Khan vs Khan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Horus1
Original Khan vs New Khan.
Montalban vs Cumberbatch.

Takes place in a DS9 Holodeck mimicing a tropical jungle. Neither is aware that they are in a Holodeck. They start off at opposing end of the deck, and let's say about 30 meters apart.

Who outdoes the other in regards to:

Strength
Endurance
Intelligence

Just curious out of all the love I see for the character.

Horus1
Nobody? I will admit that out of just preference I was going with Montalban. He didn't come off as a superior arrogant prick, and had so much swag.

Robtard
Physically, they're the same character. As the time-line split didn't change their birth.

Montalban's version is much older though. So Cumberbatch's has the youth advantage in a fight.

As far as iconic, Montalban is and will be the only true Khan Noonien Singh. Cumberbatch's version likely won't last the test of time.

Horus1
Originally posted by Robtard
Physically, they're the same character. As the time-line split didn't change their birth.

Montalban's version is much older though. So Cumberbatch's has the youth advantage in a fight.

As far as iconic, Montalban is and will be the only true Khan Noonien Singh. Cumberbatch's version likely won't last the test of time.

So being that Montalban's is older, and likely wiser, shouldn't that give him an edge?

KuRuPT Thanosi
Khan losses.

Badabing
Montalkhan wins easily. thumb up

quanchi112

As far as iconic, Montalban is and will be the only true Khan Noonien Singh. Cumberbatch's version likely won't last the test of time. No, they aren't. We can see physically they aren't similar at all. It's like saying experience doesn't matter at all. So I guess by robs logic weight training wouldn't change your body because your birth was still the same day. Idiot. Their experiences are entirely different post wake up.

Nerdy Trekkers like yourself can speak for yourselves. Cumberbatch is the better Khan and empire also agrees.

NuKhan also let Kirk wail on him and he tired himself out hitting him. Whereas the original Kirk beat montalban's version one on one.

Khan Into Darkness rapes this weaker version with weaker experiences than Abrams Khan.

quanchi112
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Khan losses. You can't spell for shit.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by quanchi112
Make some sense. My our sentences are an affront to the English language.

quanchi112
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Make some sense. My our sentences are an affront to the English language. You aren't even using the quote function properly. This has gone from bad to worse.

Robtard
No, they aren't. We can see physically they aren't similar at all. It's like saying experience doesn't matter at all. So I guess by robs logic weight training wouldn't change your body because your birth was still the same day. Idiot. Their experiences are entirely different post wake up.

Nerdy Trekkers like yourself can speak for yourselves. Cumberbatch is the better Khan and empire also agrees.

NuKhan also let Kirk wail on him and he tired himself out hitting him. Whereas the original Kirk beat montalban's version one on one.

Khan Into Darkness rapes this weaker version with weaker experiences than Abrams Khan.

You're incorrect again. The reason they look physically different is because two different actors did the same role. "It's different actors, that means the characters can't be the same!" laughing out loud

Good lord, is your attention span as short as your height? I've explained this to you multiple times. Khan's birth wasn't altered by the time-line split.

quanchi112
You're incorrect again. The reason they look physically different is because two different actors did the same role. "It's different actors, that means the characters can't be the same!" laughing out loud

Good lord, is your attention span as short as your height? I've explained this to you multiple times. Khan's birth wasn't altered by the time-line split. Their ages are different as are their experiences. That's the point. Experience shapes who people are and what they are capable of. Based off your claims Michael Jordan doesn't need to practice basketball and will end up the same.

I never said his birth I said his experiences post reawakening. Completely different Khans. We see one Kirk beat him and one Kirk fail to even wind him after free shots.

laughing out loud

You love the old Khan. I love that you said it. I always knew, Trekkie.

Robtard
Their ages are different as are their experiences. That's the point. Experience shapes who people are and what they are capable of. Based off your claims Michael Jordan doesn't need to practice basketball and will end up the same.

I never said his birth I said his experiences post reawakening. Completely different Khans. We see one Kirk beat him and one Kirk fail to even wind him after free shots.

laughing out loud

You love the old Khan. I love that you said it. I always knew, Trekkie.

I said they're "physically the same character", because they are, just portrayed by two different actors. You disagreed and flipped out, stated that they can't be the same because they "look different". Now you're trying to backpedal because you realize what flop you produced.

No, they aren't. We can see physically they aren't similar at all.

laughing out loud @ U RN

quanchi112
I said they're "physically the same character", you disagreed and flipped out, stated that they can't be the same because they "look different". Now you're trying to backpedal because you realize what flop you produced.

laughing out loud Due to training. That's why I referenced weightlifting/training. Just because they are the same person their training and activities clearly matter. You're too dumb to even follow along. Why do you think I said Jordan needs to practice to be great not that they end up the same because they were born on the same day.

I just love that you admitted you prefer the older khan to the Benedict version. This was indeed a victory for me.

Robtard
LoLz, look at the backflips, you claimed they're entirely different characters, they're not. Sure they've had different life experiences starting at point 'X'. They're still the same Khan, despite being played by two different actors.

This is so sad:

No, they aren't. We can see physically they aren't similar at all.

quanchi112
LoLz, look at the backflips, you claimed they're different characters, they're not. Sure they've had different life experiences starting at point 'X1.

