Khan vs Khan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

focus4chumps
yo dawg, i heard you like khan spite threads.
so i made a khan vs khan thread.

khan (reboot):

http://i1322.photobucket.com/albums/u561/focus4chumps/article_photo_zpsccb44168.jpg

vs

khan (original):

http://i1322.photobucket.com/albums/u561/focus4chumps/imgres_zpsa4661d96.jpg

both are unfrozen from the s.s. botany bay(s) with their crew(s) after some freak cross-multiverse cockup.

1-each commanding a dreadnaught class starships from into darkness. (yes apparently they built another). unlimited ammo.

2-ground battle khans+crews. everyone armed with the "uber" gun from the klingon massacre scene. and

3-single combat with uber guns

4-single hand to hand

qXNqEURmKtA&autoplay=1

Odekahn
Khan wins

focus4chumps
Originally posted by Odekahn
Khan wins

based on?

KingD19
It's impossible for Khan to lose...ever. That being said. Khan wins.

Lestov16
Originally posted by KingD19
It's impossible for Khan to lose...ever. That being said. Khan wins.

thumb up

NotAllThatEvil
Khan gets his butt kicked.

0mega Spawn
Oooohhh shit
Multi uber guns
Khan obviously wins because all khan ever faught was some dudes without any skill ... i done did a quanchi

dadudemon
Originally posted by focus4chumps
1-each commanding a dreadnaught class starships from into darkness. (yes apparently they built another). unlimited ammo.

No reloads?

Lestov16
It's unlimited ammo. Infinite reloads.

juggerman
Khan has no chane here and anyone who says otherwise is a F*CKING LIAR! Come at me!!!!

Mindship

2-ground battle khans+crews. everyone armed with the "uber" gun from the klingon massacre scene. and

3-single combat with uber guns

4-single hand to hand
1. Not sure. In WoK, MontalKhan showed he can play cat-n-mouse with starships; CumberKhan didn't get that chance. So, maybe MontalKhan by default.

2. Have no idea. But iirc, there were some scenes from Space Seed where MontalKhan's boys didn't seem nearly as tough as Khan himself.

3. Probably CumberKhan.

4. Definitely, no question CumberKhan. I found the youtube clip where MontalKhan fights Koik (just didn't know how to post it). MontalKhan shows strength and durability to punches, even to The Flying Kirk Kick. But his speed, agility, combat skill...the term "lumbering toad" keeps coming to mind.

Bonus Categories:
5. Who Looks Cooler? MontalKhan (in his prime).

6. Who Talks Cooler?
Making women swoon: MontalKhan.
Evil laugh potential: CumberKhan.

Lestov16
Khan loses. no expression

Prove me wrong.

juggerman
Originally posted by Lestov16
Khan loses. no expression

Prove me wrong.

You're wrong. Khan is smarter and more skilled. Khan wins this and easily chump

steverules_2
Khan wins I guess...

Lestov16
You are mistaken, fool! Khan curbstomps Khan all day every day.

jaden101
Can Khan can-can?

Khan can can-can!

Lestov16
Maximum Khanage

quanchi112
NuKhan clearly wins.

I've done a number in this forum. Yw, nerds.

Sadako of Girth
A number two. And its in your pants, not the forum.
When you need to rage-poop, you just khan't control yourself.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
A number two. And its in your pants, not the forum.
When you need to rage-poop, you just khan't control yourself. You nerds are foaming at the mouth eating out of my hands. I'm clearly in all your heads meanwhile I'm taking out Fobs wife to the Olive Garden having the time of my life.

NuKhan stomps.

focus4chumps
Originally posted by quanchi112
NuKhan clearly wins.

I've done a number in this forum. Yw, nerds.

http://www.funfix.com/Gallery/Images/lg_Nice-Red-Fish-Catch.jpg

quanchi112
http://www.funfix.com/Gallery/Images/lg_Nice-Red-Fish-Catch.jpg Concession accepted.

focus4chumps
you poor poor fool.

should i tell him or should i let him keep making an ignorant ass of himself?

well i suppose that outcome is definite regardless.

Sadako of Girth
You nerds are foaming at the mouth eating out of my hands. I'm clearly in all your heads meanwhile I'm taking out Fobs wife to the Olive Garden having the time of my life.

