Jango Fett vs. Ripley 8 (Alien Resurrection) vs. Rinzler (Tron)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
These three warriors are armed with gear they used in the films. Dropped in a jungle none of them are familiar with. Who wins ?

Psychotron
Well, Jango is pretty shit but he has OP gear. So him, I guess.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Psychotron
Well, Jango is pretty shit but he has OP gear. So him, I guess. Are you familiar with Ripley 8 or Rinzler ?

Psychotron
Obviously. Ripley has a massive stat advantage, but Jango has a jet pack, blasters, a flamethrower, grappling hook, etc. It gives him a serious advantage over the others.

Time Immemorial
Jango

quanchi112
Obviously. Ripley has a massive stat advantage, but Jango has a jet pack, blasters, a flamethrower, grappling hook, etc. It gives him a serious advantage over the others. Rinzler also has a Tron bike and a Tron fighter jet. Ripley 8 is highly skilled and has weapons of her own. I for one wouldn't like jango's odds if he ran into just Ripley 8.

Psychotron
Okay, what weapons would you count as her standard gear? Because last I remember she wasn't allowed any weapons in the movie. Jango could just be an ******* and snipe her from 1 mile in the air.

quanchi112
Okay, what weapons would you count as her standard gear? Because last I remember she wasn't allowed any weapons in the movie. Jango could just be an ******* and snipe her from 1 mile in the air. Any gear she used in the films.

Psychotron
Well, okay. That's what, a side arm and a rifle? Jango still has a sniper rifle and a jet pack and we know he likes sniping.

quanchi112
Well, okay. That's what, a side arm and a rifle? Jango still has a sniper rifle and a jet pack and we know he likes sniping. I for one don't think Ripley 8 will be an easy target. Do you think she will leave herself wide open and easy pickens ?

Psychotron
What if she doesn't even know she's being sniped? Who knows how long Jango can stay up there. Or maybe he can use those poison giant centipedes.

quanchi112
What if she doesn't even know she's being sniped? Who knows how long Jango can stay up there. Or maybe he can use those poison giant centipedes. All combatants are aware they have hunt the other one. I don't see Jango staying hidden that long. Plus Rinzler is also out there.

Stigma
Jango wins.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Stigma
Jango wins. How does he beat Rinzler ?

Stigma
Jango FTW.

quanchi112
Jango FTW. Rinzler is too elusive and skilled to lose to him. Rinzler wins.

Stigma
Jango wins easily.

quanchi112
Jango wins easily. Based on what ?

Stigma
Jango stomps effortlessly.

quanchi112
Jango stomps effortlessly. Rinzler is too fast and too skilled to lose to this slow guy.

Stigma
Jango stomps.

quanchi112
Jango stomps. What on earth is this based on ?

Stigma
Jango stomps.

quanchi112
Jango stomps. Then why can't you prove it.

Stigma
Fett FTW!

quanchi112
Fett FTW! Based on what does he beat Rinzler ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.