This is so sad: Nu Khan had training whereas old khan woke up and tried to take over the enterprise. Are you familiar with their experiences being different ? Their physiques are different. Benedict put on muscle for the role. But according to Robbie same bday is all that matters. You're always confused and I don't expect you to grasp a point.

smile

playa1258
Old Khan via being in the best Star Trek film.

quanchi112
Originally posted by playa1258
Old Khan via being in the best Star Trek film. So you just admitted to being biased. Way to go!!!

NuKhan wins based off the evidence.

Mindset
Khanchi wins.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Mindset
Khanchi wins. The movie forum cannot stop me.

NinaWilliams
Khan wins.

KingD19
I will point out that if Nu-Khan let Old Kirk wail on his face, he'd more than likely end up sleeping on his back. Kirk was clearly superhuman in all his fights, like when he fought single handed with the Gorn and overpowered Khan who was explicitly stated to be 5x stronger than a human.

quanchi112
Originally posted by KingD19
I will point out that if Nu-Khan let Old Kirk wail on his face, he'd more than likely end up sleeping on his back. Kirk was clearly superhuman in all his fights, like when he fought single handed with the Gorn and overpowered Khan who was explicitly stated to be 5x stronger than a human. So you believe old Kirk can take out NuKhan ? GTFO.

Feats matter. Also strength doesn't translate into training, etc. did you see the awful push fight between the two in the trek episode ? A more awful fight I can't recall ever seeing on TV. Well, maybe lifetime movies but still. Who wants to watch those other than Robbie.

Robtard
Nu Khan had training whereas old khan woke up and tried to take over the enterprise. Are you familiar with their experiences being different ? Their physiques are different. Benedict put on muscle for the role. But according to Robbie same bday is all that matters. You're always confused and I don't expect you to grasp a point.

smile

IOW: "Cumberbatch put on sexy muscles, that means the character is different!"

Good lord, stop embarrassing yourself. They look different because Cumberbatch is not Montalban and Montalban is not Cumberbatch.

They're the same character, it wasn't a reboot. It was a time-line split at a certain point of the ST universe.

http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110811193511/villains/images/2/2c/KhanNoonienSingh.jpg

Khan-nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!

Silent Master

Good lord, stop embarrassing yourself. They look different because Cumberbatch is not Montalban and Montalban is not Cumberbatch.

They're the same character, it wasn't a reboot. It was a time-line split at a certain point of the ST universe.

http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110811193511/villains/images/2/2c/KhanNoonienSingh.jpg

Khan-nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!

quan doesn't understand movies.

Robtard
Originally posted by Silent Master
quan doesn't understand movies.

Not even a little bit apparently.

Reminds me of the time I had to explain to him that Routh Superman was the same character as Reeve Superman. But he couldn't grasp, because Routh "looks different" than Reeve.

quanchi112

Khan-nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn! Being the same character doesn't mean they have the same experiences. Michael Jordan needs the experience of playing ball to be at the top of his game. He doesn't always end up being great without putting in the work.

Cumberbatch had the training as Harrison. Mother experiences post awakening are entirely different. You have no grasp of human development.

If they have different experiences they are different people. Crises change people. Their events are radically different in each universe. Pay the **** attention to Star Trek, clown.

It's like saying spock will always be the same as Spock prime despite their experiences being completely different. laughing out loud

quanchi112
Originally posted by Silent Master
quan doesn't understand movies. Irony.

Arachnid1
OldKhan>>>>>NuKhan in every way

It's barely a contest

DTM
New Khan really beats down Original Khan in a fight. Shatner Kirk beat Montalban Khan, he wouldnt stand a chance against New Khan.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Arachnid1
OldKhan>>>>>NuKhan in every way

It's barely a contest You're completely wrong. NuKhan is superior in every way. Feats matter, sport.

Robtard
Originally posted by DTM
New Khan really beats down Original Khan in a fight. Shatner Kirk beat Montalban Khan, he wouldnt stand a chance against New Khan.

ToS Kirk is superhuman when he needs.

-Gets stabbed in the back/kidney with a shank, but doesn't bleed.

-Goes H2H with a Gorn, who is strong enough to throw large boulders.

-Handles himself somewhat well against a horny Spock while suffering high altitude sickness due to being in Vulcan's thinner atmosphere.

It should also be noted that ToS Kirk had to resort to a makeshift club in order to beat Khan.

Arachnid1
You're completely wrong. NuKhan is superior in every way. Feats matter, sport. Oldkirk>>>>>NuKirk

OldKirk>>>>>NuKhan

OldKhan>>>>>NuKhan

Be mad

-Handles himself somewhat well against a horny Spock while suffering high altitude sickness due to being in Vulcan's thinner atmosphere.

It should also be noted that ToS Kirk had to resort to a makeshift club in order to beat Khan.

quanchi112
Oldkirk>>>>>NuKirk

OldKirk>>>>>NuKhan

OldKhan>>>>>NuKhan

Be mad You are an ignorant fanboy. NuKirk would beat Old Kirk.

NuKhan stomps old Khan.

