Silver Surfer vs Maestro

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dampyre
Who wins?

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/503277327085705882/

Time Immemorial
SS

abhilegend
Apparently "a" silver surfer is going to fight Maestro in Secret Wars.

Anyway Surfer wins.

carver9
Silver Surfer bfr Maestro for the win.

Decimus
Norrin for the massive win

Insane Titan
Surfer wins what ever way he chooses.

Notice how carver says Surfer only wins via BFR.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Insane Titan
Surfer wins what ever way he chooses.

Notice how carver says Surfer only wins via BFR.

Remember though, he's not a bias hulk poster.

carver9
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Remember though, he's not a bias hulk poster.

I'm not bro. Bfr is Surfer best bet here. Please stop quoting Insane when he is talking directly to me. I think he has a male crush on me.

leonidas
in future imperfect maestro has already care of norrin...

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/117763/2754553-maestro.png

-K-M-
Originally posted by leonidas

Psst...nuclear war killed most of the heroes not Maestro.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Remember though, he's not a bias hulk poster. True, he's also a coward and full of double standards

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by carver9
I'm not bro. Bfr is Surfer best bet here. Please stop quoting Insane when he is talking directly to me. I think he has a male crush on me.

Surfer would suck the life outa him..transmutation, or use his board to chop him in half and keep going. Prof Hulk beat Maestro and SS had no problem with Mindless..

Norrin FTW.

leonidas
Originally posted by -K-M-

yeah, i realize. when i first brought it up, i recalled the trophy room, and him saying something like he was the strongest and survived, but yeah, the nukes killed a lot of them, though who (aside from thor and cap specifically) was never made clear....

-K-M-
yeah, i realize. when i first brought it up, i recalled the trophy room, and him saying something like he was the strongest and survived, but yeah, the nukes killed a lot of them, though who (aside from thor and cap specifically) was never made clear....

As Rick said...

"I sort of missed the last war-the one where all my friends got killed" *shows nuke explosion and Captain Marvel, Captain America, Spider-Man, Ant-Man dead*

"most of my peeps roasted when the nukes hit the fan. My wife Marlo was among'em..but there was one guy who actually prospered. Someone im kinda responsible for creating. While almost everyone else was dying from fallout, my old pal just soaked up the rads and got stronger and stronger and stronger....."

So nukes and the fallout killed everyone. It was only after he soaked up the rads and got stronger he became Maestro...which again was after the heroes were killed.

iceman24567
thumb up It didnt seem like a trophy room more like a fanboys collection room

-K-M-
Originally posted by iceman24567
thumb up It didnt seem like a trophy room more like a fanboys collection room

Of office is similar to that

leonidas
As Rick said...

"I sort of missed the last war-the one where all my friends got killed" *shows nuke explosion and Captain Marvel, Captain America, Spider-Man, Ant-Man dead*

"most of my peeps roasted when the nukes hit the fan. My wife Marlo was among'em..but there was one guy who actually prospered. Someone im kinda responsible for creating. While almost everyone else was dying from fallout, my old pal just soaked up the rads and got stronger and stronger and stronger....."

So nukes and the fallout killed everyone. It was only after he soaked up the rads and got stronger he became Maestro...which again was after the heroes were killed.

uh? not sure where you're getting everyone....many? apparently though. he does go on later to say if thor had come back, or reed, they may have been a challenge to him, so, meh. funny how thor wasn't even able to survive a little nuke war though and certainly that didn't kill surfer. you're correcting my initial assumption was right on though. least it was a canadian. thumb up

carver9
Surfer died as well. Do you honestly believe a nuked killed him and he said that he fought the mightiest and they all fell to him.

-K-M-
The point is we don't know who maestro fought and beat. Captain marvel should have been fine but she was brutally killed too. We do know he didn't fight and kill most though

On topic I won't be shocked if maestro beats surfer in secret wars

leonidas
i agree, and nope, me neither.

tkitna

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/117763/2754553-maestro.png

I love Superman and Batmans capes hanging on the wall in the back and Wonder Womans lasso on the ground.

**Crap, Green Lanterns ring is sitting beside Cyclops visor too. I keep finding more. Lol. **

One-Punch
It's Silver Surfer from "Egyptia" that's battling Maestro. 616 Surfer actually isn't going to be on Battleworld during Secret Wars, he's off flying around in the empty void with Dawn. Based on solicits, he's going to be given the power to remake the destroyed 616 universe in SS #14.

