Is it possible?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

EmperorSidious2
Is there any being in physical form that can defeat Darth Sidious by themselves other than Luke Skywalker, The Ones, Abeloth in a majority of battles.

This is Sidious as of DE.

Lord Stark
Prime Yoda has a shot.

Emperordmb
Most would say no. Some would bring up the Bedlam Spirits. A few would bring up Vitiate.

I'd say no except for possibly the Bedlam Spirits, whom I'm not up to comparing to Sidious atm.

EmperorSidious2
Originally posted by Lord Stark
Prime Yoda has a shot.

Yoda has a chance with DE Sidious?

Lord Stark
Originally posted by EmperorSidious2
Yoda has a chance with DE Sidious?

Prime Yoda, yes. Mace said Yoda had slowed during his tenure on the Council. Yoda admits his TK has also gone down since he turned 700. So yeah a 600 year old Yoda would probably give DE Sidious a run for his money.

The Merchant
Marka Ragnos could.

Lord Stark
Originally posted by The Merchant
Marka Ragnos could.

Maybe back in '05.

DarthAnt66
Beldam Spirits, Vitiate, and possibly prime!Yoda or Nihilus.

EmperorSidious2
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Beldam Spirits, Vitiate, and possibly prime!Yoda or Nihilus.

I don't believe Vitiate would take him out. He may have chance like prime yoda but not win. I don't see nihlus either.

Trocity
Maybe back in '05.

laughing out loud

Q99
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Most would say no. Some would bring up the Bedlam Spirits. A few would bring up Vitiate.

I'd say no except for possibly the Bedlam Spirits, whom I'm not up to comparing to Sidious atm.

The Spirits are too hax for, well, pretty much anything, force powers isn't exactly much comparison. However they also aren't physical most of the time, so I wouldn't say they're necessarily even qualified.

Zonama Sekot, the living planet, for an obviously certain one.

Stigma
Prime Yoda has a shot.
thumb up
Prime Yoda, yes. Mace said Yoda had slowed during his tenure on the Council. Yoda admits his TK has also gone down since he turned 700. So yeah a 600 year old Yoda would probably give DE Sidious a run for his money.
thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.