NuKhan would beat the shit out of Old Khan and Old Kirk at the same time with relative ease.

Why be mad that you're stupid. Your problem.

quanchi112
Being the same character doesn't mean they have the same experiences. Michael Jordan needs the experience of playing ball to be at the top of his game. He doesn't always end up being great without putting in the work.

Cumberbatch had the training as Harrison. Mother experiences post awakening are entirely different. You have no grasp of human development.

If they have different experiences they are different people. Crises change people. Their events are radically different in each universe. Pay the **** attention to Star Trek, clown.

It's like saying spock will always be the same as Spock prime despite their experiences being completely different. laughing out loud Destroyed Robbie with this gem.

Robtard
Oldkirk>>>>>NuKirk

OldKirk>>>>>NuKhan

OldKhan>>>>>NuKhan

Be mad

I predict he'll be outright furious, bruh.

Robtard
Destroyed Robbie with this gem.

No you didn't. You tried to secretly change your stance and everyone saw it and laughed at your novice attempt.

You tried to change what you said: "They're not the same character because they look different, Cumberbatch put on muscle.", which was incorrect as shown. With: "they have different life experiences". Well, duh, everyone knows that and I told you as much.

They're still the same character, you were wrong. Deal with it already.

#gottem

quanchi112
No you didn't. You tried to secretly change your stance and everyone saw it and laughed at your novice attempt.

You tried to change what you said: "They're not the same character because they look different, Cumberbatch put on muscle.", which was incorrect as shown. With: "they have different life experiences". Well, duh, everyone knows that and I told you as much.

They're still the same character, you were wrong. Deal with it already.

#gottem I said their experiences were different thus they are completely different. Training, etc.

Having the same birthday and completely different experiences means they are different versions. Cumberbatch did put on muscle and his training in the films shows how vastly different he is than the guy who lost a fight with old Kirk.

Compare their hand to hand fighting skill by his fight with NuSpock and the fight with old Kirk in that episode.

Evidence. I destroyed you. Comic versus debaters understand the relevance in alternate reality characters being different but you don't. You're an ape.

Robtard
You were wrong, as shown, multiple times. Still laughing at your "but they look different!" That's so street-level.

Cumberbatch did put on muscle

Montalban had some muscles back then:

https://mistercomfypants.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/star-trek-122-space-seed-01.png

This is why it's important to actually watch something before commenting, little guy.

#gottem again

quanchi112
You were wrong, as shown, multiple times. Still laughing at your "but they look different!" That's so street-level.

Montalban had some muscles back then:

https://mistercomfypants.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/star-trek-122-space-seed-01.png

This is why it's important to actually watch something before commenting, little guy.

#gottem again He didn't have the training or the muscle batch had.

You ignore every other thing I say because you aren't a good debated. Experience makes us who we are. Take a person and in one lifetime they are raped and another they aren't. Are they the same person with the same experiences ? I'm sure you're a rape victim so I want you to be able to relate to my undeniable point.

Robtard
Cumberbatch wasn't more muscular than young Montalban all-in-all, sport. Sure he's more muscular than his usual thin self in ST:ID, but acting like he's a bodybuilder is clownish. Your obsession with Cumberbatch's body is funny though.

gMidVXmgzNQ

Nothing's been ignored as everything you've said has been countered, even your dishonest attempts to shift your position of: "But they look different!" to something else as been shown.

They're the same character played by two different actors, deal with it already, little-guy.

quanchi112
Cumberbatch wasn't more muscular than young Montalban all-in-all, sport. Sure he's more muscular than his usual thin self in ST:ID, but acting like he's a bodybuilder is clownish. Your obsession with Cumberbatch's body is funny though.

gMidVXmgzNQ

Nothing's been ignored as everything you've said has been countered, even your dishonest attempts to shift your position of: "But they look different!" to something else as been shown.

They're the same character played by two different actors, deal with it already, little-guy. Yes, he most certainly is but that isn't the most pertinent point here. His experiences and training were better. His feats were vastly greater.

Continue to ignore experiences change an individual and say, "hey guys they have the same birthday! "

Robbie logic 101. You also avoided my question because I'm right as rain. I'm ****ing great.

Robtard
Yet it was the point until you tried to shift your clownish position of "but they look different!"

They're still physically the same character, what I said from the start and caused you to do flips for pages now.

Physically, they're the same character.

Your question was ridiculous and just another dishonest attempt trying to change the original position again, little-guy.

#gottem again

quanchi112
Yet it was the point until you tried to shift your clownish position of "but they look different!"

They're still physically the same character, what I said from the start and caused you to do flips for pages now.

Your question was ridiculous and just another dishonest attempt trying to change the original position again, little-guy.

#gottem again Mathew are physically different but that's to tie in that their experiences are different. You always avoid that point with hey they had the same bday they are exactly the same.

No, they aren't since their experiences are vastly different. What you do to your human body matters with how it looks. If someone lifts weights and someone doesn't they won't look the same despite being the same person. Yw.

Keep avoiding my undeniable points because you do not grasp this.

smile

Robtard
Mathew are physically different but that's to tie in that their experiences are different. You always avoid that point with hey they had the same bday they are exactly the same.

