Zeus, Odin and Zuras vs. Fully Fed Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

StiltmanFTW
Headbutting allowed.

Insane Titan
Galactus wins and Zuras ain't doing shit here

iceman24567
Triple headbutt ftw

zom1967
Galactus can`t be fully fed,his hunger is infinite.But fed on 4 planets he takes these guys down easy!

Stoic
Originally posted by zom1967
Galactus can`t be fully fed,his hunger is infinite.But fed on 4 planets he takes these guys down easy!

No he really doesn't. They burn him down, and eventually defeat him. Can anyone even claim to know what a fully fed Galactus is? When he fought Tyrant after feeding on one planet he seemed to be fully fed. I think that we should go on what has been seen on panel instead of guessing. Galactus fed on one planet loses.

zom1967
Thats why i said 4 planets when he gave the mad celestials one hell of a fight.And one shot killed the one celestial!Odin, Zeus and another sky father more powerful the Zuras.Had no effect when they combined their power against Arishiem.So how in the hell are they going to beat a 4 planet fed Galactus.It even says in one of his bio`s the more planets he eats the more powerful he gets!

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by iceman24567
Triple headbutt ftw

laughing

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Stoic
No he really doesn't. They burn him down, and eventually defeat him. Can anyone even claim to know what a fully fed Galactus is? When he fought Tyrant after feeding on one planet he seemed to be fully fed. I think that we should go on what has been seen on panel instead of guessing. Galactus fed on one planet loses.

Cept a fully powered Tyrant would kill these guys.

Gal stomps with ease.

quanchi112
Galactus wins.

Sin I AM
Isnt zuras like featless?

iceman24567
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Not exactly he actually has some recent feat

zopzop
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Cept a fully powered Tyrant would kill these guys.

Gal stomps with ease.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by iceman24567
Not exactly he actually has some recent feat

Recent? Thought he was dead. Due tell

Glorificus
Galactus eats them all.

celeyhyga17
Had a stalemate with Zues before.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Had a stalemate with Zues before. It was hardly a "stalemate".

Sin I AM
Zeus is hardly a skyfather

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Insane Titan
It was hardly a "stalemate".
A good part was off-panel, but Zues made a statement that was quite telling.

Insane Titan
A good part was off-panel, but Zues made a statement that was quite telling. Iirc they only blasted each other once, and tbf statement don't mean that much. After all look what Sodin said about Thanos.

zom1967
Zures,is whats known as a fake Zeus,they fake represented the Olympians.But are lucky if they have 50% of their power!

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Insane Titan
Iirc they only blasted each other once, and tbf statement don't mean that much. After all look what Sodin said about Thanos.
There was a bit more shown than that. Zeus and Zuras looked like they can go a few more rounds by the time the fight was stopped and with neither looking like they had the upper hand. While in the Odin vs Thanos fight, Thanos clearly looked the worse for wear.

zopzop
Zeus is hardly a skyfather
thumb up
t Zues made a statement that was quite telling.
Que? What did he say?

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by zopzop
thumb up

Que? What did he say?
"Well spoken Zuras. Thou art a far worthier foeman than e'er I did think thou woudst make."

Time Immemorial
Odin smacked Thanks around as much as he could on panel and Thanos kept going. It would have been an awesome fist fight only.

DTM
Galactus beats them all, solidly.

Utrigita
Originally posted by DTM
Galactus beats them all, solidly.

zom1967
I do know that Galactus fed on 4 planets absolutely crushes all of them.He could probably one shot all three of them at once!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.