrix snape mcgonagall, he is not on their level. Harry is talented however he isn't with the top dogs. He doesn't even rank in the top 10 of wizards in his universe so no stomping him and being someone of snapes level is not a feat that say you are insanely powerful. Snape is powerful due to his other feats not stomping Harry. Potions don't go with dueling. So are you trying to say snape is better than dumbledore. It was due to a potion that he may have use magical spells to make but it was a potion in the end and could only keep him alive for another year.

http://i1302.photobucket.com/albums/ag137/nelsonmonty/SCAREDSHAKING_zps768ab00c.gif

EmperorSidious2

I'm ok with your opinion I just believe different however this is not a battle of mcgonagall vs snape I've created a different thread for that this is bellatrix mcgonagall and snape vs voldmeort.

juggerman
Why wouldn't it be ? They were too scared of the consequences. That is the reason.

There were people clearly brave enough to stand against him and his forces.

Dramatic Gecko
http://i1302.photobucket.com/albums/ag137/nelsonmonty/SCAREDSHAKING_zps768ab00c.gif

Surtur
Voldemort was fighting 3 people at once. It wasn't this same group, but he also fought off Dumbledore. I think he'd win in the end.

EmperorSidious2
Originally posted by Surtur
Voldemort was fighting 3 people at once. It wasn't this same group, but he also fought off Dumbledore. I think he'd win in the end.

I understand and I don't have any problem with it. (Don't let Quan see that post he will say, movie feats only) laughing out loud Yes these are people with different skill levles. With that I believe with Snape being on another level entirely than Horace and bellatrix defeated Kingsley and they were able to pressure him and he only won due to being upset from bellatrix being killed. However in this battle he doesn't have anyone to get upset with. Also with the new competiton and bellatrix and snape have knowledge of his power and no horcruxes. However these three together I think can give even dumbledore trouble.

Surtur
There is also possession to consider, Voldemort has that power.

juggerman
Snape is a master at occlumency. The other two I have no idea about so it could work

EmperorSidious2
There is also possession to consider, Voldemort has that power.

Snape can definitely defend agaisn't it and also, he did that move while he and dumbledore were at a pause leading me to believe he can't do it in a pitched battle. Also the other two are also powerful occlumist.

EmperorSidious2
Snape is a master at occlumency. The other two I have no idea about so it could work

The only lead bellatrix has is that she speciaffacly taught the ability to Draco to defend against dumbledore, but mcgonagll all we can go off of is her mastery of magic. Also Harry managed to force him out and the other two are definitely more powerful and skilled than Harry so I don't think possession can work.

Surtur
Look at the reasons it failed on Harry: probably in part because of their connection, but also Harry's own "goodness" was given as a reason.

Now McGonagall is good. Snape..not so much good, but not evil and also has mental defenses. Bellatrix on the other hand..is quite evil.

Also remember even though possessing Harry gave him problems he was able to do it for a very short amount of time, long enough to egg Dumbledore on to get him to kill Harry. So, for instance, it is possible he could possess McGonagall long enough to merely just have her snap her own wand in half, and then move on to Bellatrix.

It is true we know Bellatrix taught Draco some occlumency, but it doesn't mean she was on Snapes level. Let's be honest, Snape didn't try his hardest to get into Draco's head.

EmperorSidious2
Look at the reasons it failed on Harry: probably in part because of their connection, but also Harry's own "goodness" was given as a reason.

Now McGonagall is good. Snape..not so much good, but not evil and also has mental defenses. Bellatrix on the other hand..is quite evil.

Also remember even though possessing Harry gave him problems he was able to do it for a very short amount of time, long enough to egg Dumbledore on to get him to kill Harry. So, for instance, it is possible he could possess McGonagall long enough to merely just have her snap her own wand in half, and then move on to Bellatrix.

However bell arris also has mental defense as she was able to train Draco to use occlumency and he was able to block out snape. With that I believe possession isn't going to be a trump card.