No, they aren't since their experiences are vastly different. What you do to your human body matters with how it looks. If someone lifts weights and someone doesn't they won't look the same despite being the same person. Yw.

Keep avoiding my undeniable points because you do not grasp this.

smile

"Mathew" what now? The rest is just more rage typos and barely coherent. Calm yourself.

They're still the same character, you're just going to have to deal with this at some point, little-guy. Two different actors, same character. It happens.

quanchi112
"Mathew" what now? The rest is also rage typos and barely coherent. Calm yourself.

They're still the same character, you're just going to have to deal with this at some point, little-guy. Two different actors, same character. It happens. Both are physically different. smile

Experiences are vastly different which means they aren't the same person. Experiences are what makes us who we are. Change those and you see two completely different Khan's.

Feats are vastly different. Watch the old khan fight and watch one of the worst fights ever filmed. You loved it I'm sure.

laughing out loud

Robtard
Yes, we covered this. Cumberbatch and Montalban are not identical twins.

Physically they are. Which was the original point which caused you do do and continue to do flips.

They're still the same character, you're just going to have to deal with this at some point, little-guy. Two different actors, same character. It happens.

quanchi112
Yes, we covered this. Cumberbatch and Montalban are not identical twins.

Physically they are. Which was the original point which caused you do do and continue to do flips.

They're still the same character, you're just going to have to deal with this at some point, little-guy. Two different actors, same character. It happens. And their experiences are different. Experiences and activities vastly alter the human body as opposed to your bday.

No, since their training was different and their experiences.

Their experiences are different so they aren't the same anymore since we have them both varying different post awakening.

Their goals and experiences are different.

smile

Robtard
Wait, when I said "physically", you thought I mean "muscle mass". What a noob.

Yeah, I already told you that their life experiences changed at point "X"

Physically they are. Which was the original point which caused you to do and continue to do flips.

quanchi112
Wait, when I said "physically", you thought I mean "muscle mass". What a noob.

Yeah, I already told you that their life experiences changed at point "X"

Physically they are. Which was the original point which caused you to do and continue to do flips.

They're still the same character, you're just going to have to deal with this at some point, little-guy. Two different actors, same character. It happens. No, they aren't since their training and experiences are radically different at point x.

Mindset, training, motivations, muscle mass are different. Different characters despite having the same bday.

No, they aren't. The alt reality means all these characters are different than their prime counterparts because their experiences are all vastly different. The narada changed it all. smile

That's a key plot point. Watch the films with someone who understands them, Roberta.

Robtard
You were proven wrong on page 1 and continue to be wrong on page 3.

quanchi112
You were proven wrong on page 1 and continue to be wrong on page 3.

They're still the same character, you're just going to have to deal with this at some point, little-guy. Two different actors, same character. It happens. No, they are vastly different. Alt reality versions are different charceters than mainstream characters. That's the point of alt realities. Have your mom watch the films with you. ASAP.

Robtard
Good lord. You still think Star Trek and ST:ID were reboots, they're not. You still don't understand the time-line split, even though I've explained it to you several times over the years.

eg Nimoy Spock and Quinto Spock are still physically the same character/Spock, despite being played by different actors. They'll have different life experiences, but that doesn't change that they're the same character at the core.

Will you do your clownish: "But Nimoy looks different than Quinto, that means they're not the same character!" like you did in regards to Montalban and Cumberbatch?

quanchi112
Good lord. You still think Star Trek and ST:ID were reboots. You still don't understand the time-line split, even though I've explained it to you several times over the years

eg Nimoy Spock and Quinto Spock are still physically the same Spock, despite being played by different actors, they'll have different live experiences though.

While you do your clownish: "But Nimoy looks different than Quinto, that means they're not the same character!" like you did in regards to Montalban and Cumberbatch? Not at all. Since their experiences are different they do not possess the same body, training, experiences.

Different life experiences is what makes them different. You just agreed with me. smile

If you eat potato chips and then another version body builds your body then you are completely different despite the same bday. You're an idiot.

laughing out loud

Time split made the entire universe an alternate universe from the point the narada came on through. That's the point. Alternate universe means different experiences.

smile

Robtard
They're both the same Spock just as they're both the same Khan, it wasn't a reboot. Deal with it already.

I said: "their life experiences changed at point 'X'" on the first page when you started doing flips. Nice try though, dishonest, but you be you.

Your analogies are horrible and only serve to embarrass yourself, stop trying.

And back to trying to change it to "life experiences" when that wasn't the point of contention as noted. You failed again.

quanchi112
They're both the same Spock just as they're both the same Khan, it wasn't a reboot. Deal with it already.

I've said "their life experiences changed at point 'X'" on the first page when you started doing flips. Nice try though, dishonest, but you be you.

Your analogies are horrible and only serve to embarrass yourself, stop trying.

And back to trying to change it to "life experiences" when that wasn't the point of contention as noted. You failed again. No. Their experiences are different. So they are completely different. Look at Kirk's changes due to his father dying compared to the prime universe. That radically altered his entire life.

You said having the same bday means they have the same bodies. Meaning you don't think training, physical exercise matters as no mater what they are exactly the same. You're dumb.