NuKhan stomps.

This 'Fob' will be most displeased.

You're not even in your own head, let alone anyone else's.

Sadako of Girth
you poor poor fool.

well i suppose that outcome is definite regardless.

Let him carry on.
He won't be able to eat that fish now... stick out tongue

quanchi112
you poor poor fool.

well i suppose that outcome is definite regardless. NuKhan wins. Concession accepted.

quanchi112
This 'Fob' will be most displeased.

You're not even in your own head, let alone anyone else's. No, it is clear I am so in your heads you are creating more threads in an attempt to mock me. It's hilarious as I find it amusing and a sign of weakness.

Other posters are begging you to stop as its become the Quan Chi show here.

Keep it up. I love it. More.

focus4chumps
oh thats right. when confronted with the fact that he's wrong we'll clowndance till page 300.

dont worry quan, according to the poll there are 2 other idiots to keep you company.

quanchi112
oh thats right. when confronted with the fact that he's wrong we'll clowndance till page 300.

dont worry quan, according to the poll there are 2 other idiots to keep you company. It is a troll thread because you are a troll. NuKhan wins, troll.

focus4chumps
i'll give you one last shot at this quanchi smile

its only fair smile

both are unfrozen from the s.s. botany bay(s) with their crew(s) after some freak cross-multiverse cockup.

quanchi112
i'll give you one last shot at this quanchi smile

its only fair smile NuKhan wins. Cry.

Sadako of Girth
Not according to the poll.. the tears are yours.

focus4chumps
ok so as predicted, quanchi the trend-tourist has no idea about star trek canon. smile

for someone so ignorant on the topic, you sure have a lot to say about it smile

quanchi112
Not according to the poll.. the tears are yours. I haven't voted. Poll proves how upset you losers are.

quanchi112
ok so as predicted, quanchi the trend-tourist has no idea about star trek canon. smile

for someone so ignorant on the topic, you sure have a lot to say about it smile NuKhan wins. Cry more.

Sadako of Girth
I haven't voted. Poll proves how upset you losers are.

Matters not. Its a landslide. (Or 'lasdnlide' as you would probably spell it in a typical ragefit.)

focus4chumps
NuKhan wins. Cry more.

thats it quanchi! through the hoop! good boy!

http://www.dianewasnak.com/images/bonzer/bonzer_throughhoop.jpg

quanchi112
Matters not. Its a landslide. (Or 'lasdnlide' as you would probably spell it in a typical ragefit.) Keep crying, loser. NuKhan wins.

quanchi112
thats it quanchi! through the hoop! good boy!

http://www.dianewasnak.com/images/bonzer/bonzer_throughhoop.jpg You are so upset. More Butthurt threads of yours, loser.

NuKhan wins.

Lestov16
Aren't they both technically the same character? Khan would be fighting a version of his older self. It would essentially be Looper.

quanchi112
Aren't they both technically the same character? Khan would be fighting a version of his older self. It would essentially be Looper. Different experiences mean different characters. NuKhan is superior to older shittier Star Trek no one cares about except nerdy Trekkies.

focus4chumps
Aren't they both technically the same character? Khan would be fighting a version of his older self. It would essentially be Looper.

very good! you're so close.

again:

"both are unfrozen from the s.s. botany bay(s)"

quanchi112
very good! you're so close.

again:

"both are unfrozen from the s.s. botany bay(s)" NuKhan wins.

focus4chumps
NuKhan wins.

yes yes we understood the first time you said it.

no need for you to keep chanting "i'm a tourist with no clue of what im talking about" over and over.

Lestov16
The new Star Trek series only works as mindless summer popcorn films, and even then, it relies heavily on Star Trek nostalgia. It has absolutely nothing on the original series and TNG, which was actually asking philosophical and existential questions about mankind, life, and the universe. That's what made ST the phenonemon it is. Not the stupid action, but the questions asked. If you think people tuned in to watch Kirk fight a foam lizard, you really don't understand Star Trek at all.