Surtur
Like I said, do you believe Snape was going all out trying to get inside his head? I don't. They were in the hallway right outside a room to a party going on. I don't think Snape went all full on mind rapey right then and there.

Plus he could just possess McGonagall for a bit, snap her wand in half or use her to attack the others. Her being a strong witch doesn't mean she is good at occlumency.

EmperorSidious2
Like I said, do you believe Snape was going all out trying to get inside his head? I don't. They were in the hallway right outside a room to a party going on. I don't think Snape went all full on mind rapey right then and there.

Plus he could just possess McGonagall for a bit, snap her wand in half or use her to attack the others. Her being a strong witch doesn't mean she is good at occlumency.

Good question. Why wouldn't he though. What reason would he have to not go all out. He didn't need to use a wand I believe. It would have been silent. So good question but yes I do believe he was going all out as I can't fathom a reason to why he would hold back.

I'm not sure he could do it in a pitched battle. Also I'm sure bellatrix and snape combined could get him out of their and also she is a good person as you said and her love and will to survive could force him out.

quanchi112
There were people clearly brave enough to stand against him and his forces. Most of the people who stood against him did so because he was coming either way. We saw them all sit back and take it when he showed up with Harry's body. Neville is the only one who showed courage prior to Harry getting up.

quanchi112
You are one to call someone a fanboy. Based on ?

quanchi112
Yes he knocked Neville out because Neville came up to him with a sword. Also are you saying that everyone is a coward.

I know but there are things in the books that would put this to rest however movie feats only. You try to put them on the movies. However she is no coward and just because you stand silent it doesn't make you a coward. So by your own logic, Ginny, Ron, hermione, Seamus, all the teachers, filch, and everyone else is a coward when they aren't. They are stunned by the death of Harry. Did you see hagrids face. He was stunned and shocked by Harry's Death. Also when they zoned into mcgonagalls face it was after he just said Harry is dead and you put your faith in me. She shook her head but didn't say anything out of shock and sadness that someone she cared about was dead. Well he kid the guy who acted all big and bad. Ko'd him easily.

Letting him berate the children and threaten all their lives is cowardly. Only you would say otherwise.

laughing out loud

juggerman
Most of the people who stood against him did so because he was coming either way. We saw them all sit back and take it when he showed up with Harry's body. Neville is the only one who showed courage prior to Harry getting up.

People stood against him long before Harry was born. The reason they briefly gave up was because Harry was believed to be the key to winning. Without him I'm sure they figured it was pointless until Longbottom started up

quanchi112
People stood against him long before Harry was born. The reason they briefly gave up was because Harry was believed to be the key to winning. Without him I'm sure they figured it was pointless until Longbottom started up So you believe without Harry they didn't think they stood a chance. Here I will explain what actually happened. They were demoralized at that point. They fought so hard to protect Harry from him. Voldemort showed up taunting and with Harry supposedly dead. Neville despite not knowing he was alive gave a speech and then Harry pops up which completely reinvigorated the "good guys." Harry popping up is what significantly changed the morale while Neville definitely added to it.

People weren't going to roll over and die but no one daring to oppose him prior to these events show the power he had over the wizarding world prior to the events I just mentioned.

juggerman
So you believe without Harry they didn't think they stood a chance. Here I will explain what actually happened. They were demoralized at that point. They fought so hard to protect Harry from him. Voldemort showed up taunting and with Harry supposedly dead. Neville despite not knowing he was alive gave a speech and then Harry pops up which completely reinvigorated the "good guys." Harry popping up is what significantly changed the morale while Neville definitely added to it.

People weren't going to roll over and die but no one daring to oppose him prior to these events show the power he had over the wizarding world prior to the events I just mentioned.

That's basically what I said

People did dare to oppose him. Hence the original Order of the Pheonix that Harry's parents were apart of

EmperorSidious2
Well he kid the guy who acted all big and bad. Ko'd him easily.