Start trying. I'm trying to educate you but you're too dense to grasp the obvious.

If you said their life experiences changed than their entire being changes. Experiences make us who we are. You have no grasp on human development.

rolling on floor laughing

Robtard
You still think that when I said "physically" I was referring to "muscle mass", what a dunce. I laugh at you.

See above.

See above.

quanchi112
You still think that when I said "physically" I was referring to "muscle mass", what a dunce. I laugh at you.

See above.

See above.

They're still the same character, you're just going to have to deal with this at some point, little-guy. Two different actors, same character. It happens. Physically they are different encompassing all differing and varying experiences.

I will post wiki's definition of alternate universe because you're being ignorant.

An alternative universe (also known as alternate universe or alternate reality), commonly abbreviated as AU, is a type or form of in which canonical facts of setting or characterization in the universe being explored or written about are deliberately changed.

You criticize the Nutrek but don't even understand it making this highly amusing and ironic.

Narada changed that universe entirely. Should I post prime spocks comments to NuSpock slam dunking my case.

I'm having a blast mocking you. You're a simple minded person.

smile

dadudemon
#gottem again

This always gets me. e'ry time.

http://emojipedia.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/160x160x23-face-with-tears-of-joy.png.pagespeed.ic.Z_mT_BlOxX.jpg

Robtard
Physically they are different encompassing all differing and varying experiences.

I will post wiki's definition of alternate universe because you're being ignorant.

An alternative universe (also known as alternate universe or alternate reality), commonly abbreviated as AU, is a type or form of in which canonical facts of setting or characterization in the universe being explored or written about are deliberately changed.

You criticize the Nutrek but don't even understand it making this highly amusing and ironic.

Narada changed that universe entirely. Should I post prime spocks comments to NuSpock slam dunking my case.

I'm having a blast mocking you. You're a simple minded person.

smile

LoL, if you're going to Wiki-warrior it, at least post something that supports your stance.

Please, keep posting things that don't support your cause because you still don't understand what I meant nor what happened in the time-line split.

quanchi112

LoL, if you're going to Wiki-warrior it, at least post something that supports your stance.

Please, keep posting things that don't support your cause because you still don't understand what I meant.

They're still the same character, you're just going to have to deal with this at some point, little-guy. Two different actors, same character. It happens. I am saying they are different physically in their entirely since their actions are different. You say since they have the same bday they are exact,u the same thus saying actions, training, etc. don't matter, same guy. Horrific.

No, since the characterization changes, etc.

Another definition.

Characterization since you don't know what that means as well. Sad.

Characterization | Definition of characterization by Merriam-Webster
www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/characterization
Full Definition of CHARACTERIZATION. : the act of characterizing; especially : the artistic representation (as in fiction or drama) of human character or motives.

The characterization is different. You do know what different means ?

If the characters are the same why isn't Uhura with Spock in the prime universe ?

Ready for the prime Spock quote which absolutely slam dunks my case. You are a very dumb person.

dadudemon
Edit - Also, based on Robtard's logic, I'd kick the asses of both Khans because I have even more muscles.

http://i.imgur.com/ofr03pqm.jpg

quanchi112
Originally posted by dadudemon
Edit - Also, based on Robtard's logic, I'd kick the asses of both Khans because I have even more muscles.

http://i.imgur.com/ofr03pqm.jpg Based off robs logic one version of you doesn't even have to work out to be as strong as you are today because you had the same birthday.

laughing out loud

Robtard
I am saying they are different physically in their entirely since their actions are different. You say since they have the same bday they are exact,u the same thus saying actions, training, etc. don't matter, same guy. Horrific.

No, since the characterization changes, etc.

Another definition.

Characterization since you don't know what that means as well. Sad.

Characterization | Definition of characterization by Merriam-Webster
www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/characterization
Full Definition of CHARACTERIZATION. : the act of characterizing; especially : the artistic representation (as in fiction or drama) of human character or motives.

The characterization is different. You do know what different means ?

If the characters are the same why isn't Uhura with Spock in the prime universe ?

Ready for the prime Spock quote which absolutely slam dunks my case. You are a very dumb person.

You said they were different because they don't look the same. Because Cumberbatch is not Montalban.

Why do you keep posting info that doesn't do a thing to support your stance?

Really? Because the time-line changed, try and follow along. Both Spocks are still the same physically (no, not talking about muscle mass)

This should be good. I suspect it's another case of you not understand the complexities.

Robtard

http://i.imgur.com/ofr03pqm.jpg

If you want to show off your arms you don't have to try and friend-troll me for it. Just show them thumb up

quanchi112
You said they were different because they don't look the same. Because Cumberbatch is not Montalban.

Why do you keep posting info that doesn't do a thing to support your stance?

Really? Because the time-line changed. Both Spocks are still the same physically (no, not talking about muscle mass)

This should be good. I suspect it's another case of you not understand the complexities. I said their experiences are different. You can have the same bday but if you don't train you can't get into shape. That's undeniable.

Yes, it does. You. It being bright enough to understand what an alternate reality is the problem.

No, they aren't since their experiences are different.

Just like Uhura and Spock. Their relationship is different due to the differences in their characters. They are different characters because of their different experiences. Experiences shape us into the individuals we are.