And note, I swear, I've only seen about 3 episodes of TOS, and about 4 of TNG in my entire life. I'm not a trekkie at all.

quanchi112
yes yes we understood the first time you said it.

no need for you to keep chanting "i'm a tourist with no clue of what im talking about" over and over. Concession accepted.

focus4chumps
Concession accepted.

http://i1322.photobucket.com/albums/u561/focus4chumps/concessionclown_zps4c4d1580.jpg

quanchi112
The new Star Trek series only works as mindless summer popcorn films, and even then, it relies heavily on Star Trek nostalgia. It has absolutely nothing on the original series and TNG, which was actually asking philosophical and existential questions about mankind, life, and the universe. That's what made ST the phenonemon it is. Not the stupid action, but the questions asked. If you think people tuned in to watch Kirk fight a foam lizard, you really don't understand Star Trek at all.

And note, I swear, I've only seen about 3 episodes of TOS, and about 4 of TNG in my entire life. I'm not a trekkie at all. Old series sucked, boring, was completely cheesy and laughable. New series is great, throws little references to older nerdy Trekkies(the guy who made it could not even stand it), but does teach lessons. Better acting, better stories, better special effects, better fights, etc.

NuTrek is awesome old Trek is something the newer series is burning down.

quanchi112
http://i1322.photobucket.com/albums/u561/focus4chumps/concessionclown_zps4c4d1580.jpg You are very happy today.

focus4chumps
its not a vs thread of "who's sexier". it is rooted in canon.

get madder. smile

Sadako of Girth
Old series sucked, boring, was completely cheesy and laughable. New series is great, throws little references to older nerdy Trekkies(the guy who made it could not even stand it), but does teach lessons. Better acting, better stories, better special effects, better fights, etc.

Pure retardedness in reasoning.^

Two movies do not make a series.

quanchi112
its not a vs thread of "who's sexier". it is rooted in canon.

get madder. smile NuKhan wins.

quanchi112
Pure retardedness in reasoning.^

Two movies do not make a series. There will be a third hopefully in time for fifty anniversary. This new series is awesome unlike old shitty Trek.

Lestov16
Old series sucked, boring,

Whoa, whoa, whoa. WTF?

Um, no. A series doesn't have to have special effects to be good. What about "Where No Man Has Gone Before", the tragic story in which a man is unable to handle to god-like power thrust upon him, or "Charlie X", in which the crew are trapped by the uninhibited whims of a confused child? Those episodes were suspenseful as all hell, and they didn't need SF, because they had something better: intelligence, which the new series lacks.

throws little references to older nerdy Trekkies(the guy who made it could not even stand it),

And by that, you mean, entirely composed of them (including Khan himself, don't forget wink )

but does teach lessons.

It teaches grade-school lessons about perseverance. Not existentialist questions about the nature of the universe and mankind.

Better acting,

Nimoy kicks Quinto's ass any day as Spock (which is why he's needed fore the nostalgia factor), and note I am probably the biggest Sylar fan you will ever meet.

better stories,

Negative

better special effects, better fights, etc.

Who gives a phuck? I'd much rather leave the theater with a new and outlook on the world than amazed at essentially a glorified light show.

All NuTrek is doing is keeping the series relevant. It lost it's luster during the TNG films, and the only thing it is is a dead-horse-beaten cash cow franchise.

focus4chumps
while i agree with much of that, its off topic. smile

Lestov16
True, but it needs to be said.

Robtard
Poor, poor, poor Quanchi, can't figure it out. Maybe you should quote it again and give the lad one more try? His ST knowledge is 90+% wiki and youtube clips.

focus4chumps
Originally posted by Robtard
His ST knowledge is 90+% wiki and youtube clips.

given even that he should have figured it out.

Robtard
given even that he should have figured it out.

Yeah. I don't have a counter for that.

focus4chumps
and when he's finally told, he'll still go on making a wild braying ass of himself for 4000 pages, accepting hundreds of imaginary concessions.

Sadako of Girth
Poor, poor, poor Quanchi, can't figure it out. Maybe you should quote it again and give the lad one more try? His ST knowledge is 90+% wiki and youtube clips.

His pattern seems to indicate one dimensional thinking.

focus4chumps
His pattern seems to indicate one dimensional thinking.

He is experienced, but not intelligent.