Letting him berate the children and threaten all their lives is cowardly. Only you would say otherwise.

laughing out loud

Key word acted. Neville just ran up there blatantly and didn't put up a sheild so knocking him out isn't that impressive.

Mcgonagll challenged snape. The headmaster and don't give the crap that she had the backing of many other order members she didn't sep up when they showed up, she stepped up when Harry was threatened. So she has bravery. Also I'm not sure how this works but offscreen she approached voldemort before she had the aid of the other two and fought him by herself for a while before the other two came along if I'm not mistaken. That isn't cowardice that's bravery. Also she couldn't do anything, and was shocked by the death of Harry they all were even the kids except Neville. Is what your trying to say is Neville is the only brave person.

EmperorSidious2
Based on ?

How you support voldemort to the ends of the earth even when he's outmatched.

quanchi112
How you support voldemort to the ends of the earth even when he's outmatched. I am correct. As always. I backed my claim with evidence you ignored it.

quanchi112
People stood against him long before Harry was born. The reason they briefly gave up was because Harry was believed to be the key to winning. Without him I'm sure they figured it was pointless until Longbottom started up Originally posted by juggerman
That's basically what I said

People did dare to oppose him. Hence the original Order of the Pheonix that Harry's parents were apart of You said until Neville started up. False. It was after Harry popped up. You aren't even sure of what you say for crying out loud.

I never said they didn't. Weren't there members of the order at the school ? Why didn't they speak up before Neville ? smileOriginally posted by EmperorSidious2
Key word acted. Neville just ran up there blatantly and didn't put up a sheild so knocking him out isn't that impressive.

Mcgonagll challenged snape. The headmaster and don't give the crap that she had the backing of many other order members she didn't sep up when they showed up, she stepped up when Harry was threatened. So she has bravery. Also I'm not sure how this works but offscreen she approached voldemort before she had the aid of the other two and fought him by herself for a while before the other two came along if I'm not mistaken. That isn't cowardice that's bravery. Also she couldn't do anything, and was shocked by the death of Harry they all were even the kids except Neville. Is what your trying to say is Neville is the only brave person. You acted like Voldemort should try assault every wizard like some idiotic kid. He Ko'd Neville and went after Harry. She didn't protect the other children. Cowardice. She has tears in her eyes and didn't say shit to the dark lord. Of course she stood up to Snape. He isn't Voldemort, boy.

EmperorSidious2
I am correct. As always. I backed my claim with evidence you ignored it.

Haah. The evidence up you had was 1) someone's opinion who has no bearing on the movies 2 your own interpretation of the films 3) your own opinion with 1 being referenced from the books.

quanchi112
Haah. The evidence up you had was 1) someone's opinion who has no bearing on the movies 2 your own interpretation of the films 3) your own opinion with 1 being referenced from the books. Molly easily killed Bellatrix. Voldemort's great duel makes the others look pedestrian by comparison. Facts. laughing out loud

EmperorSidious2
You said until Neville started up. False. It was after Harry popped up. You aren't even sure of what you say for crying out loud.

I never said they didn't. Weren't there members of the order at the school ? Why didn't they speak up before Neville ? smile You acted like Voldemort should try assault every wizard like some idiotic kid. He Ko'd Neville and went after Harry. She didn't protect the other children. Cowardice. She has tears in her eyes and didn't say shit to the dark lord. Of course she stood up to Snape. He isn't Voldemort, boy.

Neville spouted his words before Harry started. Re watch the movie I just watched the scene and when Neville started talking Harry was still faking. Learn your Harry Potter. When Harry popped up everyone was already moving from when Neville pulled out the sword.

