Captain Marvel and Black Adam vs Superman and Ultraman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Pre nu52. Ultraman has the blue k nanite amp.

Who wins?

leonidas
team s

Galan007
thumb up

leonidas
did you see in convergence where supes pretty well wrecked marvel? obviously non canon, but still, i was surprised at how easily superman took down marvel and abin at the same time....

carver9
This can go either way.

carver9
Originally posted by leonidas
did you see in convergence where supes pretty well wrecked marvel? obviously non canon, but still, i was surprised at how easily superman took down marvel and abin at the same time....

That wasn't Captain Marvel. That was Captain Thunder.

cdtm
Originally posted by carver9

Who couldn't even get top billing opposite Aquaman. embarrasment

leonidas

ah, right, right....thumb up

abhilegend
Superman also stunned KC Superman in one hit and then was shown taking on KC Cap and Wonder Woman on the same time.

carver9
Captain Marvel and Wonder Woman dropped him with one hit. He wasn't fighting anymore after that. Don't know where you got the idea he was fighting both because he wasn't.

carver9
Here is Superman vs Wonder Woman and Captain Marvel.

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/23159854/Convergence_2015_007-005.jpg.html

Some pages pass by and this is what we see.

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/23159858/Convergence_2015_007-009.jpg.html

abhilegend
WTF are you talking about now Carter? He was shown getting thrown back and was just fine a few pages later.

He wasn't shown getting stunned like KC Superman.

abhilegend
Here is Superman vs Wonder Woman and Captain Marvel.

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/23159854/Convergence_2015_007-005.jpg.html

Some pages pass by and this is what we see.

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/23159858/Convergence_2015_007-009.jpg.html
You know the fight was mostly off panel, right? Because KC Superman is out for all those pages and you don't see me arguing he was KOED or something.

And why would KC Marvel and Wonder Woman knocking him down for all of Two pages is him getting koed Carter? Even then, by your theory Superman>KC Superman>KC Marvel since he took out him in one punch.

carver9
Originally posted by abhilegend
You know the fight was mostly off panel, right? Because KC Superman is out for all those pages and you don't see me arguing he was KOED or something.

And why would KC Marvel and Wonder Woman knocking him down for all of Two pages is him getting koed Carter? Even then, by your theory Superman>KC Superman>KC Marvel since he took out him in one punch.

3 pages and what's the difference between their punch and Superman punch on KC...

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/23159852/Convergence_2015_007-004.jpg.html

And we see KC Superman the same time we see Supes except KC Superman was flying around whereas Superman was getting lifted up off the ground from WW and Cap punching him...in your world, stunning him.

abhilegend
3 pages and what's the difference between their punch and Superman punch on KC...

And we see KC Superman the same time we see Supes except KC Superman was flying around whereas Superman was getting lifted up off the ground from WW and Cap punching him...in your world, stunning him.

So superman punching KC Superman out doesn't count because he was flying but Cap and Diana punching Superman counts as a KO because he was on the ground despite the fact that KC Superman had more time to regain to his senses?

Hahaha, oh Carter. Hypocrisy in one post, only you can do it.

abhilegend
BTW, what was KC Superman doing after getting punched Carter? Just flying around for Lulz?

Time Immemorial

:facepalm:

carver9
So superman punching KC Superman out doesn't count because he was flying but Cap and Diana punching Superman counts as a KO because he was on the ground despite the fact that KC Superman had more time to regain to his senses?

Hahaha, oh Carter. Hypocrisy in one post, only you can do it.

Answer my question please. What makes you think KC Superman was stunned and what's the difference between what happened to KC vs what happened to Superman? Simple question. Is it the facial expression that makes you think KC Superman was stunned? What is it? If you think he was knocked out, why?

carver9
BTW, what was KC Superman doing after getting punched Carter? Just flying around for Lulz?

The same thing Black Adam was doing. Wait, we didn't even see him during that entire scuffle.

abhilegend
Answer my question please. What makes you think KC Superman was stunned and what's the difference between what happened to KC vs what happened to Superman? Simple question. Is it the facial expression that makes you think KC Superman was stunned? What is it? If you think he was knocked out, why?
Because we don't see him for awhile in the fight and Superman is shown fighting different opponents after that. While after Superman is shown getting punched, the fighting stops and the focus is shown on Tells.

I didn't say he was knocked out. I said he was stunned for some moments.

Now why would what happened to Superman doesn't apply to what happened to KC Superman?

-Pr-
Team 2 wins. Reasonably solidly.

abhilegend
The same thing Black Adam was doing. Wait, we didn't even see him during that entire scuffle. Because the most part of the fight was off panel.

facepalm

carver9
Because we don't see him for awhile in the fight and Superman is shown fighting different opponents after that. While after Superman is shown getting punched, the fighting stops and the focus is shown on Tells.

Now why would what happened to Superman doesn't apply to what happened to KC Superman?