Darkstorm Zero

And note, I swear, I've only seen about 3 episodes of TOS, and about 4 of TNG in my entire life. I'm not a trekkie at all.

Don't say that! Quan is likely to pop his last remaining brain cell in a fit of delusional fanboy rantings! mad

Old series sucked, boring, was completely cheesy and laughable. New series is great, throws little references to older nerdy Trekkies(the guy who made it could not even stand it), but does teach lessons. Better acting, better stories, better special effects, better fights, etc.

Same story and characters with better CGI and Special Effects does not make a new better series Quan. Take a look at the prequel trilogy of Star Wars for proof.

quanchi112
Poor, poor, poor Quanchi, can't figure it out. Maybe you should quote it again and give the lad one more try? His ST knowledge is 90+% wiki and youtube clips. NuKhan wins. Cry.

focus4chumps
NuKhan wins. Cry.

yup, there's quanch's concession again.

answering valid points with "w/e khan wins lol i troll you *juggles* "

quanchi112
Whoa, whoa, whoa. WTF?

Um, no. A series doesn't have to have special effects to be good. What about "Where No Man Has Gone Before", the tragic story in which a man is unable to handle to god-like power thrust upon him, or "Charlie X", in which the crew are trapped by the uninhibited whims of a confused child? Those episodes were suspenseful as all hell, and they didn't need SF, because they had something better: intelligence, which the new series lacks.

And by that, you mean, entirely composed of them (including Khan himself, don't forget wink )

It teaches grade-school lessons about perseverance. Not existentialist questions about the nature of the universe and mankind.

Nimoy kicks Quinto's ass any day as Spock (which is why he's needed fore the nostalgia factor), and note I am probably the biggest Sylar fan you will ever meet.

Negative

Who gives a phuck? I'd much rather leave the theater with a new and outlook on the world than amazed at essentially a glorified light show.

All NuTrek is doing is keeping the series relevant. It lost it's luster during the TNG films, and the only thing it is is a dead-horse-beaten cash cow franchise. I am referring to the movies not the shitty series. Not watching that cheesy ship. Gtfo.

I don't mind the tie ins with or references as the newer ones are awesome. Older Khan was an obsessed incompetent fool compared to this Khan.

No, good reviews and does teach about the necessities of an opposing opinion, loyalty, values and the bonds that strength when opposites work out their problems and save worlds.

Nimoy is in the new ones. Wtf.
laughing out loud

Both are in newer ones. laughing out loud

Far better stories.

I do as most other people. I could care less what you like.

NuTrek is making previous fans who despised the older series interested in it.

Already posted two more examples in off topic thread.

NuTrek>>>>>>>Old shitty dead Trek.

quanchi112
yup, there's quanch's concession again.

answering valid points with "w/e khan wins lol i troll you *juggles* " NuKhan wins. Get over it.

focus4chumps
poor clown still doesnt understand.

im beginning to feel remorse.

shall it be a mercy killing?

Darkstorm Zero

shall it be a mercy killing?

http://files.sharenator.com/boom_headshot-s256x256-137108.jpg

focus4chumps
ok quanchi, try to follow:

the reboot follows the canon of the originals. while characters may gain/lose feats due to the altering of the timeline and events within, the botany bay, khan, and crew remains unaffected.

when you wiki-chimp 'botany bay' you'll learn that it was the ship khan and crew were originally discovered frozen within, which is consistant with both storylines...since its the same canon.

so i essentially put ricardo vs ricardo/cumberback vs cumberbach, and you look like a total fool once again smile.

they are the same exact person. smile

the logical conclusion is 50/50 for all. smile

cry more. smile

Darkstorm Zero

focus4chumps
i'm well aware that he wont accept the blatant fact staring him in the face.

that post was not only for the sake of mocking quanchi, but also to inform the 3 poor fools who also picked a side.