If I recall king
See was there for the first part of the battle, and then reinforcement arrived later on. Well he is psychopathic maniac who killed a whole bunch of goblins in the middle of a goblin run bank with other dark wizards. And this proves what. Neville didn't have a shield up and his main target was Harry. How did she not protect them. Does Piertotum Locomoter sound familiar, or fighting in the battle of hogwarts, or fighting snape, or all the other things she has done. Mcgonagall is many things but a coward is not one of them. She was stunned by Harry's death as was everyone else. Staying silent in that particular instance was the smart thing. So you would have spoke out with voldmeort and more importantly half a hundred or even more at least death eaters backing him up when all you have are children who aren't nearly as experienced and not enough teachers to go around or order members. She was stunned by the death of someone she cared about. The only reason voldmeort can't feel that is because he can't love. Oh well, JK Rowling herself and Boone wright and many other fans mark that s a brave act on her part. Also he is the headmaster, you don't just attack the headmaster by yourself out of nothing, and then he has the backing of two other death eaters.

EmperorSidious2
Molly easily killed Bellatrix. Voldemort's great duel makes the others look pedestrian by comparison. Facts. laughing out loud

Easily? What movie did you watch. Not fact your interpretation again. None of this is fact just your opinion. Do you know the difference between fact and opinion. Unless it can be proven its not fact, and your notions can't be proved because there are plenty who would say the duel between snape and mcgonagall was better or the battle of department of mysteries was better. It's a matter of opinion.

Molly defeating her, you ignore the FACT that bellatrix underestimated Molly and also had her on the run when she went on the offensive even having her retreat after Molly shot one spell Molly retreated and was terrified. Bellatrix is better than her fact,and Molly is not on or above her level.

quanchi112
Easily? What movie did you watch. Not fact your interpretation again. None of this is fact just your opinion. Do you know the difference between fact and opinion. Unless it can be proven its not fact, and your notions can't be proved because there are plenty who would say the duel between snape and mcgonagall was better or the battle of department of mysteries was better. It's a matter of opinion.

Molly defeating her, you ignore the FACT that bellatrix underestimated Molly and also had her on the run when she went on the offensive even having her retreat after Molly shot one spell Molly retreated and was terrified. Bellatrix is better than her fact,and Molly is not on or above her level. So you believe blocking some fire is as good as Voldemort/Dumbledore's duel. You can't be taken seriously.

Voldemort is the greatest wizard.

You speculated. Molly won. Undeniable. smile

Surtur
What specifically impressive feats does Minerva have besides dueling Voldemort with the assistance of two other people? I know she is an animagus. I know she turned Draco back into human form when he was turned into a ferret.

EmperorSidious2
So you believe blocking some fire is as good as Voldemort/Dumbledore's duel. You can't be taken seriously.

Voldemort is the greatest wizard.

You speculated. Molly won. Undeniable. smile

I'm not saying I do. I like that duel and what it represents, but I don't believe it personally I'm just telling you that there are others who would say that the battles Voldmelrt has been in, others would disagree. Fact

Dumbledore is the greatest. Voldmelrt is 2nd

I'm not speculating, you are just an idiot. She did win, but only because bellatrix was overcomfident and didn't take the duel seriously. Also do you need to rewtach the battle. Because everything I said about is 100% true and can be proven. If you watch Bellatrix shot a spell at Ginny Correct? Then Molly says "not my daughter you *****" correct. Bellatrix laughs and then Molly shoots a spell. Bellatrix blocks it and then has a ( what do you think you are doing ). Molly then retreats correct. Molly then goes on the defensive and then is quickly overwhelmed about to fall out and die if Bellatrix would have continued correct. Molly then presses her on offensive at a laughing Bellatrix who is overconfidemt and doesn't take Molly seriously correct. All of this is fact whether you like it or not. Molly is below Bellatrix.

EmperorSidious2
What specifically impressive feats does Minerva have besides dueling Voldemort with the assistance of two other people? I know she is an animagus. I know she turned Draco back into human form when he was turned into a ferret.

Dueling snape, surviving the battle of hogwarts, being deputy headmistress, being compared to people like snape, being a powerful duelist, turning a bird into a water goblet, enchanting an entire chessboard, Piertotum Locomoter, defeating amycus Carrow, help putting up the hogwarts shield, putting up all of the torches in the great hall after her duel with snape.