Stoic

Radiation won't hurt Norrin. Maestro wins. Well at least until we see them fight.

ODG
The point is we don't know who maestro fought and beat. Captain marvel should have been fine but she was brutally killed too. We do know he didn't fight and kill most though

On topic I won't be shocked if maestro beats surfer in secret wars Surfer is appearing in Secret Wars???

He's been conspicuously absent during Hickman's entire run.

-K-M-
Originally posted by ODG
Surfer is appearing in Secret Wars???

He's been conspicuously absent during Hickman's entire run.

Not 616 Surfer, don't think he will appear at all

Mindship
Isn't that Thanos' leotards and boots Maestro's wearing?

Nice touch with the DC capes. And above Surfer's board, to the right ... a piece of Imperiex's armor? And under Daredevil's pic: Herbie Popnecker's lollipop?

In any event, it must've been fun doing that trophy room pic.

Star428
Originally posted by tkitna
I love Superman and Batmans capes hanging on the wall in the back and Wonder Womans lasso on the ground.

I'm surprised Marvel comics didn't get in trouble for using Superman's cape. Seems like DC would've pitched a fit at Marvel and accused them of breaking copyright laws. Superman's logo is clearly visible on the cape.

-K-M-
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c133/A_Flight3/Mobile%20Uploads/image_11.jpg

One-Punch

-K-M-
Oh that would be interesting. Slott's run has been excellent. An overall fun read. Not many books out there that can say the same

Magic Joe
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c133/A_Flight3/Mobile%20Uploads/image_11.jpg

He's even got a poster of Mar-Vell.

JayDaDon
Given Surfer's knack for always being the outsider and doing his own thing, its fitting that only him and those in his company are on the other side of the secret wars.

zom1967
Surfer could always own the hulk,He can change him back to Banner when ever he wants.Even when he steals the Hulks power near outer space(HULK#250).he stops a double axe handle punch from hulk,hulk says no won has ever stopped Hulk.He says no one has the cosmic power of the Silver Surfer.then he absorbs all the hulk`s power and breaks through the barriers of Galactus .But he feels bad and infuses him with the gamma radiation to keep him alive,great issue!

carver9
Originally posted by zom1967
Surfer could always own the hulk,He can change him back to Banner when ever he wants.Even when he steals the Hulks power near outer space(HULK#250).he stops a double axe handle punch from hulk,hulk says no won has ever stopped Hulk.He says no one has the cosmic power of the Silver Surfer.then he absorbs all the hulk`s power and breaks through the barriers of Galactus .But he feels bad and infuses him with the gamma radiation to keep him alive,great issue!

Hulk has become more powerful (Surfer has as well). Draining probably will not work again on this Hulk. It isn't good to use those fights as an indication of how a fight would go between them now. Both of these characters are different beasts and Surfer isn't stopping a punch from the Hulk anymore. Just ain't happening.

Surtur
This story doesn't even make any sense. Bombs powerful enough to kill Silver Surfer would most likely destroy the entire planet. The guy wades through stars and fights inside black holes. Yet the planet is still there.

zom1967
Originally posted by carver9
Hulk has become more powerful (Surfer has as well). Draining probably will not work again on this Hulk. It isn't good to use those fights as an indication of how a fight would go between them now. Both of these characters are different beasts and Surfer isn't stopping a punch from the Hulk anymore. Just ain't happening. But I have seen no evidence that the Surfer can`t drain the Hulk of his power.And the Surfer is more powerful than him at the start.It is said that even when surfer channels his power into strength,It easily matches that of a rage enhanced Hulk!

carver9
Originally posted by zom1967
But I have seen no evidence that the Surfer can`t drain the Hulk of his power.And the Surfer is more powerful than him at the start.It is said that even when surfer channels his power into strength,It easily matches that of a rage enhanced Hulk!

Because yrs after their fight, draining failed on Hulk. Hell, the same person that drained Surfer failed at draining Hulk of his power, TWICE.

Lol...Surfer isn't matching Hulks strength. You might as well stop that. A weakened Hulk fought a weakened Surfer teamed up with Namor and not only did he tank their attacks, he easily overpowered them physically. People giving Surfer the win is all nice and dandy but physically overpowering Hulk...that's too far.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.