Darkstorm Zero
http://t.qkme.me/3utsfq.jpg

quanchi112

shall it be a mercy killing? NuKhan wins.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
http://t.qkme.me/3utsfq.jpg Quit spamming, deadbeat son.

quanchi112
ok quanchi, try to follow:

the reboot follows the canon of the originals. while characters may gain/lose feats due to the altering of the timeline and events within, the botany bay, khan, and crew remains unaffected.

when you wiki-chimp 'botany bay' you'll learn that it was the ship khan and crew were originally discovered frozen within, which is consistant with both storylines...since its the same canon.

so i essentially put ricardo vs ricardo/cumberback vs cumberbach, and you look like a total fool once again smile.

they are the same exact person. smile

the logical conclusion is 50/50 for all. smile

cry more. smile History was different ala who awoke him. Not Kirk this time. NuKhan wins, hard.

quanchi112
i'm well aware that he wont accept the blatant fact staring him in the face.

that post was not only for the sake of mocking quanchi, but also to inform the 3 poor fools who also picked a side. NuKhan stomps.

Darkstorm Zero
Quit spamming, deadbeat son.

Quit flip-a-flopping like a lunatic lone wolf with blueballs.

quanchi112
Quit flip-a-flopping like a lunatic lone wolf with blueballs. NuKhan wins.

Robtard
NuKhan wins. Cry.

I've explained the time-split to you at least 4 times and I know other people have too.

Focus just explained the mechanics of this thread to you since you couldn't wiki-figure it out and you're still not getting it.

So, based on what does "NuKhan" win, "I Love Alone" guy?

Darkstorm Zero
I've explained the time-split to you at least 4 times and I know other people have too.

Focus just explained this thread for you since you couldn't figure it out and you're still not getting it.

So, based on what does "NuKhan" win, loneloverman?

Because his blueballs tell him it is s, despite the fact that EVERYTHING else says the opposite. laughing

focus4chumps
History was different ala who awoke him. Not Kirk this time. NuKhan wins, hard.

oh so admiral marcus bestowed new feats?

all that silliness aside, no mention of him anyway.

maybe you should learn to read the OP. smile

you ignorant ass smile

http://crudehumor.webs.com/photos/mcdonalds_fail-12853.jpg

quanchi112
oh so admiral marcus bestowed new feats?

all that silliness aside, no mention of him anyway.

maybe you should learn to read the OP. smile

you ignorant ass smile

http://crudehumor.webs.com/photos/mcdonalds_fail-12853.jpg Different experiences, training, etc. watch the movie.

focus4chumps
Different experiences, training, etc. watch the movie.

i can tell you're illiterate so im not sure how i can explain it to you.

but again, both khans were "UNFROZEN" at the same time for this premise. the events of into darkness have nothing to do with it since he was already unfrozen.

you poor poor fool smile

maybe you can find a "learn to read english" app on that ipad your mom bought you smile

quanchi112
i can tell you're illiterate so im not sure how i can explain it to you.

but again, both khans were "UNFROZEN" at the same time for this premise. the events of into darkness have nothing to do with it since he was already unfrozen.

you poor poor fool smile

maybe you can find a "learn to read english" app on that ipad your mom bought you smile NuKhan wins. I only argue off what I see not your fanfic scenarios out of butthurt.

focus4chumps
NuKhan wins. I only argue off what I see not your fanfic scenarios out of butthurt.

good. so be both agree. you're a complete idiot. smile

Darkstorm Zero
NuKhan wins. I only argue off what I see not your fanfic scenarios out of butthurt.

Oh, so it's ok for you to gimp and cut up characters canon when it suits you, but if anyone else does it, it's insta-butthurt? You are a HORENDOUSLY hypocritical troll as well. Your list of feats/faults grows by the minute.

I hope you will eventually collapse into a singularity of suck, because your going towards critical mass with lightspeed.

quanchi112
good. so be both agree. you're a complete idiot. smile Stop being upset NuKhan wins.

quanchi112
Oh, so it's ok for you to gimp and cut up characters canon when it suits you, but if anyone else does it, it's insta-butthurt? You are a HORENDOUSLY hypocritical troll as well. Your list of feats/faults grows by the minute.

I hope you will eventually collapse into a singularity of suck, because your going towards critical mass with lightspeed. No, he tried fixing the outcome I did no such thing. I wanted hand to hand only and everyone called because Vader gets beaten down. laughing out loud

Khan wins here, buddy. laughing out loud

focus4chumps
Stop being upset NuKhan wins.

goodness gracious me...this must be so embarrassing for you.

im sure everything you spewed was intentional fallacy just to troll me, cuz i so mad...right?

whoa i better calm down, huh? clowning*honk*

quanchi112
goodness gracious me...this must be so embarrassing for you.

im sure everything you spewed was intentional fallacy just to troll me, cuz i so mad...right?

whoa i better calm down, huh? clowning*honk* NuKhan wins. No one is mad well save you.

