Blue Marvel vs. P5 Namor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Who wins?

Branlor Swift
Serious?

h1a8
Good fight.
BA koed Sentry
Sentry is probably close to p5 namor in power.

P5 namor 7/10

carver9
no expression Phoenix 5 namor stomps...easily.

Sin I AM
Didn't namor casually own ross?

StiltmanFTW
He did.

Penis Five Namor wins.

h1a8
So would p5 namor beat Sentry?

StiltmanFTW
Yes.

Normal Sentry wouldn't have been a problem.

KingD19
Wonder Man casually owned Rulk too. He wasn't even worth his time.

A 1/5 P5 Namor would probably win a small majority, but Adam would make him work for every single one I think.

carver9
Phoenix 5 Namor TRASHED a powerful group of Avengers...EASILY.

http://s4d2.turboimagehost.com/t/12687141_AVX-Zone-_007.jpg http://s4d2.turboimagehost.com/t/12687142_AVX-Zone-_008.jpg http://s4d2.turboimagehost.com/t/12687143_AVX-Zone-_009.jpg http://s4d2.turboimagehost.com/t/12687144_AVX-Zone-_010.jpg http://s4d2.turboimagehost.com/t/12687145_AVX-Zone-_011.jpg http://s4d2.turboimagehost.com/t/12687146_AVX-Zone-_012.jpg http://s4d2.turboimagehost.com/t/12687147_AVX-Zone-_013.jpg http://s4d2.turboimagehost.com/t/12687148_AVX-Zone-_015.jpg

A prayer can't help Blue Marvel here.

abhilegend
Originally posted by KingD19

A 1/5 P5 Namor would probably win a small majority, but Adam would make him work for every single one I think.
facepalm

Namor casually no sold mjolnir from behind and nearly tore off Rulks arm like a twig.

He would break blue marvel in half.

leonidas
as others have said, this isn't close. namor crushes him.

Blue Area Vet
The only way Adam has a change is if he unlesses his full antimatter EP potential which I don't know if he is willing to or can do. If not, Namor for sure.

h1a8
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Yes.

Normal Sentry wouldn't have been a problem. ok i understand that Sentry has lows and highs depending on his mental stability. And the sentry that got koed by BA is probably an average Sentry. But namor would certainly have a problem with the Sentry that fought collector or punked Terrax. What did p5 namor do that is above what Sentry did?

quanchi112
Originally posted by KingD19

A 1/5 P5 Namor would probably win a small majority, but Adam would make him work for every single one I think. laughing out loud

iceman24567
Namor wins

h1a8
You guys have lost it. Namor was hurt from Caps shield throw, got bloodied from Rulk, Thing, and Thors hits. This would be a decent fight. Especially knowing that BA is capable of koing Sentry in one blow. That's beyond any hit the avengers hit Namor with.

iceman24567
Originally posted by h1a8
You guys have lost it. Namor was hurt from Caps shield throw, got bloodied from Rulk, Thing, and Thors hits. This would be a decent fight. Especially knowing that BA is capable of koing Sentry in one blow. That's beyond any hit the avengers hit Namor with. Yup we are the ones that are crazy good luck convincing us of that you wacko laughing

Stoic
I like Adam, but he's out of his depth on this one. P5 Namor would KO him within 5 minutes. I'm being very generous here. Then again, he'd do the same to Hulk, Sentry, Superman, Thor, Wonder Woman, Surfer... etc.

shadowknight
Namor wins at least 9/10

-K-M-
The over hype blue marvel gets on this board is amazing

P5 wins and it's not a good match or close

Branlor Swift
You screwed up your sig

DarkSaint85
KM is the worst.

-K-M-
I have no idea what you guys are talking about. You're eyes aren't real!!!

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by -K-M-
I have no idea what you guys are talking about. You're eyes aren't real!!!

*'Your'.

sneer

Blue Area Vet
The over hype blue marvel gets on this board is amazing

P5 wins and it's not a good match or close

The people who constantly complain about Blue Marvel being "hyped " kill me.

-K-M-
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
The people who constantly complain about Blue Marvel being "hyped " kill me.