The quote from Spock. Your path is yours to walk and yours alone.

He doesn't say ours he says yours. Completely separate characters with different experiences. They share the same bday but ever since the narada came into the universe it radically altered the universes path.

Game. Set. Match.

Robtard
So just like I said, it's another case of you not understanding.

Let he help you: Spock was telling his younger self that his (Quinto) life is his to live. Meaning that while they're physically (no, still not talking about muscle mass) the same person, Quinto-Spock will do his own thing and Nimoy-Spock will not be there to affect it.

Imagine it like cloning, while clones are physically (no, still not talking about muscle mass) the same if exactly genetically copied, they can have different life experiences. That's what happened when the time-line split. Same characters, different paths.

#gottem yet again

dadudemon
If you want to show off your arms you don't have to try and friend-troll me for it. Just show them thumb up

There's a picture thread for that with a much bigger audience of people.

Your logic is flawed, yet again.

#gottem

Just admit your muscle argument was shitty, at best. Then admit NuKhan has better feats. Then concede the thread. Then apologize to Quan.

Then let Quan have his moment.

Robtard
The sad thing is Quan will think you're actually trolling me by applying one of his silly arguments as being mine.

quanchi112
So just like I said, it's another case of you not understanding.

Let he help you: Spock was telling his younger self that his (Quinto) life is his to live. Meaning that while they're physically (no, still not talking about muscle mass) the same person, Quinto-Spock will do his own thing and Nimoy-Spock will not be there to affect it.

Imagine it like cloning, while clones are physically (no, still not talking about muscle mass) the same if exactly genetically copied, they can have different life experiences. That's what happened when the time-line split. Same characters, different paths.

#gottem yet again Wrong. You don't grasp the point. If one ddm works out while the other doesn't they won't be capable of saying the same thing. Nimoy Spock gave advice due to his own difficulty with his own version of Khan. Both are separate characters and have completely different experiences. That's what makes them separate individuals. They don't share the same memories or experiences.

And we see with the clones their abilities are vastly different as well as is their motivation, desires.

Their experiences are entirely different as individuals. You still don't get it. What training, values, experiences each clone has makes them unique from the rest despite their shared DNA.

If one clone sits on his ass while another trains his ass off they aren't capable of the same things. Actions matter.

quanchi112
There's a picture thread for that with a much bigger audience of people.

Your logic is flawed, yet again.

#gottem

Just admit your muscle argument was shitty, at best. Then admit NuKhan has better feats. Then concede the thread. Then apologize to Quan.

Then let Quan have his moment. He knows I right. smile

Start panicking Robbie.

Robtard
Wrong. You don't grasp the point. If one ddm works out while the other doesn't they won't be capable of saying the same thing. Nimoy Spock gave advice due to his own difficulty with his own version of Khan. Both are separate characters and have completely different experiences. That's what makes them separate individuals. They don't share the same memories or experiences.

And we see with the clones their abilities are vastly different as well as is their motivation, desires.

Their experiences are entirely different as individuals. You still don't get it. What training, values, experiences each clone has makes them unique from the rest despite their shared DNA.

If one clone sits on his ass while another trains his ass off they aren't capable of the same things. Actions matter.

You still don't understand what I meant with "physically" (it wasn't about muscle mass) and are doing loops trying to make it about "life experiences" when that was explained on page 1 when you specially made it about the actors looking different.

And yes, DDM and his clone would be the same physically (no, not talking about muscle mass), they'd just have different life experiences. The same as both Khans and both Spocks. Same characters physically (no, not talking about muscle mass).

quanchi112
You still don't understand what I meant with "physically" (it wasn't about muscle mass) and are doing loops trying to make it about "life experiences" when that was explained on page 1 when you specially made it about the actors looking different.

And yes, DDM and his clone would be the same physically (no, not talking about muscle mass), they'd just have different life experiences. The same as both Khans and both Spocks. Same characters physically (no, not talking about muscle mass). Their experiences shape who they are and what their bodies are capable of.

They wouldn't have the same conditioning, body fat, muscle mass, sleep patterns, etc. everything would be different since their experiences are completely different.

If one ddm ate like shit and didn't exercise his body would be shit compared to the one that trained, exercised, etc.

If I choose to exercise or be lazy my body vastly changes. Health matters. My body would change despite the shared DNA. So ones actions, experiences shape our minds and our bodies.

To say eating potato chips for months or eating and training and het reach the conclusion they are the same is asinine.

You are too dumb to get it. Shared DNA to you means exact equals. Actions don't matter to Robbie.

Robtard
Again, I wasn't referring to "muscle mass", you commented without understanding and did flips and are still doing flips. Claimed that different actors means different characters because they look different.

LoL, look how angry you are at being wrong again.

quanchi112
Again, I wasn't referring to "muscle mass", you commented without understanding and did flips and are still doing flips. Claimed that different actors means different characters because they look different.

LoL, look how angry you are at being wrong again.

They're still the same character, you're just going to have to deal with this at some point, little-guy. Two different actors, same character. It happens. You rage looping isn't addressing the issues. You said all clones had the DNA but their motivations, experiences, skill level all varied thus proving my point.