BruceSkywalker
Khan wins, but yet Khan loses

focus4chumps
NuKhan wins. No one is mad well save you.

hmmmm....let me guess

iOS's auto-fail strikes again?

quanchi112
hmmmm....let me guess

iOS's auto-fail strikes again? NuKhan wins. Deal with it.

focus4chumps
NuKhan wins. Deal with it.

oh but i agree. he wins. and loses.

how humiliating is it that you have to keep this "lol i trol u" charade going?

do you think by now everyone is convinced that you're actually NOT a ridiculous failclown who didnt understand the topic?

quanchi112
oh but i agree. he wins. and loses.

how humiliating is it that you have to keep this "lol i trol u" charade going?

do you think by now everyone is convinced that you're actually NOT a ridiculous failclown who didnt understand the topic? NuKhan wins. Quit being upset.

Darkstorm Zero
NuKhan wins. Quit being upset.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/whats-wrong-with-you.gif

quanchi112
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/whats-wrong-with-you.gif Will you talk to him.

Darkstorm Zero
Will you talk to him.

I quoted YOU for a reason.

herp a
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/uhdurr.gif

quanchi112
I quoted YOU for a reason.

herp a
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/uhdurr.gif Is that your mom ?

Darkstorm Zero
Is that your mom ?

I'm not African American for one... You stupid git. http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/oh-god.gif

quanchi112
I'm not African American for one... You stupid git. http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/oh-god.gif Calm down.

focus4chumps
/derp

Darkstorm Zero
Calm down.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_CRkyqHaH2tU/TUHQIdFOcmI/AAAAAAAABj4/JOx-PhPd22g/s400/Killyourself.jpg

quanchi112
/derp Calm. Down.

quanchi112
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_CRkyqHaH2tU/TUHQIdFOcmI/AAAAAAAABj4/JOx-PhPd22g/s400/Killyourself.jpg Im in your head.

Darkstorm Zero
Im in your head.

Are you cancerous?

quanchi112
Are you cancerous? Look you hate me I don't hate you. It's ok. Just get back to the topic and you need to relax.

Darkstorm Zero
Look you hate me I don't hate you. It's ok. Just get back to the topic and you need to relax.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/oh-really-now.gif

Stop cracking onto me.

quanchi112
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/oh-really-now.gif

Stop cracking onto me. So full of hatred and pain. Your poor thing.

focus4chumps
So full of hatred and pain. Your poor thing.

is that what your wiki-research turned up about spock?

silly google-chimp

http://glossynews.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/Chimpanzee-2.jpg

Darkstorm Zero
So full of hatred and pain. Your poor thing.

Your the one failing... *Shrugs*

quanchi112
is that what your wiki-research turned up about spock?

silly google-chimp

http://glossynews.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/Chimpanzee-2.jpg Sigh.

quanchi112
Your the one failing... *Shrugs* It is you're.......*laughs*

Darkstorm Zero
It is you're.......*laughs*

For the one with iPad issues, you've no room to criticise one grammar error, anal clown..

quanchi112
For the one with iPad issues, you've no room to criticise one grammar error, anal clown.. Another misspelling in your post. iPad changes my words you jus simply can't spell. Keep hating.

focus4chumps
you jus simply can't spell.

lol stupid twink muppet

keep shaking that ass. make it clap.

quanchi112
lol stupid twink muppet

keep shaking that ass. make it clap. Laughs at your pain.

Darkstorm Zero
Another misspelling in your post. iPad changes my words you jus simply can't spell. Keep hating.

Spelling bee Quan, and you even fail at that.

Sadako of Girth
She totally wins the 'Spelling buttrage-filled-hatewhore-waspy-bee' though.

