Stan Lee = TOAA??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dynamix
dude appears in almost (if not all) Marvel motion picture creation, regardless of studio, preboot, reboot, animation - with that said, is it fair to say he's TOAA of the marvel motion picture universe?

Femi32
I think he's The Watcher.

Inhuman
I think Marvel/Disney should really start to consider filming a bunch of random scenes of Stan in advance. Then they can CGI him in to future movies.
He is getting up there in years, and might not last till phase 3 is done with.
Hope he does ,but just saying sad

JayDaDon
I actually like the idea of him being TOAA. TOAA has actually been portrayed as an elderly man before in comics iirc

dynamix
Originally posted by Femi32
I think he's The Watcher.

hmm...that would make sense too lol.

dynamix
Originally posted by JayDaDon
I actually like the idea of him being TOAA. TOAA has actually been portrayed as an elderly man before in comics iirc

i remember in spiderman 3, Stan Lee walked next to Peter Parker and said: "You know, i guess one person can make a difference. 'nuff said"

reminds me of the time TOAA appeared before Peter Parker when Aunt May died. He took peter to the beach and reminded him that he (Spiderman) still played a big role in the scheme of things and that all the people at the beach are still alive because of him.

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by Inhuman
I think Marvel/Disney should really start to consider filming a bunch of random scenes of Stan in advance. Then they can CGI him in to future movies.
He is getting up there in years, and might not last till phase 3 is done with.
Hope he does ,but just saying sad

Hope he gets to see Spider-Man in the MCU.

Hope I do too!

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Inhuman
He is getting up there in years, and might not last till phase 3 is done

I've seen people permabanned for much less.

You infidel. The Man will outlive us all.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.