Surtur
Dueling snape, surviving the battle of hogwarts, being deputy headmistress, being compared to people like snape, being a powerful duelist.

Lots of people survived the battle, even teenagers. Being headmistress isn't a feat. Being compared to Snape is no feat. You say she is a powerful duelist, what makes you say this besides the fight against Voldemort?

EmperorSidious2
Lots of people survived the battle, even teenagers. Being headmistress isn't a feat. Being compared to Snape is no feat. You say she is a powerful duelist, what makes you say this besides the fight against Voldemort?

I know that impressive because afterward Kingsley the new minister said anyone who survives the battle of hogwarts is able to become an auror, however this was also due to the lack of auroras since a lot of them died during voldemort takeover of the ministry and the battle of hogwarts, but surviving the battle means you know some spells and can hold your own agaisn't wizards and also have some durability and endurance. Also did you see my edit post. How is being compared to snape not a feat. Yes I understand the circumstance of the fight but it's still a feat. Fighting voldmeort is a feat by itself worth reconigtion, however surviving the battle means she fought other death eaters, one being amycus Carrow who she defeated before the battle started. Also she has plenty of transfiguration abilities.

quanchi112
I'm not saying I do. I like that duel and what it represents, but I don't believe it personally I'm just telling you that there are others who would say that the battles Voldmelrt has been in, others would disagree. Fact

Dumbledore is the greatest. Voldmelrt is 2nd

I'm not speculating, you are just an idiot. She did win, but only because bellatrix was overcomfident and didn't take the duel seriously. Also do you need to rewtach the battle. Because everything I said about is 100% true and can be proven. If you watch Bellatrix shot a spell at Ginny Correct? Then Molly says "not my daughter you *****" correct. Bellatrix laughs and then Molly shoots a spell. Bellatrix blocks it and then has a ( what do you think you are doing ). Molly then retreats correct. Molly then goes on the defensive and then is quickly overwhelmed about to fall out and die if Bellatrix would have continued correct. Molly then presses her on offensive at a laughing Bellatrix who is overconfidemt and doesn't take Molly seriously correct. All of this is fact whether you like it or not. Molly is below Bellatrix. The duel with Voldemort/Dumbledore was obviously greater. People can say the sky is blue but that doesn't make them right.

False. You're a fanboy.
Your thoughts on why she won is speculation. What is a fact is she won. smile

Surtur
I know that impressive because afterward Kingsley the new minister said anyone who survives the battle of hogwarts is able to become an auror, however this was also due to the lack of auroras since a lot of them died during voldemort takeover of the ministry and the battle of hogwarts, but surviving the battle means you know some spells and can hold your own agaisn't wizards and also have some durability and endurance. Also did you see my edit post. How is being compared to snape not a feat. Yes I understand the circumstance of the fight but it's still a feat. Fighting voldmeort is a feat by itself worth reconigtion, however surviving the battle means she fought other death eaters, one being amycus Carrow who she defeated before the battle started. Also she has plenty of transfiguration abilities.

Being compared to Snape isn't a feat. You ask how? Because that is a statement being made. A feat is something a person does, not something a person says.

EmperorSidious2
The duel with Voldemort/Dumbledore was obviously greater. People can say the sky is blue but that doesn't make them right.

False. You're a fanboy.
Your thoughts on why she won is speculation. What is a fact is she won. smile

That's compleley. Your taking a realistic feature that can be proven and taking a fictional battle that some believe is not the best. You can't deny that other would believe that other duels in the franchise are better. It doesn't make them stupid or absent minded it just means they have different criteria and different likes than you.

So everything in that paragraph was false. Now I know not to take you seriously. Rewtach the battle. How am I a fanboy I don't even like Bellatrix or Molly. How is it specualtion when it's proven. So if we fight and I let you win, does that mean you are stronger?

