Luke Cage & Iron Fist vs. Bat Family

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Luke & Danny

Vs

Bruce
Dick
Tim
Jason
Damien
Cassandra

Standard gear & Weapons

Who wins?

cdtm
*Cue random dick vs fist jokes*

Bat family loses, in one punch.

deathslash
Originally posted by cdtm
*Cue random dick vs fist jokes*

Bat family loses, in one punch. Dick gets fisted into oblivion.

Dream Stuff
I... think the Bats do okay, here.

Without prep, the Bat-family will still work in impeccable unision with well-practiced battle formations and team tactics. Add to that the fact that, between the six of them, they have the greatest collection ever assembed of literally hundreds of tiny grenades, sonics, gases, weaponized adhesives, lasers, et cetera. The sheer number of esoteric devices might get this half-done.

cdtm
Against almost any other street, that might be enough. Metas like Logan would have a hard time..

Problem is, Danny's got Spidey class speed. And I know Spidey gets downplayed a lot, but he "should" be blitzing through groups of streets before they could really react much, just like he did in Secret War 1 to the Xmen, or Fantastic Four.

Add in area chi attacks, and even Cassandra Cain isn't body reading her way out of a stomp.

Dream Stuff
Problem is, Danny's got Spidey class speed. And I know Spidey gets downplayed a lot, but he "should" be blitzing through groups of streets before they could really react much, just like he did in Secret War 1 to the Xmen, or Fantastic Four.

Add in area chi attacks, and even Cassandra Cain isn't body reading her way out of a stomp.

Cass has Danny-class speed, though. He can't blitz her and that buys the team some time.

AOE chi attacks are worrisome, but what's the best striking power we've seen on that move? Unless I've missed a showing or two, it's not going to get it done. Eventually, he's going to have to run around from person to person doing what he does best. Given how well-coordinated and varied their long-range attacks should be, that's going to be hard even for him.

Cage is a non-factor. Gets immobilized by an esoteric bomb or ten in the first second of the fight.

deathslash
Originally posted by Dream Stuff
Cass has Danny-class speed, though. He can't blitz her and that buys the team some time.

AOE chi attacks are worrisome, but what's the best striking power we've seen on that move? Unless I've missed a showing or two, it's not going to get it done. Eventually, he's going to have to run around from person to person doing what he does best. Given how well-coordinated and varied their long-range attacks should be, that's going to be hard even for him.

Cage is a non-factor. Gets immobilized by an esoteric bomb in the first second of the fight. Cage ground pounds to throw off their footing and Danny follows up with AOE chi attacks.

cdtm

Cage is a non-factor. Gets immobilized by an esoteric bomb in the first second of the fight.
Put this way on the AOE:

Pre upgrade, Danny lost to some several hundred Hydra agents and a giant robot. Steel Phoenix faced the same robot and an even bigger force to test his new chi pipeline (Which came from countless daughters of a city head sacrificing their life energy, dying to empower him.) He essentially exploded like Nitro in Civil War, leaving smoking rubble.

Pre powerup, he beats Orson Randall near death, punks out Danny, until Orson offers up his remaining chi, after which Danny and Davos collide, destroy the building their in, and Davos is down while Rand is standing tall without a scratch.

So Danny definately packs the power to take Cass in one hit. Granted, he might not go for the kill, but his mo against mobs in the 80's and 90's was to just knock them out with an Iron Fist anyways, like he did to Batrocks Brigade of 20 men, or about 15-20 deviants in 1990's Heroes for Hire, or about five men in Power Man and Iron Fist (Not even with a chi effect that time! Sonic boom effect, that also knocked Cage down.)

Dream Stuff
Put this way on the AOE:

Pre upgrade, Danny lost to some several hundred Hydra agents and a giant robot. Steel Phoenix faced the same robot and an even bigger force to test his new chi pipeline (Which came from countless daughters of a city head sacrificing their life energy, dying to empower him.) He essentially exploded like Nitro in Civil War, leaving smoking rubble.

Pre powerup, he beats Orson Randall near death, punks out Danny, until Orson offers up his remaining chi, after which Danny and Davos collide, destroy the building their in, and Davos is down while Rand is standing tall without a scratch.

So Danny definately packs the power to take Cass in one hit. Granted, he might not go for the kill, but his mo against mobs in the 80's and 90's was to just knock them out with an Iron Fist anyways, like he did to Batrocks Brigade of 20 men, or about 15-20 deviants in 1990's Heroes for Hire, or about five men in Power Man and Iron Fist (Not even with a chi effect that time! Sonic boom effect, that also knocked Cage down.)

I mean, they didn't "destory" the building, just trashed about three floors of it. Still impressive, but not beyond the kind of explosion the Bats jump away from/tank with capes from all the time.

Starting distance is half a kilometer, so he's not scoring a good hit with AOE right away. He has to run toward them. Meanwhile, every member of the Bats has AOE attacks of their own that they can throw farther very fast and accurately as a team.

How well does Danny resist knockout gas, sonics and flashbangs? Because if he slows down for half a second, gets a little dizzy, needs to refocus his chi or anything, he could legit lose to his alarmmingly well-equipped an organized opponents.

Inhuman
Cage and Danny bro-fist bump each other and the shockwave atomizes the Bat family instantly.

deathslash
Originally posted by Inhuman
Cage and Danny bro-fist bump each other and the shockwave atomizes the Bat family instantly. thumb up I like the way that this guy thinks

cdtm
Originally posted by deathslash
thumb up I like the way that this guy thinks

As do I. smile

cdtm
I mean, they didn't "destory" the building, just trashed about three floors of it. Still impressive, but not beyond the kind of explosion the Bats jump away from/tank with capes from all the time.

Starting distance is half a kilometer, so he's not scoring a good hit with AOE right away. He has to run toward them. Meanwhile, every member of the Bats has AOE attacks of their own that they can throw farther very fast and accurately as a team.

How well does Danny resist knockout gas, sonics and flashbangs? Because if he slows down for half a second, gets a little dizzy, needs to refocus his chi or anything, he could legit lose to his alarmmingly well-equipped an organized opponents.

At that range, they won't jump danny either.

But to answer your questions, the Immortal Iron Fist annual established his chi makes him essentially immune to poisons. It's also protected him from everything from the Spider Island virus, to healing Daredevil from that stupid Beast from Shadowland, so he should be able to handle a little knockout gas.

He can fight while blind, and has a good radar like chi sense, so flashbangs won't slow him up.

Sonics "might" trip him up. If they got a chance to use them.

Cassandra Cain being the only one who could remotely compete with his speed and not get taken out as soon as she enters his range, and she doesn't usually resort to gimmicks over straight fighting.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.