Paid Protesting?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

snowdragon
Seems interesting that even today people protest with "Hands Up" :

http://www.newsmax.com/US/Ferguson-Missouri-paid-protesters/2015/05/25/id/646587/

Ugly facts or fictious?

Time Immemorial
Its common knowledge that the scum bag known as George Soros funded it..

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jan/14/george-soros-funds-ferguson-protests-hopes-to-spur/?page=all

AsbestosFlaygon
I dunno about that.
But I do know that Jay-Z and Beyonce bailed out protesters from Baltimore and Ferguson.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
I dunno about that.
But I do know that Jay-Z and Beyonce bailed out protesters from Baltimore and Ferguson.

No its fact Soros funded it. He is one of the most detestable men on the planet. And evil above all evil.

AsbestosFlaygon
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
No its fact Soros funded it. He is one of the most detestable men on the planet. And evil above all evil.
Yeah, I'm aware of his background.

He's one of those you simply can't trust. Like the Koch brothers.

riv6672
Or people in general. thumb up

Surtur
Just..wow, tell me this is a joke. So black lives don't matter, GREEN matters.

I mean okay if you're going to be a piece of shit and tell people you will pay them to protest..then pay them. Since if you don't and they begin to whine and the story comes out then it negates any protesting they did. Yet I assume since you paid them to protest you did it because you care about issues.

But more importantly? Now any protests in the future will be met with suspicion. Now even the people not burning and looting shit still might not be there for the right reasons. The "peaceful protests" have now taken on an entirely new meaning if this is true. I hope it's not true, otherwise they kind of just set back any peaceful protests that might happen in the future over police brutality, etc. Since, how the hell do you know who is there for money and who isn't? The people surely aren't going to admit to getting paid..unless of course they get stiffed on the payment.

Spawningpool
So you're telling me I can get paid to do what quan does? My god that's awesome!

Surtur
I mean to be fair I'd love to get paid to stand around and hold a sign and maybe spew out some lame slogan every once in a while.

Spawningpool
Originally posted by Surtur
I mean to be fair I'd love to get paid to stand around and hold a sign and maybe spew out some lame slogan every once in a while.

Surtur
Also I should of read more carefully, because this just became more messed up. I thought when it said they gave money to protesters they meant..protesters. But apparently it was also people who took part in looting and riots. See, those people are not protesters to me. They aren't protesting anything.

But come on, these guys were getting paid basically to do something so easy it's not even funny..but they also had to burn and steal on top of it? 5 grand a month, that is over a grand a week. I know hard working people who don't make that much, but these low lifes get paid cash to act like lowlifes.

As far as I am concerned, the guy who paid these people should be held partially responsible for any criminal act anyone he paid committed.

Just to be clear did they bail out actual protesters or pieces of sh*t who used the event as an excuse to burn and steal?

Shabazz916
crongress is paid to mess up the country tho

AsbestosFlaygon

Just to be clear did they bail out actual protesters or pieces of sh*t who used the event as an excuse to burn and steal?
Looks like they bailed everyone. Including the looters.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Shabazz916
crongress is paid to mess up the country tho

True that

Surtur
Looks like they bailed everyone. Including the looters.

What a great message to send all their fans.

Time Immemorial
Its easy to pay the pawns to stay in power when you are the king.

riv6672
You realize this is a very achievable dream...?

http://www.cactushugs.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/sign-twirler.jpg

Surtur
Originally posted by riv6672
You realize this is a very achievable dream...?

http://www.cactushugs.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/sign-twirler.jpg

Something tells me the guy isn't getting 5 grand a month for that job.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.