EmperorSidious2
Being compared to Snape isn't a feat. You ask how? Because that is a statement being made. A feat is something a person does, not something a person says.

She fought him to at stalemate and drove him out. So yes it's a worthy feat because it basically say you are on his level and we already know even without that duel that mcgonagll is on snapes level if not slightly above, I personally think due to her experience being greater she would have the edge but it is close.

This is a friendly fact. I heard from another fan (not at all saying it's true but I heard from another fan that they read somewhere that Rowling says Mcgonagall is the better of the two. I agree but due to more experience. The two are very close IMO.

quanchi112
That's compleley. Your taking a realistic feature that can be proven and taking a fictional battle that some believe is not the best. You can't deny that other would believe that other duels in the franchise are better. It doesn't make them stupid or absent minded it just means they have different criteria and different likes than you.

So everything in that paragraph was false. Now I know not to take you seriously. Rewtach the battle. How am I a fanboy I don't even like Bellatrix or Molly. How is it specualtion when it's proven. So if we fight and I let you win, does that mean you are stronger? The point of their duel was to make it greater. People are wrong if they think Snape blocking flames and flying away is better but they are wrong.

Your interpretation isn't a fact. Molly winning is.

EmperorSidious2
Quan and Surter go to my new thread Let's test voldmelrts power. Haha I want to see quans crazy response.

Surtur
She fought him to at stalemate and drove him out. So yes it's a worthy feat because it basically say you are on his level and we already know even without that duel that mcgonagll is on snapes level if not slightly above, I personally think due to her experience being greater she would have the edge but it is close.

This is a friendly fact. I heard from another fan (not at all saying it's true but I heard from another fan that they read somewhere that Rowling says Mcgonagall is the better of the two. I agree but due to more experience. The two are very close IMO.

Okay but then the statement isn't the feat, her stalemating him is the feat. Statements mean nothing unless backed up by feats(which in this case it was). I had forgotten she stalemated him, I thought he just ran off right away.

quanchi112
Quan and Surter go to my new thread Let's test voldmelrts power. Haha I want to see quans crazy response. Hush, boy.

Surtur
Quan and Surter go to my new thread Let's test voldmelrts power. Haha I want to see quans crazy response.

Not cool man, why you singling people out?

EmperorSidious2
Okay but then the statement isn't the feat, her stalemating him is the feat. Statements mean nothing unless backed up by feats(which in this case it was). I had forgotten she stalemated him, I thought he just ran off right away.

No in both books, movies, and video games, they fought, and the end result was him being banished. I'd say the two are basically like windu and dooku dead evens with one being marginally if any better.

EmperorSidious2
Hush, boy.

Haha. It's ok child. I just want to see your fanboyism show.

EmperorSidious2
The point of their duel was to make it greater. People are wrong if they think Snape blocking flames and flying away is better but they are wrong.

Your interpretation isn't a fact. Molly winning is.

Again in this certain circumstance you can't say someone's opinion is wron as everyone looks for different things in different. So i wouldn't say their wrong as what they look for could be different.

It's not interpretation I could post the clip now and it would show exactly what I said. Want to bet? Again if we fight but I let you win, does that make you stronger boy?

quanchi112
Haha. It's ok child. I just want to see your fanboyism show. You're the child here. Do not beg me. It is embarrassing.

quanchi112
Again in this certain circumstance you can't say someone's opinion is wron as everyone looks for different things in different. So i wouldn't say their wrong as what they look for could be different.

It's not interpretation I could post the clip now and it would show exactly what I said. Want to bet? Again if we fight but I let you win, does that make you stronger boy? I a, not saying their preference is wrong I am saying the greatness in terms of skill in the Voldemort/Dumbledore duel was far greater than any other duel in the films.

She didn't let her win. She lost. embarrassing.

EmperorSidious2
You're the child here. Do not beg me. It is embarrassing.

I'm not begging I'm taunting you so,we can all see your fanboyism. laughing out loud

EmperorSidious2
I a, not saying their preference is wrong I am saying the greatness in terms of skill in the Voldemort/Dumbledore duel was far greater than any other duel in the films.

