Darth Malgus/Darth Zannah vs. The Exile/Darth Nyriss

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Round 1: Sabers only

Round 2: Force battle

Round 3: All out fight

Battle takes place on neutral ground

Stigma
Zannah lets her team team down.

SunRazer
Team 2 in all save for the second round.

carthage
Originally posted by Stigma
Zannah lets her team team down.

Zannah can hold off any of them long enough for Malgus to kill the other duelist. Though I'm not sure if she can beat either of them for any kind of majority, mmm

carthage
up

Emperordmb
Either member of team one could take either member of team two. Team one wins.

Nephthys
Team 1 destroys.

AncientPower
Team 2 solidly.

carthage
How is it "solid" in any sense?

AncientPower
Malgus can't carry Zannah, he can't beat them both by himself.

carthage
I'd wager she's more than enough to hold off an unamped Nyriss if she can hold off an Orbalisk Bane before her prime (whose formed Whirlwinds with his lightsaber, blitzed Sith Assassins, and made his blade appear everywhere), I also don't see the Exile penetrating her defense at any point unless she uses the force.

Malgus can defeat either and aid Zannah in closing the victory. Her Soresu is perfect for Darth Nyriss, and all she has to do is hold off the Exile

AncientPower
The Exile is not susceptible to mental attacks and I highly doubt Nyriss is. there is no DS Nexus for Zannah to use sorcery with in this battle. All she has is defensive lightsaber play and both Surik and Nyriss are masters of forms that work around that. Her contribution will be little in this fight besides buying a short amount of time.

Darth Malgus is the problem here but he can't take both of them by himself.

DarthAnt66
The Exile is certainly susceptible to mental attacks. She was almost driven insane on Nathema after like 5 minutes.

AncientPower
She was fighting Nathema's attempts to rip her apart and absorb her Force energy, she was there far far longer than a few minutes and Nathema's effects are far stronger than Darth Zannah's mental attacks. Furthermore she resisted the power of Malachor V and Nihilus' domination powers before these events.

On the other hand she was taught to guard her mind by an expert in the area Atton Rand and was capable of achieving telepathic prowess that would take decades for average Jedi Masters to learn. Perhaps most importantly is that she was taught by Revan how to defend herself from Vitiate's mental domination, Vitiate's TP is much more powerful than Zannah's by a large margin.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.