Actions matter. Feats matter.

NuKhan's feats humiliate Old Khan's feats.

No, they aren't. Their expertise vastly differ despite their shared DNA. Just like with the clones. Your own example backfired since they aren't all equal.

laughing out loud

Robtard
Incorrect, I proved my point and showed how your's is wrong.

We're not discussing a Vs match at the moment.

See above.

Who said "equal" in that manner? Oh, you did in another attempt to shift away from your original position which was laughed at.

quanchi112
Incorrect, I proved my point and showed how your's is wrong.

We're not discussing a Vs match at the moment.

See above.

Who said "equal" in that manner? Oh, you did in another attempt to shift away from your original position which was laughed at.

They're still the same character, you're just going to have to deal with this at some point, little-guy. Two different actors, same character. It happens. If they aren't equal or capable of the same things and have different experiences than they aren't the same character.

Sharing the same DNA doesn't make them the same character just like with the clones. Each individual is their own person with different experiences, feats, etc.

They are only the same character if they share the same memories, experiences.

Sharing the same DNA doesn't make them the same character. laughing out loud

Same starting points different paths. Your path is yours and yours alone.

Robtard
Good thing I didn't bring up equality thumb up

Physically (no, not talking about muscle mass) they're the same character. Life experiences diverged at point 'X' as noted on page 1.

No, as explained.

No, as explained.

I already broke down Spock's comments and what it meant.

quanchi112
Good thing I didn't bring up equality thumb up

Physically (no, not talking about muscle mass) they're the same character. Life experiences diverged at point 'X' as noted on page 1.

No, as explained.

No, as explained.

I already broke down Spock's comments and what it meant. If they aren't equal they aren't the same character. That's the point. laughing out loud

So you admit they are different due to different life experiences.

Spock meant he alone had to walk his own journey because he is his own Spock. He has his own experiences to live through which will differ from his experiences.

Having the same DNA doesn't mean you have the same experiences. As proven by your clone point. They are different despite the shared DNA. smile

Robtard
Back to your dishonest tactics, since it's all you have left. Cost: Zero dollars.

"Life experiences" being different was explained/covered on page 1. Cost: Zero Dollars

Recapping what I said to you in regards to Spock and passing it off and your own is another lousy tactic. Cost: Zero Dollars

You having to resort to these cheap tactics means you know you're wrong and that works for me. Cost: Priceless

Dramatic Gecko
So we aren't takig into account that Shatner can tear space time with his nipples?

Robtard
William Shatner would solo the HP-verse, of this there is no doubt.

quanchi112
Back to your dishonest tactics, since it's all you have left. Cost: Zero dollars.

"Life experiences" being different was explained/covered on page 1. Cost: Zero Dollars

Recapping what I said to you in regards to Spock and passing it off and your own is another lousy tactic. Cost: Zero Dollars

You having to resort to these cheap tactics means you know you're wrong and that works for me. Cost: Priceless So you acknowledge life experiences being different has to mean different characters. Clear pivotal events are different.

You also said the clones result from the same DNA. That's true but them having different abilities, personalities, Experiences means they different characters.

Undeniable. You're a clod. You're too dumb to get it.

quanchi112
William Shatner would solo the HP-verse, of this there is no doubt. You seem very upset. Also, nah. Quit being ridiculous and biased.

DTM

Kirk is not superhuman, and give him a club to use against new Khan, and he would literally shove it right up Kirks butt.

I like Old Khan better, but clearly New Khan was severely amped from his original version, saying otherwise is done just to rile up quanchi (which I like, cause I think hes an idiot, but that doesnt mean he cant be on the right side once in a blue moon). smile

Arachnid1
You are an ignorant fanboy. NuKirk would beat Old Kirk.

NuKhan stomps old Khan.

NuKhan would beat the shit out of Old Khan and Old Kirk at the same time with relative ease.

Why be mad that you're stupid. Your problem. Oooh looks like I hit a nerve!

NuKhan would get wrecked by OldBones. Sorry bud.

Phucking lmao, it must be infuriating to constantly see your favorite characters get @ssrammed on these forums.

Be mad

Horus1
Excellent. *in my Mr. Burns voice*

Robtard
Originally posted by DTM
Kirk is not superhuman, and give him a club to use against new Khan, and he would literally shove it right up Kirks butt.

Shatner Kirk is indeed superhuman when he needs, as noted by his superhuman feats at times. Those feats are undeniable.

Interesting theory though, Khan may have been played as a homosexual in the alt timeline after the split. Not the first time Benedict has played a gay character. Good catch, if so thumb up

Branlor Swift
http://chinadigitaltimes.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/jonlock1.jpg

Robtard
Khan-nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!

DTM
Shatner Kirk is indeed superhuman when he needs, as noted by his superhuman feats at times. Those feats are undeniable.

Interesting theory though, Khan may have been played as a homosexual in the alt timeline after the split. Not the first time Benedict has played a gay character. Good catch, if so thumb up

No, Im sorry, this isnt true. Kirk is not superhuman, like normal human characters as McClane or Rambo, he sometimes pushes the boundaries on what a "normal" human should be able to do, high end feats that like many other such characters see them push themselves to their limits, but clearly Shatner Kirk is just human, nothing actually superhuman about him. New Khan is Very much enhanced human, neithe Kirk (in fact, both Kirks) wouldnt beat new Khan in a HTH fight.