Cooooooooooooool

h1a8
Originally posted by Stoic
I like Adam, but he's out of his depth on this one. P5 Namor would KO him within 5 minutes. I'm being very generous here. Then again, he'd do the same to Hulk, Sentry, Superman, Thor, Wonder Woman, Surfer... etc. so Thing, Rulk, Thor bloodying Namor with ease don't count. Neither does Cap hurting him with the shield doesn't count either? Namor not being able to one shot any Herald doesn't count either? BA one shot koing Sentry doesn't count and neither does BA taking some good blows without being bloodied up like Namor was doesn't count either?

h1a8
P5 Namor gets his face splattered in a pool of blood from Thing, Rulk, and Thor.
P5 Namor gets hurt by Caps Shield causing him to let go his staff.
P5 Namor hits heralds and not KO them.
BA koed Sentry (whose physically above all who bloodied Namor).
BA knocked Sentry into space (easily at least hundreds of millions of tons)
BA carries asteroid the size of a state (at least trillions of tons)

And you guys think p5 namor stomps BA? Lmfao
At the very least it's a good fight

-K-M-
Awesome logic, not sure how those are low showings because they made him bleed. But sure well use that logic.... BM was hurt by punches from Namor, Ms.Marvel, Wonder Man, energy blasts from Iron Man, etc.

He was also getting killed by Sentry, but Sentry let his guard down and tried to talk to him that's when BM hit him into space....for literally a few second and then Sentry finished him off. Also to note negative zone energy was entering into the universe and what weakens Sentry? negative zone energy.

edit: what??? hitting someone into space is a hundred million ton feat??? bwahaha what????

iceman24567
Awesome logic, not sure how those are low showings because they made him bleed. But sure well use that logic.... BM was hurt by punches from Namor, Ms.Marvel, Wonder Man, energy blasts from Iron Man, etc.

He was also getting killed by Sentry, but Sentry let his guard down and tried to talk to him that's when BM hit him into space....for literally a few second and then Sentry finished him off. Also to note negative zone energy was entering into the universe and what weakens Sentry? negative zone energy.

edit: what??? hitting someone into space is a hundred million ton feat??? bwahaha what????
You might be sub- human but you are right Namor wins every damn time

-K-M-
Originally posted by iceman24567
You might be sub- human but you are right Namor wins every damn time

http://replygif.net/i/204.gif

Also to note it was Beast, Black Panther, Captain America, Daredevil, Dr.Strange, Falcon, Spider-Man, Iron Fist, Quicksilver, Rulk, Scarlet Witch, Thing, Thor, Valkeyrie, & Vision that fought Namor. What happened after Rulk, Thing and Thor left him blooded? He brutally beat them snapping Rulk's arm, swatted everyone else like fly's away and appeared to temp ko Thor. He even completely healed from their attacks on the same page. If it wasn't for Scarlet Witch who as noted was the deus ex against the phoenix the team was going to lose.

Compared to Ms.Marvel, Iron Man, Sentry, Ares and Wonder Man were beating on Blue Marvel and eventually even knocking him out. Also from the same story it was implying him and Namor in their fight fought evenly and BM admitted he got in a lucky shot. Namor compared the shot to Thor and Hulk

quanchi112
Originally posted by h1a8
P5 Namor gets his face splattered in a pool of blood from Thing, Rulk, and Thor.
P5 Namor gets hurt by Caps Shield causing him to let go his staff.
P5 Namor hits heralds and not KO them.
BA koed Sentry (whose physically above all who bloodied Namor).
BA knocked Sentry into space (easily at least hundreds of millions of tons)
BA carries asteroid the size of a state (at least trillions of tons)

And you guys think p5 namor stomps BA? Lmfao
At the very least it's a good fight Sentry was not Ko'd and he finished off BM. Namor wins, easily. Your ignorance is showing again.

Magic Joe
Originally posted by Stoic
I like Adam, but he's out of his depth on this one. P5 Namor would KO him within 5 minutes. I'm being very generous here. Then again, he'd do the same to Hulk, Sentry, Superman, Thor, Wonder Woman, Surfer... etc.

Not Superman no expression

h1a8
Ok so namor has healing factor. That's why he wins. I concede

iceman24567
Somebody needs to force feed h1 some humble pie

StyleTime
Mismatch for obvious reasons. P5 Namor wins.

nwg202
Namor stomps

Stoic
Originally posted by Magic Joe
Not Superman no expression

Yeah, him too.

Mr.SunKing
namor bruh

Genii96
Normal namor and bm fought, bm said he needed a distraction/lucky shot to win. Ya think he won't get squashed by P5 namor?

Stoic
Originally posted by Genii96
Normal namor and bm fought, bm said he needed a distraction/lucky shot to win. Ya think he won't get squashed by P5 namor?

He was probably being modest, because regular Namor would have been slaughtered by King Hyperion.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.