She didn't let her win. She lost. embarrassing.

Again preferences is what makes the greatness of the battle to someone else. So I compleley understand why you like voldmelrts duels over anyone else's but other don't.

The circumstances of the battle sure weren't a true win. Bellatrix underestimated her opponent and is better than Molly. This is proven by how she had Molly weasley in full retreat before she even started casting.

quanchi112
Again preferences is what makes the greatness of the battle to someone else. So I compleley understand why you like voldmelrts duels over anyone else's but other don't.

The circumstances of the battle sure weren't a true win. Bellatrix underestimated her opponent and is better than Molly. This is proven by how she had Molly weasley in full retreat before she even started casting. I just said greatness of skill. Quit repeating yourself like a baboon.

Speculation. Your interpretation isn't a fact. Molly won. Fact.

EmperorSidious2
I just said greatness of skill. Quit repeating yourself like a baboon.

Speculation. Your interpretation isn't a fact. Molly won. Fact.

Not a baboon I'm just reemforcing. Glad we agree.

Concession accepted. You repeatedly ignore the facts and call it speculation and interpration and I ask if I need to post the clip so I'm glad you concede.

quanchi112
Not a baboon I'm just reemforcing. Glad we agree.

Concession accepted. You repeatedly ignore the facts and call it speculation and interpration and I ask if I need to post the clip so I'm glad you concede. You are repeating yourself like a brick wall. You don't debate. I didn't agree. You don't even grasp what I say.

Your interpretation isn't a fact. Molly winning is. Deal with it.

EmperorSidious2
You are repeating yourself like a brick wall. You don't debate. I didn't agree. You don't even grasp what I say.

Brick walls don't talk. I actually do, better than you. Well you don't say anything worth grasping, all you say is foolishness based off your silly little interpretation.

How is it my interpretation?

EmperorSidious2
You are repeating yourself like a brick wall. You don't debate. I didn't agree. You don't even grasp what I say.

Also you don't really debate properly. You like to use your own interpretation and pass it off as fact. That's not how debates work. You need to learn that.

quanchi112
Brick walls don't talk. I actually do, better than you. Well you don't say anything worth grasping, all you say is foolishness based off your silly little interpretation.

How is it my interpretation? You are commenting and making excuses. Fact is she lost. Your play by play isn't proof. It's your opinion.

quanchi112
Also you don't really debate properly. You like to use your own interpretation and pass it off as fact. That's not how debates work. You need to learn that. I debate based off feats, logical thinking, and superior intellect.

EmperorSidious2
You are commenting and making excuses. Fact is she lost. Your play by play isn't proof. It's your opinion.

How is the play by play my opinion. The only thing that could be considered my opinion would be bellatrix underestimated her opponent but even that is proof. So I ask again how is it my opinion? What excuses am I making.

You really are a terrible debater.

EmperorSidious2
I debate based off feats, logical thinking, and superior intellect.

Ok, you don't have a lot of logic Quan, everyone that I have met on this site/forum is smarter than you.

quanchi112
Ok, you don't have a lot of logic Quan, everyone that I have met on this site/forum is smarter than you. Now you're just making things up to cover up for your hurt feelings.

quanchi112
How is the play by play my opinion. The only thing that could be considered my opinion would be bellatrix underestimated her opponent but even that is proof. So I ask again how is it my opinion? What excuses am I making.

You really are a terrible debater. Provide proof from the film to support this conclusion. Your opinion isn't a fact.

smile

EmperorSidious2
Now you're just making things up to cover up for your hurt feelings.

Why would I be hurt. Here you go,again making things up. If anything you would be hurt as you are losing in both threads.