Robtard
I think you're confusing my "is superhuman when he needs" with "is superhuman". As you can see, the two are not the same and I'm not talking the number of words.

This seems to be the point of contention, afaict

DTM
Well, even so, Kirk is never superhuman, he goes beyond his limits to win the day (which is quite normal for heroes of his caliber), but I wouldnt call anything he did superhuman in level (not technically anyway). Khan on the other hand is definitely well above human, physically and mentally, and while I HATE quanchi fanboy-love of him here, he would solidly beat Shatner Kirk in a fight, who did already beat old school Khan.

carthage
Iirc new Khan was pretty fast, but I don't recall him having a strength feat like breaking that console on his ship like old Khan did. I need to rewatch Wrath

Robtard
Originally posted by DTM
Well, even so, Kirk is never superhuman, he goes beyond his limits to win the day (which is quite normal for heroes of his caliber), but I wouldnt call anything he did superhuman in level (not technically anyway).

Khan on the other hand is definitely well above human, physically and mentally, and while I HATE quanchi fanboy-love of him here, he would solidly beat Shatner Kirk in a fight, who did already beat old school Khan.

Not bleeding after being shanked in the kidney area isn't considered "superhuman"? Come on, man. You know it is and Shatner Kirk is superhuman when he needs, it's a demand type of thing. Not a constant.

Khan's an augment and is superhuman, no one is contesting this and has nothing to do with what we're discussing at the moment above.

DTM
Well, it does if people support Old Khan to beat New Khan in a solo fight (which is how we got into Kirk, and his supposed "superhumaness" in the first place). smile

DTM
Originally posted by carthage
Iirc new Khan was pretty fast, but I don't recall him having a strength feat like breaking that console on his ship like old Khan did. I need to rewatch Wrath

Im pretty sure new Khan was enhanced all over physically, not just speed, but strength, toughness, endurance, etc. The guy was a real beast in a fight, much closer to MCU Capt American than old school Capt Kirk.

Robtard
What would you put up as Cumberbatch's single greatest strength showing, iyo?

DTM
Well, we do know that Khan has enhanced speed, agility and toughness (those scenes are shown on screen), so Im assuming he would have enhanced strength as well (since he is supposed to have an enhanced overall physique, seems odd that strength would be left out to his other augmentations). Also, hes clearly physically superior to Spock, who supposedly 3x as strong as a human.

In checking YouTube for actual scenes, a case could be made for enhanced strength from the various scenes of hyper leaping he does throughout the movie. He also easily tossed Spock several feet into one of the sides of the ship they were fighting on, using just a single arm to do so. He then one punched Spock several feet away from him, and hes strong enough to crush a mans skull in his hands.

So while we never see him bend steel or burst through a wall using his strength, going off of all of the above, it would be very easy to assume his strength is enhanced (above human) as the rest of his physical traits are.

Robtard
Easy buddy, just wanted your opinion of what you saw as Khan's single highest strength showing.

Augments are stated as being 5x human strength, generally.

DTM
Easy buddy, just wanted your opinion of what you saw as Khan's single highest strength showing.

Augments are stated as being 5x human strength, generally.

No need to be easy, as I wasnt being heated. smile

quanchi112
Oooh looks like I hit a nerve!

NuKhan would get wrecked by OldBones. Sorry bud.

Phucking lmao, it must be infuriating to constantly see your favorite characters get @ssrammed on these forums.

Be mad You being stupid is offensive but it's your burden not mine.

You can continue to say ridiculous claims without a basis. I'll laughing out loud at cha.

Arachnid1
You being stupid is offensive but it's your burden not mine.

You can continue to say ridiculous claims without a basis. I'll laughing out loud at cha. Just lol @ your poverty IQ if you cant see the obvious reasons as to why OldBones would anally dominate NuKhan laughing

psycho gundam
You're incorrect again. The reason they look physically different is because two different actors did the same role. laughing out loud

quanchi112
Just lol @ your poverty IQ if you cant see the obvious reasons as to why OldBones would anally dominate NuKhan laughing Your bias isn't evidence, kiddo.

quanchi112
Originally posted by psycho gundam
laughing out loud That wasn't funny.

Branlor Swift
You're incorrect again. The reason they look physically different is because two different actors did the same role. "It's different actors, that means the characters can't be the same!" laughing out loud laughing out loud

quanchi112
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
laughing out loud Its a shame you backed down in the other thread in which I decimated your clip. Maybe one day you'll batter the courage to maybe re-enter the fray.

Branlor Swift
You've never decimated anything in your entire life. Have fun getting mad at people finding things funny. thumb up

quanchi112
You've never decimated anything in your entire life. Have fun getting mad at people finding things funny. thumb up Your cowardice is showing. Run along. Come back after you've had your spinach.

Branlor Swift
http://chinadigitaltimes.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/jonlock1.jpg thumb up

quanchi112
thumb up You are into some gay stuff.

Stigma
Original Khan is superior, he wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.