You're the one that think KC was stunned. It was a single hit and then we see Cap and WW step in ONE THE NEXT PAGE. The spot light didn't need to be put back on KC because they were giving that to the other characters that were fighting. What I am telling you is, if KC Superman was stunned then Superman was stunned as well going by your logic. Also, I guess Superboy stunned KC Superman here as well.

He also made pain noises during these punches as well. Guess KC isn't as durable as you are trying to make him out to be.

abhilegend
Yeah, I said he was. You said Superman was koed though.

So where is the scene of him koed? I'm tired of your hypocrisy already. Also I just said Superman was fighting Cap and Diana together. Which he was.

Where is Superboy even in that scene? God, you are so butthurt now.

carver9
Wrong scan...

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/23112019/Convergence_-_Superboy_2015_002-006.jpg.html

carver9
Yeah, I said he was. You said Superman was koed though.

So where is the scene of him koed? I'm tired of your hypocrisy already. Also I just said Superman was fighting Cap and Diana together. Which he was.

Where is Superboy even in that scene? God, you are so butthurt now.

Dropped him doesn't mean a ko...well, not in my book but as shown per the scan I posted, he was ineffective. Unable to continue on the fight "after their punch".

Superman didnt fight them though. After that one hit, the fight was over with. Lol. Do you honestly consider that a fight? Let's be real here.

Look above. I posted the scan bro.

cdtm
Originally posted by -Pr-

Damn, I was trying for an even match.

Almost put in Bizarro or Diana, but figured that would handicap Superman too much.

-Pr-
Originally posted by cdtm
Damn, I was trying for an even match.

Almost put in Bizarro or Diana, but figured that would handicap Superman too much.

It's not that uneven, really.

carver9

Sigh. I wish I could report you. I hit the button a couple of times and it just doesn't work for me. You don't believe this. Please tell me you don't what you typed above.

-Pr-
Sigh. I wish I could report you. I hit the button a couple of times and it just doesn't work for me. You don't believe this. Please tell me you don't what you typed above.

What's so wrong with what I said? Superman and Ultraman win more times than they lose. How is that bad?

carver9
What's so wrong with what I said? Superman and Ultraman win more times than they lose. How is that bad?

'Reasonably solidly'? I would give a majority but not a solid one. If anyone could give Superman a fight it's Captain Marvel and when it comes to fts, Ultraman is on the short end of things. Seems pretty even to me.

-Pr-
'Reasonably solidly'? I would give a majority but not a solid one. If anyone could give Superman a fight it's Captain Marvel and when it comes to fts, Ultraman is on the short end of things. Seems pretty even to me.

As opposed to what, a liquid majority?

iceman24567
I agree with Pr's assessment but i still wish i could report his ass life isnt fair erm

carver9
As opposed to what, a liquid majority?

Lol...I guess our definition of 'solid' is different.

quanchi112
Teth's team wins.

carver9

KC wasn't shown in 4 pages...Superman wasn't shown in 3 pages. KC was flying around like nothing happened when we see him, Superman was getting helped up when we see him. There's a huge difference here.

Don't understand your last question. Superman wasn't shown fighting different opponents. Right after Superman punched KC, Wonder Woman and Captain Marvel dogged piled him. What were you expecting to happen after Superman punched KC? What were you expecting to happen when Captain Marvel and Diana attacked Superman 'right after his punch in KC'? Help me understand this.

Branlor Swift
Carver is operating at a whole Carv here.

Mindset
I don't think we've even seen his final form.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Carver is operating at a whole Carv here.

Originally posted by Mindset
I don't think we've even seen his final form.
I think the whole eastern seaboard of US just shook. Hopefully we don't get to see his final form.

-Pr-
Lol...I guess our definition of 'solid' is different.

They win more than they lose.

abhilegend
Dropped him doesn't mean a ko...well, not in my book but as shown per the scan I posted, he was ineffective. Unable to continue on the fight "after their punch".

Superman didnt fight them though. After that one hit, the fight was over with. Lol. Do you honestly consider that a fight? Let's be real here.

Look above. I posted the scan bro.
Of course it does, that's what you were trying to imply.

Give it a rest Carver. By your reasoning Superman dropped KC Superman in one punch. How does that makes you feel?

JBL
If superman hit KC superman and we see him later flying around fighting the writer had zero intent for the reader to think he was out of the fight for awhile, but when superman was hit, later on he was seen eating dirt, what was the writers intent?? He was down and out, KC was not. Really easy to see and understand.

abhilegend
Haha, the hypocrisy is palpable here.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by JBL
If superman hit KC superman and we see him later flying around fighting the writer had zero intent for the reader to think he was out of the fight for awhile, but when superman was hit, later on he was seen eating dirt, what was the writers intent?? He was down and out, KC was not. Really easy to see and understand.

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/000/658/436/6d3.jpg

Star428
LOL.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.