EmperorSidious2
Provide proof from the film to support this conclusion. Your opinion isn't a fact.

smile

https://youtu.be/gzqMwnaQrMs

This shows my play by play is fact and that bellatrix underestimated her opponent. Baboom.

quanchi112
https://youtu.be/gzqMwnaQrMs

This shows my play by play is fact and that bellatrix underestimated her opponent. Baboom. That is your interpretation which is not a fact.

quanchi112
Why would I be hurt. Here you go,again making things up. If anything you would be hurt as you are losing in both threads. You are wrong and just lashing out of emotional pain. You begged for me to participate in your thread. You're weaK.

EmperorSidious2
That is your interpretation which is not a fact.

Concession accepted.

EmperorSidious2
You are wrong and just lashing out of emotional pain. You begged for me to participate in your thread. You're weaK.

I like to keep my emotions separate from things like this. I didn't beg I taunted you I don't beg. How am I weak?

quanchi112
Concession accepted. Your play by play isn't a fact. Her winning is.

EmperorSidious2
Your play by play isn't a fact. Her winning is.

How is it not fact when I told you play by play what happened and then showed you.

By bellatrix being overconfident and underestimating her opponent. Fact.

quanchi112
How is it not fact when I told you play by play what happened and then showed you.

By bellatrix being overconfident and underestimating her opponent. Fact. Your play by play isn't a fact it's your opinion. You are a brick wall debater. All you do is mindlessly repeat yourself.

EmperorSidious2
Your play by play isn't a fact it's your opinion. You are a brick wall debater. All you do is mindlessly repeat yourself.

Concession accepted.

juggerman
You said until Neville started up. False. It was after Harry popped up. You aren't even sure of what you say for crying out loud.

I never said they didn't. Weren't there members of the order at the school ? Why didn't they speak up before Neville ? smile

I never said they fought when Neville started up. They felt defeated until Neville started up. This is true.

You want me to speculate? Sure. They felt defeated until Neville started up

quanchi112
Concession accepted. So you can't counter hence you concede.

quanchi112
I never said they fought when Neville started up. They felt defeated until Neville started up. This is true.

You want me to speculate? Sure. They felt defeated until Neville started up No, they didn't feel the need to fight back until Harry popped up. Neville helped but Harry was the deciding factor here. What I said is undeniable. You aren't articulate or intelligent.

juggerman
No, they didn't feel the need to fight back until Harry popped up. Neville helped but Harry was the deciding factor here. What I said is undeniable. You aren't articulate or intelligent.

I never said they fought back when Neville spoke. Learn to read

quanchi112
I never said they fought back when Neville spoke. Learn to read You said you basically said what my post entailed. You didn't. Learn to comprehend.

juggerman
You said you basically said what my post entailed. You didn't. Learn to comprehend.

I did, you just used more detail and then you tried to lie about what I said as per the norm

EmperorSidious2
So you can't counter hence you concede.

I've countered every thing you have said. You concede.

EmperorSidious2

You want me to speculate? Sure. They felt defeated until Neville started up

How do you get Quan to shut up and accept his lose.

juggerman
How do you get Quan to shut up and accept his lose.

That, my son, is the question that has plagued the universe since it's creation.

EmperorSidious2
That, my son, is the question that has plagued the universe since it's creation.

I'm new to this forum like I've only been in tree serious debates and I feel bad that he was my first win.

Dramatic Gecko
When I first came I got into some pretty long arguments with him too. But you see his crazy is his biggest weapon. In blissful ignorance and stupidity he wallows and eventually you'll just go "**** it no thread is worth listening to this retard."

And then at the end when the dust has settled and no one gives a flying **** and have left for more relevant threads... he'll mumble to himself... "Concession Accepted"

juggerman
When I first came I got into some pretty long arguments with him too. But you see his crazy is his biggest weapon. In blissful ignorance and stupidity he wallows and eventually you'll just go "**** it no thread is worth listening to this retard."

And then at the end when the dust has settled and no one gives a flying **** and have left for more relevant threads... he'll mumble to himself... "Concession Accepted"

I laughed at this harder than I should have

EmperorSidious2

It's true

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.