Will she piss her knickers as she collects her award..?
It will depend on whether or not the guy presenting it will say something logical or based on screenfeats in her presence, of course...

quanchi112
Spelling bee Quan, and you even fail at that. iPad. You don't know how to spell. Heehee.

quanchi112
She totally wins the 'Spelling buttrage-filled-hatewhore-waspy-bee' though.

Will she piss her knickers as she collects her award..?
It will depend on whether or not the guy presenting it will say something logical or based on screenfeats in her presence, of course... Projecting.

Zan wins.

Sadako of Girth
Ahhhh copying things I'd said to you before out of rage eh? Another sure fire sign of you weeing your smalls once more..

Now buzz off.

quanchi112
Ahhhh copying things I'd said to you before out of rage eh? Another sure fire sign of you weeing your smalls once more.. Quit making this so personal. It's childish. NuKhan wins.

Sadako of Girth
You're the one attempting to do so...you're obsessed.
And not just by me...

focus4chumps
and when he's finally told, he'll still go on making a wild braying ass of himself for 4000 pages, accepting hundreds of imaginary concessions.

Zack Fair
Let me take a wild guess and say that Kahn wins.

focus4chumps
khan also loses.

every time.

0mega Spawn
At first i was saying khan wins but quans superior debating skills have assured me that its khan who actually wins no expression

quanchi112
You're the one attempting to do so...you're obsessed.
And not just by me... No, I am not. You're a member of my fan club.

focus4chumps
No, I am not. You're a member of my fan club.

poor wikichimp doesnt even understand the reboot he champions and spites for.

now get madder and say "nutrek wins", even though new/old is completely irrelevant to the topic. that will somehow change the fact that you proved complete ignorance on the origin and foundation of reboot star trek canon.

Sadako of Girth
No, I am not. You're a member of my fan club.

You are.
An obsessed little clown.

Nope. Im not. The day you start a mild indifference club let me know. But I warn you, I will most likely greet your news with mild indifference.

quanchi112
poor wikichimp doesnt even understand the reboot he champions and spites for.

now get madder and say "nutrek wins", even though new/old is completely irrelevant to the topic. that will somehow change the fact that you proved complete ignorance on the origin and foundation of reboot star trek canon. NuKhan stomps.

quanchi112
You are.
An obsessed little clown.

Nope. Im not. The day you start a mild indifference club let me know. But I warn you, I will most likely greet your news with mild indifference. Quit ranting, its pathetic.

focus4chumps
keep drawing attention to your fail by posting in the thread. smile

get mad smile

quanchi112
keep drawing attention to your fail by posting in the thread. smile

get mad smile Khan wins. I am really happy.

Sadako of Girth
You still miss the point, Susie...willfully too.

Pathetic. Even by your traditional e-ladyboy standards.

Khan wins and Khans loses. Cry on, you shiny donut.

TheGodKiller
This reminds me of the Thanos vs Thanos thread in the Comic Book Versus Forum.

Shame that quan was too chicken to reply to it.

quanchi112
You still miss the point, Susie...willfully too.

Pathetic. Even by your traditional e-ladyboy standards.

Khan wins and Khans loses. Cry on, you shiny donut. NuKhan wins. Lovin it.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TheGodKiller

Shame that quan was too chicken to reply to it. I am great. Same thing happens when I run into a bunch of beta males. Butthurt all around save Mr. Objective.

Sadako of Girth
I am great. Same thing happens when I run into a bunch of beta males. Butthurt all around save Mr. Objective.

The only time that would happened would be if you walked into Mr.Han's hall of mirrors.

Sadako of Girth

Shame that quan was too chicken to reply to it.

No surprises there..but maybe he wasn't too chicken, maybe his tears shorted out his keyboard....

TheGodKiller
I am great.
Based on what, Mr PromQueen?

quanchi112
The only time that would happened would be if you walked into Mr.Han's hall of mirrors. Calm down.

quanchi112
No surprises there..but maybe he wasn't too chicken, maybe his tears shorted out his keyboard.... Projecting.

quanchi112
Based on what, Mr PromQueen? You are clearly in denial.

Sadako of Girth
Yes. You are.

quanchi112
Yes. You are. NuKhan wins. Accept it.

focus4chumps
quanchi just loves proving his own stupidity.

Sadako of Girth
I accept 50% of it.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>